Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

1trillionlikes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1trillionlikes's Profile / 1trillionlikes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Education / Re: He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) by 1trillionlikes: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Well, I think he has a valid reason. Some people don't joke with scores. Some would definitely celebrateb the 2-2 draw.
malaria is a very bad disease
Crime / Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by 1trillionlikes: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2015
hmm.... It's unfortunate that the end of the world is near

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by 1trillionlikes: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
g

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by 1trillionlikes: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
v
Politics / Re: Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake by 1trillionlikes: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lordave:
With the history of poor, erratic and unsteady power supply associated with past governments, even Maitama residents would be anticipating the APC trademark 'Change' to sweep across the ministry of power and somehow or anyhow solve the problem of nonexistent power supply in most parts of the country.
Alas, Buhari, today decided to name former Lagos State governor, Mr Raji Babatunde Fashola as the minister of merged former Ministries of Power, Works and Housing.
From a progressive perspective every sensible Nigerian would agree that this is a very big mistake from our president. The ministry of Work and Housing alone is a deserving ministry for a person of Fashola's calibre and administrative prowess to pilot, likewise Power. Heading the Ministry of Works and Housing in Nigeria is very cumbersome and almost equivalent to the numerous tasks he faced as the Governor of Lagos State were he had commissioners who were accountable to him, let alone Power being added to this workload of a Portfolio.
I'm tempted to ask, did Buhari seek advice and make proper consultation before handing these merged portfolio to Mr Fashola? If he did, what were his findings? Which people supported his merging of these ministries?(they should be named so we can know those who indirectly oppose our progress)
In a nutshell, it was unexpected, unprogressive, nonsensical and most especially, unacceptable merging of this work laden ministries and handing it over to one man considering the immediate change Nigerians are expecting in the power sector. Buhari should separate this ministries and make Mr Fashola a minister to one of them.

It would be inevitable hearing APC faithfuls say, "after all it is merged ministry, and as such presents a herculean task to the government in bringing a reasonable level of change to what we had in the previous administrations who are responsible for the majority of ruins in the ministries.

WE DO NOT WANT EXCUSES!
you have succeeded is saying NONSENSE....
Sports / Re: Mourinho's Bizarre Post-match TV Interview In Full: by 1trillionlikes: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
if a proud man realises his mistakes and become humble.... he'll rise again

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: 11 Ways To Know That Witches&wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves..l by 1trillionlikes: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
laff wan restore my virginity
Romance / Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by 1trillionlikes: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2015
bigmodo:
I am confused on who to marry. I have a girlfriend who i call my lover, secondly my cashier in the office who i like, thirdly is my friend in the market who i also like and fourtly is a doctor who went to my school. All of them are lovely people. I have prayed about this but am still confused on who to marry so i wont make a mistake. At times i feel four of them aint even good for me that someone good will still come. What is your advice to me.
to make the permutations more interesting, kindly add like 12 more girlfriends to make it 16.
Health / Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by 1trillionlikes: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
puffpuff:
what is PEP? Who is qualified to take it?
PEP GUARDIOLA

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by 1trillionlikes: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,

This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.

Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.

Thanks
try it with another girl, if the story is the same.......

sorry....

if not, the girl might have some unfamiliar spirit....
Politics / Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by 1trillionlikes: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
its a pity that this is almost the truth.....
that's where our leaders brought us to.....

weeping
Romance / Re: 5 Sex Positions For Maximum Satisfaction(men And Women) by 1trillionlikes: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
the devil is a liar.....

BTW: wer is d video
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) by 1trillionlikes: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
so if we eventually get married and we are doing that thing, this is how it'll be announced on nl? Linda, I'm not interested in this relationship again
Politics / Re: Muslims Accidentally Set Heads On Fire While Trying To Burn Israeli Flag +photos by 1trillionlikes: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
back to sender.....

may all your enemies fall into the pit they dig for you.
Politics / Re: 2nd Biafra War: 10,000 Mercenaries Recruited By Biafra Arrived In Enugu (photo) by 1trillionlikes: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
may God provide a good job for you
Politics / Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by 1trillionlikes: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
plus for fayose
Religion / Re: Science don't actually exist... Scientist are sinners by 1trillionlikes: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
did Sodom and Gomorrah use technology before they committed sin?
sin is as old as creation
Crime / Re: Fraudster Who Impersonated Lagos, Ondo Deputy Governors Arrested (Pictured) by 1trillionlikes: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
n

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by 1trillionlikes: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
tell ur landlord
Politics / Re: Why We Jailed Gen. Ransome-kuti – Army by 1trillionlikes: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmm
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Will Never End Until Biafra Gains Freedom –uwazuruike by 1trillionlikes: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
s

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Women In The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria Working Hard by 1trillionlikes: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2015
this should really make the front page, not all those stories like "see Genevieve's breast, see iyanya's eyes, see mikel's 8 packs". this thread is educative, an eye opener for all especially our gold digging fast talking long tongued ladies who wait for a rich man to create them.
Politics / Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by 1trillionlikes: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
a
Politics / Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by 1trillionlikes: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
This is a wake up call for we Igbos to think home and support the actualisation of Biafra. Imagine this man calling Igbos "immigrants" in the so called One Nigeria?
go back to ur place if you don't know how to respect other people's kings... what u can not take in iboland is what you do here... Yorubas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria but it seems you guys don't know ur boundaries again, soon now you'll call Akure, Abeokuta, etc no man's lands.....

bloody lagoonians

3 Likes

Family / Re: Why Are Cases Of Infertility Common With Wealthy Families? by 1trillionlikes: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Because they have a lot of money to buy sugary food

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by 1trillionlikes: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
bloody lagoonians...... they should go and jump inside lagoon.... awon Omo ale jati jati.....

my friend and I entered one boutique in Ondo town last week and I asked a simple question: "is ur oga in?" and then you need to see the stupid and gibberish words they started murmuring and I wondered who amalgamated us with them...... useless people...

that's y they haven't become even the vice-president of this country..... bloody lagoonians

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Everybody From 26 States Is Considered Illegal Immigrate Inside Western Nigeria by 1trillionlikes: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
malaria is a bad disease
Romance / Re: Prayer For That Man Dating My Future Wife [ Photo ] by 1trillionlikes: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
laff wan restore my virginity
Romance / Re: Which Day Would You Enjoy The Most?? by 1trillionlikes: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
world money making day
Phones / Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by 1trillionlikes: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.