Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60245 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by oangelmath: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin cool tongue undecided
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by emmy02(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
I was raped.. I was blindfolded, don't know which of the girls did it first..
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by dokunbam(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Have always done it wit CD

So i dont know if am a virgin or not embarassed
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Pamcrest(f): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Naaaah. That experience was bad enough to turn one celibate. I don't mind losing to d 2nd guy though.....hmmmm cheesy
My humble submission
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by cbrass(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

I get your point, but it's actually my hair. My natural hair. If I bought a weave you think I'd buy any that looked like this? undecided

do you think that pics is cool ni undecided undecided
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Kabidoye(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Can't even remember who my 1st was. Was it Aunty Bisi (the lesson teacher) or Biola (the neighbour's inlaw)? Men, I can't remember who disvirgined me so I guess I'm excluded from the discussion.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by NobleG1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Most women lose their virginity to jerks.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
hmmmm.....

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 50calibre(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

Are your eyes not open, can't you see that black women are increasingly rejecting chemicals and weaves? Every revolution takes it own sweet time, so you sit tight there and cheerlead for us grin.

I'm not against weaves, but I do think the current levels aren't healthy. My hair is long enough, I've only ever worn a weave once. I prefer braids (although I've only had these done twice). Black girls have long lush hair, but it's only recently that we have come to celebrate and go with the curl, not against. Nowadays, once a girl fixes all that Peruvian onto her head, it's sad but she only ends up looking like everyone else sad.

Unfortunately, I don't! Whenever I pass hair salons, I still see loads of black women in there getting their confidence up by affixing Caucasian looking weaves unto their heads. I see it everywhere, it's a booming business especially in this period when the festivities are around the corner.

Well perhaps I need to pay closer attention to see this new wave of black chics shunning weaves, it should be a miracle. grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by leonshom(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
Why would he be a lucky guy, re u a princess. Or sumtin?

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop
ghenghenghenghen............... oya wetin he wan talk
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by swagwu(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
ma hear say u no b ashhhhhhh....
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by therapisteve(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2014
Anyways,Nobody leaves dis world a Virgin because Life screws us all!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by eminex(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2014
but why I don't even know the act embarassed
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by slimmingcare(f): 12:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Yes
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by shadowwalker101: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by BOLDQUEEN(f): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2014
i have not lose it,i just hope am going to be after i did
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 19, 2014
tabisegroup:

dey use ur virginity for sacrifice?
no the gods dont accept virginty for sacrifice.
the gods accept human head,are u willing to produce ur own
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by princessayesha(f): 1:35am On Nov 19, 2014
Seriously.....i need to see ur weed supplier @op cry cry

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 19, 2014
50calibre:
Seriously, why are Nigerians so obsessed with virginity? An average Nigerian woman considers her virginity some kind of treasure to be cherished & protected till her wedding night. Often times, these women have nothing else to offer except the piece of flesh between their legs. This is insanity.

I for one avoid virgins like plagues, their inexperience don't excite me & besides, I'm kind of blood-phobic (even my own blood) so the prospects of things getting messy is enough to send me fleeing in opposite direction.
U are virgin-phobic but LovePeddler-friendly ! .... Good4U !
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Zikamax:
wink I lost mine on our wedding night, though my hubby was gentle on me that night but it was too painful that I almost screamed out loud for our guests to hear. The pain was unbearable, and I never wish to have it back and pass through hell breaking it the second time. NEVER!!!
hope u didn't hurt ur hubby ?? ... U tried sha but I promise you ... If you were to go back you would still wait till your weddin night !

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by wordbank(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Noooo! Rather to the baddest b!tch in the world cool
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 19, 2014
jmoore:

Nwanyi a ga wa, I ga araputam ebe a.

Ka chi fo.
Biko unquote me pls
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by tosyne2much(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:

Am also a virgin,so come let us disvirgin ourself
bwhahahaahahhaahahaa lwkmd.. You are hilarious man wink
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 19, 2014
toke8:
NEVER!!! I gave it away to someone I thought really loved me. She was my first and last. The next person will be my wife God-willing.
True!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Wisegeek01(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Op Op. .. How many times I call ur name ?" grin

Represent your Ex with a car model

https://www.nairaland.com/1974903/represent-ex-car
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwhahahaahahhaahahaa lwkmd.. You are hilarious man wink
wink
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Zikamax:
I will approve that if only you are still a virgin grin grin grin
lol.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by xynerise: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2014
I can't even remember the girl
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by TonYzeallY(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol i no fine,you want make them bash me for Nl??
But,u be virgin?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by moseslarry(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Of course, Yes I will.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by stanisbaratheon: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol the tin pain you say abi virgin ooo,you are funny!!!na u go tell me say i don born

because you weren't being honest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos / Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.