Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Testing Waters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testing Waters. (1942 Views)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing Waters. by SOMTO2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2008
when one is about to take that big step, the one that ties u permanently to 1 chick,
is it wise to test the waters b4 u tie the knot?

knowing fully well that once u r married philandering is no longer an option.

what do u respected NL's think.
Re: Testing Waters. by DavidDylan(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2008
No! No! No!

Testing what waters again? You have a fountain beside you and u still want to deep your feet in the mediteranean sea? undecided
Re: Testing Waters. by SOMTO2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
think about it this way,
u know u will for the rest of ur life drink spring water,
but u want to have a last taste of stream water before u are tied to spring for life.
Re: Testing Waters. by OscarJ1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Testing what waters again? You have a fountain beside you and u still want to deep your feet in the mediteranean sea?  

i like ur response.

poster NO!
Re: Testing Waters. by DavidDylan(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
SOMTO2:

think about it this way,
but u want to have a last taste of stream water before u are tied to spring for life.

That's covetousness. What if someone decided to have a taste of your own spring water? Would you be pleased?
Re: Testing Waters. by CodeRED(f): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
Test waters, and you may get drown,
Re: Testing Waters. by OscarJ1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
What if someone decided to have a taste of your own spring water? Would you be pleased?

Again i cant fault this guy.

poster which part of NO dnt u understand
Re: Testing Waters. by whitelexi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
Water is water, bros taste pure water, spring water, river water, fountain water, even salty bar beach water sef. . .  Taste all of them while u can.

And dont bother about who else is testing waters sha, what u dont know cant harm u
Re: Testing Waters. by origina9ja(f): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2008

still trying 2 think
Re: Testing Waters. by CodeRED(f): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
whitelexi:

Water is water, bros taste pure water, spring water, river water, fountain water, even salty bar beach water sef. . .  Taste all of them while u can.

And don't bother about who else is testing waters sha, what u don't know can't harm u

rofl, see ur face, That's why some of you get drown cheesy grin grin
Re: Testing Waters. by ztyle(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
Which kind water we dey talk here?  undecided abi na holy water?
Re: Testing Waters. by whitelexi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
CodeRED:

rofl, see ur face, That's why some of you get drown cheesy grin grin

If u sabi swim, you cannot drown. . .  Even fish no go fit navigate water pass u, so carry go bros, i dey your side as long as everything go stop after marriage sha
Re: Testing Waters. by bacterium(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes test the water please or you are likely to divorce! What if she is dirty or only has one boob? You will wish you testing the waters then. Fo real!
Re: Testing Waters. by ztyle(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2008
whitelexi - now i grab this thread, So na Babe una dey call Water?  shocked
Re: Testing Waters. by Busybody2(f): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
SOMTO2:

when one is about to take that big step, the one that ties u permanently to 1 chick,
is it wise to test the waters before u tie the knot?
knowing fully well that once u r married philandering is no longer an option.
what do u respected NL's think.

I would cool and save some in the reservoir for rainy days kiss
Re: Testing Waters. by CodeRED(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
whitelexi:

If u sabi swim, you cannot drown. . .  Even fish no go fit navigate water pass u, so carry go bros, i dey your side as long as everything go stop after marriage sha

I am praying for you as we speak cheesy. You need Jesus,  tongue
Re: Testing Waters. by HRhotness(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2008
DavidDylan:

No! No! No!

Testing what waters again? You have a fountain beside you and u still want to deep your feet in the mediteranean sea? undecided

DavidDylan:

That's covetousness. What if someone decided to have a taste of your own spring water? Would you be pleased?

PLEEEEAAAASE explain it to them. . . all these yeye men angry
Re: Testing Waters. by Busybody2(f): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

PLEEEEAAAASE explain it to them. . . all these yeye men angry

So what do you advice if said water starts to turn green and slimy grin Poster I say not only test the water but save some for the reservouir for rainy days cheesy

Even posh bottled mineral water has a sell-by date tongue
Re: Testing Waters. by ztyle(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
ZoOm off from this Water thread! shocked
Re: Testing Waters. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
think about it this way,
but u want to have a last taste of stream water before u are tied to spring for life

Think about it this way . . .

If you know you will drink spring water for the rest of your life, why dont you start as soon as possible to start getting used to it undecided
Re: Testing Waters. by HRhotness(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
Busy_body:

So what do you advice if said water starts to turn green and slimy grin Poster I say not only test the water but save some for the reservouir for rainy days cheesy

Even posh bottled mineral water has a sell-by date tongue

thing is befor u decide to stick to one fountain, u shd hav done some testing. . . its not healthy (or normal) to decide on the first option given right!

so after vigorous testings u make a decision, why d hell wld u want to test some more, not only is it pointless, it makes u look stupid! grin
Re: Testing Waters. by nana(f): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
Are ladies also allowed to test various types of water b4 getting to their final destination?
Re: Testing Waters. by HRhotness(f): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
nana:

Are ladies also allowed to test various types of water before getting to their final destination?

Absolutely! grin
Re: Testing Waters. by tope2000(f): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
Holy water or what undecided
Re: Testing Waters. by nana(f): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

Sexual Partners Water/Several Relationships Water. . .y'know?
Re: Testing Waters. by tope2000(f): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
nana:

Sexual Partners Water/Several Relationships Watery'know?

Water n relationship =
why is water n relationship in same sentence undecided

ohhhh i get it now grin grin grin
Re: Testing Waters. by nana(f): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

Water n relationship =
why is water n relationship in same sentence undecided

ohhhh i get it now grin grin grin
coolio
Re: Testing Waters. by arramyjay: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2008
Oh it is very easy,Just ask yourself this question would like your wife to- be to test the water you know before permanently getting stucked with you.
Re: Testing Waters. by MrCrackles(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

Are you this dumb?! grin
Re: Testing Waters. by debosky(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
It's not advisable to test the waters - truth is, you cannot tell if the water will remain the same way it was when you tested it.

I'd rather call it wine not water - you taste it and it might seem 'unready' for you - it requires aging, a conducive environment to bring out the rich taste and flavour. If you wait till the right moment to open the wine, and take care of it subsequently in the appropriate manner - you'll have yourself a vintage. wink

Testing is of no use - if you test too many, you end up being confused, not knowing what you would really like in the end. Pick one, pay the price, and it will be yours to savour forever.
Re: Testing Waters. by tope2000(f): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

Are you this dumb?! grin

u know im not as corrupted as you tongue

debosky:

It's not advisable to test the waters - truth is, you cannot tell if the water will remain the same way it was when you tested it.

I'd rather call it wine not water - you taste it and it might seem 'unready' for you - it requires aging, a conducive environment to bring out the rich taste and flavour. If you wait till the right moment to open the wine, and take care of it subsequently in the appropriate manner - you'll have yourself a vintage. wink

Testing is of no use - if you test too many, you end up being confused, not knowing what you would really like in the end. Pick one, pay the price, and it will be yours to savour forever.

Well said wink kiss
Re: Testing Waters. by MrCrackles(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

u know I'm not as corrupted as you tongue
grin grin grin
Nana and Sistawoman corrupted and defiled me!
Person wey never grow bobby, don mash me up! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help / Females Are Evil! . . .some / Is Ur Girl An Asset To U Or A Liability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.