Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

2000yearsago's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2000yearsago's Profile / 2000yearsago's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by 2000yearsago: 3:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Elvictor:
It wasn't a massacre and neither a genocide.

What were you expecting? When the idiot of a president forced Ukrainian civilians to pick up arms and fight against trained soldiers.

The other day was a blogger that has no combat experience, was sent to warfront, and he was bombed during livestream.

Zalensky should be charged for war crimes, for asking civilians to engage trained soldiers, if you like, remove the guns from those corpses.
Okay. All those who fail to sympathize with the Ukrainians due to faulty mindset will definitely vote into power a worse government than the Buhari administration for same reason.
Nigerian will never be better because many Nigerians can no longer think right again.
With the reason above, Nigerians should patiently wait for their destruction exccept they change their way of thinking.
What goes around has come around, Ukrainians are dyeing somebody is say blame the president, Nigerians are dyeing and no one is being blame.
The bad news will still get to all who believe people can die for reasons based on sentiments, they will soon become victims themselves ( what goes around, comes around)

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by 2000yearsago: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Good, voice of reason is gradually prevailing.

African leaders are the most senseless humans on earth. This war is an avenue to express their displeasure to the west about their inglorious role in destabilising the region by removing Ghadafi. Yet this same leaders are siding with the west against Russia, probably because of neocolonial aids.

Buhari the dullard has wailed and complained thousands of times that the crisis in Nigeria was fueled by the senseless ouster of Ghadafi. Yet he joins other useless leaders in condemning Russia siding with US who removed Ghafi for just hating him, thereby causing total chaos in West Africa and its neighbouring regions

What most people fail to realise is that if Russia fails the world would be almost uni polar, entirely in the hands of the US and its lackeys. More Libya scenarios would happen, US and NATO would have a carteblanch to change any leader they don't like, install puppets in countries close to ther neighbours and cause crisis anywhere they feel like.

That is a lie from the pit of hell.
You have been brainwashed,
You are highly sentimental,
If those countries where not mature in their dealings, the whole world would be in Armageddon right now.
The maturity this countries is the reason many of your brothers have been residing there for decades and even hold political offices.
Does it happens in Russia and those other countries you so much love and enslaved your interest in them.
Assuming you are a deep thinker, you will realise that there was a 9/11 before US and its allies went out to hunt for heads they believe have hands on it using reasons they could lay their hands on.
Autos / Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by 2000yearsago: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please urgently, how much is
1. Complete Toyota yaris funcargo engine with Ac compressor
2. Its complete steering
Autos / Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by 2000yearsago: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please, very urgent!!! How much is Daihatsu Terios 04 engine and gear box
Foreign Affairs / Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by 2000yearsago: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
cankerworm:
smiley

This is highly irrelevant. We all know, see, hear and even experience the truth. Look around you and find the answers you seek
Education / Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by 2000yearsago: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
This information remains invalid if the source can not provide us with the exact location of this school in River State.
What I can still confirm by what I am seen in rivers is laudable projects which only very few states can equate

2 Likes

Family / Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by 2000yearsago: 3:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm, Truth is bitter but I will have to tell it to both of you.
Do not make the mistake of marrying a lady or a guy on the grounds of
1. Pity
2.Pregnancy
Regrets usually knocks at their door in the future.
The one that acted nice or pitied usually becomes the victim.
Note: there are exceptions but very very few this days.
In-laws way don dey use police and propaganda attack your family at this stage, my brother take sense because when stronger issues arise in your marriage in the future, expect expression of regret and worst action from such in-laws.
Be careful, so that while trying to protect one thing, you won't loose all including your life.
I pray you understand
Nairaland / General / Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by 2000yearsago: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dre183:

Or idemili north?

Una dey miss !!!

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by 2000yearsago: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

The pepper soup is very delicious and the meat tastes like fish.

CONFIRMED !!!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by 2000yearsago: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am very sure, Nigeria is cursed and will continue to be for the following reasons,
1. Some Nigerians if not that they are cursed, despite bad economy and insecurity that even affects them directly or indirectly, they still see nothing wrong with this government.
2. Someone like Oyedepo even came out to draw your attention to the fact that he warned you against voting for this Government in 2015 but what many could say is to criticize him because he spoke against this Government, my prayer is may your life becomes like the way Nigeria has changed from its status in 2015 to 2021 and may you be the next victim of this administration's performance in security, economy and others.
3. With the way some people attack anyone who criticize this Government , i want to conclude that people will still vote for a government that will be worse than this in 2023 because they are cursed with ethnicity, religious and tribal sentiments.
The worst is yet to come with this attitude.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives by 2000yearsago: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jig5aw:
One day, we will wake up and Buharis Administration will be over. This Group will die a natural death.

That I have seen though prophetic, the blood of the innocent shed mercilessly, bitter cries of victims of insecurity, bitter cries of farmers, bitter cries of the hungry, bitter cries of the jobless and those of victims of injustice shall makes it happen.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by 2000yearsago: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
Malami is brilliant

Brilliant dullard I guess.
Politics / Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by 2000yearsago: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Joysticks:
Why did policemen carried guns against harmless protesters?Is that not a gun that policeman in the pic is carrying on his chest?

So in Nigeria, the police could realise that it is their responsibility to protect lives and properties by stopping harmless pretesters but not stopping kidnappers, bandits and fulani herdsmen. Why not the CP lead his men with his AK47 to arrest bandits and criminal herdsmen.
The product of silencing people from expressing themselves is dangerous but the low IQ of the government of the day can not comprehend this and I am not sure this country can survive till 2023 with this childish government displaying it's immaturity this way.
Crime / Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by 2000yearsago: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
whoever named this boy sounds prophetic, they knew he will die like a fowl hence he was named fowlboy, though it is a foul against the fowls to relate them to criminality. Animal rights activists all over the world should arise and see to it that justice is archieved for the fowls in Nigeria and diaspora

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by 2000yearsago: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2021
obembet:
“Mr Ataga was a friend and I don’t know how to elaborate more. He has not shown me pictures of his family but he sometimes acts like he was married and not that he is married.
I have met him up to four or five times; he takes drugs and drinks alcohol. It is not that I am trying to put anything together.’’

Another side of the story

I later went to Sidman College in Sabo, Yaba. I was two-year-old when my parents separated, I was little, so while I was growing up, I stayed with my uncle, Mr Chijioke Obi, in Mushin. I don’t know if he bears Izu, but it was my uncle that trained me.”

This always have negative side effects on the child.

“After Magbo was arrested, she assisted the police because of the information she gave us. Now that we got the principal suspect, and the fact that the principal suspect confessed that she singularly committed the act, and equally went further to explain that she never met Nkechi Mogbo, but that she only phoned her and that they transacted all the business online, I have ordered her release on bail while we continue our investigation.’’

Police did well here just that BAIL in Nigeria is not a free.. even though you are Innocent, you will still pay.

That why Nigerian police will not end well
I appreciate parents whom because of the future of their children stayed in marriages, remain unmarried even when the other partner left due to challenges in marriages. See the effect of a parent or both parents pursuing their selfish interest at the expense of that of their children. NOW NOTE "WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THE CHILD YOU ALLOW TO GO WAYWARD TODAY AS A RESULT OF YOUR SELFISH DECISION IN YOUR MARRIAGE WILL TARNISH YOUR NAME TOMORROW" . Expecially, the I don't care GANG of today, tomorrow is patiently waiting for your arrival.
Family / Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by 2000yearsago: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2021
To everyone on this thread,
Life is guided by principles which could be spiritual, traditional, ethical, moral and so on.
The moment you develop a mindset of IT DOES NOT MATTER/ I DON'T CARE/ WHATEVER in your environment whether office, marriage, school, society and others, just wait patiently for your own calamity in another capacity as experienced by the late man's wife.
NOTE: This is applicable in all scenerio, even the Nigerian problems is a product of this mindset.
Travel / Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by 2000yearsago: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2021
The US haa been in the middle east for 20years fighting terrorism and still hasn't won.
The joint forces of US, French Army and Royal navy have been fighting ISIS now for years still hasn't won, yet you feel expect Buhari to defeat the 3rd deadliest terrorists group in 6years.
Something the joint forces of the worlds[/color][quote][/quote] biggest Nations are still struggle to do after 20years. With all the equipments available to the CIA and the MI5/MI6.
Nigerians criticize without thinking[color=#990000]
[/color]
[color=#990000]

Na wao ooo
People who think like this can never advance technologically in anything even in cow rearing talk less of the war gadgets
Politics / Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by 2000yearsago: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let me be scientific here,
1. From the 3rd law of motion, most Nigerians voted(action) for this regime so let them enjoy the dividends (reaction) while it last
2. When the AGF made a funny comparison recently, I subjected it to IQ test by asking JSS3 pupils to link the logic behind the comparison, to my dismay, they all faulted it, so imagine an administration with less IQ compare to JSS3 pupils. YOU TOO TRY IT AT HOME.
So, please lower your expectations from this regime.
3. I was shocked when I was listening to a radio program yesterday and the moderator was telling the callers not to mention the name of the president while discussing Nigeria problems and even on television, people are restricted when they try to question the performance of this regime. This indicates that freedom of speech is in bad condition in this nation, so Twitter is just another victim.
4. Sorry to say this, the blood of the innocent shed daily in this country will surely bring courses on this land. Nigeria is doomed and those who are not speaking against this killings and refusing to take action (people in Government) will surely partake in this evils someday because what you plant is what you will rip.

Jonegonu:
is democracy the manner in which southern governors ban on cattle open grazing is the same way the federal government have ban Twitter in Nigeria
Politics / Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by 2000yearsago: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmm.

Well, if the AGF could make a comparison that I interviewed JSS3 students about and discovered that the comparison is illogical and could only emanate from someone with very
low IQ according to them, then you are justified in your opinion at your level.

I am sorry for Nigeria, a country now ruled and supported by low IQ individuals exhibiting it in the international community by their statements and actions.

uptimumOne23:
A step in the right direction... Social media has become a tool for creation of fake news that ends up leading to anarchy.

It's a tool setup by the western world to disrupt any progress being made in our country.

I stand with the Federal Government on this
Politics / Re: How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President? by 2000yearsago: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2021
"Pakistan sees red over India's deployment of ‘one million troops’ in Kashmir"
This happened year's back.
As the president of federal republic of Nigeria
1. Recruit 1.2 million contract special security forces with minimum qualification being HND & BSC. , 200K from each geopolitical zone.
Any group under any name that this number is released against will melt before their arrival. When their mission is accomplished. Pay them off while they return to their regions to support regional security architecture that will be created by state policing.
2. Formation of state police and decentralised federal police leadership such that each region will have it's own IG. each IG reports directly to the president.
3.Establish regional political structures so as to reduce the power at the centre, this am sure can eliminate call for break up from Nigeria.
4.Adopt electronic voting to eliminate electoral fraud especially using the latest technology so that people who has the interest of the people can get into leadership positions.

5. The Regional political structure should collate and submit to the centre their demands while the centre looks into it especially security and economy.
6. Empower the existing and new security outfit with modern weapons to fight the enemy.
7.I will visit the war fronts every month to motivate my troops.
8. I will make it compulsory by law that all political office holder swear with traditional juju that they will not steal when they get to office.
9. Give a conducive environment for the regions to thrive economically by establishing regional trade institutions.
Travel / Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by 2000yearsago: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amadioha02:
I picked the money on the street kiss

Interesting, please share the street name and location sir�
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by 2000yearsago: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
A motto in political science and sociology attributed to Philip II of Macedon:
Greek:
διαίρει καὶ βασίλευε diaírei kài basíleue, in Ancient Greek,

meaning "divide and rule

As scientists, we are observing
Investment / Re: Change Your Financial Status With My Free Service For Just One Month (JUMP IN) by 2000yearsago: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Okay
Family / Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by 2000yearsago: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
When the core values attributed to a wife by our culture and religion are totally disregarded, hated and neglected by this set of girls, the outcome is what we are seen in our society even from the comments of some of them on social platforms,
little did they know that men who understood that peace in marriage can only be gotten from wives who are guided by these core values definitely go for them except for some young men who are lost in fantasy forgotten that this is the real world.

Fantasy which I defined as lies is what a Yoruba adage spoke about which says:
If lies travel for as long as
20 years, truth will catch up with it in 1 day.
Most frustrated, separated and divorced homes are product of truth catching up with the lies no matter how old the marriage has been.
My advice, use life manual to get the desired life result.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz by 2000yearsago: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Okay
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by 2000yearsago: 4:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

If you have passion for trading chart partterns: Continuation and reversal patterns -
• Symmetrical Triangles
• Ascending Triangles & Descending Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles
• Head and Shoulders patterns

I was just skimming through my FX folder/files and realized how much years I have put into this thing, the time I didn't sleep at night. I have selected one of my top books that changed my life. I will bless you with it.
I have this very great 25 page book.pdf in its simplest terms; yes, 25 pages - it goes straight to the point, no stories like ehh forex blahblah $6.6 trillion transactions a day averagely. So you will never get bored, I believe this will help and take you to your very next level of trading.
dm me pls, I will forward it to your inbox.

Shalom
Please sir,
Assist me with the e book by forwarding it to mussmussy2@gmail.com. Thank you.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by 2000yearsago: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

If you have passion for trading chart partterns: Continuation and reversal patterns -
• Symmetrical Triangles
• Ascending Triangles & Descending Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles
• Head and Shoulders patterns

I was just skimming through my FX folder/files and realized how much years I have put into this thing, the time I didn't sleep at night. I have selected one of my top books that changed my life. I will bless you with it.
I have this very great 25 page book.pdf in its simplest terms; yes, 25 pages - it goes straight to the point, no stories like ehh forex blahblah $6.6 trillion transactions a day averagely. So you will never get bored, I believe this will help and take you to your very next level of trading.
dm me pls, I will forward it to your inbox.

Shalom

Please, which broker are you using boss?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by 2000yearsago: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please, I need someone to provide me the best broker for forex trading

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.