Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,532 members, 7,830,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now (1403 Views)

Things I Learnt Frm Co-habitting Wth Nkechi For Two Years 2009-2011 / Konji Don Cause Wahala Again? (video Inside) / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by chikinin: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
I was in Church ooo, Nkechi now said brother, biko give me your phone let me check something in the bible.... I hate giving people my phone not like there is something "bad" Just that I don't feel comfortable, seriously even if na a minute.
Back to the gist, I normally activate guided access on my phone before handing it out but since she say na bible I just handed her my phone.
Was busy trying to get get to minutes of the last meeting cos I was the one reading minutes for our legionary presidium. Next thing I now started hearing "Yes yes yes yes... I'm about to cum, pound me harder la my otu well.
I panicked cos I recognized the voice and it was Nyomi banxx and lexx streele Indecency on my phone that that stupid Nkechi went to open instead of bible.
And as she drew attention to her the mumu girl now said brother your phone is ringing.. Imagine? what did I do to deserve that kain embarrasment? now I've lost plenty % of my Holy brother swag. now people who thought I was harmless around their daughter won't let me play with them again... this world sha.. abeg what should I do to Nkechi?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Do the needful to her ;DDo
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by chikinin: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
ofiafuluego:
Do the needful to her ;DDo
Collect my phone from her hand abi? I've already done that.
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by adepiero: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Do onto her, what she saw on your phone! that's kuku what she wants undecided
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
chikinin:

Collect my phone from her hand abi? I've already done that.
'cain her' wink
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by FLAWLES(f): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol.u er finished
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by kenrish2(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
its good to hav two memory card one for Naomi and Jada fire while the other for nice stuff but sorry bro,
vaseline master has been caught inside the church now all the elder are holding their daughters
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by sammy329(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by lilmax(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by aristocrazzy: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
You are so so shameless. Y u kon dey tell us.
But I no go jugde u sha just format that memory card.
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by AmuEwu: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Andyblaze, please come and advice us
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by Andyblaze: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
AmuEwu:
Andyblaze, please come and advice us
ur name is turning me on
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by gsainttrinity(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol @ Holy brother Swag.
Chai!
Funny story. I believe the gods would be laughing at this your tale.

Cain the girl as revenge
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
That nkechi chick want am as well, maybe na the holy spirit wei know wetin de inside directed her to open ur video na

So do the needfull as a christian good bad guy with swag and ................

You know na wink
grin
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by Cholls(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
chikinin:
I was in Church ooo, Nkechi now said brother, biko give me your phone let me check something in the bible.... I hate giving people my phone not like there is something "bad" Just that I don't feel comfortable, seriously even if na a minute.
Back to the gist, I normally activate guided access on my phone before handing it out but since she say na bible I just handed her my phone.
Was busy trying to get get to minutes of the last meeting cos I was the one reading minutes for our legionary presidium. Next thing I now started hearing "Yes yes yes yes... I'm about to cum, pound me harder la my otu well.
I panicked cos I recognized the voice and it was Nyomi banxx and lexx streele Indecency on my phone that that stupid Nkechi went to open instead of bible.
And as she drew attention to her the mumu girl now said brother your phone is ringing.. Imagine? what did I do to deserve that kain embarrasment? now I've lost plenty % of my Holy brother swag. now people who thought I was harmless around their daughter won't let me play with them again... this world sha.. abeg what should I do to Nkechi?
my brother this your script go sell well well for alab.o no na ladipo market
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by balogundayo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nkechi is giving u the brightest green light ever buh u are dullin... Later you'll come nd complain of her FRIENDZONING u... Nigga act fast...

Buh that's none of ma business!!!

please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... No regrets...
Re: Nkechi Now Went To Open The Video Inside The Church And Everyone Now by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lwkmd, dis is so fuccking funny.

Choi! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Be Straight / Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Boo/bae / Please Help, I'm In Ttrouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.