Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Sweet Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Revenge (1589 Views)

Photo: Hilarious Way To Revenge On Her Boyfriend / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. / Revenge From An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Revenge by candybella(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
right now,am so heart broken..my bf of 3 months did something I dread so much..I went to visit him..to spend some time with him..every evening we do hang out at some popular joints arnd. on Wednesday I was feeling sick n couldn't go out with him n his friends..I allowed him to go coz his friend pleaded with me that it will be d last time of hanging out with his best friend b4 travelling.. arnd after 1,d came bk,his frnd n gf were d first to come bk..wen he later came bk..I expected him to come directly to d room but he was talking to his friends outside.. few mins later,he was still outside. D next tin I heard was him calling one gal n d both went in to d next room..wat I heard dat night really broke my heart..heard d gal moaning n screaming.. n heard d sound of dia bodies.. I was so sad n sleepless.. d next morning he came bk..I confronted him n told him abt last night but he denied it...after hours of apologizing.. he admitted to it n said he was high n drunk n dat he won't do it again..I told him I wanted a break but he pleaded n asked me to forgive him n dat it hasn't reached to d extent of breaking up with him..I really need ur advice guys I want to punish him as he requested but dunno d kind of punishment to gv to him for d act
Re: Sweet Revenge by pretydiva(f): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Leave him n pray 4 d rite guy 2 cm ur way
Re: Sweet Revenge by lilmax(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
What do you want to do? Sleep with another guy? Why not walk away
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
dear don't plan any revenge that will be to your own detriment

follow your heart and make the right decision
wisdom as its said is the principal thing

but for the record he no try at all
Re: Sweet Revenge by extremelygolden: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
That is the bitter side of love. Just don't get yourself so walked-up. You're lucky you found out, my sister, but what about the ones you didn't find out?
My advise is that you forgive him, give him another chance, but if your heart can't take it, just walk. There's no need for revenge.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hez not the ryt guy for you.
Just let it go
Dont do anything stupid,i know it hurts and you have the urge to revenge but keep calm and watch.
He ll regret the action sooner or later
Re: Sweet Revenge by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na talk be this? undecided
Re: Sweet Revenge by jmoore(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sweet revenge? I think say na Nollywood.
Re: Sweet Revenge by djeezy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Punish him ke? The dude obviously has no respect for your feelings.
Re: Sweet Revenge by hungryboy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sorry for your ordeal, but the thing here is,
Loyalty no dey dis game again ,
accept his apology,
but follow dey play away match from now on
Re: Sweet Revenge by major466(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Save your heart. Quit the relationship Now.
Re: Sweet Revenge by faithwinugochi: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Everyone deserves a second chance. For that reason, accept his apology and forgive him. For him to later admit and apologise means he is sensible. Sometimes being in a haste to quit is not the best option.
Re: Sweet Revenge by Timothy3113(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seduce his best fwend
Re: Sweet Revenge by MrCork: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
candybella:
right now,am so heart broken..my bf of 3 months did something I dread so much..I went to visit him..to spend some time with him..every evening we do hang out at some popular joints arnd. on Wednesday I was feeling sick n couldn't go out with him n his friends..I allowed him to go coz his friend pleaded with me that it will be d last time of hanging out with his best friend b4 travelling.. arnd after 1,d came bk,his frnd n gf were d first to come bk..wen he later came bk..I expected him to come directly to d room but he was talking to his friends outside.. few mins later,he was still outside. D next tin I heard was him calling one gal n d both went in to d next room..wat I heard dat night really broke my heart..heard d gal moaning n screaming.. n heard d sound of dia bodies.. I was so sad n sleepless.. d next morning he came bk..I confronted him n told him abt last night but he denied it...after hours of apologizing.. he admitted to it n said he was high n drunk n dat he won't do it again..I told him I wanted a break but he pleaded n asked me to forgive him n dat it hasn't reached to d extent of breaking up with him..I really need ur advice guys I want to punish him as he requested but dunno d kind of punishment to gv to him for d act

...r u light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Queennelly:
dear don't plan any revenge that will be to your own detriment

follow your heart and make the right decision
wisdom as its said is the principal thing

but for the record he no try at all
she's seeking for advice n u my girl haven't given any. she should follow her heart n take d right decision? for ur info it is that right decision she came to seek here.
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
hungryboy:

accept his apology,
but follow dey play away match from now on
Coming from a guy? I give up!
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op, is he the same guy you said you weren't feeling comfortable and free with?
That aside, when I read your story, I wanted to say you dump his silly a'ss. But then, someone talked about a second chance, and I believe in giving a second chance, so, I'd say you forgive him and forget about revenge. If he was honest enough to confess, though I'm not completely ruling out the fact that he might have confessed cause he was caught in the act, that means he's feeling a bit of remorse. So just forgive, but if the love isn't there no more, then move on.
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrCork:

...r u light skin? angry
what if she is dark skinned?
Re: Sweet Revenge by fuckshit: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
I really need ur advice guys I want to punish him as he requested but dunno d kind of punishment to gv to him for d act

fück!! Revenge is a dish best served cold let the motherfücker be. fücking do nothing; fücking give him time; say a month or two; acts as thou nothing fücking happened.

when he feels all is fücking good; then you fücking hit him hard. just fücking get yourself tipsy & go fück one of his friends grin grin
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't even understand d comments here if true. d babe was in his crib, her guy came with another babe and banged her to d full hearing volume of his main girl.

d worst I ever heard. wot a contempt and full disrespect to his girl. d guy ge mind sha.

from wot I see here, d op is d side chick, he was confident dat nothing will happen. but d op is taking d relationship serious why d guy takes it otherwise. love imbalance. Is not even a case of conji, coz his babe is still around. wot would u people advice if dis situation was d reverse?
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Prixus:

she's seeking for advice n u my girl haven't given any. she should follow her heart n take d right decision? for ur info it is that right decision she came to seek here.

lol. Prixus ur body too dey hot o. u just quote me without advicing her urselve. nawa o

Alright candybella what I mean by taking the right decision.
you know what you want girl, go for it. you can dump him, you can forgive him, but you can also regret any step you take. it all boil s down to what you want.
I can tell you to forgive him and tomorrow you regret it and vice versa.
sit down with him, ask him what he wants from the relationship, have a clearly defined purpose. a friend once told me that there is a weaker partner in a relationship. the one who loves the most
after discussing with him and you think you can continue with him then go ahead.
wish you all the best.
Re: Sweet Revenge by Maamin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Acid Bath!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Queennelly:

lol. Prixus ur body too dey hot o. u just quote me without advicing her urselve. nawa o

Alright candybella what I mean by taking the right decision.
you know what you want girl, go for it. you can dump him, you can forgive him, but you can also regret any step you take. it all boil s down to what you want.
I can tell you to forgive him and tomorrow you regret it and vice versa.
sit down with him, ask him what he wants from the relationship, have a clearly defined purpose. a friend once told me that there is a weaker partner in a relationship. the one who loves the most
after discussing with him and you think you can continue with him then go ahead.
wish you all the best.
gbam...madam u have spoken well. she is in d relationship n d best thing to do is to see different opinions n pick from there. no vex say my body too dey hot. na true say me sef no drop advice. hope u good ma'am....
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Prixus:

gbam...madam u have spoken well. she is in d relationship n d best thing to do is to see different opinions n pick from there. no vex say my body too dey hot. na true say me sef no drop advice. hope u good ma'am....

am good dear....I hope you are bouncing. have fun and stay out of trouble
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 20, 2014
That guy cares nothing for you. Drop him quickly. You don't want to be with this kind of man plus planning revenge when you should be planning your life is a waste of time.
Re: Sweet Revenge by Sunkyphil(m): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2014
break up with him he doesnt even respect u;he even has d guts to do it in ur presence;he is not worth u
Re: Sweet Revenge by passionate88: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2014
pretydiva:
Leave him n pray 4 d rite guy 2 cm ur way
Simple, but will she do it?. The answer is NO, you know why?. Because the ladies love the bad guys, those guys that break their hearts and know how to apologise with sweet words and promises of "it will never happen again", those guys that..... Make I stop sha
Re: Sweet Revenge by passionate88: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
MzPreshie:
Op, is he the same guy you said you weren't feeling comfortable and free with?
That aside, when I read your story, I wanted to say you dump his silly a'ss. But then, someone talked about a second chance, and I believe in giving a second chance, so, I'd say you forgive him and forget about revenge. If he was honest enough to confess, though I'm not completely ruling out the fact that he might have confessed cause he was caught in the act, that means he's feeling a bit of remorse. So just forgive, but if the love isn't there no more, then move on.
He wasn't honest enought to confess, he initially denied it, it was later that he agreed. To my own LITTLE understanding, confession is done when when the person you are confessing to isn't there... Since she was there and heard all the slapping of bodies and the moanings and confronted him, that isn't confession. He'd have kept quiet if she wasn't there.. Just one night and he brought another girl home to fu.c:k and you are advicing her to give him a second chance!. This isn't a marriage but a relationship. I give up.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? / Is She Pregnant Or Not / Shakara Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.