Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Lance Saga: The Truth - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lance Saga: The Truth (4949 Views)

Air Force Lance Corporal Slap Female Inspector At Filling Station. / After The Dress Saga, The Cat Conundrum, It's Cheryl's Birthday! / Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by stancozy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
hehehe, i never knew bitchs like you exist in this wonderful forume, childest nunentity like u who are so STUPID and WAYWASD just take matters that don't concern u in ur fkin hands, av now seen that ur a bastard and born from a confused and cripled family tongue, this is what i expect 4rm u, cos ur smelly ass affect ur thinking, ur breasteses are dif in sizes, thats why ur lunatic bf gets ashamed of u, ur so dropy that 90yr old woman's bustd stands owt dan urs, u wont live a good lyf dame wink tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by DualCore1: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2008

with all due respect, i have to ask. What's the use of you two in this section?
Really, whats the use?
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
why's u looking at me lyk dat?!

Seriously, I didnt do anyth1nG !! undecided
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
by d way, thanks for ur observation smiley

u can return to ur town before it gets messed up like we have it here tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
Abeg my man tolu how far with deal. Am still waiting. Lance vader and lordroberta better still the elder bros to Vinja abeg make we with meet for yim, so that we go talk about the sign on deals and other relevant matters. At least we go get our own version of super story: Wicked Story or Spammers' Story. When we yan for yim we go decide the title and the scenes wey we go put forward for NLers to decide on. MY cast and crew dey restless from too much waiting. Make we kick start the show jaree!!!  cool
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
De saga soup never end? Wana o!
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tobidaflava(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
That is the saga
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
Which saga be dat? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tobidaflava(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
. . .same saga
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
Project 2.1.5 shuttin' down . . . . . . .
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Koolwilly(m): 4:17am On Nov 29, 2008
Na which Saga be that one lone E ja mi si oooooooooooooo
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Mustay(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2008
Moved to Nairaland.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2008
aze:

Abeg my man tolu how far with deal. Am still waiting. Lance vader and lordroberta better still the elder bros to Vinja abeg make we with meet for yim, so that we go talk about the sign on deals and other relevant matters. At least we go get our own version of super story: Wicked Story or Spammers' Story. When we yan for yim we go decide the title and the scenes wey we go put forward for NLers to decide on. MY cast and crew dey restless from too much waiting. Make we kick start the show jaree!!! cool

the Scammers' Story Lance I mean Vinja how far? Me never hear any word from you. E be like say this boy wan run from him responsibility. I promise you good deal no let those other producers deceive you. Abeg make we yan for ma yIm nw.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by badblood13(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
all irritating gist------
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by skipo87(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
grin * singing* one day bush meat go catch the hunter o
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2008
skipo87:

grin * singing* one day bush meat go catch the hunter o

true talk cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News; Lagos Plane Crash / Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) / Stage Fright: How To Overcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.