Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Lance Saga: The Truth - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lance Saga: The Truth (4948 Views)

Air Force Lance Corporal Slap Female Inspector At Filling Station. / After The Dress Saga, The Cat Conundrum, It's Cheryl's Birthday! / Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by samtek(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2008
@ Tolu ur other thread was not deleted it was moved to Nairaland forum. the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-197268.0.html

tolu i was thnking lance was lucky to have outsmart you but dont let me start to think you are dull.
dont tell me you are buying his cheap excuse
the sender said he is lance elder brother?
it was him who was arrested not lance so y didnt lance call you ?
y did his phone go off when he was giving you his address to com to ABK?
didnt he tell you he has collected the laptop?
lance has been reading this thread so what has stopped him from posting?
the hakar25@yahoo.com friend of his how did he get to know about the duping (if he is not LANCE)?
why didnt he say lances' brother was arrested?
if d sender is  really LANCE brother (not LANCE) how come he knpw so much about lance and yet dont know how he burst other peoples' id(strange)    and i tot i hv showed he that LANCE couldnt burst his own email id let alone some1's ID.  IF HE CAN LET HIM BURST MINE!!!!!!
@ tolu i m begining to suspect you oh
well when you are online later call me [b] 08073988275 [/b]so we can chat on YIM
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2008
@samtel. I am online now. Some of the questions you raised, I can answer. Some I cant. But i wont even answer any so people dont continue to think i an Supporting Smart.

I just called Lance this money to come and explain His own side of the story. If He doesnt come, then . . . .
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by sniperwolf(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2008
@Tolu
Your previous thread on how you were duped was not deleted by Mustay it was moved to where it belongs that's the Nairaland. All there your stories of how you were duped have nothing to do with the phone section it offer to be moved as well.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2008
I understand. But it sure does have something to do with the phone section.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by sniperwolf(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2008
@Toluxa1
Your previous thread on how you were duped was not deleted by Mustay it was moved to where it belongs that's the Nairaland. All these your stories of how you were duped have nothing to do with the phone section it needs to be moved as well.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2008
I don hear now.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by fxmaxony(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2008
@all, beware of Tolu henceforth, when a man is scammed, and continues to be friendly with scammers, he is summarily tutorized on how to scam,

Yes it concerns phone section bc u sought our consent b4 ordering awoof lappy?
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2008
Someone just whispered to me now, He said "Just lay low". I think its good advice.

Nairalanders. . . like carmeleons.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by AmakaOne(f): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2008
@toluxa1

Are u sure this guy duped you or were you just trying to create some drama on NL?

You just bought this story hook line & sinker?
hmmm,
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by bydot1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2008
undecided
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by soki2ng(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ tolu, this is personal issue () u got to stop creating new threads to tell us ur every move, just go get ur money, shun all de stories, u kno Nlanders () if u ask for advice they'll give u insults, NO POST AGAIN () u got our IMs if u want to talk to somebody,
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by malikalhaj: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
this story is crazy
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tkb417(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2008
this Tolu guy na funny guy.
e be like say u sef dey dupe people.
apology? shocked shocked
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by billgatexp(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
why him no come dupe me make i show am how amadioha dey operate, small thief,
anyway sha na ur cross u dey carry, afta all jesus carry him own,

mugu
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by samuelk(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
Funny
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Grizzly(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2008
With every passing comment from u tolu, the veracity of your claims and the credibility of ur story as a whole is called into question.
U claim u got duped. Fine. There's nothin me or anybody can do bout it. Stop openin threads. They dont achieve much.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by bettes(f): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2008
soki2ng:

@ tolu, this is personal issue () u got to stop creating new threads to tell us ur every move, just go get ur money, shun all de stories, u kno Nlanders () if u ask for advice they'll give u insults, NO POST AGAIN () u got our IMs if u want to talk to somebody,

In case you dont know or you are talking out of ignorance NLs were very supportive of Tolu,so pls go and read his past post. angry
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by lancevader(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by lancevader(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2008
Why des guys d3m dey fool d3mselves naw? We aint no kids here. . . . Grow up, guys.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by lancevader(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
Grow up wow .says who
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Deshannel(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
Lance-varder bobooooor. Notin do u jare, naija is full of good businness men like tolu.

@all
Just hope 2 find nice mugu's like d poster.
U could get rich without even asking 4 it cheesy chei
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by MissyB1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2008
Lance is back?? shocked shocked
Is it true that::::::::::::::::::::::::? lipsrsealed
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2008
Can't believe we'v gotten magas dat are as stupid and gullible as dis in naija. . . i been think say na only whiti dey mezebu like dis o! Malah! tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by lancevader(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2008
Post meaningfuly nd wisely
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tobidaflava(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2008
. . .and sensifully
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by lancevader(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
Yeap u gat it
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
Myopic clowns. . . . . .
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by bettes(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
@Lance:i think say you get liver before but you are liverless,when Tolu started posting your pics all over you got scared and started cooking up dumb lies(even my 2yr  old niece can do better than that) and begging,you should have done proper research on how to swindle before pasting your picture in your profile.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by samuelk(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hmm
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tobidaflava(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
Thats the saga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News; Lagos Plane Crash / Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) / Stage Fright: How To Overcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.