Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Lance Saga: The Truth - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lance Saga: The Truth (4941 Views)

Air Force Lance Corporal Slap Female Inspector At Filling Station. / After The Dress Saga, The Cat Conundrum, It's Cheryl's Birthday! / Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2008
Ah. See this guy o. Because I say I dey work you thing say na. . . Me I dey do some JAVA tutorials ni oo. I just wan go sleep now ni.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by semid4lyfe(m): 3:39am On Nov 27, 2008
@toluxa,
It isn't just enough for lance vader to tell his own side of the story.He should make a clear distinction between the i.d's used by he & his elder bro on this forum.As in,we want to know who is who and I sure hope he has good,logical & reasonable answers to explain the many inconsistencies and loopholes in his FABULOUS HACKING STORY-hell,I thought it was only in Superstory that a fish drowns or even dies of thirst but this 1 even beats it hands down.
@Stancozy
Its obvious u had an underprivileged & depraved childhood.Go back to basic school and learn VERBAL REASONING & QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE because u obviously have a deficient and very poor INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT.If only Nairaland had some basic I.Q test that prospective members had to pass through before becoming members,we wont have MORONS like you in here.FUCKING, RAVING MAD, LOW LIFE IDIOT LIKE U!
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by talk2medo(m): 3:50am On Nov 27, 2008
Okay Tolu!
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by xxVictorxx(m): 4:23am On Nov 27, 2008
Abeg tell your own side of this Super story, Abi u no read all this thread for the prison wey u say u dey, #tolu, See u don fall mugu already, unless the guy have to , To be continue in Disk B tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2008
semid, no cross d border line na' , u didnt have to bring a third person into d war of words btW u n stan. undecided edit ur post plz
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by petolajide: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2008
Hello,
It is time to make cool cash free all you have to do is to open sites and get $1,000.00 on each sign up, and make as much as $50,000.00 its free, absolutely free, uyou get paid by just opening banners and you make your cool cash trust me its real. Just click on this link and continue.
http://link2communion.com/pages/index.php?refid=petolajide

In case you have any problem or any help dont excitate to mail me back or you add me with this id: petolajide@yahoo.com. and we chat and i help you out.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by samtek(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2008
@ tolu
really i dont kn wat to post here anymore i think you deserved to be duped if na me see chance maybe i for dupe u too
cos you are so guliable
@Lance for you future scam to take effect plz try not to post with any of the ID i know or think is urs cos i would follow u to every
thread u go and ensure that no other Nlander falls victim of ur cheap con-tricks
you were not arrested it was ur brother who was arrested(so you guies said) and you were feeling very bitter

Hm, m.m.m.m aze feeisha.wt da hel iz ur pblm.da last warning for you to.
thats so much for someone who was ever bitter about the whole issue.
EXPLAINING URSELF u would have to do more than the guy in CATCH ME IF YOU CAN to convice me
i think you should start the explaining by hacking my NLAND ID plz if ur explaining was to be scored 100% that would have scored you 50%
@tolu buying the story? i hope you are not fooling you must have a plan let me think so
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2008
First hacking someone's id in nairaland is the dumbest shit ave eva heard.because unlike email nairaland id dont contain vital information.the person must have entered nairaland website through whoevers system. And the browser's cookies must have automatically signed him on as vader.also tolu seems like he's in love wit vader.cuz he keeps kissing vader's ass. My hutch tells me this whole plot is fabricated.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2008
First hacking someone's id in nairaland is the dumbest shit ave eva heard.because unlike email nairaland id dont contain vital information.the person must have entered nairaland website through whoevers system. And the browser's cookies must have automatically signed him on as vader.also tolu seems like he's in love wit vader.cuz he keeps kissing vader's ass. My hutch tells me this whole plot is fabricated.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tkb417(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2008
semid, no cross d border line na' , u didnt have to bring a third person into d war of words between u n stan. edit ur post plz

did you have to put that? are u the moderator?
this is NL. let everyman do his/her thing his/her way
kapish?
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2008
You've just proved the type of person you are!. . . Is it wrong that I shuld caution a user as regards abusing d parent of another user??

Newaz I didnt expect anything less from u, since u're proud of being vulgar !

And like I said the other time, stop this ur "notice me" attitude, it doesnt fit u cUz I see no tangible reason why u chose to quote that post of mine.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Kaybaba5(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2008
Truth shall always prevails
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tkb417(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2008
You've just proved the type of person you are!. . . Is it wrong that I shuld caution a user as regards abusing d parent of another user??

Newaz I didnt expect anything less from u, since u're proud of being vulgar !

And like I said the other time, stop this ur "notice me" attitude, it doesnt fit u because I see no tangible reason why u chose to quote that post of mine.

guy stop unnecessary aggro. show me the vulgar word in my post to u.
was just wondering why u told the guy to edit his post.

Those guys are adults and if they dont know parents shouldnt be involved in stuffs like this, then too bad

Notice me attitude? i wasnt talking to seun osewa. abi na u be seun.Be reasonable dawg!!
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2008
Sure he be, dawg! Hey fellaz, we need be reasonable in here. . . . Damn! Dis joint is fast becomin a soap, lotta episodes already. tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2008
tkb, k . I tot u were in support of d parent input. .

being vulgar doesnt necesarily mean 'words' newaz 4get it!

.hope we cool now?

Cant believe some1 just removd me 4rm his/her buddy list cuz of ma' unbiased comment cheesy . . .sHiT happeNs tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tollu: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2008
s
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by semid4lyfe(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2008
@Dragnet,
PLEASE,let me reiterate here that I did not and will not remove u from my buddy's list.
Shoo!I've had disagreements and quarrels with some peeps on nairaland and I did not remove them from my buddy's list so why should I remove u when u have only expressed an opinion which I AGREE with anyway.
Guy,I don't remove peeps 4rm my buddies list just because of online disagreements and little spats.I'll NEVER DO THAT.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
When tolu got lancevaded we felt sorry for him. But it appears the truth is that we really have a plot. Please when you are done, meet me at my alaba office for the actual production work. I already got my cast and crew waiting. Kontact mi a ma nus b low: 080 788 23000 0801 2333 3garga
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by stancozy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hehehe,take a look at this parasitic catridge, called semid, you think an I.Q test should be carried out, me i think a change of buca cavity and brains should be carried out, cos a weak brain and smelly mouths like yours tongue should be butted out of here, as useles as you are, [b]old man like your type thats supose to be thinking of biz, wyf and kids, just stays here being useles to yourself and family, no wonder u r worst, illitrate, and dumb shocked , ur crazy kids wil die due to ur predicaments, lowclas dumb, red as monkey tongue, element of failure! cool
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by stancozy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2008
you better don't add anybody to the kinda lyf your living cos ur d only one here that worts the dreadful life your living, a confused creature like dis iritating punk should be deleted to the recycle bin, you wil not see the corps of ur notorious parents say amen tongue confusion wil besiege your future, say amen grin , tragedy wil rock u til u die ,say amen and you leav the life of a pig forever ,say amen. .Unrefined stupidity grin cool
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by geolabious(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
[size=13pt]Mustay
Wetin u dey do since
Cant u move this thread cos its now on page4[/size]
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by sniperwolf(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
Wetin this Toluxa1 guy want?
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by tkb417(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
you better don't add anybody to the kind of lyf your living because ur d only one here that worts the dreadful  life your living, a confused creature like this  iritating punk  should be deleted to the recycle bin, you  wil not see the corps of ur notorious parents say amen  confusion wil besiege your future, say amen  , tragedy wil rock u til u die ,say amen and you leav the life of a pig forever ,say amen. .Unrefined stupidity

what is this?

Dragnet
No probs man. I dont do beef bizniz
we cool cool

Topic
Suddenly the topic and thread is going sticky. People are going 'ballistic' with curses
Maybe the thread should be yanked off afterall if all we'll be getting is garnished rubbish.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by bettes(f): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2008
stancozy:

you better don't add anybody to the kind of lyf your living because ur d only one here that worts the dreadful life your living, a confused creature like this iritating punk should be deleted to the recycle bin, you wil not see the corps of ur notorious parents say amen tongue confusion wil besiege your future, say amen grin , tragedy wil rock u til u die ,say amen and you leav the life of a pig forever ,say amen. .Unrefined stupidity grin cool
[/quot

i am totally in support of Semid's post,you are either an accomplice of lance or lance,himself.Your seem to have an unusuall soft spot for lance or are you lovers.

And for your curses to Semid,careful it might just come back to you.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Damn! 'm luvin dis. tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
semid, no qualms smiley

now I really dont know what to say considering what I've seen here!

bt 0ne thing I knw for sure is that I need to eat sumtn ! cheesy
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by coolsegun(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
@tolu
anywhere you are, pls come and edit this post now. u have given lance_vader 3 days grace to defend himself and pay u ur money, but he has called u fool. so edit this post now and meet me on YIM.

I don't want to post on this topic again.

@semid4lyfe
don't say anything again. just be looking. meet me on YIM.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by coolsegun(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
oga dragnet go eat jawe.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2008
My last post here (game over) tongue
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by stancozy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
@bettes, ur likes are in the grave now and ur hear posting shit? grin ,i realy dont blame you cos ur showing d smelly xters of urs., aproko manager, that how you go around with the stupid act of poke nosing tongue, i'd better leav u alone cos harlots lik u only do dese things to appease ur customers,
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by DualCore1: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
. . .and d phone section has 2 moderatorz. I am so thrown aback.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by bettes(f): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2008
stancozy:

@bettes, ur likes are in the grave now and ur hear posting shit? grin ,i realy don't blame you because ur showing d smelly xters of urs., aproko manager, that how you go around with the stupid act of poke nosing tongue, i'd better leav u alone because harlots lik u only do dese things to appease ur customers,
[color=#000099][/color]

Half of the things you wrote i cant understand,please stop posting in pidgin english no wonder you had to resort to fraud as a last resort or should i say Lance's campaign manager,Lance must be feeding dashing you and your family alot of proceeds from his swindling,for you to be ranting gibberish things like a man on the brink of madness on his behalf and on top of that the guy still no send you.So when you have found somebody who can assist you in writing the english language properly,then you can post in this thread.(pls no vocabular,)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stage Fright: How To Overcome / Breaking News; Lagos Plane Crash / Bank of Biafra Currency (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.