Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t (6832 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
veegirl:
Seriously, this is becomin so common on d lips of our guys. Wat is wrong wit y'all? Nigerian girls dis - Nigerian girls dat. Una no dey tire? Lemme even ask u guys sef, hw many nigerian girls av u dated? U keep comparin us 2 d foreign ladies - av u dated any1 before? Or u think its dat thing u guys watch in d movies? Oh........please! We are capable of loving, just like any oda person. So u guys shud take a break abeg. Abi we force una to date us?
abeg,no get heart attack.Why you dey vex?seem, you are guilty,i wonder the irritation.
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Boys keep complaining bout girls and yet they won't stop chasing women. Confused lots.
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2014
samisparkle24:

abeg,no get heart attack.Why you dey vex?seem, you are guilty,i wonder the irritation.
dis isn't a court of law so its not a matter of being guilty or not guilty.
I opened about 3 or 4 threads and all i could see is one complain or the other about what a naija girl did. Maybe its tym for guys to get smart too and stop being cry babies and complaining all over NL about what one girl did to him. its irritating
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
veegirl:

dis isn't a court of law so its not a matter of being guilty or not guilty.
I opened about 3 or 4 threads and all i could see is one complain or the other about what a naija girl did. Maybe its tym for guys to get smart too and stop being cry babies and complaining all over NL about what one girl did to him. its irritating

They are entitle to their opinion and could write whatever they feel. You should not get yourself workup,just ignore and read more interesting thread.
All naija guys could not be wise,it will be bad market for naija gals that walk over them.
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
samisparkle24:

They are entitle to their opinion and could write whatever they feel. You should not get yourself workup,just ignore and read more interesting thread.
All naija guys could not be wise,it will be bad market for naija gals that walk over them.
lol.....dat got me laughing
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by hertz9te(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
veegirl:

wat else do u already know? and wat exactly do u luv? p u s s y? angry
I ALSO KNOW THAT JUST ABOUT 99.9% OF GIRLS DOUBLE DATE,the remaining 00.1% are nuns..........fyi we boys love for the sake of loving,the kind of love i feel sometimes is too strong it makes me cry
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by GoodFaith: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tabh:
Boys keep complaining bout girls and yet they won't stop chasing women. Confused lots.
Ok
cut off all men D that will stop them from chasing after ur crazy women
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Monicasque(f): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
I personally think that its bad to generalise coz each country has its own good and bad people,whether male or female. @ the end of the day no country has angels only

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by olexjay(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
veegirl:

i'm glad u're a fan of korea movies. Do u also notice how other girls get attracted to the rich guys too? just for fame and money? u must av seen 'boys before flowers'. use dat as an example. do u c how other female students crowd around d F4 guys? so u see my dear.....its not just nigerian girls tongue
hands down, I rest mt case.......... But Naija girls own are kinda too much
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
hertz9te:
I ALSO KNOW THAT JUST ABOUT 99.9% OF GIRLS DOUBLE DATE,the remaining 00.1% are nuns..........fyi we boys love for the sake of loving, the kind of love i feel sometimes is too strong it makes me cry
Cool story
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by hertz9te(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
veegirl:

Cool story
heh heh,,,,,,,and i will say it over and over again.
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
hertz9te:
heh heh,,,,,,,and i will say it over and over again.

U should do that
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Lastdon02(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
veegirl:

ur situation is critical

really?
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Written by Jerome Yaovi Onipede

I have more Men complaining to me about ladies these days, and topping the list of complaints is the fact that women tell lies a lot these days, and that so many women out there can’t be trusted.

My response to that is simple, observable, and quantifiable: Women have a high capacity to respond to men than react. When a man likes a football club, sooner than later, his girlfriend or wife begins to support the same club, when a man goes about borrowing money, and starts telling lies when it’s time to pay back, sooner than later after the wife has despised his life style for a while, she too will soon start borrowing money to pay back her husband’s debt which he couldn’t pay, causing lots of embarrassments in the neighborhood, and then she will start telling lies to members of her family that she has borrowed money from when it’s time to pay back. When a guy is hardworking and motivating, sooner than later, you will soon start hearing people talk about how his wife has come of age and has stepped up in many areas of her life, and she will always say “It’s because I met a man who made me realize I can be more and everything I want to be in my life”. If you find a man cheating and catching curses, and setbacks etc in life, you will soon have a wife who is latched onto the Social Media looking for ex-boyfriends with the intention of opening up her legs for whosoever desireth to come in and face Death Penalty spiritually (and if you don’t believe me, go and read the book of PROVERBS in the Bible on sleeping with another man’s wife).

Do you know that when God was talking to Adam about not eating the fruit of the Knowledge of good and evil that the woman had not been created then? Check Genesis 2 to confirm.

Do you know that when the serpent tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden that her husband Adam was with her, and had the right instructions given to him by God about the Tree and the whole Garden, yet he couldn’t be bothered to protect his wife? Eve failed, but that was because the man Adam had long failed before she did by not taking the word of God seriously.

That is still happening till date: When you find more useless ladies around these days, it’s because there are more than enough useless men everywhere. Its interesting to find women that cheat these days, women that tell lies, women that are fraudulent, women that kill, women that steal etc, etc. If Men want wonderful women, well I guess they know what to do or START BECOMING! “Men Arise”.
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by lilmax(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
@op why are you having orgas.ms just because of what you see here on nairaland? Its a waste of time
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Youngpo413: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

If u guys are capable...pls show it than ranting on a social network
no mind her
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Youngpo413: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2014
slex:

Sorry if u dont bliv it happened. I always advice my female family members so deeh dont end up like ur sisters. Nd how much do u ask for hair do?
lol...bad guy
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Youngpo413: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2014
veegirl:
Maybe its tym for guys to get smart too and stop being cry babies and complaining all over NL about what one girl did to him. its irritating
yes guy are now smarter,thats why we spend,fucccck and dump
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Youngpo413:
yes guy are now smarter,thats why we spend,fucccck and dump
so after all dat, y do u still cry abt spending?
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Youngpo413: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
veegirl:

so after all dat, y do u still cry abt spending?
I think there is a mistake somewhere...I dont cry after spending besides,no be say I too get,but I always go for the best...pusy included,with cash,you can fucccck any pusy!
Most ladies are greedy and we (sharp) guys always take advantage of that.
They are good girls anyway,though few in number...I always respects them cos they deserve it.
Have a nice day.
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by LewisO: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2014
veegirl:
Seriously, this is becomin so common on d lips of our guys. Wat is wrong wit y'all? Nigerian girls dis - Nigerian girls dat. Una no dey tire? Lemme even ask u guys sef, hw many nigerian girls av u dated? U keep comparin us 2 d foreign ladies - av u dated any1 before? Or u think its dat thing u guys watch in d movies? Oh........please! We are capable of loving, just like any oda person. So u guys shud take a break abeg. Abi we force una to date us?
I don't know when ladies will stop making ignorant ignoramus statements, but i would like like seeing your pics before i can figure u out, u created this to hit-back at men, without the men even lamenting about all that, that is very aberrant of u...
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

If u guys are capable...pls show it than ranting on a social network
If you made better partners you wouldn't dedicate your lives to insulting Nigerian women, now would you? undecided
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
veegirl:
Come and become my 3rd wife.how much be ur dowry?
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
LewisO:
I don't know when ladies will stop making ignorant ignoramus statements, but i would like like seeing your pics before i can figure u out, u created this to hit-back at men, without the men even lamenting about all that, that is very aberrant of u...

lemme know wen u're done with your grammar
Re: Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t by LewisO: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
veegirl:

lemme know wen u're done with your grammar
U sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Conversation With A Gold Digger / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.