Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? (8163 Views)

See The Outfit A Girl Wore In My School...Romantic Or Slutty (Pics) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Innocent geh like me sad
Bleshh:
u see wah u aff coxx nw

them don comot my thread!!! I wont play wd u again jor
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Secyyy grin
fruqsy:

Aunty,is the young boy safe? Or you don't think it's sexy?
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Bleshh: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Innocent geh like me sad
baby, is it a crime to love u ni One r.etarded dumbwitt with d name azikiz or sumfn like that jus dey disturb my life cus of my signature
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
It's not a crime to love ooo but not me sha grin na joke em dey joke with you nah sad
Bleshh:
baby, is it a crime to love u ni One r.etarded dumbwitt with d name azikiz or sumfn like that jus dey disturb my life cus of my signature
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Bleshh: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
It's not a crime to love ooo but not me sha grin na joke em dey joke with you nah sad
hehehehe... Lets forget about "em" n focus on us!!! grin *sits down infront of you*
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Secyyy grin
oya be creative tell me something you gonna do that would be much more sexier
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Charles4075(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
In the bedroom, she will put on a helmet with a thick rain coat and cowboy boots, then we are set...
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ermmmm......am hungry sad
Bleshh:
hehehehe... Lets forget about "em" n focus on us!!! grin *sits down infront of you*
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
For his ears only grin
fruqsy:

oya be creative tell me something you gonna do that would be much more sexier
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Yonce(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
A two piece with fishnets and killer heels usually gets him in the mood.
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
sexyseun:
My guy loves me revealing my bra straps, he said its a perfect turn on especially if its a black bra, so if i wanna turn him on, i put on a white spaghetti top with revealing black bra and black bum shorts, underneath would be a sexy blue G-string, and of course well shaved puccy ready to be eaten cheesy
omo...dis one bad gan

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by UnknownT: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
When she is butt-nak3d, she is dressed to kill
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
I only get turned on wen she dresses like a deeper life
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Ermmmm......am hungry sad
u neva chop ni??
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
For his ears only grin
ehnnnn *faints*
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes sad
100accounts:
u neva chop ni??
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wake up jor tongue
100accounts:
ehnnnn *faints*
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Yes sad
aahhhhhhha !!! C that ur tummy, it shows u r evn over-filled up! Drink water,like 5-8 jugs!
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Wake up jor tongue
is it becos i drive a bajaj that u wan do me like this?? sad sad *crying*
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Missmossy(f): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Buy me my cake and icecweam 1st angry
100accounts:
is it becos i drive a bajaj that u wan do me like this?? sad sad *crying*
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
U r not caring
100accounts:
aahhhhhhha !!! C that ur tummy, it shows u r evn over-filled up! Drink water,like 5-8 jugs!
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
U r not caring
oya, sowwie... *runs to america, goes to Kentucky Fried chicken, buys chicken n chips, runs bak to naija* oya take
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin*collects it* thank you,God will richly bless you grin*runs out of thread* cool
100accounts:
oya, sowwie... *runs to america, goes to Kentucky Fried chicken, buys chicken n chips, runs bak to naija* oya take
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
grin*collects it* thank you,God will richly bless you grin*runs out of thread* cool
for where? Na only me waka come, wait for me jor!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Respond If You Find This Heavily Endowed Lady At Your Door? / Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.