Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66974 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Is this all you brought back with you?! angry

Seriously!!?!

And here I was thinking this would be a fair fight.. Calling blow up dolls 'dummies'.. grin The biitch is not only arrogant, but also illiterate and reetarded. grin

I never thought I would ever see the day I ran into a reetarded, Ignorant Ekuke with an over bloated sense of self-worth... grin

I am done with you puppy!

This is not a fair fight.. Keep scrapping your knees on hard concrete at night sucking diicks for cent and walking tall in the morning telling those stupiid enough to listen to you how you are so much of all that whatevers that you cant kneel to apologise to any man.

grin

FhuckingCretin..

[b][/b] And what did you say? "I can do this all day". Oh my gosh, I didn't think there would come a day where I would meet such a sucked up hybrid Who is so LAME. Like seriously? Is that all you've got?

And your application of using English vocabulary is soo limited, perhaps you need more tuition.

I don't think your the study pants type, how about I hire a LovePeddler to teach you? That way you can have pleasure and enjoy studying for the first time ever! She gives free tuition, in return she just wants Your body. She gives veeeery good services, her number is 6969696969. Her name is Jacky, the name itself sounds sexy huh? After doing it, tell me all about it! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by munagi: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
I will gladly kneel and appologize to my husband. My husband is to me as a father, lord, big brother, adviser, companion, friend, lover and many more. The Bible also asked women to respect their husbands just as Sarah referred to our father Abraham as lord. Of course, I will kneel to apologize to my lord (husband).

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by willorie(f): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
tlc in full pls

Tender Loving Care
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

[b][/b] And what did you say? "I can do this all day". Oh my gosh, I didn't think there would come a day where I would meet such a sucked up hybrid Who is so LAME. Like seriously? Is that all you've got?

And your application of using English vocabulary is soo limited, perhaps you need more tuition.

I don't think your the study pants type, how about I hire a LovePeddler to teach you? That way you can have pleasure and enjoy studying for the first time ever! She gives free tuition, in return she just wants Your body. She gives veeeery good services, her number is 6969696969. Her name is Jacky, the name itself sounds sexy huh? After doing it, tell me all about it! grin

Ma, if dy leave u, u can speak English My own yaff finish...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Is this all you brought back with you?! angry

Seriously!!?!

And here I was thinking this would be a fair fight.. Calling blow up dolls 'dummies'.. grin The biitch is not only arrogant, but also illiterate and reetarded. grin

I never thought I would ever see the day I ran into a reetarded, Ignorant Ekuke with an over bloated sense of self-worth... grin

I am done with you puppy!

This is not a fair fight.. Keep scrapping your knees on hard concrete at night sucking diicks for cent and walking tall in the morning telling those stupiid enough to listen to you how you are so much of all that whatevers that you cant kneel to apologise to any man.

grin

FhuckingCretin..

Not love peddler * W. H. O. R. E. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by duni04(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Did I not almost fall in love with you yesterday? undecided

You fine though... #Fact!!

Just sad that you have this really fhucked up stance on this subject matter..

But because you are Fine, I will let you not kneel when you apologise to me.. Infact, dont apologise at all.. grin

I cant stay angry with such a beautiful face.. grin

Chances are, whatever the problem is, I caused it sef.

#SuckerForLove.. cool
Mtcheww. Selling out for puss**
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
willorie:

Tender Loving Care
i think u will be a nice girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
munagi:
I will gladly kneel and appologize to my husband. My husband is to me as a father, lord, big brother, adviser, companion, friend, lover and many more. The Bible also asked women to respect their husbands just as Sarah referred to our father Abraham as lord. Of course, I will kneel to apologize to my lord (husband).

Eeewo! Ladies like this still exist ?

Then there is hope grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

If u no marry better woman, call be bastard... Thanks boss... U've said it all... We should watch our pride and ego; both male and female

Bros I thank God for my life o, I don get the "Best" sef. I cannot wait to marry her and spoil her sef.

I've never had a stress-less relationship before. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
munagi:

Munagi, r u married If not, assemble all the handsome men u know... Are they mad?? Wetin dem dy look for for woman... Abeg, say Amen to this prayer: you will marry guy where go love u pass Jack in Titantic. .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GoodcasHMan: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#990000]Morally, Biblically and partly in African
tradition it is allowed and it is the
best way to enjoy matrimonial status[/color]
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by purpleicious(f): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
if i love my man,i will.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

Munagi, r u married If not, assemble all the handsome men u know... Are they mad?? Wetin dem dy look for for woman... Abeg, say Amen to this prayer: you will marry guy where go love u pass Jack in Titantic. .

Instead make u book space bros cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

grin grin grin

I wouldn't judge every lady based on kneeling. I would judge based on their mindset, which is obvious by their comments. I wouldn't believe its sarcasm.

This love and feeling people claim to have for their partners is often fake. It starts with ego and pride. Although we have diversities in religion, race, tribe and culture. A white lady who loves a Nigerian man forces herself to learn his culture and vice versa.

All I'm saying is people don't really love as they claim - either they haven't found the right person or they're over-damaged.

When true love is in place, nothing stops a man from washing his wife's undies, doing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing the baby, dressing the kid etc. even while he provides for the home. Likewise, nothing stops the woman from respecting her man, leaving decisions to him (even if she'll contribute), submitting absolutely, kneeling down to serve him food etc...

WE ALL COUNT THESE THINGS AS BIG DEAL BECAUSE THE LOVE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH YET!

I agree with you on the bolded. But the question is; how many men can do what you mentioned even when they get a good wife?. Very few. Well, unfortunately we are not living in an ideal world. Perhaps if we concentrate more on things that matter than petty stuff as who kneels and who doesnt, relationships and marriages wouldnt be so messed up as they are now. Seriously, whats more important is the person choosing to stop the offence he or she is apologising for as long as the apology is genuine. Not all apologies are genuine. As you can see, a lot of the males here are tearing cloth over the issue. The question is will they also kneel if they were to apologise for grave offences? You dnt ask for things you know you cannot give.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Bros I thank God for my life o, I don get the "Best" sef. I cannot wait to marry her and spoil her sef.

I've never had a stress-less relationship before. grin grin grin

Abeg enjoy, let the arrogant ladies be forming "i-can-not-kneel-down"... Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Sunshinelady(f): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.
. shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I agree with you on the bolded. But the question is; how many men can do what you mentioned even when they get a good wife?. Very few. Well, unfortunately we are not living in an ideal world. Perhaps if we concentrate more on things that matter than petty stuff as who kneels and who doesnt, relationships and marriages wouldnt be so messed up as they are now. Seriously, whats more important is the person choosing to stop the offence he or she is apologising for as long as the apology is genuine. Not all apologies are genuine. As you can see, a lot of the males here are tearing cloth over the issue. The question is will they also kneel if they were to apologise for grave offences? You dnt ask for things you know you cannot give.

Kneeling downnis our hubbies... We like kam well well... And that explains why we dy vex wen we hear 'our' future wives say them no fit kneel down beg us...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tranxo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nope. I don't wonder nna.
It's normal for you guys to love women that are very servile.
Una no dey like when we smart up tongue
....personally, a woman's intelligence is like an aphrodisiac.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Instead make u book space bros cheesy

Mmm... I thought about tit o... Thing is I don find one yeye woman like that wey I wan marry...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I agree with you on the bolded. But the question is; how many men can do what you mentioned even when they get a good wife? Very few. Well, unfortunately we are not living in an ideal world. Perhaps if we concentrate more on things that matter than petty stuff as who kneels and who doesnt, relationships and marriages wouldnt be so messed up as they are now. Seriously, whats more important is the person choosing to stop the offence he or she is apologising for as long as the apology is genuine. Not all apologies are genuine. As you can see, a lot of the males here are tearing cloth over the issue. The question is will they also kneel if they were to apologise for grave offences? You dnt ask for things you know you cannot give.

Hmmmm! I get you. I often tell ladies too that a guy can tell you "I'm sorry" every minute and still keep repeating the offence.

@ the bolded, the question is vice-versa, but trust me they're plenty out there. You just need to find them (as a guy) or wait for them (as a lady). And only God can connect you to the right person. Gone are the days where good girls marry bad guys or vice-versa, its not common again.

I'll keep saying it again and again, make yourself right and prepared, then you'll find the right and prepared partner.

SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Mekateka: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.
I like ur pix. u are so blessed with beauty
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by NoContract(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.

[size=18pt]Bad girls!!![/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Eeewo! Ladies like this still exist ?

Then there is hope grin

As in my bloda, big hope aswear...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GuyFawkes: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
What kind of situation requires one to kneel with their apology?

HUMILITY
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

I don't like to look stupid since I wouldnt want my woman to kneel before me like I'm Kabeisi... But when she says over her dead body to kneel down (most ladies here are insinuating that), that's pride and I over hate it... Its just like a man saying over my dead body to pet his wife when she's crying... "Respect is to man what love is to a woman", a wise man here on NL once said

Yes, over my dead body would I ever bow or kneel to anyone! And though I have pride (as everyone should), it's not just about pride but self-respect. Respecting myself =/= disrespecting my man. If it somehow did in his warped mind, I would simply bid him adieu...but that's not the case smiley

Lol @ "pet his wife". How are those two even remotely comparable? Your comment reminded of the pampering thread that was on FP. You guys act like 'petting', pampering, and basic contact isn't absolutely essential for a man just as well as a woman. Stop the lies, we all know the truth. Vampires angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

Mmm... I thought about tit o... Thing is I don find one yeye woman like that wey I wan marry...

shocked shocked shocked

RUN!!!

Its for life o my brother!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by asodeboyede(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
opeyemisteph:
Awon omo aye ode oni ti baje gan o

Abi o! K'Olorun gba wa!
Pupo ninu won, ohun ti won nso o denu won.
Irun won lo ma n fi ikule pa oko n'ile!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes, over my dead body would I ever bow or kneel to anyone! And though I have pride (as everyone should angry), it's not just about pride but self-respect. Respecting myself =/= disrespecting my man. If it somehow did in his warped mind, I would simply bid him adieu...but that's not the case.

Lol @ "pet his wife". How are those two even remotely comparable? Your comment reminded of the pampering thread that was on FP. You guys act like 'petting', pampering, and basic contact isn't absolutely essential for a man just as well as a woman.

Jesse! How old are you?

Are you like 9? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by omoiseselagba: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:
Why sooo much emphasis on "going on your knees"?
TI IS A YORUBA CULTURAL THING.IT CARRIES MORE WEIGHT.YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS WHEN YOU ARE NOT A YORUBA PERSON.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
asodeboyede:

Abi o! K'Olorun gba wa!
Pupo ninu won, ohun ti won nso o denu won.
Irun won lo ma n fi ikule pa oko n'ile!

Hmmm! Otito o'm so wa!

Omo 'jebu rem' wa

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Console(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
it all depends on the intensity of the offence. yes! i can go down on my kneels if i'm at fault to right my wrongs.
My love, if u are reading this (i know you will, as an ardent fan of this page) i'm sorry for what i did to you 4 years ago .........
............ going down on my kneels...................... please forgive me. embarassed embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.