Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe (39281 Views)

''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by drstone1: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Leboska:
What do expect from apc?
'Apanniyan' Peoples Congress.
Nigerians hoped for change with the coming of APC. But Lo, d kind of change they have flaunted be4 Nigerians is no different from what dey profess to correct. It is even of a worse kind. It is not a change for better; it is not a change for forward. It is not even positive. Its nothing new-but a journey backward to recycle some dark and omnious past. And they have shown us with good intent dat they r ready to share more blood in their quest for political power!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Caseless: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Keep making excuses for that loud mouthed thief in brick house.Our business with him ends in february after then he has a lot of explanation to do.

He must tell us how he spent 1.2 billion Naira on his political ebola and how he spent more than 50 billion Naira on a monorail that can only run and cover a distance where Taxis charge commuters for 20 Naira.

after Amaechi, we bring magnus abe. Make sure u vote him for continuity.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Caseless: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyset:

Abeg na me like dis post for up there.
thank u, bro.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Abraham2013(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyset:

So Asari is not influential abi? Did u know how many tugs and militants in that guy's control? Bro stop it....those guys can fuel trouble in dis country than anybody u can think of now. After Boko Haram, na those guys ooo. Amaechi statement is bad, but Asari too could be charged for treason considering his weight in dis country.
Bros r u aware dat d sss invited asari b/cos dat statement? If sss invites amechi now, u n ur likes will start shouting blue murder, calling GEJ r dictator.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by NewsHub: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
nwafuluozoh:
Highly treasonable and shouldn't be taken lightly like the last time Buhari said something like this and the Boko boys were unleashed on us. In fact Amaechi should be arrested for such irresponsible statements.

And has Asari Dokubo been arrested for statements he made in regards to the 2015 elections?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by NewsHub: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
darqly:
If I recall, a certain Asari Dokubo, an ex-militant, threatened Nigeria with war if GEJ doesn't win elections come 2015.
I also recall NOBODY called for his arrest or ascribed his threats as treason till date. Doyin Okupe and his master apparently suffer from Selective Amnesia grin

Please help me remind these PDP people!
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by NewsHub: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
standupguy:

Dumb Bleep, Asari holds no.political office neither has he ever asked for votes from electrorates.

And who said it is only a political office holder that can be charged with treason? All these PDP guys!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Dannyset(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abraham2013:

Bros r u aware dat d sss invited asari b/cos dat statement? If sss invites amechi now, u n ur likes will start shouting blue murder, calling GEJ r dictator.

Stop saying things u don't know oga.....d same man took to twitter after his sss invitation and said more than what he said that prompted his invitation, nothing happened. And let me also remind u that they didn't invite him until the opposition started shouting. This is not even the point my brother. The point is, we should get set for next year. Win or lose, wahala is looming, then we won't be able to blame ourselves like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by nwafuluozoh: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
NewsHub:

And has Asari Dokubo been arrested for statements he made in regards to the 2015 elections?
Apples and oranges. Asari is neither a Governor nor a contender in the 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Abraham2013(m): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyset:

Stop saying things u don't know oga.....d same man took to twitter after his sss invitation and said more than what he said that prompted his invitation, nothing happened. And let me also remind u that they didn't invite him until the opposition started shouting. This is not even the point my brother. The point is, we should get set for next year. Win or lose, wahala is looming, then we won't be able to blame ourselves like dis.
And u tink we r not preparing 4 ur so-called wahala? 2015 will be much different 4rm 2011 cos we go giv una a dose of ur own medicine b4 and after d election. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Ochek: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2014
stopdat:
He said if the elections are rigged. Why is Okupe afraid? Is the PDP planning to rig d elections?

Has any political party or politician in Nigeria ever agreed that the opposition legally won an election?
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Umunede(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2014
You are fighting with police, army, INEC, NNPC, the judiciary etc In winning elections, these bodies are vital. How do you think they can allow you win? Even if GEJ don't rig the election, these bodies will rig it for him. APC, you have a long way to go
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Btruth: 1:00am On Nov 22, 2014
Leboska:
What do expect from apc?
whatever, in as much the election is not rigged sha...then, no wahala. Is PDP planning to rig the elections? or why are the so much afraid?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by temitemi1(m): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2014
micolaj:
Agbo Ejo Enikan Da, AGBA OSIKA NI. WHAT ABOUT ASARI DOKUBO'S WORDS? AMAECHI and THE PRESIDENCY (PART 2). Watching in 419D
u are a big fool to have compared AsarI n Ameachi!! Ameachi is a serving Governor n his also eyeing presidency. Can u pls tell me d post Asari is holding in dis country Apc members are jst mire toutS!!!
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by temitemi1(m): 1:07am On Nov 22, 2014
stopdat:
He said if the elections are rigged. Why is Okupe afraid? Is the PDP planning to rig d elections?
is there no any oda ways to seek redress than their usual ways of causing problems for dis country? Apc is an evil organisation!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by ayindejimmy(m): 2:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Amaechi talks too much. But then it's all tentative. Since the govt is not planning to rig no need to worry about whatever Amaechi was alleged to have said. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:

May the soul of the departed ones killed after the outcome of 2011 Presidential election result REST IN PEACE cry cry cry
buhari blood will be the first .......and whatever he plan shall go back to him and his family Amen. ..
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 22, 2014
darqly:
If I recall, a certain Asari Dokubo, an ex-militant, threatened Nigeria with war if GEJ doesn't win elections come 2015.
I also recall NOBODY called for his arrest or ascribed his threats as treason till date. Doyin Okupe and his master apparently suffer from Selective Amnesia grin
you are a fool
...you need to be wise ....how can a full state sitting governor made such statement.......tell me how you wanted to compare him with a militant leader.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by darqly(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
you are a fool
...you need to be wise ....how can a full state sitting governor made such statement.......tell me how you wanted to compare him with a militant leader.

I'm convinced now that PDP is distributing clueless- ness to all its supporters by default. Let me try ONE more time with you -

An example.

Abubakar Shekau is a terrorist. He's threatening Nigeria's sovereignty and existence. He kills Nigerians daily. He's NOT a political office holder therefore the FG and security agencies should ALLOW him, since he's just a common 'militant'. Is this what you mean? Your response will determine who the fool truly is...
The govt set this dangerous precedence by allowing common criminals have free reign in society.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by declaro(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyset:
Declaro kip talking as if you've not heard so many worst threats coming from Dokubo n Tompolo without any criticism. And pls don't tell me they aren't office holders as Amaechi, we know dis guys as proven Militants who has openly declared that they only surrendered not even up to half of their weapons. Ikp4succes, leave barcanista to continue wit his change of stand to what he initially stood for, as if the situation of dis country is new to him(am refering to his going to court statement and following due process). I just hope berem is taking note of his political tilting lately. As for me, give us credible election(free n fair), and we won't follow the Vice President(Amaechi) declaration.

Please I have nothing to do with Amaechi, Dokubo and Tompolo. I don't even know their existence. My interest is not political parties because I don't belong to any. My interest here is about some big men raising the issue of war which they will not be affected personally. I have no interest of any political party, what I'm praying for is let the Best Candidate win and let peace be in the country before, during and after election. Nigerians are not fools to kill ourselves because of political ambition of one or two parties. We can not end the existence of Nigeria because our choice lost the election. Please think about it, your friends, your family, your relations, your neighbors will be affected because of ambition of PDP and APC. Even if you have plans to escape to another country what about others and have you considered yourself living as a refugees in another man's country for two to ten years or even more. Do you know what is means to be a refugees.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Omooba77: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2014
declaro:

Please I have nothing to do with Amaechi, Dokubo and Tompolo. I don't even know their existence. My interest is not political parties because I don't belong to any. My interest here is about some big men raising the issue of war which they will not be affected personally. I have no interest of any political party, what I'm praying for is let the Best Candidate win and let peace be in the country before, during and after election. Nigerians are not fools to kill ourselves because of political ambition of one or two parties. We can not end the existence of Nigeria because our choice lost the election. Please think about it, your friends, your family, your relations, your neighbors will be affected because of ambition of PDP and APC. Even if you have plans to escape to another country what about others and have you considered yourself living as a refugees in another man's country for two to ten years or even more. Do you know what is means to be a refugees.
God bless you, many people think they will escape if the uprising begins; ask people of Tunisia, Libya and Egypt...Is it Togo or Benin or Chad or Niger, Nigerians will run to as refugee? I know how many innocent souls were killed around Palmgroove to Mushin , during 1993 June 12, not to talk about 2011 and you want us to have full scale war.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by declaro(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2014
Omooba77:

God bless you, many people think they will escape if the uprising begins; ask people of Tunisia, Libya and Egypt...Is it Togo or Benin or Chad or Niger, Nigerians will run to as refugee? I know how many innocent souls were killed around Palmgroove to Mushin , during 1993 June 12, not to talk about 2011 and you want us to have full scale war.

Those that are talking about war have not witness one. They feel it is James Bone movie shows.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by HARDDON: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2014
This is not the time to reply crudeness on the pages of papers!

Sss should go pick him up n let him explain himself, if he can't we charge him to court n have his head for treason!

A dog that can't bridle his bark, becomes food for bullets!
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by jfxt: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Amaechi is committing political suicide. And if time is not taking it will consume him.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by jogerry: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2014
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT FEMALE = $15
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT MALE = $15
PAID CHEMISTRY DATING ACCOUNT = $10
PAID MATE 1 DATING ACCOUNT = $8
PAID ZOOSK DATING ACCOUNT = $12
ALIBABA ACCOUNT = $10
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $19K = $85
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $14K = $75
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $20K = $105
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $15K = $67
RDP USA .........................= $11
UPS ACCOUNT(GURANTEE SHIPPING) = $12
CPANEL( HACKED PANEL ) = $11
All logins working perfect
Add me up

kramankhan@yahoo.com
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by dodoro(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
What is treasonable about the statement?? Govt of scam and impunity!!!
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by SenatorJames(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
stopdat:
Nobody support rigging, but such a delicate statement should not be coming from the number person of a state, his supporters may act on it in a negative way, as Buhari was accused of after 2011 election.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by 1miccza: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Built2last:
A true leader speaks less....Amaechi is a disappointment from all angles....May civil disobedience swallow him and his family only....what pains me is that many gullible fellows think that what politicians are doing is for their collective good. APC wants power at all cost, PDP Wants to retain power at all cost. It is the height of personal deception to think that the masses are anywhere in their plan. Must we loose lives anytime we have elections?

What pained me about his interview is not even parallel government cos its not possible.

It is that he said ''we will cause CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE and we will not go to COURT'' meaning that the only result acceptable to AMAECHI is that they are declared winners...Demon cracy indeed.
We have Executhieves and Legislooters...one and the same

People Decieveing people (PDP) Since 1999

Another Problem Comin
g (APC) Since 2011

Which way Naija

If not for the fact that this was a faceless forum I would have given u a nice hug...This is the first Nigerian that understands clearly...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeria should be careful...Terrorists world wide take advantage of chaos during elections..Bokoharam are planning how to disrupt what our great grand parents suffered to create..I believe in one Nigeria..I believe in Unity,Peace and Progress..I believe Nothing can disintegrate this Country not Even Buhari or Amaechi..I dont support any political party but even an unborn child knows Jonathan is going to win without rigging...I voted for Fashola AC,I also voted for Jonathan PDP and By God's grace i will still vote for Jonathan 2015
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Built2last: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
1miccza:

If not for the fact that this was a faceless forum I would have given u a nice hug...This is the first Nigerian that understands clearly...

Abeg send am through blue tooth if you are a woman...am jet lagged nd need it...
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by 1miccza: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Built2last:

Abeg send am through blue tooth if you are a woman...am jet lagged nd need it...

Yes o am a woman with thick baritone voice,six packs,hairy legs and with the ability to impregnate any other woman.... *whispering should I still send the hug through blue tooth....
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by lohresloco: 2:12am On Nov 23, 2014
I miss SANI ABACHA , walahi fa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker / Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.