Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (61609 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
edogho:
sleek, i like that. are u kinda playing hard to get? i don't possess such patience. oya hold am for ur body. and u said u now have light, is that light not supposed to shine and become visible? i dey even ask u, u dey form shakara. i don free u... i no ask again, oya give way, make i pass....
Bro,am not playing hard to get oooo..I don't think I have neglected any question that has been asked me here...If I have neglected yours, Oblige me and ask it again....Thanks!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by edogho(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:
well,there are people in my whatsapp now who understands 100% to what I'm saying

You said I must've created a path for her,these spirits don't needs their victims permission before they own them,especially an ancestral case like mine,she thinks I'm her right,so I must not create a path for her to be tormenting me,if I understood what you meant

About speaking with this spirit,I'm a human they are spirits,one of the things they wanted to do for me while in akwaibom was to make me start having a full conversation with her which is not what I wanted,all i wanted was to be free
see dis guy sha, u don't understand natural law @alll, which one is dey don't need permission? have u asked her why she thinks u're her right? ask tactically& get real answers. until mi mother answers a question 2nite, i'll tell everyone why i insist u must speak with her. buh note that its all in ur mind. just a lil alteration and u're good to go. never been there tho, i pass dat shiiit
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
edogho:
U see am? delishpot too wan sit and drink with u. u just got interesting u know, not dat 3in1 ish u were spreading before. me smart pass dat level. delishpot, anytime u ready, let me know, d tin go sweet wella if we be three. and phil, stop playing hard to get... this phil don dey turn celeb o..chai

Ha ha. My brother wetin we no sabi pass us o. Eh, as for phill, I never sure 100% say him know wetin him dey talk. So I will hold my isiewu and beer till I am sure he is trully enlightened.
I like pure knowledge from experience. I avoid dark works and believe in karma. So I thread with care.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Its a process.......
so u guys want to demonize this thread?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Goshen360:

Are you okay? just ask instead of this your stupid conclusion.

BTW, where in the world did a say a christain cannot be OPPRESSED OR HARASSED? Show me the thread or forever remain a liar. angry angry angry
A foul tongue is an evidence of a deeper spiritual disease... A.W. Tozer

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
delishpot:

My brother, this your recomendations eh! LOL. Badt guy. I beg help us educate them. A lot of people blame the devil for almost everything.
I am practicing something sha. Using positiveenergy within to heal the sick. For now its my kids I work on. We have powers as humans we dont even know we have.

Your head dey there. ...
There is a demon am working on bringing into our realm...So far so good,the dude seems to be a powerful one,cuz it seems I need a lot of energy to make him materialise ,but he is around........
I really need his energy and knowledge for Something serious......With time though.....
How do you do yours? I mean the healing works? Is it tru power Meditation or you are working with an entity
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Your head dey there. ...
There is a demon am working on bringing into our realm...So far so good,the dude seems to be a powerful one,cuz it seems I need a lot of energy to make him materialise ,but he is around........
I really need his energy and knowledge for Something serious......With time though.....
How do you do yours? I mean the healing works? Is it tru power Meditation or you are working with an entity

Power meditation. I believe entities will demand for too much in return. I no get their power .lol.
Entities are hard on those whom they gift, just thread carefully and understand your demands and the favour you want to offer in return. Anywhich way sha. I sure say you know all that by now.
I belueve we have the power within us to move mountains. May be slow, but we will get there.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Your head dey there. ...
I have now discorvered where ur beleive system is gotten from "EKANKAR" (A religion of light and sound of god)

But the trueth is that, that church is a demonized religion. It'll finaly lead's u to HELL-FIRE.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lastchild, try and consider these sugestions. It's very simple and eazy to implement...am not watzap, bbm. I've messaged u.

whot u'll do?
Download as many as uncountable "gospel music" in your phone. When exatly 2am in the night, on a music and put your ear phone. Sing and dance in your room for atlist 2hrs, do it for one week and see if the demon woun't flee from you.
For no demon, not even Lucifer can withstand the praises of a child of God. "the greatest prayer on earth is PRAISE"
why i said you should do it in the night is bcus that is when the Spirit of God accelerate to bless and librate his ppl, so if u'ar able to pray at such time u'll be highly blessed.
Secondly, that's when the demonic forces operates in a higher diamention. So praying at such time will dismantle all their manipulations in your life
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha! Fact my ass. Who bore satan? Abegi, even you in your satanic worrior state dont have satans love. Dont decieve yourself my dear. Satan is a one man army. He uses and dumps at will. He has no genuine love or attatchment to no one. You must even know this by now. You struggle to keep power, struggle to be in his good book, struggle to even have him listen to your demands. My dear, even that spirit that appears as satan is a fraud. It isnt satan. Its a being sent to represent satan. You too toy for satan side.
Eh, that aside sha, as long as na only you dey riapko with satan then no shaking, but if you or all those demons bring bad luck and sorrow to mankind, then you cant be allowed to roam free. Ha ha. Chei, see people decieving themselves.
God and Satan have no time for these petty games jare. Gods love is genuine sha while satan has no love, he has his target and he uses humans as tools to acheive them. His tools just like a farmers tools may seem preciouse and well cared for, but they are put to work, forced to work and as soon as a new tool that can do better comes along, the old tool is dumped and may even be dismantled and parts taken from it to fix the new favourable tool for the farmer
Utter gibberish.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
edogho:
see dis guy sha, u don't understand natural law @alll, which one is dey don't need permission? have u asked her why she thinks u're her right? ask tactically& get real answers. until mi mother answers a question 2nite, i'll tell everyone why i insist u must speak with her. buh note that its all in ur mind. just a lil alteration and u're good to go. never been there tho, i pass dat shiiit
Do you think demon wait for human permission to possess them,once they see an empty place they are in and I've explained why they think I'm their right,I've discovered how I come in contact with this demon and what she wants,so all I need now is getting rid of her not giving her the privilege to answer questions

Although I can only do that when geniuses in my whatsapp list prove to me while I need this spirit to succeed in life
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
stardragon:

I have now discorvered where ur beleive system is gotten from "EKANKAR" (A religion of light and sound of god)

But the trueth is that, that church is a demonized religion. It'll finaly lead's u to HELL-FIRE.
Your are suffering from mental sclerosis bro...
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Utter gibberish.

Ha ha grin grin grin. Enjoy.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
delishpot:

Power meditation. I believe entities will demand for too much in return. I no get their power .lol.
Entities are hard on those whom they gift, just thread carefully and understand your demands and the favour you want to offer in return. Anywhich way sha. I sure say you know all that by now.
I belueve we have the power within us to move mountains. May be slow, but we will get there.

Yea....
Since you are working on healing,You should consider calling on Marbas....I don't believe there is a big favour you can do for a demon other than publicising him/her...
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Your are suffering from mental sclerosis bro...
Aren't you an Ekankar member? Yes or no.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by edogho(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:

Do you think demon wait for human permission to possess them,once they see an empty place they are in and I've explained why they think I'm their right,I've discovered how I come in contact with this demon and what she wants,so all I need now is getting rid of her not giving her the privilege to answer questions

Although I can only do that when geniuses in my whatsapp list prove to me while I need this spirit to succeed in life
i'm one who does not think anyone has all the answers, buh i'm very sure ur mind is twisted. there's no empty place. ok, is somewhere a place? is nothing something? i don't think u understand me. if swift do well i go yan with mi lappy. dis phone dey limit me. just know that since u know how she came to know u, u can block that path/link to push her away. y is she not attacking me d way she did ur uncle? i dey suspect u o, lol. ok make we dey play on... i fit beat her o.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
stardragon:

Aren't you an Ekankar member? Yes or no.
Nope...I am not!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:

Hmnnn, I dont know if all the born spirikoko will not shout me down.
See, watch out for the full moons. As soon as you see it, go to a quite room and pray. Sing songs, esp praise and worship. You do not worship Jesus. You worship jahweah directly. through Jesus christ. Jesus made it clear that Jehovah is above him and all life. You can worship God through christ but not worship christ through God.There is a difference.
So, praise God, singand pray. Let go of all anger, pain and hatred. Genuinly forgive those who have hurt you. Lay it all down at the feet of God.
Do this for all the days you sight the moon.
Lay down your desire. Speak the word with authourity what your heart desires are. And then, watch your steps. Do not allow known sin dwell in you. Be grateful and thankful for your life. Be grateful for each new day.
Eh, in the absence of a full moon, do this every night from 12 pm. Do it for 6 days.
After that, be quick to repent anytime you fall. Do not allow pride and anger into your heart. May it be well with you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Nope...I am not!!
But u've the same doctrine with them
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by edogho(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
edogho:
i'm one who does not think anyone has all the answers, buh i'm very sure ur mind is twisted. there's no empty place. ok, is somewhere a place? is nothing something? i don't think u understand me. if swift do well i go yan with mi lappy. dis phone dey limit me. just know that since u know how she came to know u, u can block that path/link to push her away. y is she not attacking me d way she did ur uncle? i dey suspect u o, lol. ok make we dey play on... i fit beat her o.
buh lastchild, u be lastborn? all this guys on here that wants her, pass her to them naw, abi u like her too u just dey pretend. be real mr. tell her abt dis nl guys wey want her and strike a deal shuuooo. that calabar shiiit, u for try am o.. e for give u more options. just dey there dey kill ursef, safe journey, i dey go home tomorrow, i just dey happy. buh tell ur lady to visit me 4 interview lol.... gud nite broda.... hope she no see mi comment sha, i don dey fear, see as i dey shake, lol...
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Yea....
Since you are working on healing,You should consider calling on Marbas....I don't believe there is a big favour you can do for a demon other than publicising him/her...

Not really. A time will come when you have to turn the other way while they torment people. A time will come when they expect you to actively win souls. A time will come when they may torment those who come to seek for health from you. I have been there and it wasnt prety. My family saw hell. All these from a so called prophetess who gets her own powers from the dark ones. I stand for the benefit of humanity
If you noticed. I believe in doing that which brings no negative effect on anyone. I believe in karma. Its just my path of choice.
Wishing you the best in your quest.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
stardragon:

Don't know what their doctrine says anyway,and am not interested to know, except for knowledge sake anyway....
I am my own religion!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by edogho(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
stardragon:

LOL.... he's not.... let me wait for him to clarify mi guess... oya phil answer this big man since u see me as small man.... at least i'm just 5ft and 9inch
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by edogho(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Don't know what their doctrine says anyway,and am not interested to know, except for knowledge sake anyway....
I am my own religion!!
U see, i talk am.... ok, tell us, since u're not an atheist because its clear u're not. wat are u brother, tell us abt ur belief system. and don't bring dat i believe in knowledge and light shiit o. just go straight...
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
delishpot:

Not really. A time will come when you have to turn the other way while they torment people. A time will come when they expect you to actively win souls. A time will come when they may torment those who come to seek for health from you. I have been there and it wasnt prety. My family saw hell. All these from a so called prophetess who gets her own powers from the dark ones. I stand for the benefit of humanity
If you noticed. I believe in doing that which brings no negative effect on anyone. I believe in karma. Its just my path of choice.
Wishing you the best in your quest.

Maybe you are forgetting something here bro,not every entity is a demon. ..Whatever I tell you of Demons is 100% fact and truth......You don't have anything that a demon will want from you personally, unless maybe,you want to share your energy them....
As I deduct from all your sayings and post here,Your mind is filled with Christian beliefs of demon,as such your knowledge of them is really low!!
.That's all I can say
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
edogho:
U see, i talk am.... ok, tell us, since u're not an atheist because its clear u're not. wat are u brother, tell us abt ur belief system. and don't bring dat i believe in knowledge and light shiit o. just go straight...
I clearly wrote on my signature that am an idealist bro...That's why am my own religion...
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

Maybe you are forgetting something here bro,not every entity is a demon. ..Whatever I tell you of Demons is 100% fact and truth......You don't have anything that a demon will want from you personally, unless maybe,you want to share your energy them....
As I deduct from all your sayings and post here,Your mind is filled with Christian beliefs of demon,as such your knowledge of them is really low!!
.That's all I can say

Chriatian belief of demons? Hmnnn, well, maybe. I know we as humans dont have anything to offer them. I know they choose whom they will. But, if you personally invite them, then you must offer something in return. It now depends on if they consider the bargain as useful.
I know because from childhood I had the experience. I do not tell people what I experienced I just know what I know from experience. My luck was that my dad was the type that harms no one. He studied it all. From Crawley's book of rituals (which I destroyed) to jehovahs witness awake, we read them all. I may be involved in the supernatural, not all supernatural beings are demons. I avoid demons.
I am an open book. I give advice according to the persons faith. I advice you according to your work, I advice a christian according to his work. I steer clear of anything negative or what I know not what the person needs it for. I do not know everything I am open to learning new things. I do not believe in do what thou will.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
VirginFinder:

Bring it on!

Holy Ghost Fire will consume you!!

Devil!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
delishpot:

Chriatian belief of demons? Hmnnn, well, maybe. I know we as humans dont have anything to offer them. I know they choose whom they will. But, if you personally invite them, then you must offer something in return. It now depends on if they consider the bargain as useful.
I know because from childhood I had the experience. I do not tell people what I experienced I just know what I know from experience. My luck was that my dad was the type that harms no one. He studied it all. From Crawley's book of rituals (which I destroyed) to jehovahs witness awake, we read them all. I may be involved in the supernatural, not all supernatural beings are demons. I avoid demons.
I am an open book. I give advice according to the persons faith. I advice you according to your work, I advice a christian according to his work. I steer clear of anything negative or what I know not what the person needs it for. I do not know everything I am open to learning new things. I do not believe in do what thou will.
That's Kul....
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
@lastchild
stay with God on this issue.
Stay in d truth,it will set you free.
Like i said, if ur not b.a (born again) get so. Be genuinely b.a.
Then , you bcme a child of God.
God is ur spiritual father.
Jesus is ur brother and Lord.
Be sure of this.

In the bible, u read of long geneologies : adam beget cain, cain beget this and tht. Wen u get born again, it becomes God begat you. Iow, you are born of God.
Thts good news.
Say aloud to yourself "i am born of God"
from this stage on you bcome a member of God's kingdom.
As He is so are we in this world- Jesus had no demon. He cast them out. They shrieked and trembled in His presence. And your supposed to b like Him in this world.

Meditate and confess this until it sinks into your heart.

If you are a child of God,Most High, you are seated far above principalities and powers!
Tht includes this wachika demon.
You are of higher authority than her in d spirit world if you are born again.
In eph 6v12: the highest rank of power in d dark kingdom is d principality. And in Christ your are seated above them.
Keep reading,meditating on this.
Let it sink into you .

Wen you get b.a, God has a plan and purpose for you.
The purpose is in Christ. God's purpose for your life isnt to b a prophet for a fallen ,angel tht was cast out of heaven.
- for i know the thoughts tht i hav towards you, thoughts of good and not of evil. To give you a future and a hope.(paraphrase)
(find the verse.. ).
Now ask God to guide you into His plan for your life. Remind Him of tht verse.
Also this ( the path of the just is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day) (find d verse)
reming God tht He said His word cannot return void but must accomplish tht to which it is sent.
Go thru d bible and see the lives of some of God's people.
God had a plan for Moses,
God had a plan for Joseph
God had a plan for Gideon
God had a plan for Joshua
God had a plan for Daniel
God had a plan for Abraham
God had a plan for Jacob
and it all played out well for them
none of them ended up servg or being used by d enemy.
Moses didnt bcome an idol worshipper. Read these peoples destinies and claim and confess them for yourself.

Confess the sins of your ancestors and renounce them.
Your grand mother opened the door and sold her lineage to d dark kingdom. Givg legal right to this marine spirit . Confess this sin ask God for forgiveness and cleansing. Ask or lead all your family members too in making this confession. Confess and declare that you are now henceforth for God and Jesus.
Really mean this when you say it. Mark down d date.
Any intrusion from d marine world after these will b illegal. Also pray intensely in the Holy Spirit to reveal any other open doors , objects of darkness.
Now, if these demon comes she'll
b coming to d wrong person.

Be filled with the Holy Spirit (evidenced by speaking in tongues) pray a lot in d Holy Ghost.
Pray commandg prayers like
tht fire shud burn up any records of you the dark kingdom has.
Pray tht God should roast tht stinkg devil tht comes around with his consumng fire.
Pray tht Any demonic presence around you should b smashed by the Rock.
Pray tht any force interfering or obstructing your progress shud b electrocuted with the lightning of God.
Command your angel to go before you and cause your way to b smooth (it is the path of d transgressor tht is suppose to b hard. Not the way of God's children).
Replace your pleadg prayers (God please take her away from me etc with commanding prayers.
Horizontal fiery prayers. Each time you feel like prayg a pleadg prayer catch yourself and pray commandg prayers. Exercise your authority)

i've said a lot. There is salvation in no other except Jesus.
But it all strts with becomng a member of His kingdom.
God is merciful,sometimes He helps those not in His kingdom to prove Himself to them and draw them in but tht wont continue indefinitely.
You wage war with knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by zyzxx(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ishilove:

I perfectly understand. What you need now is an anointed minister who will join you in prayer.
u are anointed ishlove.
pls rebuke dis demon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan / "Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua" / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.