Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (61544 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Okeikpu:
Lastchild, i persived dat ur spiritual wife is here on Nl , I dey suspect ⊙︿⊙philfearon
Lmao

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
lastchild:
confirmed spiritual husband symptoms,he snatches off your dream from your memory so you don't remember what he did to you,because remembering will make you look 4 a way out

Anger,this one is what I'm dealing with now,whenever mine comes,I pick a cutlass,look for a plantain and fall it down one time or else someone will be in hospital

Mood swing,he does all that,he sees who you'll meet in 10 minutes time,he changes your mood and you miss the person

Yours is like mine,he lives inside you,speaks to you with command in what to do but you can't hear the voice,your mind does

Mine got 2 a stage of moving objects around me,she'll come in dreams and apologize saying she's just playing to get my attention

These spirits does many things o,I heard they can give money which I've not seen 1 kobo

Though I suspect mine is the one inspiring me to write all the songs I'm writing,I have over 50 written songs
This is serious...

Something tells me you haven't yet hit the main problem. You are not yet hitting the main target. When you do you will see an instant manifestation.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
lastchild:
I laugh when some people say masturbation addiction is not spiritual,Lol

If you masturbate regular,especially at night,pls run

Though you may not have a spiritual spouse but you have a spirit of masturbation which is a spirit on its own
Very correct

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kwenu: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
DO U UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURE U QUOTED
doubleDx:

A true child of GOD cannot be oppressed by any evil spirit or messenger of Satan; they cannot dwell in him/her! The only thing they can do is to follow/monitor and create temptations as they did Apostle Paul but the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ was sufficient to keep him from falling!

Isaiah 54:14-15

In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you. Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD.

2 Corinthians 12: 7-9

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by 4C2215131: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Can we chat in private?
By all means, just busy right now.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
4C2215131:

By all means, just busy right now.
Alright...whenever you are ready,holla @ me!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by 4C2215131: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
delishpot:

Yes. That exactly is how I intend to work. That is why I said I avoid demons. We are talking same thing here.
Thanks. I am open to aquire more knowledge.

There's nothing a daemon can do for you that an angel can't (well, almost as like I iterated before no angel would do your dirty work). Get some good volumes on Angelic magick and you'll be all the better for it. Enjoy the journey.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by phinix: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
@last child: hi there friend. I just went through your diary and believe me I read through the whole thing not because I had nothing doing but because I know if you will listen to me then you will be liberated. Now I want u to understand that I believe every word u have said because I happen to have passed through something even worse than where u are presently, I will like u to pay close attention to what am about to tell you as this might be the only way out of this. A brief introduction about my self and my own testimony. I actually come from a riverine community in Ondo state where the worship of water spirit is common but I grew up in Lagos I had never been to my village until 2009 when I lost my dad. That was when I got the full story of my ancestry. My great grandfather was a renowned fisherman, one day on his routine fishing trip he got to a secluded part of the river and behold he saw a floating box u know those olden days trunk boxes..yeah that's the one, he pulled it out of the water and opened it, guess what? Assorted ornaments which back in their day amounted to serious wealth, so he built an altar for this spirit that gave him this wealth and did regular sacrifices and incarnations eventually one of his sons(my grandfather) became a Christian and when his father died he exsumed his grave, destroyed the alter and burried everything with his father and then it all began...strange sicknesses,insanity,abject poverty and sudden deaths became d order of the day, all these things actually meant nothing to me until it came upon my own immediate family, I lost my kid brother to a strange kidney disease, lost my dad after a very br :oief illness, lost my mom 3 days after my dad was buried in 2009 and then 2013 it was my turn ..from my own experience with what I went through I could say the entire host of hell came up against me...in your dreams u eat and have sex..let me enlighten u on my own dreams ..Fighting with giants, fighting with faceless demons, standing on a queue where people are being grinded to powder and blood, having sex,...these where on a constant basis then the physical symptoms inability to function, severe body pains, strange movement from base of spine to the brain, rapid loss of body weight,loss of body hair, poor cognitive function..the mental symptoms: severe depression, anxiety, fear,hallucinations., those were the ones I could remember. My company took care of the medical expenses but it grew worse, I was later referred to a shrink but it was only getting worse so I tried trado medical it was same and after complaining to friends just as u are doing, a friend recommended mountain of fire, another OPM, yet another SCOAN infact every body I see on the road I tell my problem but there was no solution after consuming large quantities of holy water and anointing oil it only got worse so neighbour introduced me to one spiritualist in a remote part of IMO state after telling me about some miracles that the guy did on his own sister who had been sick for many years which was beyond medical ability, I decided to give it a try and as you know from your own experience the result was a failure. So after exhausting all my options, I decided to give this one last shot, this is where I want u to listen up I looked up your diary but I did not see any. Where u did what am about to tell u. I got fed up and I started Asking questions but this time i began to ask the only person that has the answers do not be decieved that there's one special person out there that will just lay his hands on you and u get your long awaited miracle. I will stop typing for now because am tired but if I get a Confirmation from you that you get my point and you are interested in me continuing then I will do so if not there's no point in taking pains to compose this just for u.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
kwenu:
DO U UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURE U QUOTED

Very well Chief! I don't know about you but I'm spiritually alive and enlightened! I hope you don't intend giving a new meaning to what the scripture says?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kwenu: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
so why involving this part of the scripture in this matter 2 Corinthians 12: 7-9, how is it related to the post here, what do u mean?
are u insinuating that the its the will of God that the op should remain in this condition.

Explain 2 Corinthians 12: 7-9

doubleDx:

Very well Chief! I don't know about you but I'm spiritually alive and enlightened! I hope you don't intend giving a new meaning to what the scriptures says?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by mytym(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=lastchild post=28206223]

2... They are just spirit without flesh

Well this may sound strange and untrue, this spirits have the power to come on a flesh, have you forgotten that mami wata is a spirit but when you consult to see her live,she comes out with a flesh,so this spirit can touch you,move objects or even speak to you,the one on my neck presently has touched me severally,she even did now which is why I'm awake and use the opportunity to write this.

Well this is true,very true but inside the truth there's a different truth, they actually invite these other spirits to work with them in damaging your life, since they don't have the ability to do it all,they can do what they can and invite spirits that specializes on the other , their two best friends are spirit of masturbation and spirit of anger
But these other spirits are weaker,

Well, i dont know so much about spiritual spouses but like you said familiar spirits they look for flesh or body to inhabit. Even Jesus obeyed their terms of negotiation when the 'legion' was being sent out...He couldn't leave them 'homeless' after possessing the man for years so He needed a 'life form' -the swine of pigs!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by zappyj(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
@Phinix.. pls continue.. I am learning
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
kwenu:
so why involving this part of the scripture in this matter 2 Corinthians 12: 7-9, how is it related to the post here, what do u mean?
are u insinuating that the its the will of God that the op should remain in this condition.

Explain 2 Corinthians 12: 7-9

I was talking to Goshen360 dude! OP is an agent of darkness, I don't have anything to tell him. He is possessed and proud of the evil spirit that's controlling him, so what to do? He isn't looking for a solution, he is just trying to create awareness......that's all!

If that spirit comes near me, it will die a natural dead! Lastchild signed an agreement with the Kingdom of darkness and he is not willing renounce it; I don't have time for him!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kwenu: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ohh good to read from u ,sorry this thread has grown much that i could not follow fully.so i tought u were refering to the op , but now i know better and also yes i noticed that the op seem to be enjoying himself/herself with that challenge hes facing, he dosent seem to need help sinceerly, how can one be talking of making money through a dangerous spirit, that destroys life , instead of focusing on how to get deliverance.
doubleDx:

I was talking to Goshen360 dude! OP is an agent of darkness, I don't have anything to tell him. He is possess and proud of the evil spirit that's controlling him, so what to do? He isn't looking for a solution, he is just trying to create awareness......that's all!

If that spirit comes near me, it will die a natural dead! Lastchild signed an agreement with the Kingdom of darkness and he is not willing renounce it; I don't have time for him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
4C2215131:

There's nothing a daemon can do for you that an angel can't (well, almost as like I iterated before no angel would do your dirty work). Get some good volumes on Angelic magick and you'll be all the better for it. Enjoy the journey.

Thanks.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kwenu: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
i was shocked one night in my room , when i noticed a male spirit laying close to me, seducing me by blowing air on my neck, so that night i felt that presence and i knew it was so real and so i prayed that night and it stopped, that was the last time i experienced such.

though i do have lots of spiritual attacks but the Holyspirit is always been my defender.

Look op if you re born again. and u re so sure u are, then begin to look inwards, theres the holyspirit living inside you.

shut off yourself from this world and look unto the world inside you, which is the kingdom of God.

you can never win this fight if u use human intelligence

and also stop being greedy. look for your deliverance first, also its advisable that you visit MFM for prayers, Fast also.

theres something u havent told us, and it is, the fact that u enjoy the company of this woman, do u? do you enjoy the sex u have with her? i am just asking to see how i can be of help, this is not to castigate you.

do not look for help from such spirit, because the end may be worse. they may give you what money can buy but they take away your salvation and other things money cannot buy. see the temptation of Jesus in the bible please stick to Jesus for your supplies.

also i find that these spirits are the ones that turn people into gay and lesbians

OP GOD WILL HELP U

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by MightyFortress: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
asalimpo:
@lastchild
stay with God on this issue.
Stay in d truth,it will set you free.
Like i said, if ur not b.a (born again) get so. Be genuinely b.a.
Then , you bcme a child of God.
God is ur spiritual father.
Jesus is ur brother and Lord.
Be sure of this.

In the bible, u read of long geneologies : adam beget cain, cain beget this and tht. Wen u get born again, it becomes God begat you. Iow, you are born of God.
Thts good news.
Say aloud to yourself "i am born of God"
from this stage on you bcome a member of God's kingdom.
As He is so are we in this world- Jesus had no demon. He cast them out. They shrieked and trembled in His presence. And your supposed to b like Him in this world.

Meditate and confess this until it sinks into your heart.

If you are a child of God,Most High, you are seated far above principalities and powers!
Tht includes this wachika demon.
You are of higher authority than her in d spirit world if you are born again.
In eph 6v12: the highest rank of power in d dark kingdom is d principality. And in Christ your are seated above them.
Keep reading,meditating on this.
Let it sink into you .

Wen you get b.a, God has a plan and purpose for you.
The purpose is in Christ. God's purpose for your life isnt to b a prophet for a fallen ,angel tht was cast out of heaven.
- for i know the thoughts tht i hav towards you, thoughts of good and not of evil. To give you a future and a hope.(paraphrase)
(find the verse.. ).
Now ask God to guide you into His plan for your life. Remind Him of tht verse.
Also this ( the path of the just is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day) (find d verse)
reming God tht He said His word cannot return void but must accomplish tht to which it is sent.
Go thru d bible and see the lives of some of God's people.
God had a plan for Moses,
God had a plan for Joseph
God had a plan for Gideon
God had a plan for Joshua
God had a plan for Daniel
God had a plan for Abraham
God had a plan for Jacob
and it all played out well for them
none of them ended up servg or being used by d enemy.
Moses didnt bcome an idol worshipper. Read these peoples destinies and claim and confess them for yourself.

Confess the sins of your ancestors and renounce them.
Your grand mother opened the door and sold her lineage to d dark kingdom. Givg legal right to this marine spirit . Confess this sin ask God for forgiveness and cleansing. Ask or lead all your family members too in making this confession. Confess and declare that you are now henceforth for God and Jesus.
Really mean this when you say it. Mark down d date.
Any intrusion from d marine world after these will b illegal. Also pray intensely in the Holy Spirit to reveal any other open doors , objects of darkness.
Now, if these demon comes she'll
b coming to d wrong person.

Be filled with the Holy Spirit (evidenced by speaking in tongues) pray a lot in d Holy Ghost.
Pray commandg prayers like
tht fire shud burn up any records of you the dark kingdom has.
Pray tht God should roast tht stinkg devil tht comes around with his consumng fire.
Pray tht Any demonic presence around you should b smashed by the Rock.
Pray tht any force interfering or obstructing your progress shud b electrocuted with the lightning of God.
Command your angel to go before you and cause your way to b smooth (it is the path of d transgressor tht is suppose to b hard. Not the way of God's children).
Replace your pleadg prayers (God please take her away from me etc with commanding prayers.
Horizontal fiery prayers. Each time you feel like prayg a pleadg prayer catch yourself and pray commandg prayers. Exercise your authority)

i've said a lot. There is salvation in no other except Jesus.
But it all strts with becomng a member of His kingdom.
God is merciful,sometimes He helps those not in His kingdom to prove Himself to them and draw them in but tht wont continue indefinitely.
You wage war with knowledge.
yes oh.. This way.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2014
kwenu:
Ohh good to read from u ,sorry this thread has grown much that i could not follow fully.so i thought u were referring to the op , but now i know better and also yes i noticed that the op seem to be enjoying himself/herself with that challenge hes facing, he dosent seem to need help sincerely, how can one be talking of making money through a dangerous spirit, that destroys life , instead of focusing on how to get deliverance.

Exactly my point bro!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by vooks: 5:42am On Nov 24, 2014
And?
phinix:
[size=4pt]@last child: hi there friend. I just went through your diary and believe me I read through the whole thing not because I had nothing doing but because I know if you will listen to me then you will be liberated. Now I want u to understand that I believe every word u have said because I happen to have passed through something even worse than where u are presently, I will like u to pay close attention to what am about to tell you as this might be the only way out of this. A brief introduction about my self and my own testimony. I actually come from a riverine community in Ondo state where the worship of water spirit is common but I grew up in Lagos I had never been to my village until 2009 when I lost my dad. That was when I got the full story of my ancestry. My great grandfather was a renowned fisherman, one day on his routine fishing trip he got to a secluded part of the river and behold he saw a floating box u know those olden days trunk boxes..yeah that's the one, he pulled it out of the water and opened it, guess what? Assorted ornaments which back in their day amounted to serious wealth, so he built an altar for this spirit that gave him this wealth and did regular sacrifices and incarnations eventually one of his sons(my grandfather) became a Christian and when his father died he exsumed his grave, destroyed the alter and burried everything with his father and then it all began...strange sicknesses,insanity,abject poverty and sudden deaths became d order of the day, all these things actually meant nothing to me until it came upon my own immediate family, I lost my kid brother to a strange kidney disease, lost my dad after a very br :oief illness, lost my mom 3 days after my dad was buried in 2009 and then 2013 it was my turn ..from my own experience with what I went through I could say the entire host of hell came up against me...in your dreams u eat and have sex..let me enlighten u on my own dreams ..Fighting with giants, fighting with faceless demons, standing on a queue where people are being grinded to powder and blood, having sex,...these where on a constant basis then the physical symptoms inability to function, severe body pains, strange movement from base of spine to the brain, rapid loss of body weight,loss of body hair, poor cognitive function..the mental symptoms: severe depression, anxiety, fear,hallucinations., those were the ones I could remember. My company took care of the medical expenses but it grew worse, I was later referred to a shrink but it was only getting worse so I tried trado medical it was same and after complaining to friends just as u are doing, a friend recommended mountain of fire, another OPM, yet another SCOAN infact every body I see on the road I tell my problem but there was no solution after consuming large quantities of holy water and anointing oil it only got worse so neighbour introduced me to one spiritualist in a remote part of IMO state after telling me about some miracles that the guy did on his own sister who had been sick for many years which was beyond medical ability, I decided to give it a try and as you know from your own experience the result was a failure. So after exhausting all my options, I decided to give this one last shot, this is where I want u to listen up I looked up your diary but I did not see any. Where u did what am about to tell u. I got fed up and I started Asking questions but this time i began to ask the only person that has the answers do not be decieved that there's one special person out there that will just lay his hands on you and u get your long awaited miracle.[/size] I will stop typing for now because am tired but if I get a Confirmation from you that you get my point and you are interested in me continuing then I will do so if not there's no point in taking pains to compose this just for u.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by MARKone(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
@ ldpdodjytur PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THIS TREAD!!

@ phinix this tread has gone beyond the original poster #lastchild. It is now a constellation of different ideas, views and experiences concerning our spirituality. A lot is being learnt here, do continue.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by thecommunist(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2014
4C2215131:

by angels, u mean fallen angels or angels of yahweh?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
druid06:
The thing that baffles me the most is if she wants you to serve and be one with her, why does she keeps curbing your wealth.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

ok,she blocks wealth because that's what will make you accept to serve her,she does that as a punishment,but now there's no 100% assurance that she will give you more than what you would've got naturally
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
asalimpo:

guy dont b hasty or rash.
Dont rush to anoda natve doctor etc ponder wat christians here hav shared with you. Jesus only is d way. Be meditative (not hasty).
The truth will set you free but it has to b discovered and deployed.

Gud day.
the people am talking about is not people that'll take me to native doctor,its people who has been through it and therefore let me know how to go about it
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
phinix:
@last child: hi there friend. I just went through your diary and believe me I read through the whole thing not because I had nothing doing but because I know if you will listen to me then you will be liberated. Now I want u to understand that I believe every word u have said because I happen to have passed through something even worse than where u are presently, I will like u to pay close attention to what am about to tell you as this might be the only way out of this. A brief introduction about my self and my own testimony. I actually come from a riverine community in Ondo state where the worship of water spirit is common but I grew up in Lagos I had never been to my village until 2009 when I lost my dad. That was when I got the full story of my ancestry. My great grandfather was a renowned fisherman, one day on his routine fishing trip he got to a secluded part of the river and behold he saw a floating box u know those olden days trunk boxes..yeah that's the one, he pulled it out of the water and opened it, guess what? Assorted ornaments which back in their day amounted to serious wealth, so he built an altar for this spirit that gave him this wealth and did regular sacrifices and incarnations eventually one of his sons(my grandfather) became a Christian and when his father died he exsumed his grave, destroyed the alter and burried everything with his father and then it all began...strange sicknesses,insanity,abject poverty and sudden deaths became d order of the day, all these things actually meant nothing to me until it came upon my own immediate family, I lost my kid brother to a strange kidney disease, lost my dad after a very br :oief illness, lost my mom 3 days after my dad was buried in 2009 and then 2013 it was my turn ..from my own experience with what I went through I could say the entire host of hell came up against me...in your dreams u eat and have sex..let me enlighten u on my own dreams ..Fighting with giants, fighting with faceless demons, standing on a queue where people are being grinded to powder and blood, having sex,...these where on a constant basis then the physical symptoms inability to function, severe body pains, strange movement from base of spine to the brain, rapid loss of body weight,loss of body hair, poor cognitive function..the mental symptoms: severe depression, anxiety, fear,hallucinations., those were the ones I could remember. My company took care of the medical expenses but it grew worse, I was later referred to a shrink but it was only getting worse so I tried trado medical it was same and after complaining to friends just as u are doing, a friend recommended mountain of fire, another OPM, yet another SCOAN infact every body I see on the road I tell my problem but there was no solution after consuming large quantities of holy water and anointing oil it only got worse so neighbour introduced me to one spiritualist in a remote part of IMO state after telling me about some miracles that the guy did on his own sister who had been sick for many years which was beyond medical ability, I decided to give it a try and as you know from your own experience the result was a failure. So after exhausting all my options, I decided to give this one last shot, this is where I want u to listen up I looked up your diary but I did not see any. Where u did what am about to tell u. I got fed up and I started Asking questions but this time i began to ask the only person that has the answers do not be decieved that there's one special person out there that will just lay his hands on you and u get your long awaited miracle. I will stop typing for now because am tired but if I get a Confirmation from you that you get my point and you are interested in me continuing then I will do so if not there's no point in taking pains to compose this just for u.
thanks alot
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by vooks: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
If they can't cast out demons by the power of God, by whom do they cast them out? Your demon will be appeased and in exchange you will give up more of your self. But then again, you really look forward to it
lastchild:
the people am talking about is not people that'll take me to native doctor,its people who has been through it and therefore let me know how to go about it
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
kwenu:
i was shocked one night in my room , when i noticed a male spirit laying close to me, seducing me by blowing air on my neck, so that night i felt that presence and i knew it was so real and so i prayed that night and it stopped, that was the last time i experienced such.

though i do have lots of spiritual attacks but the Holyspirit is always been my defender.

Look op if you re born again. and u re so sure u are, then begin to look inwards, theres the holyspirit living inside you.

shut off yourself from this world and look unto the world inside you, which is the kingdom of God.

you can never win this fight if u use human intelligence

and also stop being greedy. look for your deliverance first, also its advisable that you visit MFM for prayers, Fast also.

theres something u havent told us, and it is, the fact that u enjoy the company of this woman, do u? do you enjoy the sex u have with her? i am just asking to see how i can be of help, this is not to castigate you.

do not look for help from such spirit, because the end may be worse. they may give you what money can buy but they take away your salvation and other things money cannot buy. see the temptation of Jesus in the bible please stick to Jesus for your supplies.

also i find that these spirits are the ones that turn people into gay and lesbians

OP GOD WILL HELP U
what you had is "residential incubus" they are like prostitutes,they are not married to anyone,they jump from one person to another,so just one prayer can chase them out

Not when one is getting married to you from the womb,your grand father give his generation as a gift to them and you unluckily becomes one of the chosen ones,that's where the battle is and that's what I'm fighting because they see me as their right
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by phinix: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good day guyz sorry I couldn't respond earlier but now I can try to be as precise as I can so that you (last child) and anyone out there who is in a desperate situation will know that in life THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION TO EVERY CASE. Firstly, never loose hope because that's what keeps you going but u have to base your hope on something ..since I had tried the same things over and over with the same results then I had to try something different to get a different result. What am about to tell u is exactly what I did and am still doing that has totally liberated me from the bondage I was in. It requires little or no money but lots of time and patience, I strongly advice that you try it since you've tried every thing else . what you will need is a HOLY BIBLE and that's all. Before I continue I will like u to know that prior to this time I really doubted if there was a God and even if he existed he must be wicked after all my dad and mum always called upon him so where was he when they died or may be he is d God of the Jews alone after all Christianity is a foreign concept in fact @ one point I started dabbling into demonic stuff because I lost all belief in this " all loving God", in fact if anyone deserved to be an atheist it was me, I actually felt justified that there's no God any where. But when all hope was lost I took this same BIBLE myself after locking my room and crying desperately from my heart remember God sees your heart and he is not interested in your self pity stunt I asked him if truly you exist and you created me then why not help me..I was sort of expecting some shiny lights and maybe some angels flapping their wings instead I was met with absolute silence, in fact it seemed as if my situation became worst. But I just decided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
phinix:
Good day guyz sorry I couldn't respond earlier but now I can try to be as precise as I can so that you (last child) and anyone out there who is in a desperate situation will know that in life THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION TO EVERY CASE. Firstly, never loose hope because that's what keeps you going but u have to base your hope on something ..since I had tried the same things over and over with the same results then I had to try something different to get a different result. What am about to tell u is exactly what I did and am still doing that has totally liberated me from the bondage I was in. It requires little or no money but lots of time and patience, I strongly advice that you try it since you've tried every thing else . what you will need is a HOLY BIBLE and that's all. Before I continue I will like u to know that prior to this time I really doubted if there was a God and even if he existed he must be wicked after all my dad and mum always called upon him so where was he when they died or may be he is d God of the Jews alone after all Christianity is a foreign concept in fact @ one point I started dabbling into demonic stuff because I lost all belief in this " all loving God", in fact if anyone deserved to be an atheist it was me, I actually felt justified that there's no God any where. But when all hope was lost I took this same BIBLE myself after locking my room and crying desperately from my heart remember God sees your heart and he is not interested in your self pity stunt I asked him if truly you exist and you created me then why not help me..I was sort of expecting some shiny lights and maybe some angels flapping their wings instead I was met with absolute silence, in fact it seemed as if my situation became worst. But I just decided
Wonders shall never end!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
phinix:

Whats with all these you half stories kwanu? If you want talk, then talk. if you want to make it private then, pm last child. Abeg these kain half suspense post sabi turn my bele biko nu!

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by onyibajoe(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ phiinix, after the absolute silence and your decision what happened? You have to say NO to whatever is making you share this testimony in bits, as if you are on a "pay as you testify plan" on NL, and make a full one. Millions are reading all over the world. I can assure you, with no inkling of doubt, that the kingdom of darkness is in chaos because of this thread cos the insights from here have and are still liberating souls. Share that testimony in full to the glory of God.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by phinix: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guyz make una no vex if u see what I was composing my phone just switched off ..I was almost laughing because I feel devil no want me to bring this out or it could also be coincidence which ever way pls bear with me I must bring this out

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.