Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (61515 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by onyibajoe(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
onyibajoe:
@ phiinix, after the absolute silence and your decision what happened? [/b]You have to say NO to whatever is making you share this testimony in bits, as if you are on a "pay as you testify plan" on NL, and make a full one[b] Millions are reading all over the world. I can assure you, with no inkling of doubt, that the kingdom of darkness is in chaos because of this thread cos the insights from here have and are still liberating souls. Share that testimony in full to the glory of God.
phinix:
Guyz make una no vex if u see what I was composing my phone just switched off ..I was almost laughing because[b][/b] I feel devil no want me to bring this out [b][/b]or it could also be coincidence which ever way pls bear with me I must bring this out

SAY NO!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=onyibajoe post=28313518]@ phiinix, after the absolute silence and your decision what happened? You have to say NO to whatever is making you share this testimony in bits, as if you are on a "pay as you testify plan" on NL, and make a full one. Millions are reading all over the world. I can assure you, with no inkling of doubt, that the kingdom of darkness is in chaos because of this thread cos the insights from here have and are still liberating souls. HShare that testimony in full to the glor

My bad, I been don dey para for phinix guy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by phinix: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
I decided to continue with this option. So I decided if I was gonna do this then am going to put every energy I had into this I needed to know if there is indeed a God and if he has selected people that he attends to and what is the criteria for selection after all I have heared of people whose cases were beyond medical science and they where some how by the power of God healed. So my journey began I wanted to read my bible but I didnt know where to start from since i have never read it before so i just started from the begining (genesis) and. As i was reading i must confess it felt as if i was actually wasting my time but the key was consistency I went online downloaded some mp3 teaching tapes,I googled some scriptures like Isaiah 41:10,john 14:27,2 timothy 7:1, etc and held on to this scriptures with all I had, in the course of my study I found out that the bible contained amazing promises that I have never in my wildest dream imagined innfact I even saw the ones that were directly connected to my case I became very excited but the only problem was how do make these verses work for me how do I believe in something that had no logical basis all these while I never knew that the eyes of God was watching, he saw the seriousness of my heart and believe he knows the contents of our hearts around this period I came across some guys that recommended some websites for me and another gave a book written by David oyedepo which was a man I never liked for opening a school that is not affordable for the common man whereas people like him were. Supposed to help the poor in the society so for that reason I had measure resentments against this guy, but I later got to know that God can speak through anyone and anything. But I went ahead to read it..am not recommending his book o am only saying something happened when I read that book and I know God can speak through any book that has the true word of God..I recommend the bible because a lot of the Christian books out there can do you more harm than good I dare say some were written by inspired men of Satan..they come with very interesting caption to get hold ones attention after all when you want to trap a rat u give it an attractive piece of meat laced with poison. So my recommendation the HOLY BIBLE then when you begin to get these truths u can then read books from renowned authors. So back to the oyedepo book....one day in my room I started reading still on the first oyedepo said something he said God spoke to him for 18 hours, immediately I saw this I dropped the book and looked up to heaven and I asked this question. Lord if u can speak to this man for 18 hours then y not talk to me for 1 minute and once again I was met with absolute silence but I still forced my self to continue reading my bible,listening to preaching and reading the book..then about a week or so later I was bathing and behold just like a taught I heated it "u said u want me to speak to you that's y am here". I taught to myself this must be your hyper active imagination but whatever let me play along. So I spoke out if this is you then when have u been all my life and his response was I have been speaking but u never listen and I told him to give me instances and could you believe he gave me 3 real life experiences with dates that have happened to me in time past which meant noting to me back but all of a sudden came to

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by thecommunist(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
phinix:
I decided to continue with this option. So I decided if I was gonna do this then am going to put every energy I had into this I needed to know if there is indeed a God and if he has selected people that he attends to and what is the criteria for selection after all I have heared of people whose cases were beyond medical science and they where some how by the power of God healed. So my journey began I wanted to read my bible but I didnt know where to start from since i have never read it before so i just started from the begining (genesis) and. As i was reading i must confess it felt as if i was actually wasting my time but the key was consistency I went online downloaded some mp3 teaching tapes,I googled some scriptures like Isaiah 41:10,john 14:27,2 timothy 7:1, etc and held on to this scriptures with all I had, in the course of my study I found out that the bible contained amazing promises that I have never in my wildest dream imagined innfact I even saw the ones that were directly connected to my case I became very excited but the only problem was how do make these verses work for me how do I believe in something that had no logical basis all these while I never knew that the eyes of God was watching, he saw the seriousness of my heart and believe he knows the contents of our hearts around this period I came across some guys that recommended some websites for me and another gave a book written by David oyedepo which was a man I never liked for opening a school that is not affordable for the common man whereas people like him were. Supposed to help the poor in the society so for that reason I had measure resentments against this guy, but I later got to know that God can speak through anyone and anything. But I went ahead to read it..am not recommending his book o am only saying something happened when I read that book and I know God can speak through any book that has the true word of God..I recommend the bible because a lot of the Christian books out there can do you more harm than good I dare say some were written by inspired men of Satan..they come with very interesting caption to get hold ones attention after all when you want to trap a rat u give it an attractive piece of meat laced with poison. So my recommendation the HOLY BIBLE then when you begin to get these truths u can then read books from renowned authors. So back to the oyedepo book....one day in my room I started reading still on the first oyedepo said something he said God spoke to him for 18 hours, immediately I saw this I dropped the book and looked up to heaven and I asked this question. Lord if u can speak to this man for 18 hours then y not talk to me for 1 minute and once again I was met with absolute silence but I still forced my self to continue reading my bible,listening to preaching and reading the book..then about a week or so later I was bathing and behold just like a taught I heated it "u said u want me to speak to you that's y am here". I taught to myself this must be your hyper active imagination but whatever let me play along. So I spoke out if this is you then when have u been all my life and his response was I have been speaking but u never listen and I told him to give me instances and could you believe he gave me 3 real life experiences with dates that have happened to me in time past which meant noting to me back but all of a sudden came to
seriously sir, i am beginning to dislike thia suspense. Type this story at a go please.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
thecommunist:
seriously sir, i am beginning to dislike thia suspense. Type this story at a go please.
I think he's typing with a small phone,let's give him a chance to do that

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by thecommunist(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
lastchild:
I think he's typing with a small phone,let's give him a chance to do that
by the way, his story is looking like the best thing ive read on this thread so far. I will advice you to take him serious.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
thecommunist:
by the way, his story is looking like the best thing ive read on this thread so far. I will advice you to take him serious.
yes na, that's why I said we should give him time ao he won't make mistakes
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
phinix:
Guyz make una no vex if u see what I was composing my phone just switched off ..I was almost laughing because I feel devil no want me to bring this out or it could also be coincidence which ever way pls bear with me I must bring this out

Then get on with it already. Sheesh
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Phinix, continue.
For posterity sake.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
phinix:
Lovely...

Please continue. We are mesmerised
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by phinix: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Came to life. Suddenly I became scared and immediately I heard another voice saying this could be insanity is not God, becareful. I was about giving in to the second voice when the first voice said I spoke to oyedepo for 18 hours and I have not even spoken to you for up to 10 minutes and u think this is madness? So I asked him again how do I know when you speak since thoughts can come from not only one source And he said I cannot speak outside my words if you want to know me it can only be done via my words. This actually gave me renewed vigour so I went back to the bible ..l kept reading it like a man on a discovery mission I never knew I was planting major seeds ..after some months I discovered that my dreams had not changed but the same scriptures I was reading in real life I see my self saying them in the dream and immediately I say them the faceless demons begin to quiver I noticed they keep their distance from me but I still see them. I began to notice that slowly the mental and physical symptoms were fading away.never the less I still had discouraging days but whenever I remember how far I had come I would be motivated to continue the key word is perseverance keep standing on your faith, resist steadfastly.don't say am gonna try this for two weeks and see if it works..it won't once u put time boundaries on it the devil will do all he can for those two weeks you will then get depressed and it won't work for instead come to the point where u say as long as I have the breath of life in me I will continue to believe this word of God concerning my situation, if u adopt that kind of attitude I assure u that no demon from hell even Satan can't stand you..you might say its not easy to believe and stand but guess what indeed its not easy but its not your own strength you are standing on the never failing power of God. I don't how to explain this to u see the word of God does not fail he is always transmitting it is us that are not receiving,God is always constant we are the variables, so instead of complaining and gripping find out what u need to do to access him ..and this is exactly how to archive it stay with the word haven't u sat down and canalized certain things like y people can spend 20 hours watching football, movies and what ever but can not take just 10 minutes to study the word of God just the way I was 33years on the earth not reading more than one chapter. Please I want to highlight certain things to you
1.studying your bible does not mean reading your bible it means searching for truths and these truths can only be revealed to someone who genuinely wants to know not someone looking for points to argue with atheist, the bible is a source of life and abundant information give it the respect due it and you will get the information behind the information.. Your motive is very important. God knows our motives.
2.meditating on the word ..u don't just read it u need to consciously force yourself to think about these words just as you spend time thinking about your problems only this time spend that time thinking on the solution ..remember the mind is the Battle ground and our minds have been programmed with so much negativity no wonder u need to spend time in Gods word to delete the false information that have stored in the depths of our minds and replace it with the positive truth of Gods word its actually a reprogramming process which is never easy but the results na thunder.
3.acting on the word ..in my opinion this is the most important part of the process if u read the word and meditate on it and you don't take action in line with what you've read then points 1and 2 above are of no value..do you know that science knows about this law,for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction..most if not all the problems we have stems from either our direct actions or actions carried out on our behalf ignorance is no excuse and the devil capitalizes on this now we have known the truth and truth must set you free but you have to act in line with this truth.
4. Your words..weather u believe this or not does not change the fact that its just so true that our words go along way in determining what becomes of you in life..the Bible says d power of life and death are in your tongue..recently I was listening to a program were I heared that scientists have discovered that there is a part of our brains that is voice activated meaning your body responds to what you say so if that be true which it is as confirmed in many areas of the bible then you and I have no reason to complain...let the poor say I am rich,let the sick say I am healed,let the oppressed say I am free..
So any one interested in hearing d voice of God should study his words from his/her heart in so doing u are creating a relationship with him, mediatate on it and in so doing you renew your thought process and act on it to see the physical manifestation of what you are believing for.
From my walk with God which is just a year and some months my entire life has been transformed I am a living witness to the fact that God lives inside his words I don't how else to say this. He speaks now more clearer in diverse ways I want to encourage you to stay with his words its a decision only you can make I don't know when you will begin to see the results but am sure of one thing it is the nature of a seed to grow..and the bible says it is a seed which grows at the appropriate time its not your duty to check how it will grow just stay with the word and when it has matured it cannot be hidden.I have not been able to deliver all I have learnt here but if you can grasp these basic concepts then be sure that there is light @ d end of the turnel, his words cannot he holds the world together with word of his power..d day God lies that day everything will self destruct. Thanks nd God bless all things are possible if you believe.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by zappyj(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmmn... it was definitely worth the wait! God continually bless you Phinix!

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by thecommunist(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ lastchild...thats serious food for thought for you. Its a sure fire solution that needs a lot of patience. Its the best option altho getting a really annointed deliverance minister is another option. But really phinix's option is the best. Its no quickfix but it will leave you in total control at the end. And with total control, you will be the one kicking the demons around.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
thecommunist:
@ lastchild...thats serious food for thought for you. Its a sure fire solution that needs a lot of patience. Its the best option altho getting a really annointed deliverance minister is another option. But really phinix's option is the best. Its no quickfix but it will leave you in total control at the end. And with total control, you will be the one kicking the demons around.
I don't think I need all these because my case will end tonight
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by onyibajoe(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
It pays to know who you serve. He watches over all. I can't stop thanking God Almighty for the gift of His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
@Phinix you have done well. Thank you for the time and pain you went through posting here. *Iron sharpeneth iron* I can assure you that God has seen your effort and He will bless you for it. It takes genuine love to do what you have done.
@lastchild, a lot have been said. Genuinely
ask the Holy Spirit to help you. He listens to genuine cries. Courage and patience are good weapons.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by onyibajoe(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
If I have my way, I will hit a million likes for this. His words will never come back without accomplishing its purpose. I'm rejoicing already.
lastchild:
Be determined.God is interested in this case.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by thecommunist(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
lastchild:
pray thee tell, how? Through Gods help or thru philfearon's and co aproach? I just want to know.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
thecommunist:
pray thee tell, how? Through Gods help or thru philfearon's and co aproach? I just want to know.
don't worry I'll share the story tomorrow
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmnmmm......Nice story @Phinix.....
I will still continue to say that Knowledge is power,and with Knowledge,we Lose fear...Your story has confirmed a truth too ....The truth that only those in the light will understand.... But,its a pity though!!
@Lastchild,do whatever suits you bro.....But only true knowledge can set ones soul free....
You free yourself from an Entity probably masquerading as A Demon with the help of an Entity who has better knowledge about the Disguising entity, Utterly and wholly entering into the bondage of The Masquerading Helper........
Knowledge is Power truly
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by thecommunist(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2014
philfearon:
I will still continue to say that Knowledge is power,and with Knowledge,we Lose fear...Your story has confirmed a truth too ....The truth that only those in the light will understand.... But,its a pity though!!
@Lastchild,do whatever suits you bro.....But only true knowledge can set ones soul free....
You free yourself from an Entity probably masquerading as A Demon with the help of an Entity who has better knowledge about the Disguising entity, Utterly and wholly entering into the bondage of The Masquerading Helper........
Knowledge is Power truly
i like you, even tho you are behaving like a computer ( processing input information logically and giving output information based on the inputs). You are really open minded. One day, your open mindedness will lead you to the ultimate truth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 1:15am On Nov 25, 2014
philfearon:
Knowledge is Power truly
I thought I told you before that am free so what do I need all these for?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 1:34am On Nov 25, 2014
thecommunist:
i like you, even tho you are behaving like a computer ( processing input information logically and giving output information based on the inputs). You are really open minded. One day, your open mindedness will lead you to the ultimate truth.
Yea bro.....Thanks!!
That's my ultimate aim.....
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 1:38am On Nov 25, 2014
lastchild:
I thought I told you before that am free so what do I need all these for?
Till day breaks then!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2014
@Phinix
thanks for sharing. God is really good. Your story is a double edged sword though, you confirmed the authentic calling of Bishop Oyedepo.
I would like to know which christian books you considered non God inspired.

I think successful christian living can b summarized in one sentence. Highest regard for God's word.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by phinix: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2014
@asalimpo: good morning friend. As regarding books and authors I really cant specifically quote any particular one ..what am saying is due to what I do, happen to meet a lot of persons and in the course our discussion I discover that some of these persons from say things that I have never seen any where in the bible I mean they have no biblical reference or they quote the scriptures out of context and when you ask them where they came across such information; they flip their drawer and bring out one book with a very catchy theme like maybe " breaking the chains of Satan" or something like "liberation from the powers of darkness" when ironically its very evident that their chains are getting tighter..pls these books I mentioned are just assumed names so if by chance you have a book with that caption it does not necessarily mean its demonic. What am saying in effect is with the HOLY BIBLE you can never go wrong..and if u stay with it long enough with the leading of the holy spirit u will be able to discern when something is not what it seems to be.
Hope u get my point. Thanx. wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Wendy80(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2014
phinix u truly inspire me. Thank U.
OP u shd listen to him.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Wendy80:
phinix u truly inspire me. Thank U.
OP u shd listen to him.
no,y'all should listen to me because I'm free before that story,go check my diary
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by MightyFortress: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank you for the truth u just shared, Phinix.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
lastchild:
no,y'all should listen to me because I'm free before that story,go check my diary
Phinix's advice is still very salient to your case. Don't dismiss it.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by EyeKandy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lastchild

One thing I'll like to add is, sometimes, the spiritual limitation to our deliverance could be the presence of one of these four wicked strongholds; unforgiveness, pride, jealousy and rebellion. If you cast demons out and they dont leave, check yourself. Each time, my over-confidence (pride) sets in, I counter with the word of God - "humble myself before God and he will lift me up".

Another thing is, you may need to focus more on foundational deliverance because demonic spouses are like three branches that sprung from its roots (faulty foundations). Some of us are convenanted to Christ from childhood,we stray and suffer similar attacks. It's even worse because we know the truth and choose to ignore. Though it tarries, God is ever merciful and willing to rescue you.

I enjoyed reading your thread.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by omoreminder2: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ishilove:

Phinix's advice is still very salient to your case. Don't dismiss it.

Ishilove my dear, I am begging you ooo, please tell em over the world that you are not angry with your bros....

cool
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
omoreminder2:

Ishilove my dear, I am begging you ooo, please tell em over the world that you are not angry with your bros....

cool
I don't understand what you mean. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.