Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (61356 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Barywhyte(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
philfearon:

And You know them?

I have had encounters with some of them
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by edogho(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:

Do you think demon wait for human permission to possess them,once they see an empty place they are in and I've explained why they think I'm their right,I've discovered how I come in contact with this demon and what she wants,so all I need now is getting rid of her not giving her the privilege to answer questions

Although I can only do that when geniuses in my whatsapp list prove to me while I need this spirit to succeed in life
see dis guy o, u have sharp brains in ur watsapp list? i pity u. so u were empty and she came to fill d void, u should feel complete now na. i still insist ur mind is twisted. until u understand how d spiritual works, u're going nowhere. everything is in stages at its own time, buh u, u dey over do. dey deceive ursef dey go. make mi num answer and i'll know if i'll comment more here or not. good nightey nairalanders except lastchild for i no want his babe to visit me tonite lol....

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
edogho:
see dis guy o, u have sharp brains in ur watsapp list? i pity u. so u were empty and she came to fill d void, u should feel complete now na. i still insist ur mind is twisted. until u understand how d spiritual works, u're going nowhere. everything is in stages at its own time, buh u, u dey over do. dey deceive ursef dey go. make mi num answer and i'll know if i'll comment more here or not. good nightey nairalanders except lastchild for i no want his babe to visit me tonite lol....
bro 2 out of over 50 people that added me on Whatsapp today is giving me what I need, I wish this thread can be removed and everyone unfollow it

I've actually met people I've been looking 4
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by druid06(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
The thing that baffles me the most is if she wants you to serve and be one with her, why does she keeps curbing your wealth.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Livingstone123(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
My brother (lastChild), i feel your pain and the sorry state the enemy has plunged you into....JUST LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY.. ..
1 You can be delivered from her within one week if you follow my instructions carefully..
2 after you are delivered, you can have the authority to command her and SHE OBEYS YOU at any place and at any time
3 you can have a sweet relationship with THE MASTER JESUS CHRIST THROUGH MY BEST FRIEND, THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH THE COMPANY OF ANGELS ALWAYS WITH YOU...
i went through tough times with such forces though not severe like yours...they always wanted sex and finally led me into masturbation..they just wanted total ownership of my life...if i dont masbate, they will come and have sex with me in the dreams both male and female.yes she comes in many forms and i almost turned gay...guy no be small thing...to the extent that i can be walking on the road and be masturbating with my hand in my pocket, i saw hell..time and space may not permit me to expound more on this...but know one thing that YOU CAN BE SET FREE ....i also know a lady in the place i was delivered...in her own case, the spiritual husband turned her to a beast as she drinks blood of humans anyhow and births with it...to cut the story short, she was delivered as she gave the testimony by herself...bro thank GOD i saw this thread....THE NAME OF THE MINISTRY IS "DIVINE MAJESTY DELIVERANCE MINISTRY", Lagos ...i tell you, if you dont get delivered there then JESUS IS NOT THE LORD...Only if you can live a righteous and holy life and surrender in totality to HIM...if you are really serious pls send me ur email so dat i can direct you...the ministry is in surulere lagos...pls don t allow those pple whose mind have been blinded by the devil lest they see the light of the gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and be converted to deceive you by their luciferious advices becus he is a liar and remain the father of all liars who will have the ends in a lake of fire that burns day and night without end...Brother remain blessed as you hope in HIM...
*note..she will not allow you to come becus its a place of her final death and burial as the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HITS HER...pls endeavour to come...its well bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Goshen360(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bidam:
With all pleasure.
I demand you apologize for calling me a liar. cool

Bidam, again I asked you as I have asked you in the past, what's your level of education? Are you so daft and this dumb you can't comprehend a complete English sentence? Read the sentence in full and understand my context, not just the way you lifting verses out of scripture context. The sentence you quoted is as clear as day light, even an elementary school child can understand what was said.

....that a christain can be oppressed IN A SENSE OF EVIL SPIRIT DWELLING IN HIM.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2014
lastchild:
bro 2 out of over 50 people that added me on Whatsapp today is giving me what I need, I wish this thread can be removed and everyone unfollow it

guy dont b hasty or rash.
Dont rush to anoda natve doctor etc ponder wat christians here hav shared with you. Jesus only is d way. Be meditative (not hasty).
The truth will set you free but it has to b discovered and deployed.

Gud day.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Ermmm, i beg to differ sir, you are the guy acting daft and dumb here and i will prove it shortly.
Goshen360:

Bidam, again I asked you as I have asked you in the past, what's your level of education? Are you so daft and this dumb you can't comprehend a complete English sentence? Read the sentence in full and understand my context, not just the way you lifting verses out of scripture context. The sentence you quoted is as clear as day light, even an elementary school child can understand what was said.

....that a christain can be oppressed IN A SENSE OF EVIL SPIRIT DWELLING IN HIM.
Compare this red statement with what you said below.
Goshen360:

Looking from scriptures, I DO NOT think a 'Christian' can be OPPRESSED in a sense of evil spirit DWELLING IN THE BODY OR SOUL.
Are you telling us they are the same thing? Anyway i forgive you even though you falsely accused me and call me a liar and a daft fellow, that shows the kind of foul tongue you have which is the evidence of a deeper spiritual disease. wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by marvelito: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2014
darkman200:

Your mind is broken bro! i think you need to seek Philfearon out to give you proper lectures and teachings on how the human mind works. Yours is so broken i won't even touch it. We have a gullible population that is being taken for a ride every day by the so-called Pastors who ultimately laugh their way to the bank because majority possess minds like yours.............Need i say more cool
my mind is nt broken. Am nt suprise abt d serious campagne of liberatn frm homosexuals,atheist. Cos in dis last days diz are d tools of d devil. I DNT CARE ATTITUDE.IT DOESNT MATTER. i dnt worshp my pastor. The spirit of God bears my innerself witness to discern wot is gud and aceptable in d eyes of God.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Goshen360(m): 4:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
Ermmm, i beg to differ sir, you are the guy acting daft and dumb here and i will prove it shortly.Compare this red statement with what you said below.
Are you telling us they are the same thing? Anyway i forgive you even though you falsely accused me and call me a liar and a daft fellow, that shows the kind of foul tongue you have which is the evidence of a deeper spiritual disease. wink

You're still saying the same thing without any difference. I used "oppressed" in a sense of "Possessed" (dwelling). Learn to understand proper English construction in context Bidam. Read the sentence again and this time, without bias. I don't care about your forgiveness anyway.

Looking from scriptures, I DO NOT think a 'Christian' can be OPPRESSED in a sense of evil spirit DWELLING IN THE BODY OR SOUL.

If you don't understand simple English like this, I wonder what you claim to understand about scriptures without misinterpreting it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

You're still saying the same thing without any difference. I used "oppressed" in a sense of "Possessed" (dwelling). Learn to understand proper English construction in context Bidam. Read the sentence again and this time, without bias. I don't care about your forgiveness anyway.

If you don't understand simple English like this, I wonder what you claim to understand about scriptures without misinterpreting it.

A true child of GOD cannot be oppressed by any evil spirit or messenger of Satan; they cannot dwell in him/her! The only thing they can do is to follow/monitor and create temptations as they did Apostle Paul but the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ was sufficient to keep him from falling!

Isaiah 54:14-15

In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you. Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD.

2 Corinthians 12: 7-9

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by edogho(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2014
lastchild:

OK
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

SMH! defending the indefensible, you still cannot admit your folly here. Na you need serious deliverance pass, no be lastchild. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by zappyj(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

Your type of Christianity amazes me, how you find it very easy to insult others I don't get? Goshen indeed!

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by leofab(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Your head dey there. ...
There is a demon am working on bringing into our realm...So far so good,the dude seems to be a powerful one,cuz it seems I need a lot of energy to make him materialise ,but he is around........
I really need his energy and knowledge for Something serious......With time though.....
How do you do yours? I mean the healing works? Is it tru power Meditation or you are working with an entity
dont just be there sitting and running around with this demon; cajole it to give the inspiration of being innovative... You can be a a great inventor of you work wisely with it.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by thecommunist(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2014
C
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by samchide(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2014
This whole fact about this said demon succubus / incubus still remain the truth and nothing but the truth.
This Demon-stration of these spirits has been in existence since the days of Adam and Eve. Thanks to the God of Jesus Christ the God Almighty I am delivered from this spirits.
The individual who this demon posses easily are people who are spirits. In clarification we beings are of two kinds the being who live in the spiritual and those who live in the spiritual.
How this spirit posses people ?
The Demon of sucubus or incubus posses people especialy with the spirit of Lust, fornication or Adultery....this are the major gate way for this spirit to posses and individual.
Like most writers have said in this forum when posses with this spirit one get to masturbate and all that...thou not in all cases this spirits which are false spirits always attack thier victims at Nite between the period of 2am; 3 or 4am.. They do come in form of people you know your girlfriends or most times even if you do not have a gf of faces you wont be able to recogninsed once you are awake .
The continuation of the love making to this demons unconsciously sometimes will make you desire to invite them more often or make you wish the never come back.

THE TRUTH
you are powerful than the fowls of the air (spirits) this demons came into existence in and individual live consciously or unconciously and it sure does metamorphose into a large family host if not rebuked appropriately.
Like the books of psalms i quote "open to me the gate of rightousness" this gate has to start in you and within you in seeking for God andd his rihteousness... You dont have to force the demon to go witout understanding coz the believe you invited them willingly it takes patience and prayer to deal with its foundation and pray they should go to where they belong to and bless them as they go out of ur tabernacle, your temple your city your house symbolising your body and mind.

What Incubuss and succubus can do.
Any spirit which is not of God is not of God for God is Good.
These spirits are most time called fallen angels who disobey God. They always wish and love to act like a god to thier victim and truthfully they posses no active power to that which have been given to us human. Indivuals which are posses with this spirit are in most many cases are not succesful in thier affairs no matter how brillinat and educated they are, just imagine and individual so close to the President of Nigeria but still cant afford to eat good food. The Demon-startion of this spirit in individual makes tem to be rejected in places where people are accepted. This demonis nothing but false judgement each time and individual makes luv to the demon the whole day is nothing but ill luck

HOW TO BE FREE
In the Light of the trtuh to be free with this demon you have to seek the kingdom of God and his righteousnes in seeking for this you get to understand what is God and how to give thanks and praise to him: ask for forgiveness of sin Forgive everyone who has hurt you or dissapointed you be it you dad, mum, brothers, sister, uncles, cousins relatives, you boss collegues everyone start thinking of anyo9e who has hurt you or disaapointed you call out his name and affirm that you have forgine him and every memory also forgive your self for your mistake and faults and failures keep on affirming Blood of Jesus Christ loudibly and in your mind you can as well get a rosary it helps in meditating even if you are a catholic Christain or not A chrstaing is a Christain get a rosary and affirm the Blood of Jesus Christ or Jehova also affirm that I Am free from the law of sin and death do this always at nite fill yourself with the word of God always...thou at this time the demons will be acting strongly even while praying because the trtuh is that they dont want you to be delivered never give up most times it take month for a complete delivery just keep on praying ...then the gate of rigtheousness will be open the demon will depart. Read your psalms on a daily basis and meditate on them read with understanding too study the new testament Mathew mark luke and John how Jesus did rebuke spirits surely you will see yourself rebuking them and see them perish in the waters.
Like i said people who this demons posses are people filled with the life of Christ people born to do great things flee away from fornication and the spirit of lust and adultery. I tell you the truth is not but power nor by might but by the spirit. Like i said earlier with patience and prayer believe in God and thanking him for delivering you from tthese spirit and the law of sin and death.
You are free @lastchild and for everyone who is posses with the demon of succubus and incubuss we are free from you spirit and we surly do rebuke you in any way you maninfest in the life of men out of my body and as well out of the life of my people as well and go to where you belong to beneath the feet of my lord and saviour Jesus Christ Amen

4 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kmoneyman: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2014
leofab:
dont just be there sitting and running around with this demon; cajole it to give the inspiration of being innovative... You can be a a great inventor of you work wisely with it.
What demon rules marijuana? Cos it holds a lot of creative inspiration
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Macelliot(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2014
darkman200:
@OP
Please introduce me to one of those female spirits that will be servicing me all the time-Na she go tire now- Bring it on spirit!!!
Guy, I pity you. If she comes, you will ever regret yourself.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by 4C2215131: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:
@lastchild,I strongly believe that You are simply misguided,or you are simply telling the Half truth...
Succubus(spiritual wife as Nigerians say) are sexually driven demons that loves sex a lot..As u rightly stated,there are ones that don't care about your life,they come and go,while others will wanna be a part of your life.....But it all Depends on the Foundation you started...
The solution to every problem usually lies in the roots or basics...If am not mistaken, You are a chronic Mast*bat**...Remember that these beings are ethereal beings and usually feed off of Energies they derive from the Thought forms you heap in mind......
Finally,stop fighting it,acknowledge it and be at peace with Your demon..Unlike popular beliefs, demons are not malevolent and malignant beings as people term them...You will gain a lot,and you have nothing to lose

Told him that severally. Embrace her.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by 4C2215131: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Am not talking based on what I read,but I know for a fact....They feed off of energies...Make an inward research on yourself,What brought her to You? What were the original thoughts you projected in the beginning?
Am insisting on this because Succubus can only come to a person in two ways:
1)You were her husband or lover or companion in your previous life; or
2)You attracted her with your thoughts,which were powerful enough to draw her to you....
Finally, Demons don't lie...Unless you ask them something beyond or above their jurisdiction,in which case they tell you to give them time to get,but if u can't wait,then they tell you whatever they just feel like....
Also,note this,if Your mind is still filled with all the christian crap about demons and all the Hollywood projected beliefs about demons,Then Yacchikka As you say is her name,will always be playing you....Demons deal or manifest in the thought forms you have of them....
If you have anything,ask me...Will be glad to help!!

I beg to differ...un-balanced entities (so called Deamons) do lie...oh how they lie!

They can even masquerade as another hence the mage has to be well versed in the sublime arts. Verification of identity is a must, should the mage have the slightest shadow of a doubt with regards to the entity he has called up.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
4C2215131:

I beg to differ...un-balanced entities (so called Deamons) do lie...oh how they lie!

They can even masquerade as another hence the mage has to be well versed in the sublime arts. Verification of identity is a must, should the mage have the slightest shadow of a doubt with regards to the entity he has called up.
Okay....Have they lied to you?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by 4C2215131: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
delishpot:

Power meditation. I believe entities will demand for too much in return. I no get their power .lol.
Entities are hard on those whom they gift, just thread carefully and understand your demands and the favour you want to offer in return. Anywhich way sha. I sure say you know all that by now.
I belueve we have the power within us to move mountains. May be slow, but we will get there.

Entities don't have to demand too much in return. It's all about transaction. Again. offering something in return to an entity for task(s) accomplished is not a must. There are a lot of entities you can work with that a simple bottle of Star will appease (for real!).

Again, if you work with angelic entities or practice Angelic magick, then no need for offering up stuff for services rendered as Angelic beings are very willing to concede to your demands without asking for anything in return (just don't ask it to accomplish something that goes against the grain of its spiritual constitution...like you want someone dead....summon some dark entity from the African or Norse, Mexican, Caribbean to mention a few pantheon of gods and leave Metatron out of it...you'd be wasting your time).
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by 4C2215131: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Severally.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by 4C2215131: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

If I have the SLIGHTEST inkling that what I'm seeing may not be whom I called forth, then I must initiate verification procedures. Again, test the entity by asking it simple questions you know the answer to (nope, it can't read your mind to pluck the answer from it). If the entity answers correctly,it may be trusted (ask more than one question of course) but if it takes you on a mental excursion and philosophical merry-go-round, Red Flag...just answer the question dammit!

So beware the entity you evoke, some are notorious liars.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
4C2215131:

If I have the SLIGHTEST inkling that what I'm seeing may not be whom I called forth, then I must initiate verification procedures. Again, test the entity by asking it simple questions you know the answer to (nope, it can't read your mind to pluck the answer from it). If the entity answers correctly,it may be trusted (ask more than one question of course) but if it takes you on a mental excursion and philosophical merry-go-round, Red Flag...just answer the question dammit!

So beware the entity you evoke, some are notorious liars.
Can we chat in private?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Goshen360(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
zappyj:

Your type of Christianity amazes me, how you find it very easy to insult others I don't get? Goshen indeed!

Why do you accuse the guiltless?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by delishpot: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
4C2215131:

Entities don't have to demand too much in return. It's all about transaction. Again. offering something in return to an entity for task(s) accomplished is not a must. There are a lot of entities you can work with that a simple bottle of Star will appease (for real!).

Again, if you work with angelic entities or practice Angelic magick, then no need for offering up stuff for services rendered as Angelic beings are very willing to concede to your demands without asking for anything in return (just don't ask it to accomplish something that goes against the grain of its spiritual constitution...like you want someone dead....summon some dark entity from the African or Norse, Mexican, Caribbean to mention a few pantheon of gods and leave Metatron out of it...you'd be wasting your time).

Yes. That exactly is how I intend to work. That is why I said I avoid demons. We are talking same thing here.
Thanks. I am open to aquire more knowledge.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
frank317:
Lol... I know mental disorder leading to severe delusions is real. I know the mind is powerful and can do unimaginable things. I no spirits are not real even if I experience anything as weird as u ar e experiencing I will know my mind is playing tricks on me.
I am really sorry for you because I can only see you sinking deep down and the people around you are not helping.

Look at the things I know are real:

No prayer can help you.

You can help yourself but the way I see you, the chances are slim.

You will soon learn to live with this disoriented mental state and it would get worse as you get older.

Try and leave this country, it is going to fuuuccck u up for life.

*****Thank you very much. You are right on the money! Last child is hallucinating and some ignorant souls are egging him on. Spirit wife/husband my foot!*****
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
onyibajoe:
It gives me serious concern that you are even considering denouncing christianity. Without christ, nothing for you. Hold Christ firmly and get rid of fear and doubt and you will be made whole. Yes! Demonic and unclean spirits have power but not more power than Christ can handle. You need to know rights as a citizen of God's Kingdom. You can't be friendly with demonic spirit and expect to be rid of it. It is like dining with your enemy. YOU CAN COMMAND IT AND WATCH IT FLEE IF YOU KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG. Be encouraged. The solution is in Christ and in Him alone.

Many of them were saying, "He has a demon and is insane. Why do you listen to Him"

◄ Mark 3:21 ►
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 7:5
For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

John 13:3-5
Jesus ... laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself ... and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

"Thou hast a devil.” (John 7:20).

Then again at John 10:20, “Later they asked him again if he were, “a Samaritan, and hast a devil?” “Jesus answered, I have not a devil.” (John 8:48-49) Then again at John 10:20, “And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?”

Throughout his ministry the assumption that he was insane and/or possessed dogged him. Whether he is insane or not is not the issue here. However, there were many that thought he was.

Last child needs a psychiatrist and anything else is cosmetic and will continue to lead him further into the abyss.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ayoola171(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mysterous world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.