Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Where Are All The Good Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Good Boys? (3586 Views)

It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. / Bad Girls Vs. Good Girls - Bad Boys Vs Good Boys / Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
smurf:

They are all taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry

Smart gurl!!!
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Hesperus(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2008
Good guys? Here, here!!
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Deshannel(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
Nairaland, Nairaland, naaairaalaaaanddd sad
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
The good guys are threatened with intense extinction!
I have tried applying conservation practices but they have taken over now.
Now all we have are
-Useless ones
-Bad ones
-Players
-Gay ones

i can tell you this much - 99.9% of Single guys on NL are bad ones. Not that I've seen the .1% of them that are good, I just have faith that there must be a good guy on NL at least but I'm yet to find any.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

The good guys are threatened with intense extinction!
I have tried applying conservation practices but they have taken over now.
Now all we have are
-Useless ones
-Bad ones
-Players
-Gay ones

i can tell you this much - 99.9% of Single guys on NL are bad ones. Not that I've seen the .1% of them that are good, I just have faith that there must be a good guy on NL at least but I'm yet to find any.

Nonesense and ingredients angry angry angry
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by smurf(f): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Smart gurl!!!

LOLZ
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Nonesense and ingredients angry angry angry
Abeg no vex o!
As you can see, I said I'm yet to see a good one on NL that I can even think of asking the OP to consult. With the way most of you barge in here abusing women, I don't call that good behavior.
If you consider yourself one of the good ones, try and fix yourself into the 0.1%
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Abeg no vex o!
As you can see, I said I'm yet to see a good one on NL that I can even think of asking the OP to consult. With the way most of you barge in here abusing women, I don't call that good behavior.
If you consider yourself one of the good ones, try and fix yourself into the 0.1%

Your Comment: - 99.9% of Single guys on NL are bad ones
My response: Nonsense and ingredients

Your comment, by the way, was insultive, and i respected it because that is your opinion. . . Likewise, my comment is my opinion about your comment - respect it too!
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Your Comment: - 99.9% of Single guys on NL are bad ones
My response: Nonsense and ingredients

Your comment, by the way, was insultive, and i respected it because that is your opinion. . . Likewise, my comment is my opinion about your comment - respect it too!
Like I said, sorry if it hit a wrong button and I used the most not all. . . that's what I think and yes, you are free to have your own opinion. No one is stopping you.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by vicade(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2008
No Vacancy
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Like I said, sorry if it hit a wrong button and I used the most not all. . . that's what I think and yes, you are free to have your own opinion. No one is stopping you.

Thats the key word. . . You are forgiven, go and sin no more grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Thats the key word. . . You are forgiven, go and sin no more grin
Sin no more ke?
LOL! I give up! You all cannot kill me on this site.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by freakyy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2008
What kinda guys do classify as Good Guys ?

Are you referring to those that w'd ---
Call you in the morning to know if you slept well, ?
Call you at intervals to know how you  r doing, ?
Pull Out a seat for you at the restaurant, ?
Hold the door for you to pass thru, ?
Say sweet nothings, ?
, yada yada yada,
?

We r extint!
Some got burnt, Some got Bored!

You just have to make do wiv what we've become and see if you can bring back the 'goodness' in us
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Sin no more ke?
LOL! I give up! You all cannot kill me on this site.

Nobody's trying to kill anyone. . .  We just need girls to understand that a good number of brovas on NL are kool and dont like any bover grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by mayowasuff: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
checkout for truth
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2008
freakyy:

What kind of guys do classify as Good Guys ?

Are you referring to those that w'd ---
Call you in the morning to know if you slept well, ?
Call you at intervals to know how you  r doing, ?
Pull Out a seat for you at the restaurant, ?
Hold the door for you to pass through, ?
Say sweet nothings, ?
, yada yada yada,
?

We r extint!
Some got burnt,  Some got Bored!

You just have to make do with what we've become and see if you can bring back the 'goodness' in us

Thank you o jare!
Kai, Whitelexi, see the truth in red. What do you want to say to this one?
whitelexi:

Nobody's trying to kill anyone. . .  We just need girls to understand that a good number of brovas on NL are kool and don't like any bover grin
In that case, name 2 others apart from yourself that you consider as good guys on NL. Birds of the same feather flock together shey? Please prove me wrong and show me just 3. . . I'm guessing you're including yourself. smiley
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Thank you o jare!
Kai, Whitelexi, see the truth in red. What do you want to say to this one?

I quite agree with the poster, u don't expect a guy to do that in this day and age just to know he's a good one. . .  U'll wait forever if u look that way tongue

j-girl:

In that case, name 2 others apart from yourself that you consider as good guys on NL. Birds of the same feather flock together shey? Please prove me wrong and show me just 3. . . I'm guessing you're including yourself. smiley

Theres Eldee, Debosky, ~Sauron~, A-40, Romeo, Mustay, DavidDylan, TBK417, and many more.

Abi do u have any reservations about any of these guys? and of course, i didnt even include myself ohhh
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
My quote thingy is messing up. . .
I quite agree with the poster, u don't expect a guy to do that in this day and age just to know he's a good one. . .  U'll wait forever if u look that way
If you say so. I have heard you. I think it's a cheap cover though. All excuses!

Theres Eldee, Debosky, ~Sauron~, A-40, Romeo, Mustay, DavidDylan, TBK417, and many more.

Abi do u have any reservations about any of these guys? and of course, i didnt even include myself ohhh

Is this a flippin' joke?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I need my e-mama to see this list.
Yes. . . I agree with 2 out of those 8 names because I know them and I respect them on a serious note.
As for the others, either I don't know them that well or I know them and they can be put in the player categories or they are bitter men in the making.
But yeah! You did a good job of that.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by chika98: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
Laughing out loud @ replies.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
chika98:

Laughing out loud @ replies.

Are u her e-mama? and why the laugh?

j-girl:

Is this a flippin' joke?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I need my e-mama to see this list.
Yes. . . I agree with 2 out of those 8 names because I know them and I respect them on a serious note.
As for the others, either I don't know them that well or I know them and they can be put in the player categories or they are bitter men in the making.
But yeah! You did a good job of that.

When u start appreciating good things, good things will come to u. grin
I dont know any of them in person, but i follow their posts and i think they're alright. . . There are many more like them but i just cant get their usernames into my head right now.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by StephenP(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
@Sauron, remember when I told you that the good guys will always win . . . isn't this clear evidence?  grin

@poster, wish I could help but sorry I'm taken.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
StephenP:

@Sauron, remember when I told you that the good guys will always win . . . isn't this clear evidence? grin

I forgot to add StephenP to my post earlier. . . His name was playing hide and seek with my memory but as u can see, he is a true son of his father - he appears when he's needed grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

When u start appreciating good things, good things will come to u. grin
I don't know any of them in person, but i follow their posts and i think they're alright. . .  There are many more like them but i just can't get their usernames into my head right now.
Okay post-wise, I think I'll increase my number from 2 to 4 good guys. Some of them are actually sensible. You need to review some of their posts and you might change that list a little bit.
I appreciate good things a lot. A-40, Tbk and some others do make very good posts and may be good guys. But I've seen them flirt with girls on NL numerously and I've seen some of their stories too. Very entertaining.

Whitelexi, my e-mama is CodeRed aka islander.  smiley smiley
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whatever90(f): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
where is dat foolish efulefu boi called bigmodo?im sure hes not seen dis yet,dats why he hasnt come to submit his "i wann.a go to obodo oyibo" CV here

anu ofia
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Whitelexi, my e-mama is CodeRed aka islander[/color][color=#990000]. smiley smiley

Damn!
Alarm don blow!!!

Omo, Thats all folks. . . grin grin grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
StephenP:

@Sauron, remember when I told you that the good guys will always win . . . isn't this clear evidence?  grin

Good guys will always win??
More like good guys will always feed on the crumbs n scraps left by the bad guys. wink wink wink wink
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Damn!
Alarm don blow!!!

Omo, Thats all folks. . .  grin grin grin
You dey fear? LOL! Wetin that girl take all of you do?
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whatever90(f): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Damn!
Alarm don blow!!!

Omo, Thats all folks. . .  grin grin grin

wat r u looking for in my profile? undecided
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

what r u looking for in my profile? undecided

Checking to see if u have hair on your chest. grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

what r u looking for in my profile? undecided

Checking to see if u have a hairy chest grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by StephenP(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Good guys will always win??
More like good guys will always feed on the crubs n scraps left by the bad guys. wink wink wink wink

Touche. LMAO@crumbs and scraps . . . that's wrong though, it ain't like women are some piece of meat.

Well, poster hasn't said if she's dated bad boys before.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by CodeRED(f): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Okay post-wise, I think I'll increase my number from 2 to 4 good guys. Some of them are actually sensible. You need to review some of their posts and you might change that list a little bit.
I appreciate good things a lot. A-40, Tbk and some others do make very good posts and may be good guys. But I've seen them flirt with girls on NL numerously and I've seen some of their stories too. Very entertaining.

Whitelexi, my e-mama is CodeRed aka islander.  smiley smiley

LOL. I just knew I would find your ass here grin grin grin,

@topic
The ONLY good guy on NL is here with me, Under me umbrella, cheesy cheesy. I am sending him back to Abuja as soon as am done "paralysing" him with my pepper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Flirting Signs / Serious Matter - When Your Boyfriend Or Husband Has Big "Boobs" / Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.