Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Where Are All The Good Boys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Good Boys? (3588 Views)

It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. / Bad Girls Vs. Good Girls - Bad Boys Vs Good Boys / Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whatever90(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Checking to see if u have a hairy chest grin

did u also check if i have hairy ears? tongue
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
StephenP:

Touche. LMAO@crumbs and scraps . . . that's wrong though, it ain't like women are some piece of meat.

Don't be too sure. . . . .  .Some of em have depreciated and reduced to their 2nd hand value. grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

LOL. I just knew I would find your ass here grin grin grin,  

@topic
The ONLY good guy on NL is here with me, Under me umbrella,  cheesy cheesy. I am sending him back to Abuja as soon as am done "paralysing" him with my pepper.
LOL! where else will you find me?
What did you do to whitelexi?
As soon as he found out you're me e-mama, he ran faster than Usain Bolt.
Girl! What have you done?
LOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

did u also check if i have hairy ears? tongue

Wait, let me check again. . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Wait, let me check again. . . tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm, tough one, but she seems to be singing "word up, legs up" repeatedly! Who would do such a nasty thing to this poor girl?
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by CodeRED(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! where else will you find me?
What did you do to whitelexi?
As soon as he found out you're me e-mama, he ran faster than Usain Bolt.
Girl! What have you done?
LOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ah dunno oo, Maybe he is a memeber of NATDI grin grin.

@topic
Good is too vague a description.  Good at cursing, making love, lying, sinning, caring, cooking, stealing, eating, .What exactly are they good at?
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by StephenP(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't be too sure. . . . .  .Some of em have depreciated and reduced to their 2nd hand value. grin

ROFL!! I must be at your wedding to see if your bride's an angel. By the way, they are only human and they make mistakes like dating the bad guy but many become wise and marry the good guy and live a fruitful life, others can be found on the street, hopping from car to car to get some money.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
StephenP:

ROFL!! I must be at your wedding to see if your bride's an angel. By the way, they are only human and they make mistakes like dating the bad guy but many become wise and marry the good guy and live a fruitful life, others can be found on the street, hopping from car to car to get some money.

Majority of em love the excitement, buzz and the thrillz the bad guys bring to the table.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whatever90(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Hmmm, tough one, but she seems to be singing "word up, legs up" repeatedly! Who would do such a nasty thing to this poor girl?

have u checked for the airy ears yet?
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by jgirl3: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
ah don't know oo, Maybe he is a memeber of NATDI  .

@topic
Good is too vague a description.  Good at cursing, making love, lying, sinning, caring, cooking, stealing, eating, .What exactly are they good at?
LOL!
Codey, it's enough. You won't break my ribs.
Go off to your thanksgiving thingy and you better mail mine if you know what's good for you,
wink wink wink
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by debosky(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

ah don't know oo, Maybe he is a memeber of NATDI grin grin.

@topic

*singing*   Return of the Mack, Come on!  grin grin grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by StephenP(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Majority of em love the excitement, buzz and the thrillz the bad guys bring to the table.

Good guys can be all that and more. They probably just love the concept that they are fighting with other women for his love and attention. Sad.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whitelexi(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

have u checked for the airy ears yet?

Earphones in ears make it difficult in this case, so pass!
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by CodeRED(f): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
@Deborah,
You lucky say me turkey came out good or ah would ah pepper yo tail tongue tongue tongue tongue( run with those bondo legs before ah break them grin

@First Lady, I am sending yours with H2O. :DPeace out Y'all,

@Jenny, we shall meet on the other side babes kiss
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by chika98: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
StephenP:

Good guys can be all that and more. They probably just love the concept that they are fighting with other women for his love and attention. Sad.

what a smart response grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
StephenP:

Good guys are boring. . . . . . .and predictable!!!
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whatever90(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Earphones in ears make it difficult in this case, so pass!

wake up from ur sleep kid,u r in a deep slumber if u think I enjoy wasting my time on little rats
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whatever90(f): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
i want a positively bad guy cool @topic
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

i want a positively bad guy cool  @topic

I am the dude you are looking for. kiss
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by StephenP(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Good guys are boring. . . . . . .and predictable!!!

Like bad guys, some good guys overdo the "goodness" thing too. I can't speak for all good guys, but ladies say I'm fun to be with.

chika98:

what a smart response grin

grin It's the truth.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
StephenP:

Like bad guys, some good guys overdo the "goodness" thing too. I can't speak for all good guys, but ladies say I'm fun to be with.

They say something different behind you or when they move to anutha dude. . . . .Ladies are sheisty that way.

As a man, u have to die once in order to LIVE.
Figuratively speaking, in order for a man to enjoy the company of women and be able to seduce them, his inner nice guy must first die through heartache. It is at this point that his inner bad boy surfaces and goes on the prowl.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2008
You can't have too much "goodness". It's just a silly fallacy.
You can be shy and awkward, but that's not "goodness".
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by chika98: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ Poster: How can you say you are currently serving when you are asking for information on how to travel out on the travel section?
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by whatever90(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am the dude you are looking for. kiss

so how will u deal with stillwater,tope2000 and a lot of other girls beside u ,sorry but i dont share cool
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Sauron1: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

so how will u deal with stillwater,tope2000 and a lot of other girls beside u ,sorry but i don't share cool

It's a simple matter. . . . .I am a bad guy so i would dump all of em for you.
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by freakyy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's a simple matter. . . . .I am a bad guy so i would dump all of em for you.

Sharp bad boy
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by dbaptist1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
the good boys have gone bad
peace 2 y'all
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by sting: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2008
O.K, welcome back, now I think cool guys are still there, the bad thing's you might get burnt while looking for the right one. The good thing is the good one will show you the difference and of course what you've been missing.
And getting back to your question, you've been looking in the wrong places, I mean v.i and the likes?, didn't you hear? all the goooood guyz in naija haved moved to Abuja, come on over, you're welcome, we'll be waiting for you. cool cheesy wink
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by tope2000(f): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2008
I like good guys too altho with a bit of bad in their blood grin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by gangstaBOY(m): 3:07am On Nov 28, 2008
Poster, perhaps youre being too choosy and desperate, thats why no guys want to come to you. undecided
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2008
Touche. LMAO@crumbs and scraps . . . that's wrong though, it ain't like women are some piece of meat.

Well, poster hasn't said if she's dated bad boys before.

I havent dated very bad boys before, but my ex was so so good its hard to go back to a so called "normal guy" soo good as to make me breakfast, hold out chairs for me, the door, carry my bag etc, Its a pity it didnt work out, just one of those things

Re travel section post- Am I not allowed to leave at the end of my service year for post grad, Ps don't get smart!

Anyway very interesting replies, learning a lot keep em comin
Re: Where Are All The Good Boys? by busuyik: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2008
I guess its all about what you want and where you find yourself.If you need a sincere and real person then i could pass.You can call me up on 08035752190

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce / Exposed!!! Major Reason Men Cheat By Top Nigerian Psychologist. / Reasons Why Masturbation Is Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.