Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (32849 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 2:11am On Aug 27, 2006
@Baby Girl
the police man cuaght u riding dirty grin

The funny thing that shele si mi today was that i put my clothes inside the washer but forgot to apply the soap only to get back to the washer to find my clothes wet and dirty.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2006
well it didnt really happen to me,
but i read in the papers that a lady in sw london was recently rushed to the hospital after she was found trapped/glued to a toilet seat in the subway!!!!!

seems some retards, applied a strong adhesive to the toilet seat n she inadvertently sat on it, damn.
laughed my ass off
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2006
@babe1,

lmao, noooo how i go fall, i.just like the name babe1, it sounds kinda cute,

are u a nigerian?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babe1(f): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2006
earthrealm:

@babe1,

lmao, noooo how i go fall, i.just like the name babe1, it sounds kind of cute,

are u a nigerian?

I am Nigerian but also an American.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2006
@babe1
oooo, ok i see, guess u have a dual citizenship or something,
am also wondering about something,
are u as cute as ur name sounds? shocked[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i][/i]
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babe1(f): 4:09am On Sep 07, 2006
I am more than cute. I am beautiful, thats one of the reasons my hubby married me.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by lionheart(m): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2006
earthrealm Any comment , lets move on grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by 2fine4u(f): 4:49am On Sep 08, 2006
lionheart:

lol grin, grin, grin.The funniest thing that happened 2 me 2day was crazy, I was returning from a soccer game from philly with my jamaican friends, and they were smoking Weed in da car for hours ( I don't smoke but i inhaled enough 2 make dizzy, lol although i had the window down) we were driving 2 new york and we got hungry and decided 2 stop at Mcdanold( drive through ), we ordered at first window and paid at the second , lol, but forgot 2 pick up the food at third window , they were all smoked out and didnt notice anything until i asked for the milk shake i ordered , lol we were halfway 2 new york. grin grin grin

i must say this is the funniest i hav read so far, lmao cheesy weed no good oh grin am trynna visualize how ur high friends reacted when u asked fo ur milk shake grin they cud hav used that money wasted at mcdonalds to buy more weeds cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2006
lionheart:

earthrealm Any comment , lets move on grin grin grin

@lionheart, lmao.are u her hubby?

gotta move on cos my mom tot me 2 things

1. NEVA MESS WITH A MARRIED LADY

2.DONT PISS IN DE WIND,
n i am an obedient grin son! cry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by lionheart(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2006
I know , right ? . . . grin grin @ 2fine4u
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Free(f): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2006
i almost walked into the men's restroom , (well actually i did)
cuz i was buzy talkiing on ma phone
i lost all ma damn concentration , i walked it there like
oops my bad!!!!! grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by lionheart(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2006
*sound of crickects chirping * lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin just j/k free tongue
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by bluenubian(f): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2006
@lionheart

u used the all time favorite bill clinton quote, u sure all u did was inhale? grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by lionheart(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2006
grin grin grin bluenubian am pleading the 5th lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2007
After using the urinary, my zip jamb for my dick. . .
no na my dick jamb for my zip. . .
no no whatever
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mukina2: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
fntekim:

After using the urinary, my zip jamb for my privates. . .
no na my privates jamb for my zip. . .
no no whatever

ae you alright?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2007
I was about paying for goods, so,
i dug my hands deep into my pocket
and guess what?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by jaybaby(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2007
Sm1 mistook me 4 my Sister!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2007
my people, una no post here again? cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2007
Looking for my ear piece while i had it on. embarassed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Creamish(f): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2007
As i was coming to work, i got some "hey baby" comments. . .but it got funny when at d gate of d office, a skinny old man, prolly in his 60s. .said d same. . .lol! grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by iice(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2007
Was at a fast food joint for my inbetween meals snack grin Some dude were sneaking cutlery into the pockets of their jeans, when he got to the door of the joint, one fork fell out of the pocket. . .the dude vamoosed and left the guard wondering WTH? grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by needeeg(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2007
Lol, this's serious
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2007
does this happen to anyone? you peel a banana or fuit and throw the fruit into the bin instead of the peel? i don't know if its forgetfullness but it happens to me time and time again.  cool not very smart
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mukina2: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
soulpatrol:

does this happen to anyone? you peel a banana or fuit and throw the fruit into the bin instead of the peel? i don't know if its forgetfullness but it happens to me time and time again.  cool not very smart

shocked so you were the one that made me to fall down abi? angry cry you bad o grin cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by justkunmi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2007
was talkin to someone and i said. . .laughin out loud!!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2007
@mukina2. what did i do o?  grin not getting the joke
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mukina2: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2007
lmaoooooooo i don laff die sha grin grin grin grin

why did you throw away fruit .when my mouth dey open dey wait for am grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2007
Funniest scene, d whole service was funny, listenin 2ma pastor preach.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2007
Funniest scene, d whole service was funny, listenin 2ma pastor preach.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by OmoEko1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2007
I tried making an ice koolaid like an hr ago but I made a mistake putting salt becos I was so carried away talking on the phone cry cry and that was my last koolaid.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2007
Omo Eko:

I tried making an ice koolaid like an hr ago but I made a mistake putting salt because I was so carried away talking on the phone cry cry and that was my last koolaid.

buhahahahahaha! lmao. grin eiya sorry o. like the thing doesn't already taste crappy enuff. i hate the after-taste of cool-aid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.