Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? (3283 Views)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. / My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) / Age Difference Btw You And Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Emodeee: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
mtcheew:

there has been a "naija girls this and naija girls that" trend going on
on nl. its where the guys (in an attempt to do like others have done )
open stupid threads stating their imagined grievances with the opposite
sex.
now the other fools go along with them( in a desperate attempt not to
come off as a "woman wrapper"wink

at the end of the day you have loong and useless threads on nl that give
a poor impression of the ladies and even poorer impression of the
guys

u r pained, mstchewwww.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Emodeee:

u r pained, mstchewwww.
if that was the best u could come up with then u re dumber than i thought.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Emodeee: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
mtcheew:

if that was the best u could come up with then u re dumber than i thought.

then, u r more OLOSHOish dan ah knw. It's paining u cos m exposing d real u. Mstchewwww.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Emodeee:

then, u r more OLOSHOish dan ah knw. It's paining u cos m exposing d real u. Mstchewwww.
grin
awww.......sweety don't cry, u hear?
u re such a baby.#cute
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Emodeee: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
mtcheew:
grin
awww.......sweety don't cry, u hear?
u re such a baby.#cute

cry abt wah? ur OLOSHOish way of life? Wetin concern me? Mstchewwww.....
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Emodeee:

cry abt wah? ur OLOSHOish way of life? Wetin concern me? Mstchewwww.....
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? / I'm 17yrs Nd I'm Inlove With My Step-couz For Over 5years Now / My Pains.... My Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.