Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? (3264 Views)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. / My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) / Age Difference Btw You And Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Emodeee: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
most
of d times, many galz claim they r nt whores mean while, they r stylishly
practising *WHORElism* dats if such words exist though.
If u ask these galz, hw mny exes do they av? D minimum number u ll get
is 5 and out of dat 5, they've slept with 4 if nt all. Nw tell me what's
d difference btw u and a LovePeddler?
U asked 4 money b4 u agree to get down wid him
u've slept wid more dan 5 men excluding ur exes still, u claim nt to be a
LovePeddler, who r u deceiving? Ursef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by iceberylin(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
story for the Gods grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Airforce1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
op

So u mean all the girls you've dated since u became a full grown man demanded for money before they could get down with you?

Bro are u a mugu?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by beckyomas(f): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm...please which of the 'girls' are you talking about?
Does it include your sisters and your mother when she was young?
So what if i slept with 20 men? What would we call guys who cant even place a number on d amount of girls they've f*cked?
Btw, what is your case? Is it the amount of guys dey f*cked or because they demand for money?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
op, u know what u need? you need a very heavy hard knock on ur bamboo head angry u are suffering from brain tumor!

the difference btwn I n a wh0re is that I've got dignity, wh0res don't got it!

now tell me, what's the difference between you and a madman? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by beckyomas(f): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:
op

So u mean all the girls you've dated since u became a full grown man demanded for money before they could get down with you?

Bro are u a mugu?
as in eh! They guy is unbelievable. I dont want to insult him, I'm in a good mood.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Airforce1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

as in eh! They guy is unbelievable. I dont want to insult him, I'm in a good mood.

forgive him for not having a responsible girl friend
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by beckyomas(f): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:

forgive him for not having a responsible girl friend
ok, because of you o.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Airforce1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

ok, because of you o.

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
I was here
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by beckyomas(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I was here
we don see you, e-husband.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by HonourablePomk: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

Yes bae I'm here for you grin
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

oh yeah thanchu,,don't mind that boy ,he is suffering from a disease that has no name,,so I have prepared our visa for Dubai,after ur exams we are flying for our holiday.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by ERCROSS(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
#Bravo !!!

Congratulations..
U v jst succeeded in making a fool of urself..

#no_offense.. Offense intended joor
angry
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by beckyomas(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
oh yeah thanchu,,don't mind that boy ,he is suffering from a disease that has no name,,so I have prepared our visa for Dubai,after ur exams we are flying for our holiday.
lol! I hear you.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

lol! I hear you.
yea,,or do u think I should return the ticket,so I can book another flight for another country?
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wonders shall never end...
What's the difference between you and a NFA guy? tongue
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by beckyomas(f): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Yes bae I'm here for you grin
lol! You sure say na you?
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Op why na??
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by kendrick93(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
silly question
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
another boy tryin to belong undecided
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
cutehector4u, here is a new category, u'll do well to add it
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is serious.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
sylvalord:
cutehector4u, here is a new category, u'll do well to add it
sylvalord i dont understand
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't have anything nice to say about some peeps here #justPassing
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
sylvalord i dont understand
c'mon man. ur voting thread? this guy deserves the award of "most useless male nairalander" add him ASAP
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
sylvalord:
c'mon man. ur voting thread? this guy deserves the award of "most useless male nairalander" add him ASAP
whch guy?
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
whch guy?
THE OP DOGGAMIT
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Emodeee: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
MarthaK:
Wonders shall never end...
What's the difference between you and a NFA guy? tongue

u r one of d whores we r talking abt. smbdy pls check her Dp...
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Emodeee: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
mtcheew:
another boy tryin to belong undecided

jez lyk ur name, Mtcheew.
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by CJ310(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dead yarns bro
Re: Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emodeee:

u r one of d whores we r talking abt. smbdy pls check her Dp...

I forgive you for insulting me smiley

Don't do it again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady's Heart (A Must Read For Guys) / Meet The 16-year-old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka - PIC / My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me!! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.