Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area (38715 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA / How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by dainformant(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dats bad
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Gooci(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
udifrancis:

Nairaland, welcomes you all tongue
we are robbing with pistol, he is robbing with rocket luncher grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Built2last: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mac Powder

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
udifrancis:

Mind ya sef o. I don't book space, I comented with G first and later changed it
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by donmalcolm21(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tr
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by dafil22(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na wa o. So sorry 2 hear dt. It is well o
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fjfc
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by doctokwus: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
What was d mum's passport doing in his bag.Then who goes about to an occasion at all ur life's documents in your single bag wen u have no plans of travelling DAT day.Its either drnrele is liking for cheap publicity or damn childish.
As per struggling wt d robbers for his bag,he is also adding sauce to his tale or is damn stupid. Many av lost their lives to DAT kind of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Crispels(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
udifrancis:

How do u quote multiple comments@a time ?? embarassed
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by eagleeye2: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
wanted to ask why it made FP, before I saw the I'D of the op.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mac powder?

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Peravelli(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
We bless God for sparing your life bro.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
k
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by fflamingo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Some things are meant to be kept at home..... From the perceived story if he had just shared 15k with them, there would be no misrant

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by enioladeran: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
embarassed sorry dear
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Olamyyde(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
wow grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by kwencypresh(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
i wonder y d robbers left him

Dey shud v taken him wit dem

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by alajimeche: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Very funny when someone tells a tale about being robbed and a lot of people are just happy- like they expect more bad things to happen to the guy . very sad indeed.

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by orbis(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
The guy get luck...if i was amongst those weed-induced robbers, i for beat the gayness out of his crazy head.....

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by justi4jesu(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yomieluv:
Pele,one of the many things of being a star.

Star or Heineken anyone can get robbed . cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
The robbers don steal madness b dat na!
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
coolluk:

someone was robbed and the first thing that came to your head was rape, and tomorrow u will call derenle gay? confused entity
Did you forget your sense of humor in France?

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol @ MAC Powder!
Those robbers go vex gan grin

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by martronilla: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why them no rap€ am? angry
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by justi4jesu(f): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Coolboi05(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY..

Reasons;

1. Denrele was robbed.. Robbed of what? His lipstick, Weave-on and make up or what? Wetin again wan dey inside woman bag?

2. Denrele said he fought with the robbers that were holding him at Gunpoint for his back pack.. grin grin And he said 'After so much struggling'.. grin

#Just Saying..
lol...
Struggling here means. After so much crying and pleading wink

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Joshuadon: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
You dragged with them and got a hot punch and ur brief case Was taken, next tym u may get a hot bullet....... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Thebrightest(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
sapientia1:
Nice signature
Thanks bro
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by condralbede(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
justi4jesu:
smiley Sorry bro take heart smiley
nah guyabi dey think say nah girl ooh!!!
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by victorD3: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
This country is becoming something else, imagine sane people robbing a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Malawian(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
the first and only time i have ever witnessed armed robbery was during my night trip from kaduna to onitsha along okene. it was like home video. the irony of the whole thing was that i was not even afraid a bit, it was actually exciting to watch. these guys took over two hours to rob us and no police was bold enough to show up.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by lonelydora: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oga Seun. I see you. But here in Otuoke where i am schooling, we don't know Denrele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) / Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.