Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area (38714 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA / How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by emirateprince: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who is derele Cos I school in France
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by englishmart(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
denrele! Denrele!! Denrele!!! How many times did I call you?

Young man, get a life

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by ZionJay(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocket, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...

Now they know where to check when they come for you....lolz

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by chuksopran(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry bRo,,,,,,but dem for carry your shoe na,and leave your bag..

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Malawian(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
it is also heartwarming that the guys who robbed denrele were speaking kparakpo. if they were speaking igbo nko?
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Heart2heart(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry sis take heart.
justi4jesu:
smiley Sorry bro take heart smiley
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
So you no get AC for car? And you unlocked your doors and rolled down. The biggest idiiot in Lagos. Your Mac powder really?

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Heart2heart:
Sorry sis take heart.

lol......fi mi le abi are you the bro ni angry angry
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Pamcrest(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Denrele it's your fault, the minute they recognized u, they would have left u alone if u dropped sth for d boyz naa. They roughened u because u refused to shake body. cheesy
Anyway thank God u are alive to tell d story. And stop carrying valuables around in d night...what were yr passports doing in yr backpack when u went for a gig? First thing is to get police report n submit to passport office n to all d embassies whose visas u had on d stolen passports,
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by fpeter(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Did I read "Mac-Powder"!!! Uwa Emebigo sad

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by armadeo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocket, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...

Na people like you go make dem they over search people. You for leave this gist coded.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by cannonnier(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
ifaoni:
edun= monkey. What a name. Who and what is dis edun? Is it a man or woman, lame or deaf? Animal or tree? I never heard of it here in iraq.

I wondered too.

Btw how does this affect the price of garri in france? undecided
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by kingthreat(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
So they robbed him of his Mac Powder and he's annoyed? Can't this punk be masculine for once.
Denrele is just one annoying Batty Boi that should be jailed for his homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by harry509: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
In his words:

"My weekend was DISASTROUS! I got robbed at gunpoint by 7 armed robbers around Festac area just as I left a wedding reception. E no funny o! As always, I was calm and controlled.

"Next thing, they recognised me and started screaming in their weed induced voices, "Denrele fun wan ni millions" Millions ke? Una keep money 4my pocket??

"Next thing, they saw my backpack in the car. We started fighting for it and then a hot punch to my face! Afta so much strugglin, they made away with my bag!

"Here's the best part; my bag had all my credit cards, my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS & Mac Powder! So at the moment, I'm very passport-less & visa-less! How the heck do I start getting all my visas? Plus my Mum's old passport was in d bag too!"

Source: https://twitter.com/denrele_edun
*pics or I don't blv it* kiss kiss
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:

Mind ya sef o. I don't book space, I comented with G first and later changed it

Lol...you're very funny.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by eleko1: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin cheesy Korrect man
Thebrightest:

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Highflyer3(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thank God he was not rap'ed

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by enigmang: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
This guy obviously lack street smartness.. The fact they recognised you should have been your advantage. He should have Simply begged them politely/jokingly for your passport.. Them no go use am do anything..

Mac kwa??
I thought it was Mac laptop seff..

4 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by TrishaP(f): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
LordMecuzy:
E get Luck dem no Shoot am, r be like Festal armed robbers good wella to d extent him dey struggle with Dem. Try Ojota robbers see hw far. u for dey discuss with God by now
Lol you sef

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by delman88(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
how can you be so dump to carry all your credentials around? oga oooo

pele for the robbery sha>>

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Crispels:

How do u quote multiple comments@a time ?? embarassed

After quoting the first post, scroll down and search for the next post you wish to quote, then click "quote post".
Repeat the procedure till you're done.

Then click submit.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
With that kai shoes wey hin de rock ....She can't fit run naaa grin

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by tpia6: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why was he carrying his travelling documents around? To a wedding reception?

Why mention mac powder?

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by radiance26(f): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eyah sorry fine girl,why will u move around with vital documents? I no bliv dis story.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by cindyswit(f): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nawa o instead of u to b happy dat dey spared ur life u r hr making noise abt visa n passport.sowie abt ur mum's old passport tho

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by cindyswit(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:
Why was he carrying his travelling documents around? To a wedding reception?

Why mention mac powder?
Ask him ooo
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Pain(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
You really risked your life ..Jerk
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by gbemsone(f): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
nice time ,just behalf like them ,say e yin guys kilo sele ..n u find them sometin ,that wat they needs n u move

cmon ,u are a celebrity ,them self want chop ur money

fi le
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by muhammad23(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
now we don know how to catch you...you do yaself by yaself... grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by slimmingcare(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
God shall return your captivity

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by inikamoze(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:

Guy you don 'mental' (jus kidding).. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I bet you even forget where you hide items sometimes abi??

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by loomer: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
see this mumu, who in his right senses will carry "all my international passports"

And wetn go make 7 people rob u wey only one warri guy go give slap and obtain.

Oga park well, attention seeker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.