Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area (38712 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA / How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by kamez(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Derenle u fought 7 armed and weed induced robbers.. In this same FESTAC dat I ve lived all my life?..

Hmmmmm Dis guy can lie for africa sha..

I'm sure u begged for ur life and even gave them a blank check.. Cos FESTAC robbers wey I know no dey look face. Celeb or no celeb.

Anyway I hope the stole dat ur shoe too.. And helped barb that ur hair.. Because gorimamkpa go fit u for this xmas

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by christopher123(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
hope his nyash is still in tact #gayingthingsz

how can people be so stupid as in carrying passport everywhere, is he an illegal immigrant here

lol

chill br..FESTACT things hard ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
cry
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by chrisviral(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
No one seems to be asking the right question.

Who takes a back pack filled with passport and Visas to a wedding?

Na embassy abi na airpot? Msheeeew

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
christopher123:
hope his nyash is still in tact #gayingthingsz

how can people be so stupid as in carrying passport everywhere, is he an illegal immigrant here

lol

chill br..FESTACT things hard ooooooooooo

You never know when he may need to just travel out immediately.. grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by kayoday(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocketing, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...
What happens if they actually robbed you of your car? You still loose most of your document
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Boss13: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Festac is now a den of thieves
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by UnimkeAk(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lordabas:

Thank God his nyash is still intact grin

Nigga u abcdefGAY !!!
grin

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by thaoriginator: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na who the dodoyo wey open dis kain mumu thread! angry and another doyoyo put am for front cover!
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by wizard007(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
ifaoni:
edun= monkey. What a name. Who and what is dis edun? Is it a man or woman, lame or deaf? Animal or tree? I never heard of it here in iraq.

I never thought you'll still use this moniker again, so what did you so with the recharge card I sent you since it was a scam, imagine!!! You wan scam na #1600 scam you dey do #WretchedBastard

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by corperscorner: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=35pt]Your passport is of no use to us. Come and take it back[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by andyanders: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
He is a stu-pid person. How can a sane person who is not travelling be going around with his bag containing his International Passport and other relevant travel documents. To show off? I think some people are too useless even at the point where people think they are smart and he has the gut to come on media to start saying he was robbed.

No wonder her acts like gay and reason like who them.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by OHAJURU1: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
In his words:

"My weekend was DISASTROUS! I got robbed at gunpoint by 7 armed robbers around Festac area just as I left a wedding reception. E no funny o! As always, I was calm and controlled.

"Next thing, they recognised me and started screaming in their weed induced voices, "Denrele fun wan ni millions" Millions ke? Una keep money 4my pocket??

"Next thing, they saw my backpack in the car. We started fighting for it and then a hot punch to my face! Afta so much strugglin, they made away with my bag!

"Here's the best part; my bag had all my credit cards, my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS & Mac Powder! So at the moment, I'm very passport-less & visa-less! How the heck do I start getting all my visas? Plus my Mum's old passport was in d bag too!"

Source: https://twitter.com/denrele_edun

Na how e take consign us na?
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by deebrain(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocket, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...

bros! Dem send u? Why u come dey give dem idea for here? Na wa for u O!

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
corperscorner:
[size=35pt]Your passport is of no use to us. Come and take it back[/size]

So na the make-up be of use to una? grin

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by lordbureson(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
shocked na wao for this guy sha watin we nor go hear frm his month,this time nor be ghost they tell am who kill whho na armed robbers fake
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by shevon: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
In his words:
..."Here's the best part; my bag had all my credit cards, my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS & Mac Powder! ..."

I just can't help but like this guy everyday, secrete hiding is not part of his itinerary at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocket, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...

You mean your main cahs can fit inside your socks?! shocked shocked shocked

DAYUUUM!!!

Meanwhile.. What if they thief the Car.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Thebrightest(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

You mean your main cahs can fit inside your socks?! shocked shocked shocked

DAYUUUM!!!

Meanwhile.. What if they thief the Car.. grin
Of they thief the car i will run after then. Lol
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Thebrightest(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
deebrain:

bros! Dem send u? Why u come dey give dem idea for here? Na wa for u O!
Hahaha! Bros no vex. I no know say we many wey dey run such things. Make i go edit the post.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Malawian(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
and i was thinking mac powder was some kind of serious laptop. grin grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Vivly(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Hahaha! Bros no vex. I no know say we many wey dey run such things. Make i go edit the post.
You got me with this your siggy.
See me struggling to 'unlike'
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Thebrightest(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Vivly:

You got me with this your siggy.
See me struggling to 'unlike'
Hahahaha! That's my main motive.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by holatoj(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
did they steal away his madness ??grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by ifyalways(f): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
He went to a wedding reception with his "passports " et all Was he planning to fly after the reception? Even at that, why not keep his passport with a family/ friend at the airport?

Story for the gods.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:

Nice tips. Traveling soon and i will implement everything you wrote down. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by pak: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
I had a similar experience about 5 years back around Nyanya in Abuja.

I didn't have a car back then and used to travel around with my laptop bag (cos of my proffession)

I had traveled to Abj and was to stay in Nyanya and was walking to my lodge along the road O, by the side walk, when I was accosted by two men in a slightly populated area.
It was dark so I didn't see them clearly but instinctively I grabbed the shorter, stronger handle of the bag with my right hand while one of the foolish thieves made for the shoulder strap and also used a sharp object to cut my right hand. Without thinking (as a proper Idoani ex-boy) I smashed a punch on his face with my left hand. Partly due to the shock of me attacking back, partly due to the muddy ground (it had rained earlier in the day) the guy just fell yakata has if he had been hit by iron mike tyson. The thieving partner did not even wait to see the rest of the story, he took to his heels like Usain bolts (I was actually shouting all through). The thief on the ground also started making for his exit even before he got on his feet.

At the end of the day I just stood their shocked for one or two minute (there was no where to run to, I was on a main road and not a bush part and running might even bring me closer to more dange) So I started walking away while all the passers-by who had earlier taken to their heels were looking at me like some sort of Bruce Lee meets Jackie Chan. Anyway, some of them had the courage to come back and offer their condolence asking did they steal anything ? did they injure you ? (I felt like saying, where were you when I was being attacked ?) They took me to a chemist who treated the cut wound and that was how I escaped my closest shave with robbers as yet
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by andyanders: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
ifyalways:
He went to a wedding reception with his "passports " et all Was he planning to fly after the reception? Even at that, why not keep his passport with a family/ friend at the airport?

Story for the gods.

My sister, if he actually went to a wedding with his travel documents, then he has no brain at all. He is as useless as those who robbed him

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by antontech(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
I dey hear

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by kraftykc(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY..

Reasons;

1. Denrele was robbed.. Robbed of what? His lipstick, Weave-on and make up or what? Wetin again wan dey inside woman bag?

2. Denrele said he fought with the robbers that were holding him at Gunpoint for his back pack.. grin grin And he said 'After so much struggling'.. grin

#Just Saying..

I was going to make a r-ape joke, but I don't think r-ape is a funny subject especially when Denrele in involved.. angry

So here is a more appropiate joke...

I don't think it's humanly possible to be more of a douche than you already are at this moment.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
kraftykc:

I don't think it's humanly possible to be more of a douche than you already are at this moment.

Thanks.. You didnt have to mention.. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Ninilowo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
ifaoni:
edun= monkey. What a name. Who and what is dis edun? Is it a man or woman, lame or deaf? Animal or tree? I never heard of it here in iraq.
Even in Trinidad and Tobago here such name is not recognized

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday / Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.