Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50088 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Catwoman abi na MISSY89. . . spambot chop ya moniker too? tongue
See what you gat for exchanging posts with LONDON GHETTO RATS!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVZv7jOb0ms
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirSSSSSSSSSSHINO. . . Abi na SIR SHYMESSSSSSSSSSSS. . . .You still dey for dia? tongue
Or you don quench like Dayokanu? tongue

NOR GO CHOP OFF LONDON SOJA HEAD FOR YONDER O! tongue
With all you big-big ghetto grammar!
With all your LONDON-AFRICAN GHETTO 'VALUES'! tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt-ySTx3xH8
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2014
Chillisauce:
Kanwulia o, come and see this thread.

See our boys oh, wey we dey follow argue.
See their effizy
cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1562723/picture-nairalander-looking-sharp

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It all makes sense now. Before I reply any man here, I should be asking for their pics, for real!
All these grammar wey person done waste all these years, chai!!!!!!!!!!! See the kain people I dey talk to? God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Stillfire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It all makes sense now. Before I reply any man here, I should be asking for their pics, for real!
All these grammar wey person done waste all these years, chai!!!!!!!!!!! See the kain people I dey talk to? God have mercy!

are the ladies any different?
don't let me go to the recent miss NL pageant event o. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:
SirSSSSSSSSSSHINO. . . Abi na SIR SHYMESSSSSSSSSSSS. . . .You still dey for dia? tongue
Or you don quench like Dayokanu? tongue

NOR GO CHOP OFF LONDON SOJA HEAD FOR YONDER O! tongue
With all you big-big ghetto grammar!
With all your LONDON-AFRICAN GHETTO 'VALUES'! tongue

Lol, can't you the psycho Adebolajo was apologising to black women, and alluding to his land in Africa and how his women go through the same thing? grin That shows he was raised by a feminazi mum - ya type - and the ones churning out all these dysfunctional black men. We're not cut from the same cloth cos I was raised a proper African father! grin grin grin

In other news, there's no "ghetto" in London - just disadvantaged areas. But I heard when you got off the boat, you were thrown into the middle of the Ghetto, in Alice, Texas. How true is that? tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

are the ladies any different?
don't let me go to the recent miss NL pageant event o. grin

Lolllllll, Coogar show me your pic abeg. Make I know who I dey talk to? All these my typing must not waste o.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Black women, stop raising dysfunctional black kids!!!

Adebolajo the terrorist is classic example. He was raised by a single naija mum, of Edo heritage like Kanwulia!! grin

The future looks bleak! grin

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Ilekeh(f): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Some comments on this thread are disgustingly shameful, considering the ongoing riot in America.
Black male lives are seen as valueless, yet the same black women protest in angst for the lives of black men we've unjustly lost.

Such a shame.

Things will change. I hope it will.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2014
Ilekeh:
Some comments on this thread are disgustingly shameful, considering the ongoing riot in America.
Black male lives are seen as valueless, yet the same black women protest in angst for the lives of black men we've unjustly lost.

Such a shame.

Things will change. I hope it will.

I'm with them in protest on insta. I've Mike Brown's picture on my profile.

That's all I can do...all the best on the other side.

The black man is the most targeted on this planet. Sad.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by iyaologbomeji: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:
Catwoman abi na MISSY89. . . spambot chop ya moniker too? tongue
See what you gat for exchanging posts with LONDON GHETTO RATS!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVZv7jOb0ms

Don't know what happend but things are beginning to get clearer
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Stillfire:

Lolllllll, Coogar show me your pic abeg. Make I know who I dey talk to? All these my typing must not waste o

with my tribal marks & charcoal skin colour? cheiiiiiii - you want my enemies to ridicule me? please o.....coogar is just a humble farmer in the hills of ituku ozalla.

SirShymex:

I'm with them in protest on insta. I've Mike Brown's picture on my profile.
That's all I can do...all the best on the other side.
The black man is the most targeted on this planet. Sad.

america has the worst police in the developed world. i keep saying america is a 3rd world country & people think i am using the hyperbole.

an officer that shot to kill an unarmed black male is not going to be indicted? only on that side of the world, that wouldn't happen in europe. my heart goes to the deceased's family - another life taken by the evil american system.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2014
iyaologbomeji:

Don't know what happend but things are beginning to get clearer

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=20pt]NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE ANGRY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzeAPLN8KR0
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2014
I know that pointless waste of space isn't trying to address me.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2014
hehehehe

so 2catwoman became iyaologbomeji? grin
whoever you are, i like your sense of humour. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

america has the worst police in the developed world. i keep saying america is a 3rd world country & people think i am using the hyperbole.

an officer that shot to kill an unarmed black male is not going to be indicted? only on that side of the world, that wouldn't happen in europe. my heart goes to the deceased's family - another life taken by the evil american system.

And that's not the only case that happened recently, there are so many other cases of unarmed black men being either assault or shot by the feds in that country. Last year, there was a case of a University Prof., a woman, with naija name, that was body slammed on her Uni campus by the feds in that country. grin

The UK isn't that different, our holy grail is cos they don't carry guns like they do in America. But they still assault people. Heck, those who killed Mark Duggan were also acquitted. They called the killing a lawful one.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 26, 2014
This is the video of the female Prof. with naija name that was body slammed. grin

As a Prof. of the Uni of Arizona state - blam! Body slammed! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXm4RTTaywI

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2014
SirShymex:

And that's not the only case that happened recently, there are so many other cases of unarmed black men being either assault or shot by the feds in that country. Last year, there was a case of a University Prof., a woman, with naija name, that was body slammed on her Uni campus by the feds in that country. grin

The UK isn't that different, our holy grail is cos they don't carry guns like they do in America. But they still assault people. Heck, those who killed Mark Duggan were also acquitted. They called the killing a lawful one.

the UK is very different.
mark duggan was armed & he could have drawn the first blood. however, this ferguson situation got my head spinning....why are american cops so barbaric & trigger happy.

adebolajo had just finished hacking off the head of a soldier - when he charged towards the officers with his bloodied meat-cleaver to martyr himself, the officers didn't shoot to kill him. they shot his leg to demobilise him.

why didn't the officer in ferguson do the same? if your attacker is not carrying any arm that can be deemed a mortal danger, the gun shouldn't have been aimed above the belly. he could have shot his limbs - but he shot him twice in the head.

it's murder - point blank period!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by iyaologbomeji: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:
hehehehe

so 2catwoman became iyaologbomeji? grin
whoever you are, i like your sense of humour. grin

For an Igbo guy you obviously understand yoruba. I am a cat fancier.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:46am On Nov 26, 2014
iyaologbomeji:

For an Igbo guy you obviously understand yoruba. I am a cat fancier.

ewwwwwww!
i hate domestic cats.

however, i am interested to see if you can translate mgbeketoto to yoruba. grin cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=20pt]YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. . . .WE BE LUSTING AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT![/size]cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbAGvg19j5Q

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

the UK is very different.
mark duggan was armed & he could have drawn the first blood. however, this ferguson situation got my head spinning....why are american cops so barbaric & trigger happy.

adebolajo had just finished hacking off the head of a soldier - when he charged towards the officers with his bloodied meat-cleaver to martyr himself, the officers didn't shoot to kill him. they shot his leg to demobilise him.

why didn't the officer in ferguson do the same? if your attacker is not carrying any arm that can be deemed a mortal danger, the gun shouldn't have been aimed above the belly. he could have shot his limbs - but he shot him twice in the head.

it's murder - point blank period!

Yes, definitely different - but to an extent. The UK, especially London, is quite different, cos of the slimy and two-faced nature of the indigenous white people. But that doesn't negate the fact that they'll get somewhere else. They just won't engage in the vicious one, to avoid outcry, and political correctness. However, outside London is a different kettle of fish entirely - even Essex.

Also, yes, Mark Duggan was armed with a repo gun in his socks. But he wasn't trying to attack them. He was on the ground when he was shot dead...and they didn't even know he was carrying a gun. Till after the fact. They just knew he was going to deal with some "beef" somewhere. As for Adebolajo, he was lucky the cameras were rolling, if not for that, they would've blown his brains out. I remember the story of a guy in Hackney, in 2002/2003 or so, that was waving a knife at them, that got his brains blown out.

America is a racist country that's still deeply segregated. Even the place where it occurred is apparently also very segregated. That's why I laugh when I see naij folks on here talk about America being post-racial. Europe isn't even post-racial - how the hell is the most segregated country in the Western hemisphere going to be post-racial? grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2014
When did Coogar become an Igbo boy? grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by iyaologbomeji: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

ewwwwwww!
i hate domestic cats.

however, i am interested to see if you can translate mgbeketoto to yoruba. grin cheesy

Something like NASTY (SMELLY) VJAY?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, definitely different - but to an extent. The UK, especially London, is quite different, cos of the slimy and two-faced nature of the indigenous white people. But that doesn't negate the fact that they'll get somewhere else. They just won't engage in the vicious one, to avoid outcry, and political correctness. However, outside London is a different kettle of fish entirely - even Essex.

Also, yes, Mark Duggan was armed with a repo gun in his socks. But he wasn't trying to attack them. He was on the ground when he was shot dead...and they didn't even know he was carrying a gun. Till after the fact. They just knew he was going to deal with some "beef" somewhere. As for Adebolajo, he was lucky the cameras were rolling, if not for that, they would've blown his brains out. I remember the story of a guy in Hackney, in 2002/2003 or so, that was waving a knife at them, that got his brains blown out.

America is a racist country that's still deeply segregated. Even the place where it occurred is apparently also very segregated. That's why I laugh when I see naij folks on here talk about America being post-racial. Europe isn't even post-racial - how the hell is the most segregated country in the Western hemisphere going to be post-racial? grin

the family of michael brown should show this video to the high court in ferguson. this is adebolajo waving his knife and charging towards police officers before he was shot in the leg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsEWgKttC9A

there's no way officer wilson's encounter with michael brown could be any more threatening than this. adebolajo lived, an unarmed black guy died in america. say what you like, the policing on this isles is 1000000000 times better than what you can find anywhere in america.

african americans should rise up!
they should all boycott their work for the rest of the month & fight this ish. if the roles are reversed & it's a black officer shooting a white junkie in the same circumstance, the outcome would have been different.

iyaologbomeji:

Something like NASTY (SMELLY) VJAY?

translate mgbeketoto to yoruba. grin

jennykadry:
When did Coogar become an Igbo boy? grin

i rep ituku ozalla - enugu south! grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

the family of michael brown should show this video to the high court in ferguson. this is adebolajo waving his knife and charging towards police officers before he was shot in the leg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsEWgKttC9A

there's no way officer wilson's encounter with michael brown could be any more threatening than this. adebolajo lived, an unarmed black guy died in america. say what you like, the policing on this isles is 1000000000 times better than what you can find anywhere in america.

african americans should rise up!
they should all boycott their work for the rest of the month & fight this ish. if the roles are reversed & it's a black officer shooting a white junkie in the same circumstance, the outcome would have been different.

Sad. They have systematically destroyed those folks. From forever turning them into crack junkies, that became the genesis of their gang problems. To mass imprisonment of their men.

What are they going to rise up for? grin You want them to get killed en masse, and destroy their own neigbourhoods, with no end game? Just watch how militarised the US Police are to know it ain't a walk in the park. They just have to keep striving for the best, by singing "We shall overcome." Obama can't even do anything - and Eric Holder is also powerless. All they can do is protest here and there, and hope for a better tomorrow. sad
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Stillfire:

I just had to quote this. cheesy grin grin grin
why do y'all think I just spread mat and chop popcorn? cheesy
It doesn't worth it, really!
and the loud-mouthed ones are the 'emptiest' ones
mu che che che che che cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 26, 2014
pickabeau1:
It must be a cold day in hell when typically mouthed females say the males are more abusive on this forum

She's right!
sometimes, I wonder where most of the men on here are from, too big mouths! angry
Just a few are gentlemen like moi tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 1:20am On Nov 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Sad. They have systematically destroyed those folks. From forever turning them into crack junkies, that became the genesis of their gang problems. To mass imprisonment of their men.

What are they going to rise up for? grin You want them to get killed en masse, and destroy their own neigbourhoods, with no end game? Just watch how militarised the US Police are to know it ain't a walk in the park. They just have to keep striving for the best, by singing "We shall overcome." Obama can't even do anything - and Eric Holder is also powerless. All they can do is protest here and there, and hope for a better tomorrow. sad

rise up by not going to work from tomorrow....they should all sit at home until that decision not to indict is reversed.

all african americans should burn their passports & return back to africa. there's DNA technology now, they should be able to now locate their roots.

these white folks ain't messing about anymore. obama's "4 more years" chant has gotten them riled. how do some parents raise black male teens in that country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.