Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50070 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=20pt]YES WE CAN!!! YES WE CAN!!! YES WE CAN GET WHITE DUDES TOO!!!! cool[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogwQNPem4KU
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

@Guyfawkes Fulaman said something quite similar. He said, "African women love living in the White man's image". I'm interested in understanding what this all means. Please explain, and thanks in advance.

Sad about Ferguson

I read the testimony of the white cop and I knew he was gonna walk

Do you want to discuss the root cause of this issue on a thread

It will still happen again

Just last week a 12yo kid(black) was killed again
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2014
GOODMORNING. . . AMERICA!!!

PEA + WEA. . . = PEEWEE! lipsrsealed

I am 'weasel'! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnzmb_e6Xc&index=2&list=PL9jqgc4yT-NByMeb1NU5uKOzDbmq2A6qt

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You can't have a conversation with "Pea" o!
His argumentative style is synonymous with that of a WEASEL'S! angry
At least Coogar is direct even if you will still run mad! grin
The other one called 'Crackhaus'?
P-I-E-C-E-S!

'Ow women nor go RUN MAD PASS "TERRY G"? cheesy

Can you imagine being married to these kinds of 'men'? shocked
NA QUARREL EVERY DAY AND NIGHT even while YOU ARE PHOCKING 'EM! grin

muchechechechecheche

What a perfect description for some 'low-lives' on and off NL! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ig5qvEhmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTZEVQuSsI

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=20pt]BLACK MAN CAN DISH BUT CANT WASH THE PLATE! THE 'OREO' EXPERIENCE. . . . grin[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-oyNrYJUA

WHO SAYS BLACK MAN NOR SABI TALK. . . sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! JELOSI! grin
Loooooooooooooza!!!! cheesy

See this foolish NIGGA?
Ya mama nor be black? cheesy

See all the nonsense wey you dey tok about YOUR OWN MAMA. . . .? grin

[size=20pt]ANGRY BLACK MEN!!!![/size]
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

Sad about Ferguson

I wasn't surprised by the verdict at all. You should open one if you like, or I might even do so though I'm not sure when I'll be on next. I think there should def be a thread on it anyhow. There are quite few news items I can think of that haven't been getting 'threaded' lately.

I hadn't heardsad RIP @ the kid.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I wasn't surprised by the verdict at all. You should open one if you like, or I might even do so though I'm not sure when I'll be on next. I think there should def be a thread on it anyhow. There are quite few news items I can think of that haven't been getting 'threaded' lately.

I hadn't heardsad RIP @ the kid.

In this case, History is doomed to repeat itself
Pharell raised an interesting point too on the antics of the boy on Darren Wilson (manhandling etc) though it will not be popular

Please create... I will be available whenever you are back on

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by GuyFawkes: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

Sad about Ferguson

Its very sad how events turned out in Ferguson cos everyone knew that cop was gonna walk. Its like a movie we've watched many times over and we definitely will see it again.

Wonder how it took him 6 weeks to come out with his own testimony, the interview was an Oscar worthy perfomance. Seems black men now have some supernatural powers when a armed 6"4 200 lbs cop is afraid of a big 18 year old kid. Very smililar to the Travyon Martin incident.

We could go on and on about the root cause of the thread but most people on here will blame the 'angry' black men grin.
Sad about that 12 year old kid, heard he was waving a toy gun or something.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by youngice(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Another ANGRY BLACK WOMAN SPEAKS OUT! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UAgVCT-AdM
I watched the video
It turned out to be a confused girl with identity issues who lacks a concrete understanding of the innate circumstances surrounding her

its painful that she did all this for likes on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by red101(f): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2014
people are a product of their environment and if you live a tough, harsh life, you are not going to go around flashing innocent "life is beautiful" smiles at everyone you come across.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Sadly..
GuyFawkes:

Its very sad how events turned out in Ferguson cos everyone knew that cop was gonna walk. Its like a movie we've watched many times over and we definitely will see it again.

Wonder how it took him 6 weeks to come out with his own testimony, the interview was an Oscar worthy perfomance. Seems black men now have some supernatural powers when a armed 6"4 200 lbs cop is afraid of a big 18 year old kid. Very smililar to the Travyon Martin incident.

We could go on and on about the root cause of the thread but most people on here will blame the 'angry' black men grin.
Sad about that 12 year old kid, heard he was waving a toy gun or something.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2014
fr3do:

mba! If men that fought for racial equality didnt think about the rights of themselves and their brothers first, how do you think things will be?
There should be a balance between rights and being co-operative, infact we all should co-operate as far as a point that being uncooperative won't be a crime or even as far as it is convenient.

Your rights as a black man on these streets on exist in the Court of Law.

Don't train ya kids to claim their rights when they're stopped by feds if they don't want to get battered. That's the reality.

Yes, you can assert it in a soft way, but don't be forceful about it, if they persist. Sometimes, you just have to avoid the madness, to survive and return home in one piece. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Take it easy with the ladies smiley, they need a lot of TLC . I think she's one of the nice ladies on NL at least from various posts I've seen from her, I hardly get into e-fights on here honestly unless I have to deal with some pathetic tribal murdafvckas in the politics section grin. Maybe you both got off on the wrong footing.

My opinion might just stoke the fire I'm trying to put out here so I'll just keep it to myself, but I'm a great supporter of black women and african women especially when they are not trying to play out some 'white' written script.

Yet another unarmed kid shot and killed by a police officer. The officer fired his gun multiple times, the last one in the head that was the Lethal one. You’d think that after the kid had been wounded several times, that the officer would figure that’s enough. Let’s get the kid to a hospital, No. No. Apparently he wanted to kill the kid. For having stolen cigars. And maybe for bad-mouthing/disrespecting the officer. Or maybe it was because the kid was black The officer white, I guess that’s the way it is in racist parts of America. A black life isn’t as precious as a white one.

Little wonder that a predominantly white grand jury in a 70% black community exonerated the officer. That’s justice the American white way bro. What kind of court relies heavily on the testimony of the accused in reaching a decision? Those black folks in the US are fighting a losing battle cos the system is heavily wired against them and has been for over 200 years. undecided

Lol, fam, I'm easy on them. I'm a lover but a lot of them just don't understand the rules of engagement. Or perhaps, it's cos I'm from a different experience and world. And rather than understanding, which is something that's very simple and easy to do. A lot of them want to know what's complicated, and unmask what they should leave alone. Thus forcing what isn't there, and receiving the energy they're giving out. Then you've got folks who think this is a competition. I honestly don't know what's there to compete with, with a character that has a bad reputation, and an IDGAF attitude. Hence I kept the same handle (with a remix) cos I'm not looking for a fan base/club nor appraisal. The internet is an illusion to me, with fictitious characters. Also, you've folks who always want to force their illogical, jejune, and myopic tosh on people. And when you don't agree with them, you become arrogant and prideful. I've been everywhere like a pikey - and I think I'm well-read and knowledgeable enough to know superior and logical arguments. Evidently, when I see folks making sense, I always listen and learn. However, with those not making sense - I'll tell them to their faces.

Understanding the character is quite easy: someone who most times catch fun by clowning around and flirting. But when it's time to discuss topics: I try my best to contribute based on my understanding of the subject-matter, my experience, and knowledge.

Lol, the tribal war in the politics section has gone digital now, with the blitzkrieg by the Yoruba e-warriors. I've retired from that though, hence I shifted base here bit. These nutters dragged me into something that was oblivious to me all my life, before I joined this forum, just cos I said I'm Yoruba. And that shiit was subconsciously getting into how I look at my Igbo friends and chics in the real world. Especially my childhood friends. The ones I grew up with, and I've led most of my life with as black brothers in the same struggle. The same ones I pledged loyalty above everything and death before dishonour to - that have always had my back. My dargs that I made tons of money and linked loads of chics with. Those who've been part of my journey in life, and every time I'm in solitude, and I've flash-backs - I see them there. That's brotherhood, and friendship that'll last a lifetime. I had to detox cos I can't let a medium I bumped into 2 years ago, with fictitious characters take that from me. And every time I log off from this forum - I go back to being a black man in Great Britain, with my dargs. That's the reality.

Bruddah, you're GuyFawkes, the ghost, you need to let it out. I'll like to read ya opinions on today's black women, with no holds barred. I believe you're more experienced than I'm, and quite knowledgeable. And your outlook is definitely going to be utterly interesting.

I knew from the get-go that the pig was going to be acquitted. How many feds have they ever convicted for unlawful killings of innocent people? The society is racist, but the Police Force is the biggest gang on the planet. Anyway, the life of a black man has been worthless for 400 years now - so it's not shocking. We just need to keep surviving.

African Americans are warriors, and you just have to read their history to understand that. Heck, sometimes when you read their history, you just get so emotional that you might feel like shedding a tear. They've been through a lot and come a long way, but they're still standing - salute. And I doubt any other race of people would have survived everything they've been through. It just shows the fortitude we've as a black people - and they represent that blackness. I remember when I still deep in the black movement in Uni, and I used to attend Afrocentricism seminars - with AA academics as speakers. Especially the ones with Prof. Molefi Asante, Dr. Leonard Jeffries, and Ashra Kwesi. You just have to listen to them talk to see the connection, the emphasis on always being black, and the need for survival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

The guy resembles crack house grin

My dear , the nairaland Mr and Mrs pageant na war zone . cheesy
Lmao... grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:

muchechechechecheche

What a perfect description for some 'low-lives' on and off NL! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ig5qvEhmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTZEVQuSsI
Take a break, will you?

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=fr3do post=28352314]

1. You are an internalized racist! Stereotypes can not be true! Thats why they are stereotypes and not facts.
Maybe or maybe not

I have been discriminated against and it did hurt. The positive thing about it is the determination to make things work if not for myself but for my black community, it is an awakening.

Sorry to burst your bubble, stereotypes are true, but they tell the half-truths.

2. An unarmed minor was shot by a 28 year old trained police officer! Think about it.
What was the cause for the original altercation? What made the officer stop? That he was walking on the road and not on the sidewalk or he looked like someone that just robbed a liquor store?

Was it too much to ask as a law enforcer?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=SirShymex post=28351552]

Well, real gangsters are in the minority, in the black community in diaspora

In proportion to the black population-I think it is a lot.

And a lot of folks are just products of their environment, with certain influences.

I know it is extreme but I believe that the ability to distinguish right from wrong takes the blame off the society.

Big ups to ya brothers for staying out of gangs. However, the harsh reality is that: most times on these streets, they'll still be viewed as gang members, and every urban black guy is always a suspected gang-member - yes or no?
Yes, sad cry

I agree with you that we need to stop blaming the system. Yes, the system might be flawed, but we've gone past the stage of blaming the system, as a people, and it's time we started focusing on how dysfunctional our communities are, due to bad economics, single parent households, and the destruction of our family structure. [quote]But regardless, whenever something like this happens, we as a people need to speak with one voice. It isn't the first time, and it's more or less a norm now. And killing young black males for absolutely no reason whatsoever should never be a norm.

How would you describe what the protesters are doing all in the name of speaking up? tongue

Like I mentioned earlier, the policeman should have been indicted for gross negligence manslaughter- not because he shot the 'unarmed' in self defence but because he fired SIX shots.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
crackhaus:

Take a break, will you?

Which wan consain you? wink

Una don taya to 'polymoniker'?
You are in luck!
5 days off over.
Back to Texas! TO WORK!kiss
I for SHOW you and dati una 'GANG' of snide remarkers/POLYMONIKERING WWWWWWWWWWWWHORRRES pepper for this thread ke! WALAHI! kiss

*Off to prepare for our Thanksgiving dinner party*

Later. . . NL 'weasels'! aka 'cowards'. . . wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyNSn99WndI

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Stillfire:
Sagabobo, call it shakara or whatever.
It is a defensive mechanism that every black woman MUST adopt otherwise she will be sure to be left with little bastards to cater for!
Growing up, I frowned my face well wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, like an arrogant boss! cool cool cool cool
Those who were not firm in their shakara, have to deal with little rascals to cater for ALONE.
It was highly, highly important to do so as a teenager. As a grown up, my pristine words are my weapon! The hypersexuality of the black man cannot be curtailed. He is on permanent HEAT! Every black woman should be careful before he gives you baggage to carry.
The race is in serious trouble because of the little rascals unleashed into the society without fathers!
I will not be part of that statistic! grin grin grin grin grin

Fair enough!

You do have an undeniable and unarguable points about black men there.

But you have to understand after all your frowning and pristine words if they have little interest in you afterwards as they get older and/or as their choices expand to other races if they move to new geographies.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Justfollowit:

In proportion to the black population-I think it is a lot.

Lol, I think we live in democratic consciousness, based on majority rule, no? If so, shouldn't the stereotype be based on the overwhelming majority? Real active gangsters are in the smallest minority. Then you've got those who're affiliated, and the hustlers who just want to make something out of nothing. While the overwhelming majority are just thoroughbreds and a product of whatever environment they're from.

And once you start look at the stats everywhere, those who always end up dead or in jail, are in the negligible minority, compared to overall population. But they still tag black men with that malicious and asinine stereotype. Hence folks always have a chip on their shoulder against the wider community dominated by white people, just to prove them wrong. Also, the stereotype is what creates the beast cos some folks just take it as a stigma that can't be washed away, thus making them feel they have nothing to prove.

I know it is extreme but I believe that the ability to distinguish right from wrong takes the blame off the society.

The society will forever be flawed - but black folks need to look inwards and play their part. However, we've got too many selfish and confused folks who always want to be what they're not, while begging for acceptance where they'll never be accepted. The day we start understanding who we're as a people, and start making sacrifices/compromises to help our immediate families and communities - we'll start solving a lot of our unique problems.

Yes, sad.

So sad. That's the image of the black man. grin Anywho, life isn't perfect...we just have to live with it, and accept it as part of our reality.

How would you describe what the protesters are doing all in the name of speaking up?

With what I've seen on CIF and BBC, I think that's all they can do. The Police in America are heavily militarised, and trigger happy. Violence would leave a lot of folks 6-feet under. And black people in diaspora everywhere always end up burning down and destroying their own communities, whenever they get angry. grin Just check the history of protests in America. Ditto the UK as well.

Like I mentioned earlier, the policeman should have been indicted for gross negligence manslaughter- not because he shot the 'unarmed' in self defence but because he fired SIX shots.

The head shot, after the boy had been shot five times already was fatal. That was pure assassination. cool

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Legacy44(f): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
babygirlfl:
Sometimes people refer to the black woman as the angry black woman. What do you think about this label on the black woman. Is it another racist word, a sexists word or just the truth. It would be nice if we justified our answer. Please no insults.

Racist, Sexist and Lies
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

In this case, History is doomed to repeat itself
Pharell raised an interesting point too on the antics of the boy on Darren Wilson (manhandling etc) though it will not be popular
Please create... I will be available whenever you are back on

K, it'll be a while tho (1-2 weeks). No time. I'll tag ya. Happy Thanksgiving, and take care!

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Crap
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:

Which wan consain you? wink

[s]Una don taya to 'polymoniker'?
You are in luck!
5 days off over.
Back to Texas! TO WORK!kiss
I for SHOW you and dati una 'GANG' of snide remarkers/POLYMONIKERING WWWWWWWWWWWWHORRRES pepper for this thread ke! WALAHI! kiss

*Off to prepare for our Thanksgiving dinner party*

Later. . . NL 'weasels'! aka 'cowards'. . . wink [/s]
None of what you typed makes any kind of sense in the universe, quit being paranoid about people (polymonikers) out to get you... See why I told you those Nairalanders were only kissing your old bushy azz by telling you nothing's wrong with you? cheesycheesy

I told you calmly to take a break cos you've been up and down this thread posting YouTube clips and making a menace of yourself by trying repeatedly to make a point - we get it, move on... kiss

6 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Flight takes off!
Amen! cool

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
crackhaus:

None of what you typed makes any kind of sense in the universe, quit being paranoid about people (polymonikers) out to get you... See why I told you those Nairalanders were only kissing your old bushy azz by telling you nothing's wrong with you? cheesycheesy

I told you calmly to take a break cos you've been up and down this thread posting YouTube clips and making a menace of yourself by trying repeatedly to make a point - we get it, move on... kiss

You fight too much, geez.

And you only fight women, never men.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:

You fight too much, geez.

And you only fight women, never men.
Simple courtesy, ladies first...

I'm a gentleman grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
You are to be pitied.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Angry black woman! grin

Missy89 and BananaBender, is that you? grin grin

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
SirShymex:
Angry black woman! grin

Missy89 and BananaBender, is that you? grin grin

That image is scary,dude!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

That image is scary,dude!

Lol, too much testosterone on display, mate. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.