Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (6437 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by dynamo2000(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2006
If your boy friend don’t know how to make love to you then make love to him until he knows how. grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by GNature(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2006
@dynamo

Have you forgotten what year it is ? How many women would do that in this day in age ? Please be realistic undecided
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 1:52am On Sep 07, 2006
no 1 ova here!
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Uche2nna(m): 1:56am On Sep 07, 2006
How do you measure proficiency in love making
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 2:16am On Sep 07, 2006
lol, previous experience?
comparing and contrasting
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 2:19am On Sep 07, 2006
Maybe the ability to make a girl feel the high tongue
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by manakins: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2006
Is there anything like
SEX CONSULTANTS
if so i think some people
on this thread should be. wink
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by ladyamazin(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2006
i think that topic iz r eally unecessary guyz, dnt u think
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by CrazyMan(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2006
Then the girl should teach him
co's you know, two heads are better that one. grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 4:09am On Oct 26, 2006
The guy alrdy has two heads tongue
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by acidrop(f): 4:12am On Oct 26, 2006
thatz if they dont already have more than 2 tongue, if a guy dont know how 2 make love, i think thatz cute, i mean just watching him been clueless cheesy
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by osegwu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2006
MAKE UNA DE WATCH bLUE mOVIE TOGETHER
BUT MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T COME BEFORE THE FILM
GETS STARTED.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by puker(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2007
Whack his sloppy dick every day till e sabi something. MUMU PRICK dey make woman cry every day. How she go fit cope na?
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by puker(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2007
Just whack the MUMU PRICK every day. How you wan make the woman cope.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by kike001(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2007
it depends on if i really like him if i do like him then i will help him 2 improve n stasify me but if i dont i just say LOOK DIS ISNT WORKING SO I WANT OUT but i will not tell him its cuz of sex just say i wanna change
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by bebe2007(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2007
If u love this guy, try to help him by talking about it. Be open about how you feel. If he is reasonable he would open up and you guys will sort things out. If its something you both cannot settle get professional help. E.g if its premature ejagulation doctors can help you out there. All the best o!
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 12, 2007
iF HE DONT KNOW how to do it, dump his sorry ass and come see me grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Uche2nna(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2007
crazykid:

Then the girl should teach him
co's you know, two heads are better that one. grin

Two good heads.

One good head and one bad head is recipe for disaster grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by kokoletz(m): 1:28am On May 13, 2007
teach him girl
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by BBoy3(m): 1:41am On May 13, 2007
Don't know wut the issue is here, if the guy is wack you simply teach him how to hit that spot right. Damn it actually means u've got one up on him and any deeds/request should be his command! Give him a reason to master that act ASAP and make you call him DADDY grin
Shooot i see it an xcuse to spend more time in bed, living room, kitchen, bathroom, garden, car, public and anywhere else you dare!
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Richaado: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by pterygott(f): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
buy him performance booster
(Burontashie) grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by bisibaby(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2007
Well, that is nt too hard for the 2 couples bt the lady go just need spend some amount of money sha in oder to buy buy[b] MOJO[/b] films for him make the 2 of una dey watch am indoor. From there he go catch up quick quick (lol) wink

sefini apre mua!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by doncaster(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2007
just find one jamaican store around you a get a stone for the guy, till daybreak na u go d shout.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by BigSis(f): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
Mathways,

Are you suggesting that men who aren't new to it are good at it. If so, I beg to differ. There are many men who have been doing it for a while and still not good at it. wink

I suggest if she is really into the guy she talk with him. If he doesn't improve within a resonable time, lets say, a month, then kick him to the curb gentle.

There is nothing worse than doing it with a man who don't know what he is doing or a selfish lover. Since she is not a prostitute, getting paid, she is in it for pleasure. So if you are not specifically procreating or selling it, she want's to get to the mountain top. I tell you the view is wonderful.

Honey go on and climb that mountain. You may have to do it without him. But be gentle, if he is gentle.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Njoy1(f): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2007
Show him how it's done, we all started out as learners.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by hotchic1(f): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2007
Teach him.Don't be shy,atleast he is your guy.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by diamondd(f): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2007
slap d shyt outta him and den kiss him and say goodbye, i can't teach you ooooooo i just no fit i no be like say make u already knw so u go fit handle me oooooooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink smiley tongue

i'm so silly grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by tijannydot(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2007
Gem87, ur fingers punched wot ur brain interpreted. Not a bad idea anyway. We all live 2 learn.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by amaikama(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2009
Simple as ABC! make him to lay flat on his back, you just be in a sitting position in between his tight and his thing. then start whining your waist to the left, right, left right, right again and sharply to the left grin. at this point he have started to feel the sensation but please, try and keep him focus on you.so that he will not program his water to rush out like a river of flowing water which yield its fruit in nine month kiss grin then you have to be gentle with him. gradually whining that ass now its your turn to feel the sensation grin you too should be focus before you decide to rush in cheesy

I bet you, when next he handle you, you will be calling mama!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was D Last Time U Tasted Dis? / This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) / What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.