Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (6439 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2006
Douzy:

@iice, yeah I've never done it before, but I think my girlfriend is now the only one delaying me from crossing the rubicon.
Douzy, dont worry when it happens it will happen grin cheesy
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Douzy(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2006
iice:

Douzy, don't worry when it happens it will happen grin cheesy

Yea, I guess. Thanks.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2006
diddy4:

yes, i believe they do.

and diddy, u'll know because?
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by my2cents(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
kiki:

Seeing your sig file says "atl", I am sure you will understand what i mean by this - what u r saying is like those who say "u cant buy a house without credit, yet you need credit to buy a house " or "you cant get this job without 2 years experience, yet if you have never worked, how do you get the experience?". How will he learn if you are not willing to teach him? R u advocating he go do it with someone else, then come back to you? That he teach himself solo?

Unless its a one-night stand, I think if u really loved the guy, u would teach him. Worst-case, there are other ways to make u scream, if u know what i mean cool
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Efani(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2006
make love to me while he watches
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by my2cents(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2006
Efani:

how about fingering, use of vibrators, going oral, etc cool cool cool
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Efani(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2006
i dont do oral
so thats ruled out

mayb tha otha two
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by earthrealm(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2006
yes oh!, we are in de mordern age, TEACH U B/F IF HE DOES NOT KNOW, IE IF U REALLY LIKE HIM, IF NOT DITCH HIM N FIND A PRO!!!!

my2cents:

Simple - Teach him cool

We are in the "women's liberation" days. Gone are the days when a woman would just lie down there and take it. Most women I know will school a man if he isnt "handling his business". It's a 2-way street.

On the other hand, and I don't mean this in a bad way (please forgive me in advance o) - on what grounds do you know he isn't good at making love? Previous experience? Based on what you have heard or seen on TV or in a movie? There is no "Mr Right". You could get a guy who is good but a jerk in other facets of life and vice-versa. If you love him, u may have to make do with what u hv. As I tell people, I will take a peaceful married home anyday to a woman I married just because she can make me go 10 rounds in one night. After a while, letz face it folks, sex gets boring and if you want super-sex earlier in your life, can u sustain it as you get older?

Something to think about wink
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by funloving(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2006
Slit his throat  grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2006
LOL funloving grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Douzy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
my2cents:

kiki:

Seeing your sig file says "atl", I am sure you will understand what i mean by this - what you're saying is like those who say "u can't buy a house without credit, yet you need credit to buy a house " or "you can't get this job without 2 years experience, yet if you have never worked, how do you get the experience?". How will he learn if you are not willing to teach him? R u advocating he go do it with someone else, then come back to you? That he teach himself solo?

Unless its a one-night stand, I think if u really loved the guy, u would teach him. Worst-case, there are other ways to make u scream, if u know what i mean cool

Just what I had in mind. Thanks 2cents!
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by kiki(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2006
my2cents:

kiki:

Seeing your sig file says "atl", I am sure you will understand what i mean by this - what you're saying is like those who say "u can't buy a house without credit, yet you need credit to buy a house " or "you can't get this job without 2 years experience, yet if you have never worked, how do you get the experience?". How will he learn if you are not willing to teach him? R u advocating he go do it with someone else, then come back to you? That he teach himself solo?

yeah i sure do and yeah i kinda reason with dat but a man is sure got to learn or else i'm gon work the last breath he got
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Dvampire(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2006
Simple. If you love him enough to call him your boy friend, then teach him how best you want it. Sure, he'll be happy to learn.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by SuNnChNn(f): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2006
Dvampire:

Simple. If you love him enough to call him your boy friend, then teach him how best you want it. Sure, he'll be happy to learn.

U teach him today, 2morrow he will be claiming expert zipping and unzipping around. Abeg go get some1 who can do it tongue

I am only yoking ooo. Teach him
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by katherinae(f): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2006
boyfriend dump him before u cheat on him
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by mathways(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2006
If he's not good in love-makin' that implies he's new to it.It'll take time for him to come up as a sexually active being.U don't expect a first-timer to be "Killer Mike",do you?To most guys,their early sessions are really awful.I think u just allow him indulge in the act and even if he doesn't make u scream at first,u let him continue and at the same time telling him what to do especially if he seems ignorant about them.His performance would increase at a geometrical rate and might graduate first class from the love-making tutorials.B4 u know it,he'll be the sex freak and u the scream-freak who groans endlessly from unending ecstatical orgasmal state.
I passed thru similar experiences and though I'm not Sean Michaels,I'm definitely satisfied with my sexual life.And besides,Sean Michael didn't become Killer Mike overnight.It took some practice and time.
In a nutshell,that novice u r makin' a jest of now can make u come in a way u've never experienced if he practices in the right way and doesn't have sexual disabilities.Remember,with practice one improves in a geometric fashion.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Douzy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2006
mathways:

If he's not good in love-makin' that implies he's new to it.It'll take time for him to come up as a sexually active being.U don't expect a first-timer to be "Killer Mike",do you?To most guys,their early sessions are really awful.I think u just allow him indulge in the act and even if he doesn't make u scream at first,u let him continue and at the same time telling him what to do especially if he seems ignorant about them.His performance would increase at a geometrical rate and might graduate first class from the love-making tutorials.B4 u know it,he'll be the sex freak and u the scream-freak who groans endlessly from unending ecstatical orgasmal state.
I passed through similar experiences and though I'm not Sean Michaels,I'm definitely satisfied with my sexual life.And besides,Sean Michael didn't become Killer Mike overnight.It took some practice and time.
In a nutshell,that novice you're makin' a jest of now can make u come in a way u've never experienced if he practices in the right way and doesn't have sexual disabilities.Remember,with practice one improves in a geometric fashion.
Mcyoh of spb

That's what I'm talking about!
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by katherinae(f): 5:05am On Aug 19, 2006
leave leave leave cry
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by mathways(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2006
@Katherinae,
Whats up?Why didn't you comment?I thought you are a mathways critic.Or U are that empty upstairs?
Mcyoh of spb
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by katherinae(f): 3:01am On Aug 20, 2006
mathways

clearly i have said something to offend, u, now i happen to be a very sarcastic, and qutie creative individual so i would advice u to not piss me off. i dont know how much experience u get in RUSSIA, but if ur partner cant perform sex properly, and they were not a virgin when u met them, well then they have quite a problem. all i can say is KAMASUTRA oh and since i am feeling extra nice to day i will actually give a positive advice, i fit s a female take charge, be aggressive, make him do what u want and hopefully u wont regret it,
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Akinagirl(f): 5:09am On Aug 20, 2006
blacknbold,

Never pretend it wont help you or him, he needs to know he sucks!!lol :Pthen if he knows, you can teach him to be a better lover, other wise you would both suffer embarassed
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by loftylogs(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2006
can i add something to this thread,now it all depends on individual.
individually some of us have the patience to teach and be taught while some of us dont.now one needs to check which of the group fall into.if u are the type that is patient enough to teach ur man or woman how to coitus good and if u feel u dont have all the time but rememeber when u find trueeeeeeeeeeeee love u will be have patience cos Love is PATIENCE.doesnt matter which group u fall into as long as u love each other it will work,only when u have been patient enough and the guy or girl has not picked up.then u can leave,like my fellow nairalanders said,good sex is paramount to a good relationship.

cheers all
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by nancie(f): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2006
Na wa oooooo lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by loftylogs(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2006
iice:

LOL funloving grin

everyone on here beware of iice shes a male posing as female and thats not right.shes hiding her identity on NL.its not fair. grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by loftylogs(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2006
iice, ur profile doesnt tell me where u are?Lagos,Abuja where tell me. and ur age pls wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2006
Funny man grin grin LMAO
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by loftylogs(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2006
whatever iice sad sad sad sad
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Saddam: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2006
lol

If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do !! Then you can come over so I teach u what u will transfer to him
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2006
lol, nice try
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Wumine(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2006
forgiving them is going to be a difficult thing to do i.e. if i can ever do it sef
]
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Wumine(f): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
Wumine:

forgiving them is going to be a difficult thing to do i.e. if i can ever do it sef
]

this reply is for another topic, sorry!

well if am madly in love with him, i will just teach him. will even like that cos u i'll be running the show! hope he is a fast learner sha!
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Wumine(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2006
Saddam:

lol

If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do !! Then you can come over so I teach u what u will transfer to him

ha! ha! ha! una no go kill me o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? / The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: / How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.