Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (2877 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused by immortalvoices(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
put ua tongue wia it belongs undecided

Man of mangrin

U dis man na god send u unto women ministrygrin
Re: Confused by sexymoma(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
My Dear Digest This Wan

Re: Confused by chimerase2: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
immortalvoices:

Man of mangrin

U dis man na god send u unto women ministrygrin
is in d bible go ye unto de world and multiply
Re: Confused by tifany89(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
U knw one thn I tell gals not to tolerate when it comes to relationship is abuse either physical or emotional! If he isn't already abusing you physically now den dere z a high tendency he may do dat wen ur guyz r married! Blv me u wldnt wnt such a marriage or 4 ur kids to grow in such abusive environment. Give d 2nd guy a chance coz to me ur happiness shld be paramount n it isn't howfar but how-well.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sweetheart,marry the second guy for your happiness

1 Like

Re: Confused by bedfordng(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Marriage may even be worse than this.for a man to insult and push you out from the house in this modern times, then the woman needs to think twice.marriage is not something one can just engage in for the sake of pleasing the other person.in marriage, one of the most important ingredient aside love is compatibility.it appears you and your first bf is not compatible and that would get worse after marriage because the punching bag will pass dangote cement.marriage is not to make one person happy, the two must be happy because it is a life time commitment.just ask yourself, are you willing to take the insult and abuse til you grow white hair with him because its a life time commitment

1 Like

Re: Confused by old2boy(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
How far? What did you do? What were the results. Please post for others to learn in future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Photo And Reply#what You Can't Do Without / What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) / Have Women Of Today Lost Their Usefulness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.