Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,732 members, 7,834,436 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (57857 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by thorbar(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
xpac01:
I don't really know why this happens to me. Am always kind of confident of my english prowess, but when trying to woo a lady, my grammar will look so pathetic and crippled, and unfortunately the ladies don't even give me a leverage to this error.
I always remember this embarassing wooing back at school. While reading in the class in my normal reading theartre, this beautiful girl caught my attention, then i decided to make a move and recorded the whole incident in my phone. This what ensued:
Me: baby hw far (now my heart beating fast, almost tearing my chest)
SHE: fine (soft voice)
ME: how is studying?
SHE: you said? (already noticing the error)
ME:.....forget. I am always since viewing your seriousness from the behind.
SHE: how? what are you saying? (frowning)
ME: (already loosing confidence) baby I will like to be friends with the seriousness of somebody like you.
SHE: (bursted and laughing emabrassingly, attracting the whole students reading in the theatre) look am in this school to read and not to make friends with people like you ok? Please leave me alone.
ME: (stood up face down, packed my book and left the theatre).
When i played back the incident, i was like, xpac na u be dat. So embarassing...
xpac01:
I don't really know why this happens to me. Am always kind of confident of my english prowess, but when trying to woo a lady, my grammar will look so pathetic and crippled, and unfortunately the ladies don't even give me a leverage to this error.
I always remember this embarassing wooing back at school. While reading in the class in my normal reading theartre, this beautiful girl caught my attention, then i decided to make a move and recorded the whole incident in my phone. This what ensued:
ME: (already loosing confidence) baby I will like to be friends with the seriousness of somebody like you.
SHE: (bursted and laughing emabrassingly, attracting the whole students reading in the theatre) look am in this school to read and not to make friends with people like you ok? Please leave me alone.
When i played back the incident, i was like, xpac na u be dat. So embarassing...
xpac01:
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
NairaMode:

Yeah. I have a sharp brain.
Yea i cee
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dotwillis1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
My second experience

I walked up to this random lady and tried to strike up a convo.. I talked and talked and talked but for where ? If I hear say she respond.. Could you believe I foolishly took a walk with this lady for almost 10 mins without a word from her

** Fwd **

I got frustrated and told her I had to go at this point and that I appreciate her making me look like a fool

We parted ways and I haven't even took 3 steps when I heard the bomb " PLS GET A JOB

At that instance, I was overwhlemed by low self esteem and it was as if somebody hit sledge hammer on head from behind.. I couldnt wait but zoomed off (if I hear say I wait)

at dah instance, u shud v pickd a stone nd hit ha hea
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by kuchikau: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Pele
...i met a girl on d road...am currently fucking her...i wan lick her toto.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by nickz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
say one of my school girls at a mall in lagos..we have never had a 10sec conversation before;so i saw this as a 'neutral ground' where no one would look and have 2nd thoughts about mecheesy
asked her if she was with someone,she said 'no'
so we were talking while she was picking up things she wanted to buy and dropping into her bulk purchase nylon
she was laughing and smiling ..it was all fun until one dude;late 30's /early 40 walked up to us dipped his hand into the nylon,took a packet of chips and started walking-he didn't say anything at all.
i was like "is this dude mad,so you won't shout at him or call security"
she said "leave him let him take it,long as he doesn't come here and harrass me"
i got angry,felt like he was trying to jack her
walked up to him and threw hot words at him

shocking stuff was that he was looking at me shocked.....he didn't utter a single word.......then i walked back to her feeling like james bond8)
my first glance at her,her eyes and mouth were both open
then she said "THAT'S MY FATHER!"
shockedshockedshockedshocked

i felt foo lish....good thing her dad wasn't a military officersad
he was a pastor.....so i suppose he understood with the smile he had on his face

next time i saw her and her friends they were all smiling
she still said hi and we talked a bitcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
nkpommpko:
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX,
Yes!!! Don't just complain read this
»»END TIME INDEED!!!
The devil has released his demons to
destroy more souls!!! Please take ur time 2
go through dis message cos its very
important who knows u might save a life.
(I just got this from a male contact I don't
know if its true but prevention is always
better than cure) "BlackSea Angel" is said
to be a Female Bloody Cult originating 4rm
Caribbean Island. Most of their members
are half-cast or black young ladies
between d ages of 18 to 28yrs old. They
have been sent to west African countries
particularly Nigeria, they are here; already
operating especially at night in major cities
of Nigeria (particularly Lagos, Abuja, Port-
Hacourt, Kaduna, Kano, Calabar who knows
where again).
They initiate Nigerian girls by making
friends with them, sharing gifts and lots of
money...in pretence of being generous.
Their method is to touch their victims with
either a silver or golden ring on their
finger, then come back to torment them in
their dreams and afterwards transfer their
souls to the sea demons.
They seduce Nigerian men both young and
old. They have sex with them and when
they do, they will want to be on top with
prolong kisses as they carry out their
silent, wicked and inauspicious rituals on
the unsuspecting man so as to use their
spirits for their blood sacrifice.
Pls warn ur husbands, sisters, brothers,
family members as well as your
neighbours. Beware of strangers who
quickly want to be your friends and would
gladly want to jump into bed with u.
Already, they have a lounge in Abuja where
they lure innocent girls into lesbianism and
in the process, trade their destinies with
gifts of cash and good living.
PARENTS PLEASE!!! *WARN YOUR CHILDREN
FROM ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM STRANGE
FRIENDS!!!
Beware! Pass this message to save others
who might be ignorant of this demonic
invasion!!! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR
GENERATION. Whatsapp 07031994508, counter it with polished natural gemstone spiritual remedies. NOW!

Did you sleep well last night and when last did you take malaria drugs? Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by misszainab(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dreyl:
I hope you are not like the girl? some girls are just damn wicked.
I wld never do that to a human being....except he's a bad person.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dreyl(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
misszainab:
I wld never do that to a human being....except he's a bad person.
i know you are a decent girl you won't do such.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Superstar007(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
infogenius:
I recounted this scenario with some guys last night.

I was in SS1 first term and there was this girl that just wanted me around her
and my guys just asked me to break the ice.

After so many days of encouraging and cajoling me i decided to do just that on a Thursday evening.

That Thursday evening after prep one of those yeye guys said that he must call her and I will have to woo her.

No shakes, i waited under a dongoyaro tree close to the class block.

Suddenly Hadiza appeared and was coming out and my heart beat increased more 2000000%
na God say make I no die

She got closer (sweat over my face in harmattan period) i prayed for courage
At last

Hadiza:infogenius, how are you?
me; fine, and youuu?

Hadiza:cool, y did not come over to teach me sets
me: ......*quiet*....

Hadiza:are u not talking.I hope you are ok. *checking my body temperature*
me:*heart beat beating uncontrollable* puts both hands in my trouser pockets

Hadiza; so what is it you want to see me for? Moh'd just told me u wanted to see me urgently
Me: Yes, let me think

Hadiza: what are u thinking?
me: Let me think *heart beats very high* me sef no understand
Hadiza:ok when u are thru wit thinking I will be in the class
me:wait

Hadiza;ok what is it na?
Me:let me think.*hands still in my pockets*

To cut the long story short i kept her for close to thirty minutes.

Hadiza: I have to go in now,there is cold outside. moreover i have lit assignment
to finish up.
Me:ok,I have finished thinking.em..em...em...em

Hadiza:*getting angry* talk, what is it?
me: ok*bracing up not minding heart beat rate* I .... like u....
and ..em.. I want u to be my special friend..my girlfriend.*stamerring in the process*

Hadiza: is that what took u all the time to say and even kept me in the cold.
Me: I am sorry.SO what is your response to my request?

Hadiza: I will think about it
me;when will i get my reply

Hadiza:next week * and she walks away*
me: *sighs*....see this short girl oh...thank God... *feeling disappointed and walking away with heads bowed*

I am yet to get Hadiza's reply after more than 20yrs and where still good friends till
i left FGC but nothing attached.

I could not sleep for close to a week after the poor showing and I still laff it off anytime it comes to mind
like last night.

LWKMD!!! grin grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Kirinwa: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:

You sounded like someone who started like a professional without any fucck up.. If you have no most embarrassing moment to share, just view the thread and move on rather than showing off

Those who are professionals in the league of toasting are sharing their most embarrassing experience so why displaying inflated ego mentality... ** smh**

Even Dongote and its like can share their embarrassing moment when approaching a lady if given the chance so who the hell are you ?

Let's take small boi, dressing and manner of approach out of this and say the real fact

You speak as it were to scold yet words of wisdom come tumble down your lips. I see your words ever rise like Jupiter's. C0ck.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Superstar007(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
googlepikin:
mine happened like dis, I always see dis beautiful girl dat work in a law firm close to my office. one day I asked their office security guy what's her name, he said oh dat girl? she's a nice person, that her name is Adanna. that the girl is from a very wealthy family but very very humble. I didn't know dis ogogoro man was just hyping the girl because I always dash him money,and dis is opportunity for him to open office on my head.. next day o, I was just passing by the man called me that he told the girl about me. I said but she doesn't know me, he said taaar that he told her, that bros wey dey drive Camry for that office wey dey next door. that she was some how excited. I quickly ran to my office dropped my lappy, went to her office before their madam will come to work. I walked into her office sat down close to her, I said hi, how is work? she said fine, how can I help you. I said no problem I just want to come spend some time with you and tell you how beautiful you are. the girl provoke, excuse me,she ask where do you work I said next door.she said are you stupidd or a retardd? that she will write a report to my company that I came to harass her. mehnn see begging for 10min. since then I hate to see her walking towards me.

Now, this is the real definition of embarrassment.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Gynacologist(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
FrancisTony:
*typing*

My worst embarrassing moment approaching an opposite sex.

It wasn't really about wooing her. Lol! I was walking past the road, and met my old high school friend I know.

I felt like approaching her and starting a convo but something said I shouldn't do so. I still went ahead.

Me- Hello

She- (She pretended as if she didn't know me) grin

Me- I was embarrassed because all the passerbye's were staring at me. embarassed

To save face, I screamed "weren't you the one that I met at ashewo joint yesternight?". grin

Believe my Story at your own peril. tongue
u too sabi? if na useless gurl she go tell u useless boi wa no sabi Bleep kip d moni i no need am again...
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by pretim(f): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007:

Now, this is the real definition of embarrassment.

honestly she no try
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by peculiarabacus(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
nairamaverick:
I'm shy , I don't approach ladies angry so I'm here to read comments and it seems tosyne's thread are always interesting

You tooo fine
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dotwillis1:
at dah instance, u shud v pickd a stone nd hit ha hea

Lwkmd.. Bros easy now
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by vickertony(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
My most Embarrasing
I tried talking to a girl,i said to her Excuse me like 5 times as she was walking suddenly she stopped and asked me if am talking to her.jeez!!! I nearly died oh lol wink
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kirinwa:

You speak as it were to scold yet words of wisdom come tumble down your lips. I see your words ever rise like Jupiter's. C0ck.

Hmmmmmmmmm.. Break it down for easy understanding
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by paramedic: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
U
tosyne2much:
My second experience

I walked up to this random lady and tried to strike up a convo.. I talked and talked and talked but for where ? If I hear say she respond.. Could you believe I foolishly took a walk with this lady for almost 10 mins without a word from her

** Fwd ** @OP; it seems OBJ is an adorable angel when compared to you!! grin grin

I got frustrated and told her I had to go at this point and that I appreciate her making me look like a fool

We parted ways and I haven't even took 3 steps when I heard the bomb " PLS GET A JOB

At that instance, I was overwhlemed by low self esteem and it was as if somebody hit sledge hammer on head from behind.. I couldnt wait but zoomed off (if I hear say I wait)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Lordwheez(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

These lies you are sharing. undecided
diaris God ooooo
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by dechandel(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ipledge:
The last thing I will do is to approach a girl I don't know(apart from Koreans).before I go meet a girl I would send series of msg and make sure I see a very bright green light.
My most embarrassing moment is on nairaland.
I see this beautiful girl pic on nairaland "dechandel".I sent her so many pms,she no gree reply,I followed her,quote almost everything she posted(na dog dey bark cry)I created a thread about her that reach six pages,but she ignored....feel embarrassed that I almost deactivate my acct
Lol cheesy
I am so sorry..
I actually thought you were a troll.. Didnt know you were this serious na grin
Pele cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hahahhaha my own bad ooo.afta pratisin wat I wil say nd her posibl respons 4 2mnth I surmon d corage 2 aproach her
Me:hi babe,sory 2 dsturb u,hope u dnt mind me talkin 2 u 4 2 minutes
Babe:yea I do bt b fast
Me:can u pls sit while I talk
Babe:y I tot its jst 2 minutes
Me:yeah its 2 minutes bt its fils as if its 2yrs of my lyf cos I culdn't imagin u wil even wnt 2 listen 2 wat I got 2 say
Babe:ok(she lukd @ me wit a luvly eyez nd smile on her face)
Mesadas I luk @ her eyez,her beuti clean my brain my goko cleanser)I culdn't say a word.I startd laughin
Babe:y ar u laughin,did u cal me 2 jst laugh
Me:d truth is dat imediatly I luk @ u in d eye I 4got al d tins I hv cramd 4 2mnths 2 tel u.can u gv me dis knd of opp again nxt tym pls
Babe:smiles nd say ok
Me:cald her name nd say,,even if I 4got al dat I cramd 2 tel u,I won't 4get 2 tel u dat u ar so beutiful
Babe:tnks
Mesadinside my mind I say wetin I go talk again ooo,mak I no 4uk up)I jst put my head 4 ground until she go,I cum reminder al d tins wey I cramd 2 tel her...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
paramedic:
U

Miss, pls what have I done this tym wink
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by chyckxx(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
nairamaverick:
I'm shy , I don't approach ladies angry so I'm here to read comments and it seems tosyne's thread are always interesting
same story Johr.. I can't even look at a girl eyeball-to-eyeball.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
dcosmosboy:
Hahahhaha my own bad ooo.afta pratisin wat I wil say nd her posibl respons 4 2mnth I surmon d corage 2 aproach her
Me:hi babe,sory 2 dsturb u,hope u dnt mind me talkin 2 u 4 2 minutes
Babe:yea I do bt b fast
Me:can u pls sit while I talk
Babe:y I tot its jst 2 minutes
Me:yeah its 2 minutes bt its fils as if its 2yrs of my lyf cos I culdn't imagin u wil even wnt 2 listen 2 wat I got 2 say
Babe:ok(she lukd @ me wit a luvly eyez nd smile on her face)
Mesadas I luk @ her eyez,her beuti clean my brain my goko cleanser)I culdn't say a word.I startd laughin
Babe:y ar u laughin,did u cal me 2 jst laugh
Me:d truth is dat imediatly I luk @ u in d eye I 4got al d tins I hv cramd 4 2mnths 2 tel u.can u gv me dis knd of opp again nxt tym pls
Babe:smiles nd say ok
Me:cald her name nd say,,even if I 4got al dat I cramd 2 tel u,I won't 4get 2 tel u dat u ar so beutiful
Babe:tnks
Mesadinside my mind I say wetin I go talk again ooo,mak I no 4uk up)I jst put my head 4 ground until she go,I cum reminder al d tins wey I cramd 2 tel her...

Eeeeeehya what an romantic experience.. I enjoyed reading your comment bro

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by princesa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aww...this so romantic! cheesy
I didn't know guys go through all this just to woo a lady, and here i was thinking it was like slicing a knife through butter cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
princesa:
Aww...this so romantic! cheesy
I didn't know guys go through all this just to woo a lady, and here i was thinking it was like slicing a knife through butter cheesy

You must have bashed countless male species. Oya share you bashing experience wink
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by mzhorlah(f): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
ifaoni:
Notin to share. Ladies woo me not me wooing them.
and this one is feeling like a super-model.undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dammie5(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Actually I've never wooed a girl.]
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by mzhorlah(f): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
chibwike:
is typing a message...
type wetin u wan type fast jare and leave d threadtongue

Agapecharis-i ont embarrass guys o but if u no hear English,I no go embarrass u na u go embarrass urcf
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by mzhorlah(f): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Dammie5:
Actually I've never wooed a girl.]
and this one can lie undecided chai,all this lies Ɣou are sharing on this thread
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2014
cheesy
Lordabas:

I Was trying to talk to my crush i had in high school after admiring her for several months.
I walked up to her and basically tried to say hi,
my mouth got dried embarassed
my mind went blank embarassed
I couldn't think of anything to say the tension was too much then the worst happened...

My nyash betrayed me and I let out a loud fart grin

With the last dose of courage left in me i told her i will talk to her later and zoomed off grin

** That was the last time i saw that girl ** grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by bollyzeez(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
When men were boys, every dude must have had a memorable embarrassing moment, only if you have never attempted to strike up a convo

Lemme keep the ball rolling

**Clears throat**

I, my elder brother and friends were clustered around a particular place when I spotted this pretty damsel. I couldn't hide my feelings and outrightly told them I would like to strike up a convo with her (you know guys naaa, they quickly encouraged me not to dull the package, and little did they know I would mess up wink ). I took an excuse and positioned like a lion waiting for its prey

** Fst Fwd **
The moment she walked past me, I hurriedly walked towards her. (One thing that messed me up was that I used cramming method). I hello-ed her and the following conversation took place

ME - what's up pretty lady ?

She - I'm fine and you ?

Me - I'm very well

Next thing,
I forgot my crammed lines and was dumb founded, only to be looking like a frustrated Jambite grin

After a while, she looked at me for a few seconds and broke the silence.. She said, WAIT oooo !!! Is it that you forgot all what you have crammed or you are not just bold enough ? Ehhhhhnnnnnn !!! What a shameful thing

At that instance, shame and discomfort was registered on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up (I just can't remember how we departed)

**Guys pls share yours **

Note - No claiming of rich or fine boi on this thread oooo
grin
sh***t always happen even in d toilet,u sh**t! undecided
tosyne2much:
When men were boys, every dude must have had a memorable embarrassing moment, only if you have never attempted to strike up a convo

Lemme keep the ball rolling

**Clears throat**

I, my elder brother and friends were clustered around a particular place when I spotted this pretty damsel. I couldn't hide my feelings and outrightly told them I would like to strike up a convo with her (you know guys naaa, they quickly encouraged me not to dull the package, and little did they know I would mess up wink ). I took an excuse and positioned like a lion waiting for its prey

** Fst Fwd **
The moment she walked past me, I hurriedly walked towards her. (One thing that messed me up was that I used cramming method). I hello-ed her and the following conversation took place

ME - what's up pretty lady ?

She - I'm fine and you ?

Me - I'm very well

Next thing,
I forgot my crammed lines and was dumb founded, only to be looking like a frustrated Jambite grin

After a while, she looked at me for a few seconds and broke the silence.. She said, WAIT oooo !!! Is it that you forgot all what you have crammed or you are not just bold enough ? Ehhhhhnnnnnn !!! What a shameful thing

At that instance, shame and discomfort was registered on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up (I just can't remember how we departed)

**Guys pls share yours **

Note - No claiming of rich or fine boi on this thread oooo
grin
sh***t always happen even in d toilet,u sh**t!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.