Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (57678 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by fyneboi79(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
seanblaise:

abeg wetin be SK?
*Parental Guidance* Show some I.d before I tell you.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by misszainab(f): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
WiseBukoye:
The last bashing I got while trying to woo a girl was sometime in 2003, I was travelling in a bus from Akure to Lagos on a weekend. We had a bursted tyre after the turn at Shagamu and the driver was not carrying a spare or jack, but wheel spanner. This pretty lady and I were not talking before the bursted tyre, but started during the wait that was about 3 hours. We chatted well and exchanged mobile numbers. I called her the next day to say hallo and she was so friendly, and lead me on. We agreed on a date by weekend. On that fateful day, I called her to reassure myself of the date before dressing up and withdrew my last change at the bank ATM, fueled the car and drove off to the eatery. I ate, drank and waited for over 3 hours and she stopped picking my calls or reply the couple of messages I sent her. Well, I drove home in despair and had a very bad night. Called her the next day, but she didn't pick..... Fast forward.... She picked her call and a male voice barked at me.... Who are you and why are you disturbing my baby? I was confused! And the male voice told me to look elsewhere for a girl friend, ending the call. I was overwhemed in shock, but wanted to teach her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry......
Jesus Christ!!! Faints again...arrrgh, sorry o!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by lordus01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Am still typing.....
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by deebrain(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
xpac01:
I don't really know why this happens to me. Am always kind of confident of my english prowess, but when trying to woo a lady, my grammar will look so pathetic and crippled, and unfortunately the ladies don't even give me a leverage to this error.
I always remember this embarassing wooing back at school. While reading in the class in my normal reading theartre, this beautiful girl caught my attention, then i decided to make a move and recorded the whole incident in my phone. This what ensued:
Me: baby hw far (now my heart beating fast, almost tearing my chest)
SHE: fine (soft voice)
ME: how is studying?
SHE: you said? (already noticing the error)
ME:.....forget. I am always since viewing your seriousness from the behind.
SHE: how? what are you saying? (frowning)
ME: (already loosing confidence) baby I will like to be friends with the seriousness of somebody like you.
SHE: (bursted and laughing emabrassingly, attracting the whole students reading in the theatre) look am in this school to read and not to make friends with people like you ok? Please leave me alone.
ME: (stood up face down, packed my book and left the theatre).
When i played back the incident, i was like, xpac na u be dat. So embarassing...

Hmmmmmm....... This one is strong.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dreyl(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
misszainab:
I'm awake already....madman!
nah you ain't awake *pour gutter water on her again and pick race* grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
stexsy:
u r lying, u watch too much of nigerian movies

What I hate most I people referring to me as a liar

Do you know you are trying to spoil my image with what you posted ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by segzybobo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well I didn't have more experience about wooing a lady but I can still remember the first lady I woo.. She live close to our house and I like the girl but don't have the courage to work up to her so I seek help from my elder brother, I even borrow his phone to pose. I wrote down everything my bro said and I did some cramming.

Me: hi ( but she didn't reply and according to what I learn from ma bro, she must reply b4 I continue) so I said HI like 3 times but she didn't reply so I just skip that side and I went to the next thing line,

ME: your face looks familiar ( still no response) I talked and talked but the gurn didn't reply but I didn't lose focus cus my friends are watching me and I don't want they to make jest of me that i'm not bold enough.

then we approach this big house and she said that I should go back that her dad is around and he his a police man and he won't want to see me following her...( ny head just swell and my drag for ground) I den turn back and my friends was asking me what happen but I told them lies.

I saw the gurl the following day but I was unable to go and meet her cus she was with her friends and they were laughing while looking @ me.... I have been dodging the the gurl up to the time that we left that area.

since then I would first make friend with the gurl b4 wooing her cus I no wan disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
NairaMode:
I was high.
I had taken a whole bottle of brandy and a parcel of We*ed back then with a friend.
We finished it all.

On our way home, I met this cute lady... I called and went up to her and I asked her "What's her name" for up to 9 times.
She was just confused and looking at me.
My friend came and dragged me.
and u stil rememba ds even tho u were high? Uv got one bad sharp brain!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by WiseBukoye(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
For her to always be wise next time, I called her number again and the male voice came on barking... I wasn't listening this around, but raised my voice saying " see you yeye man, forming boy friend. What do you know about dating...ask that prostitute that you call girlfriend, where she was the previous Saturday that she returned late? She was moarning under me and enjoying my thrust in the hotel room After I sapped the strenght out of her, she frame up the car breakdown or tyre busrt story. Yeye man without sense, dey form boy friend. Fool!" And the man was like what! what!! What!!!? Na so I hung up. I laughed sootee that day. Fast forward..... That lady lost that guy and we got married sometimes in 2006 November. We are celebrating our anniversary this Sunday in Church. I guess I will be showing her this message at after party. Hahaha!!! Quite an experience.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dreyl(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
mdee1:
Smh
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dreyl(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
I hope you are not like the girl? some girls are just damn wicked.
misszainab:
Jesus Christ!!! Faints again...arrrgh, sorry o!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
smudge2079:
I remember dis one... My first crush, i was in primary 5 den. Walked up to dis little lady & told her "will u marry me?"
guy u don tey 4 ds tin o...as at then,even if them dey call person my wife ''oko iyawo'',i go dey vex ni
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Efostick(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
looool...funny stories cheesy can someone qive me toastinq tips...em kinda shy wink
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by lirusehn(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Only very inexperienced small boiz; run after a lady; or goo to woo a lady; they just see walking on d road; it is vvery inappropriate and immature;
They are appropriate quarters for that; if the situation is not appropriate; or the atmosphere does not warrant it; pls do not go; its as simple as that; telling u from my countless experiuences; I have never been embarrased; or lookrd down upon ( ur dressing n presentation tells d way u'll be addressed)...

Those who have eyes, n are willing to lear,; pls do...

Am out.

well written smiley
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
CalabarBoi:
i don't believe you smiley
Better do. tongue
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by joseph1832(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:

I have been noticing the dude since.. We don need a pastor to tell us he's an hypocrite
You see the likes of him everywhere here in Nairaland and outside, spreading their self righteous deluded testimonies everywhere.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by phabulous88(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
WiseBukoye:
For her to always be wise next time, I called her number again and the male voice came on barking... I wasn't listening this around, but raised my voice saying " see you yeye man, forming boy friend. What do you know about dating...ask that prostitute that you call girlfriend, where she was the previous Saturday that she returned late? She was moarning under me and enjoying my thrust in the hotel room After I sapped the strenght out of her, she frame up the car breakdown or tyre busrt story. Yeye man without sense, dey form boy friend. Fool!" And the man was like what! what!! What!!!? Na so I hung up. I laughed sootee that day. Fast forward..... That lady lost that guy and we got married sometimes in 2006 November. We are celebrating our anniversary this Sunday in Church. I guess I will be showing her this message at after party. Hahaha!!! Quite an experience.

That's not the way to row bra'h. What you did is against the Brother's Code. You eFfed up bra'h
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by lirusehn(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007:
If I say that ladies woo me, they'd say that I"m lying and bragging. lipsrsealed

itz Normal ... So kindly act right cuz no one gIvez a spoon. . undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

Better do. tongue
make me undecided tongue
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
joseph1832:
You see the likes of him everywhere here in Nairaland and outside, spreading their self righteous deluded testimonies everywhere.
Hahahahahaha lwkmd.. I'm glad you are very observant
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
noordean:
and u stil rememba ds even tho u were high? Uv got one bad sharp brain!

Yeah. I have a sharp brain.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
CalabarBoi:
make me undecided tongue
lol
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
darediamond:

It happened because you were some how lonely then and coupling that with the chemistry of Love in a scenario that resulted in that intimate experience with him, your experience is not bad if you know what I mean.
Yes you are right. Not that I felt bad but honestly I wasn't expecting it at all.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
xpac01:
I don't really know why this happens to me. Am always kind of confident of my english prowess, but when trying to woo a lady, my grammar will look so pathetic and crippled, and unfortunately the ladies don't even give me a leverage to this error.
I always remember this embarassing wooing back at school. While reading in the class in my normal reading theartre, this beautiful girl caught my attention, then i decided to make a move and recorded the whole incident in my phone. This what ensued:
Me: baby hw far (now my heart beating fast, almost tearing my chest)
SHE: fine (soft voice)
ME: how is studying?
SHE: you said? (already noticing the error)
ME:.....forget. I am always since viewing your seriousness from the behind.
SHE: how? what are you saying? (frowning)
ME: (already loosing confidence) baby I will like to be friends with the seriousness of somebody like you.
SHE: (bursted and laughing emabrassingly, attracting the whole students reading in the theatre) look am in this school to read and not to make friends with people like you ok? Please leave me alone.
ME: (stood up face down, packed my book and left the theatre).
When i played back the incident, i was like, xpac na u be dat. So embarassing...
Upload the amr file or adonbilivit
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
femisek:
hmm remember a girl usually smiling at me in the neighborhood,thought it was a visa to love ,waited for her at her usual path around 7.30pm when she passed by I followed till a part of the street with less people so I moved closer and said hi,aw was your day?she kept mute i said common if you are not beautiful I won't approach you she said if you don't stop following me I will exhibit madness for you in Yoruba language. o boy I waka straight comot from her back
u no even get liver,u shuld av xerted more pressure n let her xhibit her madness 1st
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
WiseBukoye:
Oh! What a funny tread. Let me rekindle the old memories. I had a couple of such experiences in those good days, when life was full of fun and little worries.

Some twenty 26 years back in secondary school, I guess JSS two precisely, there is this fair complexioned beauty girl in the next class. I've always admired her and wrote some couple of anonymous love letters to her. Often drop them in her locker after school hours. Out of illusion, I dropped a couple of such letters too in locker too, so as to convince my bad friends that this lady and I were dating. On this fateful wednessday, during environmental (cutting of grasses), I was challenged to prove to my friends that we were really dating. Na so I gather courage and managed to go tell her that I'd like to tell something, but after school hours. She was puzzled and short of words, and I was too shy to wait for her response. Fast forwars.... After school my bad friends were still asking me to proof to them that my story of dating was true. I surmon courage tail this girl to her house, which was like 1.5km from school. There was this her friend with her that fateful Wednesday evening, so I took a short cut, so I can corner her before she got to her street. Alas! There she comes alone now and I was approaching her. From no where, the yeye shy spirit just grab me. Na so I
fainted?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by smudge2079(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
noordean:
guy u don tey 4 ds tin o...as at then,even if them dey call person my wife ''oko iyawo'',i go dey vex ni
Hahaha. Dose good innocent days.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

These lies you are sharing. undecided
Diaris god ooooo lwkmd
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
liciousann Happy Birthday To You... Enjoy....
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by todayguest(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Let me think. Yes! There was a girl I met one evening. I excused her, we talked as we walk to her home. She gave me her name. On entering the compound, we bade good night and promised to see the next day. At the appointed time, I when to check on her, couldn't find her. Made inquiries, no body seem to know her. Went to her home, got informed no body bears that name she have. Stood by, if I could see or recognize her, all failed. I felt so embarrassed. I was able to encourage myself by there words "every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.(lol)
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
deebrain:

Hmmmmmm....... This one is strong.
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Sike(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
lmao. what a funny thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.