Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (57671 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by zabson(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2014
havnt u got anything to angry say?
MrFlexible:
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Emodeee: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
shebi it's TOSYNe2much? D Thread must mk front page lah

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by UjSizzle(f): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Lol it takes practice. Lots of practice. One day you'll be so good at approaching women that low self esteem will flee from your lives.
In fact you'll be exuding this aura of confidence that the women will always answer your greeting with a welcome smile, enough to help you relax and get the conversation rolling. Unless she has better things on her mind than listening to a stranger yarn stories, you'll definitely have her attention wink

Keep practicing, inugo? smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by nkpommpko(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX,
Yes!!! Don't just complain read this
»»END TIME INDEED!!!
The devil has released his demons to
destroy more souls!!! Please take ur time 2
go through dis message cos its very
important who knows u might save a life.
(I just got this from a male contact I don't
know if its true but prevention is always
better than cure) "BlackSea Angel" is said
to be a Female Bloody Cult originating 4rm
Caribbean Island. Most of their members
are half-cast or black young ladies
between d ages of 18 to 28yrs old. They
have been sent to west African countries
particularly Nigeria, they are here; already
operating especially at night in major cities
of Nigeria (particularly Lagos, Abuja, Port-
Hacourt, Kaduna, Kano, Calabar who knows
where again).
They initiate Nigerian girls by making
friends with them, sharing gifts and lots of
money...in pretence of being generous.
Their method is to touch their victims with
either a silver or golden ring on their
finger, then come back to torment them in
their dreams and afterwards transfer their
souls to the sea demons.
They seduce Nigerian men both young and
old. They have sex with them and when
they do, they will want to be on top with
prolong kisses as they carry out their
silent, wicked and inauspicious rituals on
the unsuspecting man so as to use their
spirits for their blood sacrifice.
Pls warn ur husbands, sisters, brothers,
family members as well as your
neighbours. Beware of strangers who
quickly want to be your friends and would
gladly want to jump into bed with u.
Already, they have a lounge in Abuja where
they lure innocent girls into lesbianism and
in the process, trade their destinies with
gifts of cash and good living.
PARENTS PLEASE!!! *WARN YOUR CHILDREN
FROM ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM STRANGE
FRIENDS!!!
Beware! Pass this message to save others
who might be ignorant of this demonic
invasion!!! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR
GENERATION. Whatsapp 07031994508, counter it with polished natural gemstone spiritual remedies. NOW!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Emodeee:
shebi it's TOSYNe2much? D Thread must mk front page lah
hahahahaha.. Ehn ehn !
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by adonbilivit: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2014
seeing this made me smile cos i just wooed a lady now. it was smooth. i never get embarrassed cos i sabi package my self
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by smudge2079(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2014
I remember dis one... My first crush, i was in primary 5 den. Walked up to dis little lady & told her "will u marry me?"

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2014
have never had any moreover ladies are u now bread guys toast? cox here in the Philippines we don't do such
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by holatin(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2014
zabson:
i can relate
to
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2014
UjSizzle:
Lol it takes practice. Lots of practice. One day you'll be so good at approaching women that low self esteem will flee from your lives.
In fact you'll be exuding this aura of confidence that the women will always answer your greeting with a welcome smile, enough to help you relax and get the conversation rolling. Unless she has better things on her mind than listening to a stranger yarn stories, you'll definitely have her attention wink

Keep practicing, inugo? smiley
You dey feel like mama to these boys abi? angry

I just dey look you. cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by purplekayc(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2014
nairamaverick:
I'm shy , I don't approach ladies angry so I'm here to read comments and it seems tosyne's thread are always interesting
u have to do it weather you like it or not
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by micynute94(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:

Lol...
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by zabson(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
ur case
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by adonbilivit: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
seeing this made me smile cos i just wooed a lady now. it was smooth. i never get embarrassed cos i sabi package my self..
i saw her in the bank this morning, i got attracted to her instantly. when i was done i went outside and waited for to come out. after waiting for about five minutes she came out....and immediately walked into a boutique. *see gobe*..she started conversing with the sales person( a lady)...* double wahala*...i still went there, said hi to both of them and asked the other lady to excuse us and she did ...the rest is not meant for your ears and eyes

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by zabson(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
ur case
holatin:

to
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by UjSizzle(f): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:

Loool!! I'm a teacher in the ministry of hope tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Alvelt14(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
I don't woo gals,
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by elbinmanny(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Never been embarrased..if it has occuree..cant remember o... now na internet toasting i dey do... no stress..no embarrasment...no spending...no follow follow...we end up being in love before we meet for the first time cheesy #TeamEtoasting grin

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by purplekayc(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
nairamaverick:
I'm shy , I don't approach ladies angry so I'm here to read comments and it seems tosyne's thread are always interesting
you have to do it weather you want to or not
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

Loool!! I'm a teacher in the ministry of hope tongue grin
*yimu* they should believe you at their own peril. cheesy

Meanwhile ,how is my wink........ cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by leonard509(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
[i] My second experience

I walked up to this random lady and tried to strike up a convo.. I talked and talked and talked but for where ? If I hear say she respond.. Could you believe I foolishly took a walk with this lady for almost 10 mins with a word from her

** Fwd **

I got frustrated and told her I had to go at this point and that I appreciate her making me look like a fool

We departed and I haven't even took 3 steps when I heard the bomb " PLS GET A JOB

At that instance, I was overwhlemed by low self esteem and it was as if somebody hit sledge hammer on head from behind.. I could wait than zoom off (if I hear say I wait)

ndo my dear brother. i have'nt wooed any girl sha, asin face to face chyking, but i sabi tease them with compliments
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Funny guys around...
Some will walk up to ask if you've watched the match between arsenal and Nigeria.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by UjSizzle(f): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2014
silvermania:
have never had any moreover ladies are u now bread guys toast? cox here in the Philippines we don't do such
You wouldn't have to. The farm's always calling over there.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tellwisdom: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Poor bois sad.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2014
If I tell my story una go pity me well well cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2014
tellwisdom:
Poor bois sad.
grin grin

tellwisdom you haf come to make wahala abi? cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Veckylord(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2014
nkpommpko:
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX,
Yes!!! Don't just complain read this
»»END TIME INDEED!!!
The devil has released his demons to
destroy more souls!!! Please take ur time 2
go through dis message cos its very
important who knows u might save a life.
(I just got this from a male contact I don't
know if its true but prevention is always
better than cure) "BlackSea Angel" is said
to be a Female Bloody Cult originating 4rm
Caribbean Island. Most of their members
are half-cast or black young ladies
between d ages of 18 to 28yrs old. They
have been sent to west African countries
particularly Nigeria, they are here; already
operating especially at night in major cities
of Nigeria (particularly Lagos, Abuja, Port-
Hacourt, Kaduna, Kano, Calabar who knows
where again).
They initiate Nigerian girls by making
friends with them, sharing gifts and lots of
money...in pretence of being generous.
Their method is to touch their victims with
either a silver or golden ring on their
finger, then come back to torment them in
their dreams and afterwards transfer their
souls to the sea demons.
They seduce Nigerian men both young and
old. They have sex with them and when
they do, they will want to be on top with
prolong kisses as they carry out their
silent, wicked and inauspicious rituals on
the unsuspecting man so as to use their
spirits for their blood sacrifice.
Pls warn ur husbands, sisters, brothers,
family members as well as your
neighbours. Beware of strangers who
quickly want to be your friends and would
gladly want to jump into bed with u.
Already, they have a lounge in Abuja where
they lure innocent girls into lesbianism and
in the process, trade their destinies with
gifts of cash and good living.
PARENTS PLEASE!!! *WARN YOUR CHILDREN
FROM ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM STRANGE
FRIENDS!!!
Beware! Pass this message to save others
who might be ignorant of this demonic
invasion!!! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR
GENERATION. Whatsapp 07031994508, counter it with polished natural gemstone spiritual remedies. NOW!
i wish am in abuja or those cities u mentioned i always those kind of girls chia see free bleep

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by fyneboi79(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
When men were boys, every dude must have had a memorable embarrassing moment, only if you have never attempted to strike up a convo

Lemme keep the ball rolling

**Clears throat**

I, my elder brother and friends were clustered around a particular place when I spotted this pretty damsel. I couldn't hide my feelings and outrightly told them I would like to strike up a convo with her (you know guys naaa, they quickly encouraged me not to dull the package, and little did they know I would mess up wink ). I took an excuse and positioned like a lion waiting for its prey

** Fst Fwd **
The moment she walked past me, I hurriedly walked towards her. (One thing that messed me up was that I used cramming method). I hello-ed her and the following conversation took place

ME - what's up pretty lady ?

She - I'm fine and you ?

Me - I'm very well

Next thing,
I forgot my crammed lines and was dumb founded, only to be looking like a frustrated Jambite grin

After a while, she looked at me for a few seconds and broke the silence.. She said, WAIT oooo !!! Is it that you forgot all what you have crammed or you are not just bold enough ? Ehhhhhnnnnnn !!! What a shameful thing

At that instance, shame and discomfort was registered on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up (I just can't remember how we departed)

**Guys pls share yours **

Note - No claiming of rich or fine boi on this thread oooo
grin
Well I have never had one cos my natural swag has never disappointed me. A little liquor and sk in my system and any chick I fancy at that moment of highness is bed bound grin *Never missed*
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
This dude always has some dumb experience to share. Am sure now it's a thing of the past since girls are the ones chasing you.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by queebeediva(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Some people can lie sha oo! Anyway mine was a bit frustating ; walking pass some group of boys chatting then suddenly one of them ran after me and was saying ,hello! Hi! Excuss me and I was rushing for lecture I paused and asked the guy anything pls thinking is their normal way of stoping a girl to ask her out but I was embarras when he said sorry your cloth is stain with blood . O boy is the confussion on my face even the thank you that came out of my mouth was a conffused one sef. How I got home na only God no.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.