Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures (214686 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=cheekyleggy post=47842427]

Would the animals roam freely on the farm? and only spend the night in the shed created?[/quote
Yes.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by kennymotors(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
sir,kindly give me your phone no.I will need your assistant soon
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2016
kennymotors:
sir,kindly give me your phone no.I will need your assistant soon
Zero8065220074
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by jubtawk: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good day World1, pls I will like to know the cost implications if one wants invest on a acre of land.

Moreso, what is different between sucker and hybrid?

Thank you

Jubril
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by treasure247(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello sir,
Thanks for the info..really appreciate
I have 2 acres in Ogun state and will really appreciate if you can help
Please i need your email address sir
Will appreciate if you can help
God bless you sir
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
jubtawk:
Good day World1, pls I will like to know the cost implications if one wants invest on a acre of land.

Moreso, what is different between sucker and hybrid?

Thank you

Jubril
Your location and intending practice be it manual or mechanised will be the determinants.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
treasure247:
Hello sir,
Thanks for the info..really appreciate
I have 2 acres in Ogun state and will really appreciate if you can help
Please i need your email address sir
Will appreciate if you can help
God bless you sir
Habdecnigeria@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 5:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Get into business with the primary aim of creating jobs for others and not for employing yourself. Get into business to serve others and money will come.

When you employ yourself it is called "Self-Employed" but when you create a business you've done something that may go beyond you. When you create a business, you've created an avenue for collaboration and for someone else to dream.

A Self-Employed proprietor always suffers from short life-expectancy because of the so much work he or she will have to do alone.

Start an agribusiness that will employ your community today. If you can't do it alone. Call others to join forces with you. That's the secret of the rich: they never swim alone, also, they think long-term impact not short-term because that's actually narrow thinking.

Green morning noble comrades. Let's continue to do what's right. Our future is greener than the poverty and economic hardship. Together, we can make it better.

Collaboration is the playground of the rich and influential.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by yemorash: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Can you help me with the cost estimate of starting plantain farm on a plot of land.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by yemorash: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good morning sir, Can you help me with the cost estimate of starting plantain farm on a plot of land.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
yemorash:
Good morning sir, Can you help me with the cost estimate of starting plantain farm on a plot of land.
You can achieve it with 50,000.

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by lanre2009: 4:33am On Sep 13, 2016
What will be the cost for an acre, from planting to harvest....kindly outline all the factors that is involved

world1:

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by mcrach: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello Sir. I need to plant plantain on 3 acres of land. I want to know the cost estimation of this. Please send the details to sakarash@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
mcrach:
Hello Sir. I need to plant plantain on 3 acres of land. I want to know the cost estimation of this. Please send the details to sakarash@yahoo.com
Okay. Check your mail.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Osinitu(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good day sir world 1,

I have 1 acre of land, I need to know the cost estimation how a plantain plantation on it sir and possible target market.

Thanks
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by enomakos(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
world1:

how many suckers will be need in 1 plot of land?
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by endyme(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
What Is This Practice Meant For?

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by dre4u(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
What about market for the farm produce, can u help to get market for it?
I have 1 acre to use, can u help in Ibadan sir?

Thanks for the information.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by papilo90(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hi sir, please ill need to discuss with you, my boss has enormous land, I'm looking to expand his ventures by going into plantain production. So please send me your contact or reach me on mytochondria90@gmail.com
Thank you, pls its an urgent request o.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by ADEWALE7777: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2016
About 50 acres of land for farming is available for sale in Odo Ogun area of Iseyin Oyo state. An acre goes for just #30 000 only.

About 2plots of land available for sale in custom area of iseyin oyo state. Custom is the CBD of the city (centre business district)It has very good access roads and the land faces the express road to saki.

All the Lands are available for inspection.

For more details on lands in Iseyin @ affordable price

Contact us on 08117928126
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Stephendinma: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
People i need your help please,
I have 2acres of land in delta asaba,and another 2acres of land also in another part of delta asaba,
I want to use one of the 2acres of plantain farming and the other im not sure yet,
Could you please all share your experiences on this matter and how much returns i will be making
And also include all the money rough calcultions of how much i will be spending .
And include the positive and negatives aswell.

Thanks
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Emempaul(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
endyme:
What Is This Practice Meant For?
bigger healthier bunch. Also leaves are thinned to 2 or 3 so dat nurients are diverted to the fruits
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by neyoamos28: 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
pls gv me ur whhatapp number
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Emempaul(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2016
Stephendinma:
People i need your help please,
I have 2acres of land in delta asaba,and another 2acres of land also in another part of delta asaba,
I want to use one of the 2acres of plantain farming and the other im not sure yet,
Could you please all share your experiences on this matter and how much returns i will be making
And also include all the money rough calcultions of how much i will be spending .
And include the positive and negatives aswell.

Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3479028/plantain-city-project-ogun-state

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Natpat: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
My name is Adewale Akande. I will like to speak to you. I can be reached at akandenath@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Innovative approach to agribusiness
Zero8065220074

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Are you interested in setting up a banana and plantain farm in Nigeria then talk to us at Highhill Agribusiness Development Centre.

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Compliment of the season to you all. Let's do agric it pays

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 27, 2016
world1:
Are you interested in setting up a banana and plantain farm in Nigeria then talk to us at Highhill Agribusiness Development Centre.

Complements of the season. There was a time you asked people to invest in the plantain hill project. I didn't have much then but right now, I am willing to get a land there and have my own plantain farm there. Is there still an opportunity? I look forward to your reply.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
ebukasoso:

Complements of the season. There was a time you asked people to invest in the plantain hill project. I didn't have much then but right now, I am willing to get a land there and have my own plantain farm there. Is there still an opportunity? I look forward to your reply.
Good morning.
Yes. Contact us at HIGHHILL AGRI-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by strongtech2(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
world1:

Hello, I just came across this thread. I am interested in plantation, I don't have any basic knowledge about this or farming but I believe if am tutored or shown how to go about it I will go places. I will like to contact you privately for further discussions. 07032380845
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
strongtech2:

Hello, I just came across this thread. I am interested in plantation, I don't have any basic knowledge about this or farming but I believe if am tutored or shown how to go about it I will go places. I will like to contact you privately for further discussions. 07032380845
You can also reach me on zero8065220074

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.