Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. (19470 Views)

Atheists, Agnostics And Freethinkers: Share Your Relationship Experience / Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1miccza: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2014
I guess the OP understands exactly what she is saying and as usual the ladies that has been serially perforated or guys that have been perforating ladies serially from Adam would always kick against threads like this. As a guy I have abstained from sex and relationships for well over 20 years and I am not dead I've had ladies both married and unmarried swarming like bees and I remained resolute till date. Thanks to God almighty for the will power and strength.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Bamz(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Ellechrystal kiss
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Kachipi: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Indeed Sex is over rated guys, I used to be a Sex addict back in Campus then but on Graduation and after NYSC I made up my mind to quit, i changed my location, stopped returning calls from female friends, started going to church regularly, got engaged on different legal online biz. Honesty my life changed for the better for these 2 years and 9 months i ve stayed without sex, Both spiritually and Financially, God blessed me with too much favor that wherever i go people Love me and want to do anything to make me happy, its amazing! Soon enough i know the Lord will give me a good woman to spend the rest of my life with, I pity the woman because all these days i've being doing body building exercise and only heaven knows the level of my testesteron now.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Uffakowoicho(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2014
I'm a natural celibate,i have had sex since i was born,I'm 34 now n have no relationship nor partner.i kissed 3 girls btw 1999,2002 $ 2009. mine is natural n i can stay my whole life in celibacy
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by ibson99(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2014
I've been celibate since March,, jeez i haven't kissed a girl or have an erection since then.. Am concentrating on my hustle want to make lot of money,, just hope my sperm won't dry up before then!!!!
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by vokalguy(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2014
ireneony:
nairalanders, share your celibacy relationship experience here.
well I have decided to stay one year without dating....am in my seventh month.
if u know you have vowed not to be in a relationship for some period of time...share your celibacy experience here. whether you are started or your through with your celibacy, your contribution are needed.

celibacy to my own understanding means, when someone voluntarily decides to abstinent from sex, relationship and marriage over a period of time

I disagree with you, you can be celibate & still be in a relationship
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Cross007: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2014
I kinda Dig the Celibacy ish,How I wish I could be that Strong****menh it ain't easy but I believe I'll do better next year,Gaskiya na less burning of Cash and more time to reason better stuff asides strategies on how to get Laid
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by sulmeza(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Whatever - celibacy ko, celibacy ni.

So the definition of a word is not the meaning of the word/. I am sure you didnt go to school.
d gal too stubborn...she neva submits
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by tonero230(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
My own celibacy is that at my age 28,i'm still a virgin reason because i'v been told by many men and women of God not to have sex with any gal until i'm married.That if i do it,my future will be be destroyed.That i'm a star and God's hand is in me.The fact is that it's no more easy for me.peeps,what do you people think....Can having sex ruins ones destiny?They said that others can do it and get scotfree but if i do it,i wont go far but if i endure and get married,that i will be one of mouth speaking in this nation.peeps do you guys think it's true?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Dcmg(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

Once in 6months

Please don't bother getting married bros.....You are better off as a Rev. father.
lol,rev father no dey ma dictionary.
I dnt still understand why people have to correlate abstinence/calibacy with Religion.
They dnt necesarily have to correlate,just that sex has taken control of some peoples life{Mostly guys}.So many are living out of control as a result of sex that they are blinded not to see the "big picture" of life.
Its sad!
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by ellechrystal(f): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bamz:
Ellechrystal kiss
Hello bams . How r ya?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Bamz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hello bams . How r ya?

Amazingly cool. Its my favorite time of the week. How about you?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Elantracey:

but mine is whiter tongue

But your own whiteness is from Chewing stick tongue

My own whiteness is from Closeup grin
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Classicalmusic: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:
well I vowed never to date again until further notice

Guys eh they really dealt with me
I guess you dated wrong guys. I mean those who keep on scoring. Could you please tell what happened?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by ellechrystal(f): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bamz:

Amazingly cool. Its my favorite time of the week. How about you?
Oh. Am doing fine..
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
coolfredo:
my brother had it been i never read one of ur post on d topic " can a guy frndzone girlx" u said " u have frnd zone some while stil fv......kin her excpt one camorian u help in fyndin acomodation cos she is ur nebor" i wil hav start to conderm my self.... u r such an hypocrite.. repent bro n be sincere to ur self

Errrrrrm Bros.. Please check the moniker again

If na sleep eye you take type this nonsense, you're forgiven for your mistake.... But if by any chance your five functional senses were at their peak when you posted this, please do reference or quote word for word the thread and the post where you saw, according to you, the source of my hypocrisy.

That said, the fact that I'm a virgin at my age shouldn't make you feel sorry for yourself or feel condemned if you're not, I'm a man, you're a man, we both have different tenets, principles and habitual practises that we live our lives by, so there's no reason why my own standard for moral living should make you feel sour with yourself.

Find your own tenets and principles and live by them, be proud of them....if you're not a virgin you have your reasons, it's your life... Be proud about it.. I'm a virgin... It's my life and I'm proud to be one

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Bamz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:

Oh. Am doing fine..

Um great. You didn't happen to get my last email did you?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
2yrs +
Visiting men was part of it too
Started dating again last yr

1 Like

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Sunnybabe(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:

sorry
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dcmg:
3yrs and counting.Not for any fvcking religious nonsense..,i'm bigger than that sh:t{sex,p¿rn,whatever},be like childrens play.
If atall i even get married,if my wife agrees to sex ones a month or if possible ones in 6 months,that would be great.
Like i don't know y people be overhyping this sex thing like it's the greatest,sweetest thing life has to offer.
Sha,they say one man's meat is another's poison.
Mtchew, Virgin talk. Kiddo
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by DICKtator: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by pheforusty(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:

..u sound bitter... same way u've complained bout men, dats how men complain bout d ladies too..
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Dcmg(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ace2013:
Mtchew, Virgin talk. Kiddo
Insecure azz that sex has taken control of their brain will always have an excuse.
Sorry for you
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
1one:

But your own whiteness is from Chewing stick tongue

My own whiteness is from Closeup grin

now am wondering where you got that idea from ,

you know you can't compare oral b to close up na cheesy
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Elantracey:

now am wondering where you got that idea from ,

you know you can't compare oral b to close up na cheesy

But you're not using oral B

Or do you plan on moving from Chewing stick and salt to Oral B? grin

No need to be ashamed.... You can just own up
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by FLAWLES(f): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
wo1F:

I'm sorry for your pain Juliaann.

Most times we don't set out to hurt. The mad urge to get laid turns us to such excellent love poets that leaves Oscar Wilde shuddering in disbelief. This ultimately leads us to making pronouncements we have no intention whatsoever of keeping. I'm sorry but it is what it is.

FLAWLES I salute your struggle but you're conceding so much will power that you should ordinarily wield. Having recently settled into a new job, I'm at a point in my life too where I'm re-evaluating my life relationship wise. Its been 6weeks I cut all ties with everyone and 5weeks since my last female contact. If I can push it to where you currently are, then I would have done an amazing job rediscovering myself

Nice thread Op. I believe for those who genuinely want to lead a diff life, in this instance staying celibate, can rally and encourage one another on this thread. When you feel the pressure is getting to you, come in here and talk about it.

I hold no moral ace, but its been the best 5weeks for me in a long while.

Celibacy rocks people
.?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

But you're not using oral B

Or do you plan on moving from Chewing stick and salt to Oral B? grin

No need to be ashamed.... You can just own up

I ask again where did you get that from or you just made it up from your head?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

I ask again where did you get that from or you just made it up from your head?

My head has such a rich deposit of facts and truths, so if I made up from my head...it would still suffice..as credible information
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

My head has such a rich deposit of facts and truths, so if I made up from my head...it would still suffice..as credible information

then I guess you head needs serious resetting for it to bring forth such a fact .
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by jpphilips(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
An ugly, poor, uncompetitive female is celibate by default, most of what some call relationships is a social deviant.
Even social pariah get mouth dey talk of celibacy, what choice is there sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Men Think In A Relationship / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.