Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? (19118 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Please O, NL Who Is To Give Birth First Between This Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by kstadaura: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
i will choose INTROVERT for a start cool

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
anyone but ISHILOVE

THAT GIRL TOO HATE ME....AND I HATE HER TOO angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
February 14th
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ladyboss1. it's just a date, no strings...

2 Likes

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
DDeliverer:
anyone but ISH ILOVE

THAT GIRL TOO HATE ME....AND I HATE HER TOO angry angry angry angry angry angry
she doesn't hate u...
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by czarr(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinaj
Because we na pH pple
#proximityhelps grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
she doesn't hate u...

BROS, YOU SURE?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dharniel:
Lady boss1
lol hw old r u? She likes older guys
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by czarr(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
February 14th
funny dude
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yesss thank you for making this thread..

Yesterday I was just browsing the Romance section as usual

Was on one thread or the other and sighted one fine guy...

then I got distracted and exited it...now Ive forgotten his username and cant find him again..

make una just help me locate him

**modified I found him!! I found him grin grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
DDeliverer:

BROS, YOU SURE?
surer than
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
czarr:
funny dude
lol d op sef.... No sabi english
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
surer than

I DOUBT....ANYWAYS NA HER BUSINESS...
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by manee2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle_ though she's older. I jst lyk ha.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol hw old r u? She likes older guys

age no matter, i hope she won't mind...
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by vizkiz: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
another thread to increase these ladies ego angry

6 Likes

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by remmyton(f): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is it only one person, bc I will want to date a lot nlanders. Lol

3 Likes

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by kstadaura: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
remmyton:
you can list more than one in order of their priority.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by crazygod(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'd pick rokiatu. For reasons best known to me. grin

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
without thinking twice, i will pick marieolae, iv always liked that girl, right 4rm d very 1st day i saw her moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by cyprus000: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:
another thread to increase these ladies ego angry
[size=13pt]
Reality!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:

then I got distracted and exited it...now Ive forgotten his username and cant find him again..

I'm here. wink
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm here. wink

Youre here to help me find him?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Youre here to help me find him?
I'm him. angry
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm him. angry

Youre not, don't make me have to ignore your comment grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
What is this one saying?
remmyton:
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
IntrovertViviciousvivi grin grin grin grin I hope she cute with some roborobo 4 her front and back shaa becos if not divorce straight grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
crazygod:
I'd pick rokiatu. For reasons best known to me. grin

the reasons are known to us as well...gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Emmaesty(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Egusisoup cos I find his moniker funny grin grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by misspicy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tomfrench,dah guy be rolling in cuteness wink
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Buh I'm here,lady gurgle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.