Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84474 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by niggereyez(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
what mine luks like lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dymondgurl:
My friend's hair. I just left the low cut crew so its, you know, small.....

Is that your friend a Nigerian?

Ahhhhhh yeeeee... See hair... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
akinsadeez:

back view of the hair or face or what? tongue embarassed grin
What's on your mind?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is coreect grin grin
Dymondgurl:
My friend's hair. I just left the low cut crew so its, you know, small.....

Others be showin their faces shocked shocked shocked, ns som b like 'am so cute'.. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by sussywink(f): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
my hair
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by oluamid(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
killercute16:
:-XOMG,What is this na.....your hair is owk oh,buh the face is outta this world.

Be nice bro.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Things i do to my hair in the name of style.

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
ajebuter:
Hairless?

Not moi.

Got nicer hair than weave on sef. Lol

Your hair is relaxed and too thin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by akinsadeez(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoachDX:
What's on your mind?

the hair alone lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
VivyGift:

It is angry

Believe it
Pretty nice! smiley
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by temian(f): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
My hair

25 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VivyGift(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimkaire:
Hehe....doubtful, dear. The tip of your hair shows smiley. By the way, I know that weave-on but have forgotten the name. An Expression product ni sha No hard feelings.
hehehe @ na expresseion product ni sha...

Anyways, thats my hair nd i dont need to force you to believe me

#cheers
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by peziz(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mine

14 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by anthoniaz(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lovely pictures

I love my hair.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Omavik:
ok...mine,,tho its been relaxed
your hair ,eyes ,lips.. 95%/100%
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by JoanJohnson(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks
CoachDX:
Nice!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by oluamid(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
sussywink:
my hair

Looks like you were standing under a shower.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by niggereyez(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
>
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Dymondgurl(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

Is that your friend a Nigerian?

Ahhhhhh yeeeee... See hair... shocked shocked shocked
yesss ooo, she is ibo. My roomy back in sch. I have a full pic of her hair with her face showing, bt it won't be appropriate for me to upload it here witout her permission

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lovely.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
This thread is fun!!!

Some ladies be out with
googles searching for fake hairs...

"madam that's not your hair"

"show me the front"

"is that your real hair? "

" Why are you lying now, thats not natural hair"

gringringrin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
evegran:

Merci
la kul.....can I add u up for a chat?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by akinsadeez(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
JoanJohnson:
That is my real hair, let me post the front for you to see

I also thought it wasn't real before.

But u've got nice hair and even better smile.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dymondgurl:
yesss ooo, she is ibo. My roomy back in sch. I have a full pic of her hair with her face showing, bt it won't be appropriate for me to upload it here witout her permission

Woooow!!!

You can send me the picture, I would edit the face out and post it back on Nairaland.. Don't worry I'd do it for free no charge at all.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Battery1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
My sexy hair grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VENTY0(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
ok,because afraid catch me ooo.
grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
temian:
My hair
I like your hair.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Dymondgurl(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

Woooow!!!

You can send me the picture, I would edit the face out and post it back on Nairaland.. Don't worry I'd do it for free no charge at all.
lol..- don't trust you jare
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
Things i do to my hair in the name of style.

cheesy

Is that a Mohawkess??

You know the "ess" there stands for the feminine version for Mohawk
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
temian:
My hair

Nice
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VENTY0(f): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Battery1:
My sexy hair grin
Jesu shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
akinsadeez:

the hair alone lipsrsealed
Yeye! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.