Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? (4698 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Can You Share Your Nudes On NL For £1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by clevvermind(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
stanconnect:
Abg make una no vex oo! Wetin em de even do with this nude pix sef? Na food ni?
using it to self-service.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by tpia5: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
would the guys even mind?

you'd be surprised some ladies will be asking for the man's contacts if the ex decides to upload such photos.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by kuinny: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
y wuld someone have a nude of u.....wen u get to c d real tin??,,
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sooo dumb! I picked my cousin's iPod the other day to browse through some of the pictures we snapped earlier ( he usually uses it as cam cause the camera is great) and he quickly collected it, deleted or hid a folder (I think) and gave it back.

Then I got to go through his phone's gallery and what I saw eh, hmm. His WhatsApp folder was full of a particular girl's nudes, and the dumb girl took selfies including her face. Why didn't she crop it. And there were a lot of glutinous, ugly vagina pictures there.. Yuck! I mean, I have sexted before, and sent some compromising pics but there's nothing that connects me to those pics. Take a nuude selfie and send it to a guy? What was she thinking? Legions of boys (his friends) who know her have already seen it and it's not even online. That's the dumbest thing you could ever do! Well, except making a sexxtape if you're not Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by malaria(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Any girl that sends her nude pix to anyone whatever is a slut, any man that asks for such from any lady he claims to have serious relationship wit doesn't have respect for that lady shekina. What do u need the pix for.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
I read where an estranged guy uploaded his former babe's nude pictures because she jilted him.

And this happened a few months to this babe's wedding ceremony. It was disastrous.

I don't comprehend the version of love many girls play these days.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=malaria post=28426345]Any girl that sends her nude pix to anyone whatever is a slut, any man that asks for such from any lady he claims to have serious relationship wit doesn't have respect for that lady shekina. What do u need the pix for. [/quote

Ask them? They are both perverts. ]
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Vikky014(f): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
hmmmm jst passing. undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Vikky014:
hmmmm jst passing. undecided

Don't just pass by. A lot of babes are killing themselves slowly. ..
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
holyboss:
undecided

A man starts solving others problem when he has taken care of his physiological needs.

Recall Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Emodeee: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
Seriously, dat was how my little frnd on FB
told me, a guy on social network asked her to snap her body and send to
him can u imagine!

here on nairaland, galz cn pretend. lie dat u've nvr send a guy ur unclad picture b4.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
*eyes rolls* Girls will never learn.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Emodeee:

here on nairaland, galz cn pretend. lie dat u've nvr send a guy ur unclad picture b4.

Hmmmm.....serious matter.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Mustack: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
@op.

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
dein77:

Men, it's crazy to have one's nude in the phones of another, be it a girlfriend or wife or vice versa.

All it need to float online is jut an accidental click.

Ikr,I have warned her countless times oh,I usually delete them after viewing cos my nieces play with my phones alot

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
youmour:

Ikr,I have warned her countless times oh,I usually delete them after viewing cos my nieces play with my phones alot

That's very thoughtful of you.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by saaedlee: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Its all about the maturity of the individuals in the relationship. Doesn't really make one a perv by keeping them.

All the same the trend is surely "Increasing" and alarming.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
don't get it twisted, some girls act weird , some act like mumu, I mean efulefu so the guy use that moment to his advantage. he knows he won't even be with her for life so he just abuse and disrespects her by holding on to her nude pic.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
BreezyRita:
Not for me..... I don't do nudes......
Don't have mine, I don't need yours.
e go sweet to get your own sha. my soap go finish!!
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by tpia5: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
anyway, just keep a lawyer handy, so if you see your pictures anywhere, whoever is circulating such, should face the full wrath of the law.

or have the babalawos on standby.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
xcapizt:
... And there were a lot of glutinous, ugly vagina pictures there.. Yuck!
hahaha!!!now I'm trying to imagine that!! like a soaked killingshi meat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Guys nude pix?
Dnt wanna be scarred for life. angry
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Many ladies lose their critical thinking faculties whenst in "love". Do you not know that?
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

EXACTLY.
Some guys be like "baby,if you love me,let me have ur nudes"

Only a stupid gal will allow that but I don't blame them sha.

All ladies with chicken brain when it comes to love or wat do they call it.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Vikky014(f): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2014
dein77:

Don't just pass by. A lot of babes are killing themselves slowly. ..
my dear am speechless oo i dnt knw y some girls are sooo dumb
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Vikky014(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Only a stupid gal will allow that but I don't blame them sha.

All ladies with chicken brain when it comes to love or wat do they call it.
pls nt all Ladies
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2014
Vikky014:
pls nt all Ladies

Okay and thanks for letting me know. Good morning
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Vikky014(f): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Okay and thanks for letting me know. Good morning
top of the morning to you dear
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2014
shadowgwalker:
hahaha!!!now I'm trying to imagine that!! like a soaked killingshi meat.
shocked exactly!
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Vikky014:
my dear am speechless oo i dnt knw y some girls are sooo dumb

Indeed some are really dumb. To be in love is to be responsible, not reckless. Certain things shouldn't be brought to public domain.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by akinsadeez(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Personally I see nothing wrong in it but allowing their faces to show in the pictures is a very dumb move. What if the guy loses his phone and it ends up in the hands of someone else. Also I think guys with those kinda pictures should learn to hide them. There are apps built for that particular purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Girls So Local / .. / Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.