Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38108 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by magabounce(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
i took him out on his birthday tongue that was then o, but now no boyfriendundecided
R u taking applications ? M a vry gud french kisser
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by magabounce(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Flytefalls:
Cute thread smiley.

He said my glee is sweet and I'm like that everyday undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by magabounce(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Flytefalls:
Cute thread smiley.

He said my glee is sweet and I'm like that everyday undecided
?? huh
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by magabounce(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2014
kamilous:
I slapped mopol coz of her!
Avengers ko! Captain America ni!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2014
mzhorlah:
undecided
why that face
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Rityben:
Its a very lively town with abt 4,000 people. They use British pound. Their capital is Jamestown, and the only way to get there is through sea. Get the remaining Info from wikipedia

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by tolustx(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Coolguy89(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2014
samflexxy:
Gave her the best mouth action ever

I fasted and prayed for her when she was sick
so romantic,guy welldone
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
i took him out on his birthday tongue that was then o, but now no boyfriendundecided
bobo yen ti je oju e
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by kuuljay(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
no girlfriend too,so Wetin go come happen now shocked
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by continentalceo(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
I sent her a romantic text message

Weere!

please call me, I Love you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=continentalceo post=28463231][/quote]Lol..wetin i do na
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dapotanye(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Rityben:

Love is far from me and I from it
no matter how far you are, it will find you one day. And it will feel like the first time.
Dear, love is a wonderful thing
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by adeoladeola(f): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
balash:
Lol,

I don't know who surprised eachother, she was still in sch in Abeokuta then in 300lvl or so and she stays alone, I was back from sch too from far away Ghana and immedietely I dropped my bags I took the car key and was trying to surprise her because its been long we saw eachother, and I use my nigerian mtn in ghana too so it was difficult to know where I was.

So while driving down to abeokuta I called her and we were talking while I was on my way down to abeokuta and she said she is cooking my best meal of jollof rice and dodo and fish with chilled iced tea and I was like hope she is cooking mine too she said yes, I was trapped in traffic b4 and when I got close i called her again she said she is about to eat now and I told her to serve my own food too on a tray and she should face me and eat her own on her own plates.5mins again I called her and she said she is eating presently, and I said she should open the door that I want to enter so I can eat my own food. Lo and behold she opened the door and I was there I was surprised too that she could standup knowing fully well I was in ghana.

Then the most surprising one, she actually was eating her foood and she served mine with a spoon in it also on a tray the way I asked for it, mhen I was so elated that she could do such the next day I got a nice gold necklace for her as a gift and I loved her more. But we brokeup finally some years later not because we had any rift but because the lord wants her back, would always love her till we meet to part no more... #Sad

wow! so sweet, romantic and at the same time, touching.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2014
nma24:
Still raking my brain for that memory .... I'm Not a romantic. my ex kept saying I'm Coldhearted

I would have sworn this was me talking.

Am loosing up bit by bit shaa.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by farano(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Welcome back from your self-imposed exile, Dechandel.
To the topic, tell us about yours, or I'll talk about us-our escapades (you and I).
Farano, com hear tori o.
lolz
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ihedinobi2: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

Most Men are bunch of confused grown babies...
I don't get what this has to do with what stricktlymi said. Was he a confused grown baby for helping out a lady he cared about? undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2014
I waxed his n1pples grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
benromeo39:
last time we were in Paris, I took her to Disney island.

We were on the roller coaster for hours, her head on my shoulder, I was whispering funny and sweet things to her, after she had a good laugh we went back to our hotel room.

Voila, dinner was set and there were roses on the bed and floor, she was speechless.

You know the rest. angry
you woke up in Oshodi grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by EzeeYFB(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2014
AjFive:
I paid her bride price. And set her Free.
nice one,gonna do dat nxt year ,love in d air
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ihedinobi2: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2014
striktlymi:

I honestly do not know.

I know what she said but I do not understand it.

She said: "I love you but I am not in love with you".

I guess its one of those lady things that I find incredibly difficult to understand.

Anyways I respect her enough to accept it.
Sounds a whole lot like that "I wish I had a man like you" kind of memes. smiley Not laughing at your pain o. I just think it's tragic what is happening to women these days. You know, women are the more suggestible of both genders. If you can get the ears you've got them so it takes just hearing certain things a number of times for them to paint it over reality.

I don't remember when I first heard that mantra. But it is one terrible excuse women (and sometimes men) have for avoiding commitment to a relationship that is beneficial to them.

I was so close to falling in love with someone I met for a very long minute. She was wonderful. She stirred deep things inside me. The only hurdle was that I was hung up on somebody else. I had already made a choice and I was not seeing any good reason (and a better person is not a reason because what I look at is why someone and myself can't work not what they are in comparison to somebody else) to change that choice so I pulled back.

I didn't fõol myself or the young lady about the fact that I was close to falling in love with her. I didn't run to hide behind "I love you but I'm not in love with you". I knew that it was a decision to commit that we call falling in love and I did not want to give up on the other person just yet. So I let her go. She was an enormously good friend and I miss her and we got close enough to be able to hurt each other in spectacular ways, grew remarkably sensitive to each other. But I let it go because I had all that with someone else who really had quite a bit of growing up to do and for whom I could wait since I still had work to do on myself anyway.

So when I hear that from a woman I know that I'm either talking to a kid or a really cruel woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Sounds a whole lot like that "I wish I had a man like you" kind of memes. smiley Not laughing at your pain o. I just think it's tragic what is happening to women these days. You know, women are the more suggestible of both genders. If you can get the ears you've got them so it takes just hearing certain things a number of times for them to paint it over reality.

I don't remember when I first heard that mantra. But it is one terrible excuse women (and sometimes men) have for avoiding commitment to a relationship that is beneficial to them.

I was so close to falling in love with someone I met for a very long minute. She was wonderful. She stirred deep things inside me. The only hurdle was that I was hung up on somebody else. I had already made a choice and I was not seeing any good reason (and a better person is not a reason because what I look at is why someone and myself can't work not what they are in comparison to somebody else) to change that choice so I pulled back.

I didn't fõol myself or the young lady about the fact that I was close to falling in love with her. I didn't run to hide behind "I love you but I'm not in love with you". I knew that it was a decision to commit that we call falling in love and I did not want to give up on the other person just yet. So I let her go. She was an enormously good friend and I miss her and we got close enough to be able to hurt each other in spectacular ways, grew remarkably sensitive to each other. But I let it go because I had all that with someone else who really had quite a bit of growing up to do and for whom I could wait since I still had work to do on myself anyway.

So when I hear that from a woman I know that I'm either talking to a kid or a really cruel woman.

Nice one!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by EzeeYFB(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Sprintson:
When my girl ws pregnant 4another guy when i went 4NYSC..she told me abt it in tears without me asking coz for 2yrs we dated neva hd sex b4 yet shes slept in my house..i hugged her n helped in all my capacity to d amazement of her frnds....i saw her 3rice in a wk gave her advice,money gifts e.t.c i cudnt leave her in dt situation....
r u guys still together now?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ihedinobi2: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2014
UjSizzle:

*sighs(

What I think she means is, you're probably the coolest guy she's ever met and she loves you a lot. But she's not in love with you enough to be your wife someday.
There's probably something 'vital'(very subjective) missing in your relationship and that could be a deal breaker for her.
What's the difference between loving someone and being in love with them?

I agree about the deal-breaker part.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2014
I licked her 'PUSS-C' and she confessed,i was d 1st person ever to do that to her nd she neva knew 'PUSS-C' licking is so heavenly as her frnds use to say.
She is now my EX.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by mzhorlah(f): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
why that face
free d girl ni
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Welcome back from your self-imposed exile, Dechandel.
To the topic, tell us about yours, or I'll talk about us-our escapades (you and I).
Farano, com hear tori o.
Hahahaha
Biko begin dey talk o
Even me wan hear as the thing go that day sef..
Old age is begining to tell megrin sometimes forgetful
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Janet101(f): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
I gave him a very handsome boy smiley
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by UjSizzle(f): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

What's the difference between loving someone and being in love with them?

I agree about the deal-breaker part.
The deal breaker is the difference.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Xyge(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
banjicom:

cheesy Picture of the wallpaper Or it is a L........

Blow m eyes.. tongue
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dani1luv: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
vheMa:
angry the gods will bomb your various lives @ ben13 and dani1luv *long hissssss*embarassed

Who is This one? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.