Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38078 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:
Started a business and made him the Managing Director smiley
I will love to be your boyfriend.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by stanconnect(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:

I honestly do not know.

I know what she said but I do not understand it.

She said: "I love you but I am not in love with you".

I guess its one of those lady things that I find incredibly difficult to understand.

Anyways I respect her enough to accept it.

Eeeya...too bad..those hoes ain't loyal bro....i belive she was never meant for u...jst keep the fire alive..u willdefinitely meet the one soon!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by justmag(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
farano:
Apart from money and good sex, what's that special thing, so sweet and romantic you have done for him or her?

Here's mine smiley I once designed a new desktop background for his computer. Just with these sweet simple words "I love you!", in a beautiful font. It amazed him when he turned on his computer.

Tell us about yours wink

I got my ex a promise ring (diamond by d way)....turned out to be a mistake
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by stanconnect(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:

Yes wink the Ijebu garri business that rakes an annual profit, not less than 12million naira. cool whilst you still move around with your legedis convertible searching for a job wink

Lol..keep dreaming.. grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:

Eeeya...too bad..those hoes ain't loyal bro....i belive she was never meant for u...jst keep the fire alive..u willdefinitely meet the one soon!

She is not a "hoe" and she was very loyal. If she doesn't 'feel me' then no biggie.

34 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Evina(f): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:

I will love to be your boyfriend.

smiley theenk you.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Evina(f): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:

Lol..keep dreaming.. grin

Better to be a big dreamer than to be a broke nuisance wink

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Evina(f): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:

She is not a "hoe" and she was very loyal. If she doesn't 'feel me' then no biggie.

Better man, wey get sense. smiley

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:

smiley theenk you.
So when am I resuming to my new post as the managing director of ur establishment.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Evina(f): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:

So when am I resuming to my new post as the managing director of ur establishment.

shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
last time we were in Paris, I took her to Disney island.

We were on the roller coaster for hours, her head on my shoulder, I was whispering funny and sweet things to her, after she had a good laugh we went back to our hotel room.

Voila, dinner was set and there were roses on the bed and floor, she was speechless.

You know the rest. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
I boarded an helicopter and when we were above the cloud level, I brought out a ring and proposed to her saying PLS MARRY ME OR GET OUT OF MY HELICOPTER

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by adepiero: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tymax:

Make I join you grin (Brings strong agege bread)
You don chop kulikuli and bread before? Try it grin
With this kain combo, your mess go turn bomb cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Dreyl(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
farano:
Apart from money and good sex, what's that special thing, so sweet and romantic you have done for him or her?

Here's mine smiley I once designed a new desktop background for his computer. Just with these sweet simple words "I love you!", in a beautiful font. It amazed him when he turned on his computer.

Tell us about yours wink
why do you want to know
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by farano(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
hisawesomeness:
hmmm money and good sex.... madam the best and romantic tin that ur man can do for is to wife u. shikenan
Ok what about you?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
benromeo39:
last time we were in Paris, I took her to Disney island.

We were on the roller coaster for hours, her head on my shoulder, I was whispering funny and sweet things to her, after she had a good laugh we went back to our hotel room.

Voila, dinner was set and there were roses on the bed and floor, she was speechless.

You know the rest. angry

Bros how far now? Happy weekend bro
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by corisande: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
1one:

That's something I would totally dig.

Very nice smiley
smiley
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Bros how far now? Happy weekend bro
my guy, I dey o. Happy weekend to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
I sent her a romantic text message

please call me, I Love you.
ROTFL!

I didn't know how to cook then, but I forced myself to enter that kitchen to cook spaghetti and sardines for him. He took two forksful, dropped the fork, went out to rinse his mouth, came back and hugged me. He told me it was the most horrible spaghetti he had ever eaten in his entire life but he appreciates the effort, and it was so sweet of me to go through the trouble just for him. smiley

*sigh* Ahhhh, sweet love... smiley cry smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
angry the gods will bomb your various lives @ ben13 and dani1luv *long hissssss*embarassed
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
I made a painting of her and gave it her as a gift.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by papoose321: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
I cook 1 whole week 4 her.. She no use ha eye c my kitchen

Abeg Make I no wen I chop something
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by obinnafred(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Love nwa ntinti
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
I opened an account in Nairaland
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
I sent her a romantic text message

please call me, I Love you.
u need a spank!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by onadana: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
[ kissWas with her in the labour room holding her hands when she gave birth to our son.Felt the whole pain and the sweetest joy when he popped out.....

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by daben1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
farano:
You guys didn't read the topic very well. Everything is not all about money n sex
lol! The very first day she said yes, that's the day she becomes my s*x toy, we don't have to deceive ourself
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:

I honestly do not know.

I know what she said but I do not understand it.

She said: "I love you but I am not in love with you".

I guess its one of those lady things that I find incredibly difficult to understand.

Anyways I respect her enough to accept it.
Eyah... sad

It means she loves you with the love of Christ, but she doesn't envisage future with you.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by millionboi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:
Started a business and made him the Managing Director smiley
why u dey lie na
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by pinkycute(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Big lie undecided you DAT use Nokia touch light grin cool
Hazardd:
I bought for her an iphone6,so that she will always remember me with it.that's how we roll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.