Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38084 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ihedinobi2: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
UjSizzle:

The deal breaker is the difference.
It is?

Let me see, you love someone but won't commit to a relationship with them because there's something you want that's not there. Have I got you right?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by UjSizzle(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

It is?

Let me see, you love someone but won't commit to a relationship with them because there's something you want that's not there. Have I got you right?
Yeah.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by annawhite(f): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Giving birth to his kids and always working hard to get back in shape for another baby making session tongue
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by mimiejacobz(f): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Blakyclyde post=28459436]
Thank God you're not. Maybe I'll be doing a one hour long-testimony on you in church today.
That should be the sweetest thing I've done for you since you decided to say ''yes'' to my proposal.

Great selfie you've got up there.

lol,tnx dearie
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Stelvin101 What has Sudan gat to do with anything? mtcheeew, like you've been to France before... won't be surprised if u some recluse whose only social activity is on d internet
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ihedinobi2: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
UjSizzle:

Yeah.
Ok. I understand now.

I guess there's a third set then: the women who don't want to hurt your feelings when they reject you. Stricktlymi's, er, friend might have been one of those.

Needless to say, I don't like them either. Because you're generally way in by the time they tell you that. I mean, certain behaviors are well beyond the limits of friendship and when a person acts like it's normal until they hear you say something and then reject you, I wonder what exactly they were thinking when they let you keep stretching yourself.

Still, it's good to know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Stelvin101:

From ur method of Quoting coz it's so obvious u r a complete JJC, Lemme guess. You base in Sudan and not France undecided
I never implied that I was from France... Don't get things twisted. so You are based in France abi #yimu ode
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
nma24:
I never implied that I was from France... Don't get things twisted. so You are based in France abi #yimu ode

Don't av ya time at all so pack urself go one side
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Stelvin101:

Don't av ya time at all so pack urself go one side
I don't have ur time too dear
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by 100Cents: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
farano:
Apart from money and good sex, what's that special thing, so sweet and romantic you have done for him or her?

Here's mine smiley I once designed a new desktop background for his computer. Just with these sweet simple words "I love you!", in a beautiful font. It amazed him when he turned on his computer.

Tell us about yours wink

I leaked it.

She was smiling from one ear to the other..
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
nma24:
I don't have ur time too dear

Hahahahaha shuooo, see me c wahala o grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Stelvin101:

Hahahahaha shuooo, see me c wahala o grin
which wahala
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
nma24:
which wahala

Emmm Nma or Nne which ever is ya name. Biko, today na Sunday
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
dani1luv:

Who is This one? undecided
ask the gods that are ready 2 blast u off. undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Vikky014(f): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Seun:
a happy birthday video is the most appreciated thing so far.
hmmmmmmmm.oga so farano ws wrong wink
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by banjicom(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Xyge:

Blow m eyes.. tongue

Lol.........cheesy
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by cutiemoi: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rityben:
I sent a voice note immediately I woke every morning just to say good morning. I called him b4 he went work just to wish him a great day at work. I called him every 1:00pm to remind him of lunch. I sent him voice note every evening to tell him abt my day, I called every evening to ask abt his day, and every night before I sleep.
Well he still left me to marry his tribe gal
He is regretting why he did dat now.

Lol! It was just too much. You didn't even give him breathing space!!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
annawhite:
Giving birth to his kids and always working hard to get back in shape for another baby making session tongue
I pray my future wife is as beautiful as you are. ma'am
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by jibril597: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
i flogde her in public nd kissed her olxooo
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by annawhite(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
maaft:
I pray my future wife is as beautiful as you are. ma'am
thank u darl# blushing@
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
well mine, though long sha bt d was dis gal on d next flat 2 wic i stay. we wer close bt nt officially datin. dere was a day a sand particle enter her eye, she left her siblings 2 hlp her, cumin 2 me wit one eye open 2 hlp her blow d sand off. well i gladly did it. but dnt ask me wat happen later....
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dani1luv: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2014
vheMa:
ask the gods that are ready 2 blast u off. undecided

k
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2014
Never had a serious relationship for once because I was busy making money for my future.

grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=mimiejacobz post=28471400][/quote]
She just called me ''dearie''!
NL haters and rivals alike, come and hear o!
In fact, go and die!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

Hahahaha
Biko begin dey talk o
Even me wan hear as the thing go that day sef..
Old age is begining to tell megrin sometimes forgetful
You want me to expose our age-old romance here on Nairaland?
Mba! It will neva happen!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

You want me to expose our age-old romance here on Nairaland?
Mba! It will neva happen!

Pls do.. So others will copy from us grin

How lovely?? cheesy

Ayam waiting
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

Pls do.. So others will copy from us grin

How lovely?? cheesy

Ayam waiting
On a single condition. Fulfil it and everything will be petered out.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nmeri17: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Djicemob:
I made a video slide show of her best photos with nice R'n'B tunes playing at the background on vcd. cool

mbok what app did u use?? lemme do for my own naa smiley
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Djicemob: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:

mbok what app did u use?? lemme do for my own naa smiley
Windows movie maker.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
balash:
Lol,

I don't know who surprised eachother, she was still in sch in Abeokuta then in 300lvl or so and she stays alone, I was back from sch too from far away Ghana and immedietely I dropped my bags I took the car key and was trying to surprise her because its been long we saw eachother, and I use my nigerian mtn in ghana too so it was difficult to know where I was.

So while driving down to abeokuta I called her and we were talking while I was on my way down to abeokuta and she said she is cooking my best meal of jollof rice and dodo and fish with chilled iced tea and I was like hope she is cooking mine too she said yes, I was trapped in traffic b4 and when I got close i called her again she said she is about to eat now and I told her to serve my own food too on a tray and she should face me and eat her own on her own plates.5mins again I called her and she said she is eating presently, and I said she should open the door that I want to enter so I can eat my own food. Lo and behold she opened the door and I was there I was surprised too that she could standup knowing fully well I was in ghana.

Then the most surprising one, she actually was eating her foood and she served mine with a spoon in it also on a tray the way I asked for it, mhen I was so elated that she could do such the next day I got a nice gold necklace for her as a gift and I loved her more. But we brokeup finally some years later not because we had any rift but because the lord wants her back, would always love her till we meet to part no more... #Sad

She must be a funaabite, RIP to her.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

On a single condition. Fulfil it and everything will be petered out.
Anything for you wink you can aswell double the conditions grin

Now spill tongue
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

Anything for you wink you can aswell double the conditions grin

Now spill tongue
Good.
I just sent you a PM. Reply it with your Facebook address or WhatsApp contact...
Then we're good to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.