Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart (23099 Views)

40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Yemike(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
i don't think there's a gal in this planet earth that can make me heartbroken cuz there's always a plan towards that in all my relationships. #masterplaner. and mind u i'm not that emotional.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by ireneony(f): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShaddyTerese:
Sure. If the relationship was for real then its gonna hurt. I know cos anytime I disagree with my girl frnd, it can ruin my day completely and her hapiness gives me an extra dose of energy for the day.
so guys can love like thissad
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by gebest: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yes na, why not
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tallesty1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
why would i argue with u when u are just contradicting yourself without my help? All i can do is just laugh na, no need to argue
oh!

Thanks for not adding salt to injury.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by UnimkeAk(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf the guys??

Really? Really?? Really
Cry over a break up (first love, last love or in between love's), HELLO NO !!!
SAD - positive
Angry - positive
Depressed - positive (esp if her new guy is doing better than u,
it hurts bad,but no crying one good tin bout it is that it pushes u to hustle more and hard)
CRY NEVER !

I speak for all real guys, not effeminate niggaz
Crying? Geez still trying to picture me doing that.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by gebest: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf of the guys??
GOD BLESS U, MAY U LEAVE LONG, U MUST BE A PHYLOSOPHER, IT HAPPENED TO ME 1999 WEN ONE YEYE CORPER SNATCHED MY GIRL FRIEND. Since den it never happen again my is just to chop dem and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Who is that idiot that would cry because of goods that are aboundantly supplied
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
guys, have you ever experienced a heart break that made you cry?

Well not really, like recently was heart-broken because the relationship (though i had some fault due to working too much), we could cry but we're guys chances are the loss of our fav club will make us cry more, not that we don't care about the relationship its just relationships are the last thing you'd wanna cry about. also if Star wars 7 were suddenly cancelled i'd severely cry for months. cry
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:

No be small cry I cry that night infact I couldn't sleep althrough the night grin

Lol ....it happens fam,
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by rashygenius: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
yes y nt...we re humans and blood runs in our vein
..Asyde d love u av 4 her,if u knw her value/impact she has made in ur life dt u can only picture her in ur future

Baba I swear,U go cry,even if U b SHEKAU

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Htown64(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf of the guys??
so true for me.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Ndukings92(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Presently am experiencing it even though we haven't broken up,let me just rest my case
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by VivaLaFrans: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
guys, have you ever experienced a heart break that made you cry?
I wish I could give you a hot slap for reminding me.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by tbestofgod(f): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
For what na...the last time i checked

there are up to 1 billion (if not more than) pretty ladies on earth

It is true dat there are trillions of prety gals out there, but to find a true love might not be too easy. I have seen guys dat cried when they lost the ones they loved to another guy due to their nonchalant attitude.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by millionboi(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
trendy01:
A friend of mine cried like a baby for days wen his Ex broke up with him...true love is capable of breaking a strong man into pieces
na u felow woman he be, no be man
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by holyeye1989(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
For what na...the last time i checked

there are up to 1 billion (if not more than) pretty ladies on earth.
Guy u dey mad..if 1 billion gals dey ..Na to dey follow gals u come do for here?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Gabbiddo: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
with your bitterness towards women u sound like you are an expert to this sort of thing grin so how many have u "mourned" so far? cheesy
young boys cry but i doubt if martured men will have that time and there are explanations to that. Firslty there are lots of beautiful women out there ready to fill in the gap and secondly any lady who leaves doesnt really see her man valuable if not she will remain.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by OLAMIFRESH: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
YES...... I DO, IT because AM VERY YOUNG THEN
AND AFTER ALL THAT AS HAPPENED. I DO LEARN
MY LESSON FROM MY MISTAKE......SINCE THEN TIL NOW AM FINE. smiley shocked
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Gabbiddo: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
tbestofgod:

It is true dat there are trillions of prety gals out there, but to find a true love might not be too easy. I have seen guys dat cried when they lost the ones they loved to another guy due to their nonchalant attitude.
It is only poor man that will feel pained loosing a woman to another man. Honestly and this happen more in the universities. They feel pained not because the girl is irreplaceable but because they feel oda girls will treat them same way cos they do not have the means to retain them. If the doe dey u go hardly worry urself.

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nelson2014(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
na only 'ajebota' dey cry..
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nelson2014(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
millionboi:
na u felow woman he be, no be man
exactly
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Charles4075(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Except GOld dh her punny angry
or the place na shopping mall or plaza
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:
Blood runs through their veins...

They wl only cry if they love the gal
Any Man who cries 4 a girl is really a gal 2. If u got the heart, try and endure it. #ThatWasThen #IrresponsibleGuyzWithNoAmbition
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by kamilous(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
no one can break my heart wen superglue is just #20.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by oluamid(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why cry when you can simply switch to plan B?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lets nt say heartbreak, but i cried when i realized i hv lost her. And i will do anything to get her back.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by swagwu(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2014
The only hart break that made me cry was when my beloved uncle died.

And the only tym pus*y made me cry was when i came out of it grin
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Pamcrest(f): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Yes they do.....whether they will admit it is another matter. Guys also cry......from my experience grin
My humble submission
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by sparkleboy(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
When you see a guy crying because a lady broke his heart.

Don't think it is because he loves her so much.

Or because he cannot do without her.

Thing is, he is mourning the lady already.

She is good as dead because of what he will do to her later.
. This. Your signature. Is scary ! Chai!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by kakakoshina(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2014
I don't think I can ever forgive some of my past relationship!!! My first relationship ended when I caught my friend bleeping my ....... Dats was when I was in secondary sch !!! Throughout my tertiary edu which I just conclude!!!! I ran away from females!! I just can't take it again.

If I may count my relationship now it sud b getting to 4/5!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by ellechrystal(f): 12:55am On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
so guys can love like thissad
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / See how this Nigeria beautiful girl goes unclad 18+photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.