Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart (23116 Views)

40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Jakeattah(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
I hurt... a lot... but I don't cry
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by hayoakins(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
I once did, my first and last love.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by olasesi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yes........I have been heart broken before, and I cried
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by valmunich(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Real men don't cry
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by dejii01(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cry? Nahh. I'm a man of steel.

I console myself knowing that many have been patiently waiting for me to be single cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by DonaldGenes(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Never Never never ever did that. Real Guys don't do that $hit
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by IleIfe2(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
yep
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by yemi2plus(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
When you see a guy crying because a lady broke his heart.

Don't think it is because he loves her so much.

Or because he cannot do without her.

Thing is, he is mourning the lady already.

She is good as dead because of what he will do to her later.

I could not but agree with you.

There was a lady called Victorian that I once truly love, hence, I did unimaginable things for her out of love not knowing that she friendzoned me.

With the help of Nairalander and their posts on friendzoning, what I did to her was more than death and I was glad I did it.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Timmytimmy: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dammytrager:
Only boys cry...

Real men don't cry...

Talking from experience grin
Dammy Dammy cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by lilflipnerd: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
I kinda need a babe
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by tolu4you: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tonydeeb:

Like seriously, @ wat age?
Na 12yrs of age U enta uni?
wetin you see?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Timmytimmy: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
dejii01:
Cry? Nahh. I'm a man of steel.

I console myself knowing that many have been patiently waiting for me to be single cheesy
undecided lipsrsealed lemme not open your nyash here yet. embarassed
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by olujide0805(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
So funny though, bt its real. Time comes wen ur hrt is connected, if she brks it, u wld feel d pain.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by mondob2k(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
I cried like a baby wen she called the relationship off. really love her. worse part was she stopped calling me "Temi" her pet name for me and she addressed me by my real name

. I was like.... "ha! me?! Eddy! not Temi again.."

yes men do cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am in a relationship now that I have to let go. But just the thought of letting go always make me emotionally down and sometym wana even cry... I am really into her and she into me but we know we will have to part soon. The men also cry wen they are in love o.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tonylyte(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Op do thugs cry?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by yemi2plus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Chicolee(f): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:

LMAO
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by timisnup(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
I wept lik a baby then.
Crying does not mean a person is weak, but it means a person has a heart.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tonylyte(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
with your bitterness towards women u sound like you are an expert to this sort of thing grin so how many have u "mourned" so far? cheesy
Mondisweets my baby wassup? I don see u for my dreams tire. Hw we go do am now?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
[size=15pt]I have never experienced such

So i don't know why they cry[/size] cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cry kwanu!!! Eno possible na. The only madam wey fit collect tears for my eyes na my mama, and that go only happen when she kicks the bucket..... #NotSorryToSay

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Edunwa302(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
guys, have you ever experienced a heart break that made you cry?

we dont cry, we can only regret deeply d financial en matterial expenditure
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Macelliot(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:

Hahahahaha, I knew u would comment. This type of thread doesn't go scott-free.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tchalz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf the guys??
You sabiiiiiiii
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
ikechukz:
I even hugged transformer but unluckily for me light no come dey that time
grin grin
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tchalz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Never Never never ever did that. Real Guys don't do that $hit
For your mind abi? 007
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by debque(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
actually tot i will cry ooo...bt was glad d relationship ended...even celebrated it wit 2bottlez of origin..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by dejii01(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Timmytimmy:

undecided lipsrsealed lemme not open your nyash here yet. embarassed

Open na undecided When I speak the truth cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Willgates(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
No we dont, why do you ask?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tonylyte:

Mondisweets my baby wassup? I don see u for my dreams tire. Hw we go do am now?
grin which dream is this wan? Hahaha u no well o
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by piagetskinner(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lol...cry wen a girl breaks ur heart??...real men only cry when business isn't moving as expected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / s / See how this Nigeria beautiful girl goes unclad 18+photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.