Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart (23131 Views)

40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Emilord(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Well,a guy is not supposed to cry like women,but the issue is that whether they are really pained in such circustances,yes.I ve experienced some sleepless nite ones on account of a gal,and that was because I really loved her...her name is Ifeoma
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Mekzmoney(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stupid or fake men do... Y shud I cry because my woman left me?

I shud b rejoicing because she has givn mi d freedom to meet oda ladies..

Wait ooo

Wat is evn love? Does it really exist?

Just asking...
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by tintingz(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Siga:
.... Last time I checked we are human... Nothing wrong when u cry if heartbroken... just don't burst out crying like heaven is going to fall...Good to let it out... keep it in and u ruin ur next relationship when all u do is become too careful and scared to take risk...
[size=14pt]well said.

study shows men and women have equal rate of emotions just that women tend to be more honest about their emotions, but talking about thinking... women think through emotional side while men through logic[/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
OK we don't shed tears here in Pakistan
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tchalz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf the guys??
You sabiiiiiiii
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
When you see a guy crying because a lady broke his heart.

Don't think it is because he loves her so much.

Or because he cannot do without her.

Thing is, he is mourning the lady already.

She is good as dead because of what he will do to her later.

Abi because of d money him don invest on top d girl, in terms of shopping, chopping etc
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by oleeee(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
once upon a time when i have a heart
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hahaha! Impossible for me, I don't know about anyone else. Guys can be emotional too but, we can always control it..
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Depends on the guy's emotional frame if mind at the time. The same goes for ladies.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by tunnamaniah(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
except if na dangote daughter
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Timmytimmy: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
dejii01:

Open na undecided When I speak the truth cheesy
I'm a good friend grin
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by UjSizzle(f): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
These ones screaming "I'll never cry for a woman again", women have said that with respect to men, and have found themselves soaking their pillows with tears again.
There is no shame in crying. When you let out the hurt, you let yourself begin the healing process. I daresay it's a better way of letting things go than drinking, turning into a bad person, seeking revenge(what's the logic behind this? Makes me wonder if love ever existed), or just locking up yourself.

Being 'hard' and unemotional doesn't make you more a man and less a wimp. If you won't connect with your positive emotions, how do you even have anything to give to anyone? undecided
Stop locking yourselves up in cages and become expressive. You'll feel a lot better when you do.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Missmossy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Aww when a guy cries lipsrsealed Its not usually pleasant embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by justmag(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nope! Not when there are 4 billion girls in the world minus her!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:
Blood runs through their veins...

They wl only cry if they love the gal

No offense buh speak for all the " D " you have dated. Cry fire!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by dejii01(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Timmytimmy:

I'm a good friend grin

Wareva makes you happy grin
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by phylp: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
based on ma observation(as a social guy#lol) nd gender psychological studies..gals r carved to be mor emotional dn guys..what wll make a real guy cry wl make a lady swallow rat poison#guys av ds ego imbibe in dem,d brkup myt hurt n gve them sleepless night but wont dare cry wildly like d ladies e.g go burial,go hospital,dn visit boys and galz hostel n c ao both react to hrtbrk#cnt forgt d day i lied to ma gf that i cheated on her,she rolled on d floor n was cryin, all d her rumate gathered to beg her"abeg wc guy go du dt "highest go ur room,sob n ask ur ancestors y de av forsaken u
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Missyetty(f): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
We er al human, so wats dia if a man cry? It jez a way of letin awt pain......i cn't jez stand sum people's fakenes
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by StealthyMe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
No,we don't undecided

As if we are not human embarassed

But it depends on whether the lady was truly loved grin
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Clinton594(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
I moaned at the market gate
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by RAKITIC: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
If i see a guy that cry ova a girl i will shoot him at close range
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Evasmillingguy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Men don't cry

They weep

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by phabulous88(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by solara: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:

What is this 1 saying
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Bosville(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'll rather pretend Lyk i don't care than to admit it's killing me..........Yes Niggas weep but, real niggas will let dos hot tears flow inwards, sail d modafucker towards their p*nis nd spit it out as c*um/urine
Thats d code....thats how we roll
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Timmytimmy: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
dejii01:

Wareva makes you happy grin

Playing the macho man, are we? smiley
Don't forget to make mouth again in your next post. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by AriDsexy(f): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:

And what will d guy do to her later??
Gather people to beat her up,set her up or just go about stalking her??
Tell it d way it is,most guys form being hard,but they cry behind closed doors for someone they truly care about.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by samurairulzz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Right nw I'm crying in advance, cos m smelling heart break and I love d girl o. But after dis one I swear I no go cry for any biiiiittttch again!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by mcquin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Personally I don't think any guy should shed a tear. It is very normal to be emotionally down when a girl hurts you but if you cry over a lady, what will you do when you lose the all-important-woman (mumsi)?

When a guy cries, it becomes a constant reminder of what happened. For me I just get me some Kendrick Lamar, Drizzy sh*t! Music is spiritual and as such can't get you off dah "I'm a looser" feeling.

And for guys that actually do weep, if she's worth it, go ahead. I guess i'm emotionally too weak to let a girl mesmerize with ma feelings.

#WANKERSclubPRESIDENT.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
guys, have you ever experienced a heart break that made you cry?
Even if it happens, my ego ll not allow me to cry!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by acenazt: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
lmao mehn cry? forget dat tin one my chick wey go cheat on me break my heart I laugh then I say no problem love we all make mistakes(real meaning: Ohhh u don turn me to fool abi,oya na I no go break up with u but I go make ur life miserable. trust me I make that girl hate guys I make her say ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!!!. if to say dat girl know the meaning of wetin I say she for run go her village.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf the guys??
this is the TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How 2 Spot A Hoe / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.