Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? (1030 Views)

What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by canadianprince: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Love is something natural, an emotion that we don't drive but drives us. It selects for you whom to love among different alternatives. It is like an installed program in the human system.
Every human being in this world has someone that matters most to him or her. Someone he or she is willing to do anything for, no matter the consequences or risks.

Although, the willingness to undertake such risks doesn't mean that person is labelled perfect. Such person may have certain flaws in character, capable of upsetting you when exhibited.

Now the question is; what do you hate about the one you love most?

For me, the person I love most is my mum. In fact I'll say she is too much. Most loving and caring mother she is to me. I love her deeply like I love God. But if there is anything I don't like about her is; she is overly sensitive and hardly recognize jokes. She takes things too serious and easily get offended at the slightest provocation. She can also be very apprehensive somethings. I love her dearly, but all these things, whenever she does any, pisses me off alot.

So lets have your own take.......
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by Jakeattah(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
that thing I hate about her- I still love
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by djeezy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
When I love her most, she becomes perfect in my eyes. Consequently, I tend to like everything.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by lokito: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hate is too strong for the ONE you love. @Op, maybe you should change line to 'dislike'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by canadianprince: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't believe u guys. U can't tell me you love everything about him/her. There must be something you are should be telling her to work on or change.
No one is perfect. Hope u know that.
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by Applaner: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
op, kpeme idem mfo o

how do u love and hate at de same time
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by canadianprince: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Applaner:
op, kpeme idem mfo o

how do u love and hate at de same time
I don't understand ur language but ll respond to d one I understand.
Let me tell u, when u love someone, there is definitely a nectar or force of attraction making you feel that way about that person. Likewise hatred coz, u don't hate people, but u hate certain things about them. That is why life is always two phased. There is no perfect person. You may love someone but not like everything about that person. It is not like u hate that person, but u just don't like what that person does sometimes. That was why the question is "WHAT is it u don't like ABOUT the one u love most?".
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by canadianprince: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
lokito:
Hate is too strong for the ONE you love. @Op, maybe you should change line to 'dislike'
I am not using the one loved as the object here, but the person's character. So hating a character generally, which unfortunately is being displayed by a loved is not too harsh or rude. It's all about that particular behavior, and not the person in entirety.
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by lokito: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2014
canadianprince:

I am not using the one loved as the object here, but the person's character. So hating a character generally, which unfortunately is being displayed by a loved is not too harsh or rude. It's all about that particular behavior, and not the person in entirety.

Well your point is okay and quite literal. Personally, I respect the one I love so i'll simply say I dislike somethings she does not hate. I mean IMO
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by AJ01(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2014
We broke up for three months ..after making up found out that she is now I drunk..I mean she drinks heavily now..not reli a drunk sha but she drinks a lot..what am I even saying...infact she drinks 2 much now sad and I hate dat shit cos she loose it while high
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by ahmodu4real(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2014
stingyness, she belong those girl that dont believe in spending money on a guy, na to collect ur own join hers. but she go meet me for there.
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2014
ahmodu4real:
stingyness, she belong those girl that dont believe in spending money on a guy, na to collect ur own join hers. but she go meet me for there.
majority of dem r like dis, n na dem dey complain pass say guy stingy.
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Very WRONG QUESTION....
Very,very wrong..
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2014
I'll modify this post when I see someone I love cool
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2014
I hate nothing
Re: What Do You Hate About The Person You Love Most? by sunny99(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
I luv 0ne of guys ie family frinds mostly even more dan my parrents bt wot I dislike frm him is dt he is nt intelligent

(1) (Reply)

Should He Continue With †̥h̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ Relationship? / Should I Break Up With Her? / How Many Guys Can Say Amin To This.. ... .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.