Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W (25271 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
Just so you know the VP candidate is a running mate,he's not the presidential candidate.

APC practices true democracy.
Yes I know. I'm just stating that people shouldn't be shocked if Fashola isn't the running mate.

Any if the APC candidate wins next yr, I'd suggest the distribution of offices as follows:

SGF - Oby Ezekwesili

Info minister - Kayode Fayemi
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Reference(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmm. This is serious. Like the APC have dis-equated the SS and SE. I am not too sure this strategy is the right one. Let's see how it plays out.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

Lol! grin
Some Tinubu folks and APC insiders are actually thinking of selecting either Mr Wale Edun or Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Who the hell are this one that you mentioned.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Alajiki(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:
grin

Born to rule and their slaves want power at all cost

Its a shame that the SW is supporting Buhari because they love power and feel that they can kill Buhari and make their son the President after they murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack.

Buhari, Yoruba elites think they can repeat the Yar adua saga after your first tenure.

Be careful otherwise you will die like yar adua and their son emerge as president. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Igbos turncoats since 1954.

Forming alliances with Hausa from Tafawa Balewa to Shagari to Abacha.

We're changing the game this time,they go Yoruba.Yes, call us.

We'll beat you at your game 2015. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by waternogetemeny: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2014
[size=18pt]Rivers State oil money... Shame, becos the people of Rivers never benefited from that oil. There state is just like any other non-oil producing state[/size].

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Cry Baby, Mr Man/Miss Woman get a life and stop sucking over a lost cause.
i have always had your name in my thoughts as an unreasonable busybody, please just focus on what you know how to do best on this forum and please don't quote me. I dislike seeking and giving attentions.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Igbos were slaves in 1963,1981?

Now I know where the slave mentality came from.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
i have always had your name in my thoughts as an unreasonable busybody, please just focus on what you know how to do best on this forum and please don't quote me. I dislike seeking and giving attentions.
Then get off Nairaland, we don't want your type on a seun osewa forum. The quote button was put there by him for that purpose.

So,peoples,quote if you will. Don't let Jonasatans stop us.

We're free peoples.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Pennyways: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
He is abusing Jonathan who was able to clinch his party's candidacy, only to stoop so low in accepting a house boy offer from the Angry Peoples Congress. grin

The loud mouthed iidiot have no single idea of the economic prowess he has as a sitting Rivers State Governor.

Hehe ,Let the gambari elewon finish with his house boy job,then he should come and tell us where our money went to and how he spent it during his 8yrs of recklessness and mismanagement.
he spent it on monorail project

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
Then get off Nairaland, we don't want your type on a seun osewa forum. The quote button was put there by him for that purpose.

We're free peoples. Btw, BUHARI 2015(the nightmare of stealing is not corruption people) . cheesy
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by rossi49ja(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2014
You are a just a typical bigot, i see no relation between your rants and the guy's comment you quoted on...just a memory boost retard, i doubt if you can achieve a quart of what the fellows you mentioned achieved in your glum lifetime.
AJINATU:
stup1d ibo dunce.

Why should Amaechi be locked up? What is his offence? Is it a crime to defect to a opposition party in a democratic setting?

If Amaechi should be locked up, what then would be the lot of the usless PDP governors you have in the southeast like Governor Thief-odour Orji and Governor Martin Elechi?

So it is now an offence for the Yorubas to form political alliance with the North, but when your worthless ibo grand uncles like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekweme etc were romancing with the North in the 1st and 2nd republic you had no problem with that.

Oloshi, omo aje okuta mamomi
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2014
ahizih:
So notin for S/E and S/S, I tot Alhaji Rochas tld us dat ndi igbo hav a place in APC? Well now i knw dt Rochas n Amaechi are bunch disappointments to dia pple, political tata's
Rochas could be the APC candidate.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Pennyways: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:

We're free peoples.
no sir, you are not free. your Buhari, Ameachi and you entire APC folks has a very long plan to put you in everlasting bondage
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:

We're free peoples. Btw, BUHARI 2015(the nightmare of stealing is not corruption people) . cheesy
please come and push me out of Nairaland. Abeg today na Sunday and the last day of the month. I remember mentioning notable politicians on my post and you can't be one of them so please stay insignificant.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
You have always had my name in your thought? Please get that name off as I don't find it pleasing to be in the thought of an unreasonable scvm. If not for your acute brainlessness and excessive foolishness that was manifested in your comment, I wouldn't have quoted you. Quoting you was actually a low for me, I only did that as a sacrifice and an attempt to relieve you of a fraction of your abnormality, but it is glaring that your insanity is out of this world that can't be corrected. At best you are unpleasant to the eyes and the mind, at worst you are irredeemable.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2014
This is the greatest news today.

Shows Nigeria is still one country with APC.

Ikwerre with Yoruba with Hausa with Fulani with Ijaw(Sylva,soon Dickson too) with Edo aplenty with Tiv with Akwa Ibom plus more working as a unit to rescue Nigeria from PDP misrule.

Amaechi as Buhari great news! Makes the youths believe in one Nigeria once again.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
You have always had my name in your thought? Please get that name off as I don't find it pleasing to be in the thought of an unreasonable scvm. If not for your acute brainlessness and excessive foolishness that was manifested in your comment, I wouldn't have quoted you. Quoting you was actually a low for me, I only did that as a sacrifice to try if I can relieve you of a fraction of your abnormality, but it is glaring that your insanity is out of this world that can't be corrected. At best you are unpleasant to the eyes and the mind, at worst you are irredeemable.
bla bla bla, you are still insignificant even in seeking attention. grin.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Pennyways: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

Rochas could be the APC candidate.
dreamer are you, keep dreaming not is wrong about that
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by yetunsbay(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes

After that you guys will murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make your son emerge as president after his death. wink
repetition of words never tire you ? we don hear moreover no one never force you to vote him

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
This is the greatest news today.

Shows Nigeria is still one country with APC.

Ikwerre with Yoruba with Hausa with Fulani with Ijaw(Sylva,soon Dickson too) with Edo aplenty with Tiv with Akwa Ibom plus more working as a unit to rescue Nigeria from PDP misrule.

Amaechi as Buhari great news! Makes the youths believe in one Nigeria once again.

Amaechi the Lion of the South. Please accept the honor of producing the Nation's next leader.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Reference(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

Yes I know. I'm just stating that people shouldn't be shocked if Fashola isn't the running mate.

Of course. The geo-politico-religioso equation of a complex Nigeria won't permit that. And the APC isn't helping matters. They continue to fly the kite of individuals rather than building a strong party, a strong institution, a strong brand. You can't tag brands with religion or tribe or corruption or such things but you can associate individuals with these things. Trying to elevate one candidate within the party above the other is highly risky.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Jesusloveyou: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

The way OBJ killed Yaradua and thinks he can kill GEJ through chibok scam.
u are just shouting kill,kill. Can't u think of how dis nation will be great again under buhari/fashola

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by adaybayor(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2014
u wicked oo... grin
BinghiNya:
Answer these questions. 1. When the criminal ojukwu came back from exile, he joined which party ? 2. Alex Ekueme was the VP under which party 3. June 12 scuttling started with ABN, the founder of ABN is from ? 4. Daniel kanu from ? Organized 5 million men for Abacha 5. PDP(a hausa party) has a stronghold ever is the south ? Of nigeria. Ibos and ijaws are shallow in thinking, they are the real aboki slaves.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
please come and push me out of Nairaland. Abeg today na Sunday and the last day of the month. I remember mentioning notable politicians on my post and you can't be one of them so please stay insignificant.
Keep mentioning notable people, that's all you'll ever be able to do as your IQ seems low from afar.

You can quote me!
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Pennyways:
he spent it on monorail project
Monorail that started and ended within a walking distance when boys where still boys and taxis and bus drivers charge N50 for transport fare?You got to be shiitting me. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
bla bla bla, you are still insignificant even in seeking attention. grin.
Attention from you? It's more rewarding to solicit the attention of psychiatric inmates that can be controlled than from a loosed mentally ill and irredeemable ugly scum running over nairaland with a fat face

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:

i can't worry myself in politics like you do. I just worry over Amaechi cause growing up in ph I had serious crush on him but I don't understand now why he is this way. And to hurt me more he is not the flag bearer after all the hurdles. It has nothing to do with you or your politics. I just had a personal love for him and wish he stands a chance to be elected.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Pennyways:
dreamer are you, keep dreaming not is wrong about that
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2014
tit:

Amaechi will be Petroleum minister.

Pet min would be fash or tinubu.
Amechi will be comforteble sitting in the office as fin min.
You know he doesn't like dirt. Crude oil is too dirty for him but the money is not dirty. He wold be the money man.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Attention from you? It's more rewarding to solicit the attention of psychiatric inmates that can be controlled than from a loosed mentally ill and irredeemable ugly scum running over nairaland with a fat face
bla bla bla, still insignificant.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Osakah24(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=BlackTechnology post=28461039]

Yoruba game plan is to kill Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make their son emerge as president after his death.[/quote ] when did man become God?. No man knows tomorrow. Fyi even obasanjo cant take credit for yaraduas demise because its not in his place to, God remain the ultimate planner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby / Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.