Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W (25261 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2014
bad combo .... north plus southwest . lets see how this will be rigged.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2014
new2020:

Relax my brother. Don't worry yourself too much. SE and SS are 100% behind GEJ, North Central 95%(Niger...90%, Nasarawa...90%, Kogi...99%, Plateau...99%, Taraba...99%, Benue 99.9999% and F.C.T 99%. Only Kwara will be below 40% though last minute deal with Saraki will change that if not...GEJ keep that EFCC on his neck; he will succumb), SW 70%( All PDP controlled states and half of Lagos) and core North 70% (All PDP controlled states). This election is over and has been won by GEJ long ago!

As for Ameachi, he is not important, GEJ will deal with him mercilessly after 2015 election. Gov. Alamieyeseigha warned him...NEVER FIGHT WITH A SITTING PRESIDENT. Ibori is a small thing because he was extradited to UK. Ameachi will be extradited to Guantanamo.
I sight u bro
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by nigerianvenom(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

In their parallel Government

exactly

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by nigerianvenom(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

The way OBJ killed Yar adua and thinks he can kill GEJ through chibok scam.
actually he felt he could manipulate Jonathan,that's why u hear him ranting like a mice about to be killed.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by lukhad: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2014
jonathan wise pass obj, abi wetin u talk, forget about d sentiment, lets alwz b real wit our argument, jonathan has bin actin densely, ordinary certain sect has bin spoilin his administration for him, couldnt take jux an action to stop d trash, the same obj clears off jonathan broda in udi community in bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by nigerianvenom(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:

Where is the sense in what you wrote?
Obj would have killed jonathan if he wanted to! kill him

he tried and he is still trying to do that but he can never succeed
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by laimo(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:

he tried and he is still trying to do that but he can never succeed
Obj doesn't wish or want Jonathan dead. Get it?

We're all working for the good of the country in our diverse views. Get it?

If Jonathan is not performing,as a former president,Obj has a duty to proffer advice.
And if the present president prefers to go his own way,Obj has a duty to push his own ideas.
Get it?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'd rather remain a truckpusher than attain the position of a governor and still be behaving like a scumbag.You dig ?billy dog.
Abeg please just remain your truckpusher ooo cos i believe that is the level you attain with your GEJ mentality.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
And Buhari's CPC was 3months old at that election.
Now with a formidable APC, PDP' janja.weed rigging will be crushed in many regions.

Buhari will win.
Abi ooo The idiot shouting GEJ here don't know anything but GEJ does and that is why they are running up and down trying to sweet talk we the masses again. it wont work this time around.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why do you folks in NL have this zeal that every other person in the South West region has this same moronic and myopic view of yours and are willing to vote in a party of half men half demons? tongue
You better face front make trailer no jam you and your truck... We are wiser than 2011 and the i had no shoe story no work again.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Sant1m: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:
grin

Born to rule and their slaves want power at all cost

Its a shame that the SW is supporting Buhari because they love power and feel that they can kill Buhari and make their son the President after they murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack.

Buhari, Yoruba elites think they can repeat the Yar adua saga after your first tenure.

Be careful otherwise you will die like yar adua and their son emerge as president. cool
its unfortunate that gej will lose because other major tribes ve rejected him because of the character people like you potray, always casting aspertion against other tribe instead of the issue on hand. I am sorry other tribes wants how ijaws alone will make him win with your votes, i am even sure that not all ijaws want him back, sorry he will lose

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
bashydemy:
You better face front make trailer no jam you and your truck... We are wiser than 2011 and the i had no shoe story no work again.
Sharrap!! you got just one vote .So, stop feeling like the entire SW region plus INEC. tongue
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
bashydemy:
Abeg please just remain your truckpusher ooo cos i believe that is the level you attain with your GEJ mentality.
Even as a truckpusher ,I'm still better than you in all ramification.
Deal with it.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by sammyj: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
And what makes him a traitor? is it because he decided to follow his own ambition against GEJ ambition. I am not a fan of Amaechi either because during the fuel subsidy saga he supported our corrupt insensitive FG against the will of the people. God will judge them all at the appointed time. However let the man follow his own ambition pleasssssssse!
gramci:
Thieves, they want him to use Oil money to sponsor Northern hegemony.

Traitor Amaechi should thread carefully

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Ayoola171(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
soe:
ayoola bawo ni?
Mo wa pa o, i believe you're enjoing ya weekend.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by robinsoncrosoe: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
AJINATU:
stup1d ibo dunce.

Why should Amaechi be locked up? What is his offence? Is it a crime to defect to a opposition party in a democratic setting?

If Amaechi should be locked up, what then would be the lot of the usless PDP governors you have in the southeast like Governor Thief-odour Orji and Governor Martin Elechi?

So it is now an offence for the Yorubas to form political alliance with the North, but when your worthless ibo grand uncles like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekweme etc were romancing with the North in the 1st and 2nd republic you had no problem with that.

Oloshi, omo aje okuta mamomi
when we formed alliance with dem we tried to be untop or heading the alliance.but now the yorubas have agreed to be slaves which is so pitiful
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Ayoola171(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

The APC primary is on December 10th
8th, 10th or 12th let them do the primary and we shall see how it goes and the next line of action. Nigeria must not remain the same comes 2015

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Coolguy89(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:

As in.
gud ppl
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ayoola171:
Mo wa pa o, i believe you're enjoing ya weekend.
yes o. Is Ayoola your surname or first name
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Ayoola171(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
soe:
yes o. Is Ayoola your surname or first name
Ayoola is my first name.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Even as a truckpusher ,I'm still better than you in all ramification.
Deal with it.
Are you sure you better than me? Proof it my friend.... With your support for GEJ you end up being a truckpusher, Now tell me how a truckpusher is better than a car seller... hahah so funny dude.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sharrap!! you got just one vote .So, stop feeling like the entire SW region plus INEC. tongue
Yes i got just one vote but have enough supporter who i can woe to come out en mass to vote for Buhari.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by whitecat2: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is there something to the "president being killed to make way for the VP by his tribes men" as being thrown around here? Could Jonathan have killed Y'adua? Did Gej actually kill his former boss so he could be the president? Those concerned should look into this cos comments like this don't just come out.

Abeg make northerners run with this bombshell jare! Haba Jonathan! You even have murder case neatly tucked under your belt!!
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by laimo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
2015? It will only get exciting. GEJ your days eating free food are numbered. Go and mark our calendars.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Mimicole(f): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
OneNaira6:
Amaechi is an embarrassment to SS. So after nearly destroying his state and causing tension in a peaceful community just so to please APC in order to get that VP slot they promised him, they deliberately mentioned to him they pretty much tricked him into joining them and gave the man some house boy position and this ediot agreed? What sort of fool is Amaechi? Now I know why he is disliked in that state, the dude is a huge embarrassment. How pathetic!!!
Everything about APC deals to SS and SE politician they used to destroy their region is all treacherous.
They used the governorship position to trick Abe into doing that nollywood scene, only for them to give it to someone else. They used the VP slot to trick Amaechi into creating a huge tension in his state and within the region, only for them to deny him that position. They used the VP slot to trick Rochas into breaking up his people's party and creating tension within his state and region, only for them to not even consider him for the promised slot. Tufiakwa!!!! See una life. You f2ked up your region, created unnecessary wahala in una region, became known as traitors within your tribe, state and entire region and at the end, you still didn't get enough shit to wipe una asses. Shame on all of una!! Next time don't let your desperation for power blind una. Kudos to APC for playing the desperate mugus.
You are just a misguided slowpoke, giving info as if u were part of the pple dat met and agreed to make Abe governor or Ameachi vice-president. in ur whole life and the life to come, u can never be as intelligent as Ameachi when it comes to politics, so just better keep that gutter of urs shut. Only time will tell.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Blackfire(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote
author=AJINATU post=28461491] stup1d ibo dunce.

Why should Amaechi be locked up? What is his offence? Is it a crime to
defect to a opposition party in a democratic setting?

If Amaechi should be locked up, what then would be the lot of the usless
PDP governors you have in the southeast like Governor Thief-odour Orji
and Governor Martin Elechi?

So it is now an offence for the Yorubas to form political alliance with
the North, but when your worthless ibo grand uncles like Nnamdi
Azikiwe, Alex Ekweme etc were romancing with the North in the 1st and
2nd republic you had no problem with that.

Oloshi, omo aje okuta mamomi[/quote]

ode jelili,omo aje amala ma sanwo
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Blackfire(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote
author=Sylvarresta post=28462155]don't mind those flat heads jawe, u
self get time to de reply them, they will be shocked cum february next
year.[/quote]

whoever the igbos supports will win,..less than 90 days
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Jokay07(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
BlackTechnology:
grin

Born to rule and their slaves want power at all cost

Its a shame that the SE is supporting Jonathan because they love power and feel that they can kill Jonathan and make their son the President after they murder Jonathan through spiritual old age heart attack.

Jonathan, igbo elites think they can repeat the Yar adua saga after your first tenure.

Be careful otherwise you will die like yar adua and their son emerge as president. cool
FiXed
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by LogicPower(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
OneNaira6:
Amaechi is an embarrassment to SS. So after nearly destroying his state and causing tension in a peaceful community just so to please APC in order to get that VP slot they promised him, they deliberately mentioned to him they pretty much tricked him into joining them and gave the man some house boy position and this ediot agreed? What sort of fool is Amaechi? Now I know why he is disliked in that state, the dude is a huge embarrassment. How pathetic!!!
Everything about APC deals to SS and SE politician they used to destroy their region is all treacherous.
They used the governorship position to trick Abe into doing that nollywood scene, only for them to give it to someone else. They used the VP slot to trick Amaechi into creating a huge tension in his state and within the region, only for them to deny him that position. They used the VP slot to trick Rochas into breaking up his people's party and creating tension within his state and region, only for them to not even consider him for the promised slot. Tufiakwa!!!! See una life. You f2ked up your region, created unnecessary wahala in una region, b[b]ecame known as traitors within your tribe, state and entire region [/b]and at the end, you still didn't get enough shit to wipe una asses. Shame on all of una!! Next time don't let your desperation for power blind una. Kudos to APC for playing the desperate mugus.

It is a shameful display of primordial clannishness and political immaturity the way some people from the SE/SS call Amaechi and Rochas 'traitors' simply because they exercise their democratic rights of associating with politicians from outside their region.

It beats common sense for anyone to expect politicians to support only candidates from their region. If that were to be the case, how can JEG, or any candidate for that matter, ever be able to secure the mandatory 25% in the two thirds of the states?

If Amaech and Rochas are 'traitors' in the eyes of the SS/SE people, simply because they do not support 'one of their own', then all the Northern governors, ministers and others who support GEJ against Buhari, must be 'traitors'. Governor Shema of Katsina, a die-hard supporter of GEJ, must be the greatest of those Northern 'traitors' for associating with an outsider (JEG) instead of supporting his kinsman (Buhari) who is from his home state of Katsina.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibeju-Lekki Police station Was not Burnt, Hoodlums Burnt 5 Vehicles (Pictures) / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Atiku Abubakar Greets Governor Wike At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.