Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W (25269 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yoruba game plan is to kill Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make their son emerge as president after his death.
The same the South South kill Yaradua abi? Ogun kill you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
Keep mentioning notable people, that's all you'll ever be able to do as your IQ seems low from afar.

You can quote me!
still insignificant. I call the names of notable people and quote insignificant ones.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Schematics: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2014
I am not sure Amaechi will accept this offer because he was not in APC to become DG of a campaign organization..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
Keep mentioning notable people, that's all you'll ever be able to do as your IQ seems low from afar.

You can quote me!
Don't mind that brainless woman
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Reference:

Of course. The geo-politico-religioso equation of a complex Nigeria won't permit that. And the APC isn't helping matters. They continue to fly the kite of individuals rather than building a strong party, a strong institution, a strong brand. You can't tag brands with religion or tribe or corruption or such things but you can associate individuals with these things. Trying to elevate one candidate within the party above the other is highly risky.
Why is pdp members' problem with APC,the only true national party at this point?
APC structures are obviously more solid than pdp that's why a major party official (remember Tambuwal?)will leave pdp to APC.

And that's a fact.
Do you see what is happening to pdp in Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Ogun,Lagos?Pdp's imploding. Thank God Almighty, we're almost free at last.

It must happen in my lifetime. Stable electricity will happen with APC in FG.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
still insignificant. I call the names of notable people and quote insignificant ones.
I quote you too.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
I quote you too.
still insignificant. tongue
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
The bastard is a lost cause - He just committed his political suicide.

If people like Odili that courted almost everyone across all region could be relegated to the back bench of Nigeria's politics how then do you expect his dog Amaechi to fare better.

After February 2015 he would perfectly understand what it means to bite the finger that fed you.
This is the thinking of a truck pusher...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Reference:

Of course. The geo-politico-religioso equation of a complex Nigeria won't permit that. And the APC isn't helping matters. They continue to fly the kite of individuals rather than building a strong party, a strong institution, a strong brand. You can't tag brands with religion or tribe or corruption or such things but you can associate individuals with these things. Trying to elevate one candidate within the party above the other is highly risky.
Yeah. Building an institution rather than individuals, for some reason, has always been difficult in African societies. I hope things will change with time.

As for zoning with respect to National Assembly posts, the APC could take this line of action:
Senate President - South South
Deputy - North East
Speaker - North West
Deputy - North Central
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by yetunsbay(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Continue dreaming Mr mathematician. Una go shock cum next year
I no know why he isn't given post @federal minister of finance..........so deluded in calculation
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by NewsHub: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
new2020:

You think Benue people want anything to do with Yoruba party or core northerner? You don't know Benue people...you will know them on election day!

Again your comment shows that you don't know Benue people. Let me tell you about Benue politics.

A few months to the 2011 elections Benue was a full PDP state without any viable opposition. But then something happened that changed that. The former governor and now senate minority leader, Senator George Akume decamped to ACN 2 days to the PDP primaries after sensing that the present governor whom he brought into office was going to frustrate his plans to get to the senate.

The entry of Akume into the ACN changed the political landscape in Benue. Before we knew what was happening the broom revolution started sweeping through Benue...this was made possible because Akume is loved by the people. The party was accepted and on elections day the PDP got the beating they deserved.

A 4 month old party won many state assemby seats, house of reps seats and a senatorial seat (Benue Zone B).
ACN won the governorship but thanks to the PDP and BSIEC, the PDP was announced as winner, and our courts didn't help matters with their "180 days technicality".

The present PDP government in Benue is a huge failure with civil servants being owed 4 months salary; teachers were on strike for over 6 months this year. The people are just waiting for 2015 to come.

We will repeat what we did in 2011 but this time with more aggression.
Cheers...

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Schematics:
I am not sure Amaechi will accept this offer because he was not in APC to become DG of a campaign organization..
Did he discuss with you why he's in APC?

Stop imputing your myopia onto him.
Whether he accept or not is his prerogative,not yours or your pdp janja.weed and poverty makers.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2014
bashydemy:
This is the thinking of a truck pusher...
I'd rather remain a truckpusher than attain the position of a governor and still be behaving like a scumbag.You dig ?billy dog.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
still insignificant. tongue
And you're significant with your inferiority complex? Mumu. tongue
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
still insignificant with your superiority simple.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by goodgood2(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

OBJ can't that's why he is talking like a broken dam.

Hahahaha

GEJ wise pass OBJ.
My guy, leave him. He feels Gej is clueless. He knows nothing.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Bimpe29: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Whoever chair the GMB campaign organisation does not matter, what matters is having GMB as the next Nigerian President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces come May 29, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'd rather remain a truckpusher than attain the position of a governor and still be behaving like a scumbag.You dig ?billy dog.
Only a truckpusher...

Can be this complacent. I pity you, Change your moniker to NFA(no future ambition).
You're one miseducated dude.

Buhari 2015 -2023:The Nightmare of the stealing is not corruption people.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Pennyways: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
This is the greatest news today.

Shows Nigeria is still one country with APC.

Ikwerre with Yoruba with Hausa with Fulani with Ijaw(Sylva,soon Dickson too) with Edo aplenty with Tiv with Akwa Ibom plus more working as a unit to rescue Nigeria from PDP misrule.

Amaechi as Buhari great news! Makes the youths believe in one Nigeria once again.
won't you keep quiet and stop making useless comment? if folks of your kind and Ameachi are soak in foolishness doesn't mean the great Ikwere youths are that daft as you guys. APC has no place in Rivers state and the entire Niger Delta region. we are too great and can never be part of foolishness. I pray for 2015 to draw closer lets kick Ameachi butt out of our brick house, then silence APC in Rivers State for ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Akpan107(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:
grin

Born to rule and their slaves want power at all cost

Its a shame that the SW is supporting Buhari because they love power and feel that they can kill Buhari and make their son the President after they murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack.

Buhari, Yoruba elites think they can repeat the Yar adua saga after your first tenure.

Be careful otherwise you will die like yar adua and their son emerge as president. cool
I dont see how a former Coupist will be the President of Nigeria.
Buhari will never be President of Nigeria.
GEJ till Buhari give up on politics.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2014
victorels:

Pet min would be fash or tinubu.
Amechi will be comforteble sitting in the office as fin min.
You know he doesn't like dirt. Crude oil is too dirty for him but the money is not dirty. He wold be the money man.
grin
I doubt Amaechi has the financial experience to be an effective finance minister. The viable posts for him, in the executive, would be SSG, Minister of Information, or Petroleum minister.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Pennyways: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Monorail that started and ended within a walking distance when boys where still boys and taxis and bus drivers charge N50 for transport fare?You got to be shiitting me. shocked shocked
He said the so called monorail is leading to Eleme junction and we are expecting him complete the project before the end of his tenure.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Ayoola171:
Patiently waiting till Dec. 8th when primary will be conducted, then we know who and who will be the flag bearers. Wao so i later emerged ftc on topic that meant for front page. Thank you Seun Osewa for giving me this opportunity.
ayoola bawo ni?
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:
grin

Its a shame that the SW is supporting Buhari because they love power and feel that they can kill Buhari and make their son the President after they murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack.

Buhari, Yoruba elites think they can repeat the Yar adua saga after your first tenure.

Be careful otherwise you will die like yar adua and their son emerge as president. cool
the spirits have ruled out northerners rulling naija for now..any northerner vying for that position does so at his own peril..
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
Only a truckpusher...

Can be this complacent. I pity you, Change your moniker to NFA(no future ambition).
You're one miseducated dude.

Buhari 2015 -2023:The Nightmare of the stealing is not corruption people.
You keep coming at me on different threads with your super iidiotic rants and I have been able to to ignore your sorry asss.

So,mr loud mouthed fellow ,could you please explain to me what you've just said now with all that gibberish you typed up there or is this one of those cases where one was beaten to pulp and they run after you scratching at your feet in other threads to get even?....because after now I won't waste my precious time trying to give attention to a certified zombie.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:
grin

See my fool o.

How you take escape from the zoo sef?
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2014
tit:

Amaechi will be Petroleum minister.
yep,at da sahara republic of arewa..
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by joelenesleek(f): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
i know how to follow people like you that think plenty senless words mean anything. Keeping it simple and real. You can write me another epistle.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes

After that you guys will murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make your son emerge as president after his death. wink

Keep your blasphemy to yourself you foool ! U think the yoruba are like your people who are unrealistic and selfish?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Pennyways: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

grin
I doubt Amaechi has the financial experience to be an effective finance minister. The viable posts for him, in the executive, would be SSG, Minister of Information, or Petroleum minister.
none of the above will Rotimi Ameachi succeeded after the end of his tenure, but rather riot in jail for mismanagement.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by OneNaira6: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Amaechi is an embarrassment to SS. So after nearly destroying his state and causing tension in a peaceful community just so to please APC in order to get that VP slot they promised him, they deliberately mentioned to him they pretty much tricked him into joining them and gave the man some house boy position and this ediot agreed? What sort of fool is Amaechi? Now I know why he is disliked in that state, the dude is a huge embarrassment. How pathetic!!!
Everything about APC deals to SS and SE politician they used to destroy their region is all treacherous.
They used the governorship position to trick Abe into doing that nollywood scene, only for them to give it to someone else. They used the VP slot to trick Amaechi into creating a huge tension in his state and within the region, only for them to deny him that position. They used the VP slot to trick Rochas into breaking up his people's party and creating tension within his state and region, only for them to not even consider him for the promised slot. Tufiakwa!!!! See una life. You f2ked up your region, created unnecessary wahala in una region, became known as traitors within your tribe, state and entire region and at the end, you still didn't get enough shit to wipe una asses. Shame on all of una!! Next time don't let your desperation for power blind una. Kudos to APC for playing the desperate mugus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.