Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W (25267 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by ceo003: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:

Where is the sense in what you wrote?
Obj would have killed jonathan if he wanted to! kill him

na lie no one can kill jonathan angry
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2014
Pennyways:
He said the so called monorail is leading to Eleme junction and we are expecting him complete the project before the end of his tenure.
And he came back and said that he can't finish the monorail on a call in radio program in PHC.

Na so one man finish am with questions wey the iidiot no fit answer grin - The whole program ended in shame, but when it comes to rants about Jonathan the moronic imbecilic Amaechi would become a superman instantly. grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2014
ceo003:

Suit yourself
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
You keep coming at me on different threads with your super iidiotic rants and I have been able to to ignore your sorry asss.

So,mr loud mouthed fellow ,could you please explain to me what you've just said now with all that gibberish you typed up there or is this one of those cases where one was beaten to pulp and they run after you scratching at your feet in other threads to get even?....because after now I won't waste my precious time trying to give attention to a certified zombie.
You fell this time.Oh,How surprised I'm.

You lack self -control? tongue
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Pennyways: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
And he came back and said that he can't finish the monorail on a call in radio program in PHC.

Na so one man finish am with questions wey the iidiot no fit answer grin - The whole program ended in shame, but when it comes to rants about Jonathan the moronic imbecilic Amaechi would become a superman instantly. grin
if he can't finish the project, then let him get ready to refund our money. amount spent on that useless project can devolop a whole community in Rivers State. I sometimes wonder who advice him to embark on such useless project when there are so much to be done in Rivers State communities. the last time I visited woji community there was no roads.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by bashydemy(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2014
new2020:

Relax my brother. Don't worry yourself too much. SE and SS are 100% behind GEJ, North Central 95%(Niger...90%, Nasarawa...90%, Kogi...99%, Plateau...99%, Taraba...99%, Benue 99.9999% and F.C.T 99%. Only Kwara will be below 40% though last minute deal with Saraki will change that if not...GEJ keep that EFCC on his neck; he will succumb), SW 70%( All PDP controlled states and half of Lagos) and core North 70% (All PDP controlled states). This election is over and has been won by GEJ long ago!

As for Ameachi, he is not important, GEJ will deal with him mercilessly after 2015 election. Gov. Alamieyeseigha warned him...NEVER FIGHT WITH A SITTING PRESIDENT. Ibori is a small thing because he was extradited to UK. Ameachi will be extradited to Guantanamo.
Shut up your dirty mouth and stop ranting with you useless calculation.... this is 2011 result and this is as a result of SW in support of GEJ. But now that table turn around you will be marveled.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2014
ceo003:

Who'll want to kill the neighborhood retard?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Pennyways:
if he can't finish the project, then let him get ready to refund our money. amount spent on that useless project can devolop a whole community in Rivers State. I sometimes wonder who advice him to embark on such useless project when there are so much to be done in Rivers State communities. the last time I visited woji community there was no roads.
Amaechi deserves a state sanctioned hit ,honestly. cool

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2014
bashydemy:
Shut up your dirty mouth and stop ranting with you useless calculation.... this is 2011 result and this is as a result of SW in support of GEJ. But now that table turn around you will be marveled.
And Buhari's CPC was 3months old at that election.
Now with a formidable APC, PDP' janja.weed rigging will be crushed in many regions.

Buhari will win.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Only cowards like you fear your state-sanctioned hitmen(GEJ's snipers).

You kill Amaechi,you make him a religion. cool

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2014
bashydemy:
Why do you folks in NL have this zeal that every other person in the South West region has this same moronic and myopic view of yours and are willing to vote in a party of half men half demons? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2014
This Truckpusher dudette(he's female) deserves a Rivers state-sanctioned hit,honestly. cool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
Only cowards like you fear your state-sanctioned hitmen(GEJ's snipers).

You kill Amaechi,you make him a religion. cool
Who is talking about one insignificant corrupt fellow that would soon drown and choke on his own vomit?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why do you folks in NL have this zeal that every other person in the South West region has this same moronic and myopic view of yours and are willing to vote in a party of half men half demons? tongue
The same surprise I get when you tell me the man Obasanjo has called the devil will win any state in the SW.
How so stupid and myopic can you be.Vote the devil after a fruitless 4years?

You don't know the SW.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by pazienza(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2014
OneNaira6:
Amaechi is an embarrassment to SS. So after nearly destroying his state and causing tension in a peaceful community just so to please APC in order to get that VP slot they promised him, they deliberately mentioned to him they pretty much tricked him into joining them and gave the man some house boy position and this ediot agreed? What sort of fool is Amaechi? Now I know why he is disliked in that state, the dude is a huge embarrassment. How pathetic!!!
Everything about APC deals to SS and SE politician they used to destroy their region is all treacherous.
They used the governorship position to trick Abe into doing that nollywood scene, only for them to give it to someone else. They used the VP slot to trick Amaechi into creating a huge tension in his state and within the region, only for them to deny him that position. They used the VP slot to trick Rochas into breaking up his people's party and creating tension within his state and region, only for them to not even consider him for the promised slot. Tufiakwa!!!! See una life. You f2ked up your region, created unnecessary wahala in una region, became known as traitors within your tribe, state and entire region and at the end, you still didn't get enough shit to wipe una asses. Shame on all of una!! Next time don't let your desperation for power blind una. Kudos to APC for playing the desperate mugus.

The Yorubas have always been master strategists, i admire their intelligentia, you can see the Yoruba trickery written all over APC,together they make a good tag team with the north. I only hope that Tinubu and his think tank have studied Awo-Northern alliance well, they would be stupid if they end up with the short end of the stick again.

Amaechi and Rochas are poor students of history, they would soon become history for others to learn.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who is talking about one insignificant corrupt fellow that would soon drown and choke on his own vomit?
I was referring to your Amaechi fixation.
He must really be giving your paymaster the jitters.

We know those who would drown,it's the PDP satanic party that has kept Nigerians in darkness since 1999.

Pdp must be exterminated in 2015.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by nduchucks: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Real fear has gripped many people because of this story. Amaechi will gladly accept, being a team player (NNPC position and Oil Ministry stilll dey dia).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2014
pazienza:

The Yorubas have always master strategists, i admire their intelligentia, you can see the Yoruba trickery written all over APC,together they make a good tag team with the north. I only hope that Tinubu and his think tank have studied Awo-Northern alliance well, they would be stupid if they end up with the short end of the stick again.

Amaechi and Rochas are poor students of history, they would soon become history for others to learn.
APC is not all Yoruba. There are some Yoruba even in the half-human,half-demon pdp.

So shove your ethnocentric rant down where the light never gets.

Pdpidiots is an Ijaw party.
A party of all Nigerians =APC.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by pazienza(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
APC is not all Yoruba. There are some Yoruba even in the half-human,half-demon pdp.

So shove your ethnocentric rant down where the light never gets.

Pdpidiots is an Ijaw party.
A party of all Nigerians =APC.

Say all you want, but APC remains a Yoruba-Northern alliance, on a mission to retake the one Nigeria they established in 1967-1970,from a perceived usurper from Bayelsa.

History students knew from day one APC was formed, that APC presidential primarIes would produce a Northern presidential aspirant and a Yoruba running mate. It was that obvious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
The same surprise I get when you tell me the man Obasanjo has called the devil will win any state in the SW.
How so stupid and myopic can you be.Vote the devil after a fruitless 4years?

You don't know the SW.
No, I know the South West more than you do.
Let us do some checks on past events; ok right now Tinubu is holding you guys tight on the balls and last time he had this kind of grip ya'all wanted an ACN candidate in Aso Rock even if the odds against him where high .So, what happened? Tinubu went to Aso Rock and came back and sold everything including your votes.
Now again he's still holding your balls ,trust me by the time he is made the right deal in Abuja he will succumb as usual, And you still have a very strong presence of PDP loyalists in Lagos who are looking for a way to take that state, it would become a walk in the park for Jonathan. tongue

So, now you see that the South West is for sale.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by pazienza(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2014
Btw, GEJ is not an Ijaw, he is an Ogbinya, a minority group in Bayelsa. So i don't know where you got the PDP being an Ijaw party from,as i don't know any high profile PDP person that is from Ijawland.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by ahizih(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

Rochas could be the APC candidate.
then wat happens to GMB de arrow head or de party? Read dat post again, president frm north vice from west,S/E and S/S will now be de biblical Aeron
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2014
pazienza:

The Yorubas have always been master strategists, i admire their intelligentia, you can see the Yoruba trickery written all over APC,together they make a good tag team with the north. I only hope that Tinubu and his think tank have studied Awo-Northern alliance well, they would be stupid if they end up with the short end of the stick again.

You've said it all.They should be dead sure that they've done their homework ,because the backlash of the short end of the stick result wouldn't be a palatable one this time around.And of course any region that allow themselves to be used in returning power to the North would never be taken seriously especially if the North abuses that power again, which they are likely to do considering their attitude for the period of time that power left the North.

Saying that Amaechi and Rochas are poor students of history is an understatement - Those two guys to me are politically irrelevant as anything that isn't relevant in our politics today.After 2015 ,they are dead politically.

How can one lose credibility and respect at home and expect to be seen by the people on the other side as a go-between man.They would prefer to talk to the disgruntled party one on one.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by HopeAtHand: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

Hey there truckpusher, ure becoming delusional..quit posting irrelevance.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Let us do some checks on past events; ok right now Tinubu is holding you guys tight on the balls and last time he had this kind of grip ya'all wanted an ACN candidate in Aso Rock even if the odds against him where high .So, what happened? Tinubu went to Aso Rock and came back and sold everything including your votes.
Now again he's still holding your balls ,trust me by the time he is made the right deal in Abuja he will succumb as usual, And you still have a very strong presence of PDP loyalists in Lagos who are looking for a way to take that state, it would become a walk in the park for Jonathan. tongue

Only a truckpusher...
You want to sell the SW?
See Ijaws,people like Tinubu saved from destruction by Abacha.
When Tinubu was fighting Abacha, where was Jonathan?
I know where he was. Working with Abacha because of greed.

Tinubu's human not God as you want to believe.
Pdpidiots in Lagos? Mtcheeeewwwww, SMH for you. You really know nothing.
You obviously are in Sambisa. grin

Tinubu's a master strategist and the SW is his domain,doesn't mean he owns the SW.
Have you thought if he's sold the SW to Buhari this time if he can as you want to believe.

Man,ignorance is risky.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
You've said it all.They should be dead sure that they've done their homework ,because the backlash of the short end of the stick result wouldn't be a palatable one this time around.And of course any region that allow themselves to be used in returning power to the North would never be taken seriously especially if the North abuses that power again, which they are likely to do considering their attitude for the period of time that power left the North.

Saying that Amaechi and Rochas are poor students of history is an understatement - Those two guys to me are politically irrelevant as anything that isn't relevant in our politics today.After 2015 ,they are dead politically.

How can one lose credibility and respect at home and expect to be seen by the people on the other side as a go-between man.They would prefer to talk to the disgruntled party one on one.
You talk about relevance like you know what it means.

Obviously you won't be shocked when your failed lot lose in 2015, you know your fellow failed lot will lose already.

That's why you attack Amaechi like he's your greatest headache.

Have you ever wondered why as you attack Buhari he gets more popular?
You want to attack Amaechi too.
You'll make him a religion.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by adaybayor(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

the whole world knows which tribe in Nigeria is always up for sale so stop talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
ahizih:
then wat happens to GMB de arrow head or de party? Read dat post again, president frm north vice from west,S/E and S/S will now be de biblical Aeron
He would remain the elder of the party.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by hugoart(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Buhari 2015.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by victor08(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2014
useless post
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Apc people....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Chigold101(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

A slave will always have a slave mentality even when you make him a governor.

After all the shouting, what APC thought best for him is the ministry of petroleum presiding over his people's oil field under the control of Northerners
u r talking about petroleum minister. who dash monkey banana? he is only qualified as a campaign manager una de here de talk about minister. minister My O leg... grin
BlackTechnology:

A slave will always have a slave mentality even when you make him a governor.

After all the shouting, what APC thought best for him is the ministry of petroleum presiding over his people's oil field under the control of Northerners
u r talking about petroleum minister. who dash monkey banana? he is only qualified as a campaign manager una de here de talk about minister. minister My O leg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community / Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.