Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (18152 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2014
kayciano:

I Love her because she is very ENTERPRISING..
and hardworking..
I can't be a POOR MAN with that gal...
I make reasonable amount of cash monthly..
she has away of alloting each department what it rightly deserves...
But she thinks i may leave her.
But i don't think so...
Despite her health challenges, i feel very happy being with her..
Just dat some times dat spirit emanates..

That spirit emanating is caused by love. We only feel this way when we love someone wink
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Herrmes: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Stelvin101:

Haaa haaaa. You again!, lemme defend this one too. A girl with a tatoo below waist might be loose or not buh it doesn't portrait my kind of lady( maybe you like such buh not for me). We guys all have our taste and how we access a lady. Hope I have cleared this one too. Seems you wan prosecute me today by all means this man. Easy o, make u nor go loose election lolz
Lol, relax, I just wanted you to clear the air, my type of girl is light-skinned, attractive and confident grin, I don't mind the tattoo but there's a limit, I mind if it's much, like on her sleeve or all over her back. Gone OT for a bit there.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by lilflipnerd: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Michelle55:
i dont tink men r stingy..they just dont wanna invest wrongly on women dat aint worth dia resources. men can b sooo loving nd generous to d ladies who truly deserve dem.
Y are u not my babe
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by lilflipnerd: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2014
All Those holes get this message from me

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Stelvin101:

That spirit emanating is caused by love. We only feel this way when we love someone wink
Yeaaaa...
I want her to be gainfully engaged.
Am planning of start up something different..4ha.
May be bilateral deals with dubai...
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by lilflipnerd: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Men n society caused this rubbish... Go to Russia if u would see anyone to do like Mumu to dey won't even send u sef
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2014
OP, guys don wisen up grin grin
But hey, its really not too nice to be this expectant in relationships. Just let it flow cheesy
Plus, some guys you think are stingy might not be, most of them are just waiting for you to ask
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Truckpusher(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Tashamania:
OP, guys don wisen up grin grin
But hey, its really not too nice to be this expectant in relationships. Just let it flow cheesy
Plus, some guys you think are stingy might not be, most of them are just waiting for you to ask
I guess this is 'experience' speaking. cheesy
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Herrmes:
Lol, relax, I just wanted you to clear the air, my type of girl is light-skinned, attractive and confident grin, I don't mind the tattoo but there's a limit, I mind if it's much, like on her sleeve or all over her back. Gone OT for a bit there.

Aiit bro
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2014
kayciano:

Yeaaaa...
I want her to be gainfully engaged.
Am planning of start up something different..4ha.
May be bilateral deals with dubai...

That's Aiit. I wish u success
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

I will quote you in a thread
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2014
kayciano:
MOST ladies beg 2much diz days..
U have turned it, into an employable job.
D WORST is dat, most stuffs u ladies BEG for are already in your possession.
How du u xpect a guy to change a fone he just bought for u few weeks ago. Just because a new one arrived.. Just for u to meet up.
We now have more INDOOR BEGGARS dan OUTDOOR....
Hardly will u find a lady that is project -driven..
Everyday SHOPPING..SHOPPING...SHOPPING..
with whose money..?
The only THING left is for d guys to start taking their ENTIRE FAMILIES out ,for shopping...
IS THIS HOW YOUR PARENTS TAKE U OUT 4 SHOPPING....?
D WORST dat can happen to u as a struggling GRADUATE IS TO DATE A JOBLESS and insatiable lady...

Calm down, she didnt steal your money, she only asked which leaves you with the option of giving her or not. Only broke asss dudes lament the way you are lamenting now tongue
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

Nah, it's something I've always known cheesy
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

I will quote you in a thread
Ok, and how is that going to answer too many unanswered questions?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Ok, and how is that going to answer too many unanswered questions?

just meet me
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

just meet me
Where and when?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2014
^^ seriously??
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2014
He might need his money for now
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ChurchillStorm: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2014
kozaic:

I know u are a broke guy..lol
I bet a guy like won't hav the gut nd effontery 2 approach me in reality..

Keep hiding behind ur phone.

Wake up! You are dreaming. grin
And I'm far from broke but you wouldn't know
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by justmag(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
toby4ever:
dating a guy who wudnt wanna knw if u recharge ur fone,make ur hair,change ur wardrobe..even wen u tel him u wanna do dese tins he tells u he has a project...hrd tinz lik he wouldnt b lik dat wen he marries u,he doesnt wanna spend on a gal who wud leave him at d end of the day buh if u r his wife he wudnt b stingy to u..now i ask nairalanders,babes wud u date a guy lik dis? and generally would he change if he eventually marries her?..drop comments,no insults pls

Chai! I knew u forgot to pray about something today. Lord deliver us hard working men from girls like this! Since when did men become a way of making your life easier?? So how did u get all these things before u met this man?? Ladies need to wake up!! It's about to be 2015 and you still have the attitude of 2010!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by kozaic(f): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

Wake up! You are dreaming. grin
And I'm far from broke but you wouldn't know

Why are u pained na?
Evidence of being broke.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by justmag(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
ahmodu4real:
them say them dislike stingy guy and 90% of them girls are very stingy and self centered, imagine a girl that know am a student will ask me for money to do her i will try and giver a little. and that stupid girl i will be going back to school no even a salt of 100naira, not even a call to ask weather i don reach ur destination . if i give any girl my 100naira know i try becos i no be una papa if u need money for that u better get something doing.

These girls were broke before they met u but they expect to be wealth and secure after! All these jobs and employers out there and they be demanding shit like they work for me and I pay them. Lol!
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by armadeo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ever since the early days 138B.C man discovered that providing for woman gave him the name maga.
In 97B.C a council meeting was called and all men in attendance agreed to pretend to be broke so as to drop the embarrassing name maga.

Women them decided to rename men stingy. Man didn't care they gathered more regularly to hunt goat and drink ale together.

However in. 96B.C a group of men broke the council oath and became the woman wrappers.

Due to evolution group has become two distinct groups
1 the perpetual maga ( cannot be saved again)
2 the woman wrapper ( seen mostly as niggas who open a female account for attention) one stop from homoism.

However the stingy niggas continue to thrive spreading the gospel of not being a maga till date.

Stingy niggas association.
Motto: AM I YOUR FATHER. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by justmag(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Michelle55:
i dont tink men r stingy..they just dont wanna invest wrongly on women dat aint worth dia resources. men can b sooo loving nd generous to d ladies who truly deserve dem.

I hope it's safe to say "i love this woman!"....May your daughters never have to depend on no man's money! You just said it all! And I hope these lazy birds looking for a dumb asss to pay for everything in their life can take note. angry

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by justmag(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

grin send a voice note, so nairalanders can judge.

lmaoo.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by AfricanApple(f): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
if its about stinginess, what I check is if he is stingy to his family, friends and the society. if its to only me I wouldn't even notice cos I don't expect my bf to do all that for me.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ChurchillStorm: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
kozaic:

Why are u pained na?
Evidence of being broke.
no, no, no. you got it all wrong, girl. Pain is that moment you are told that you look 'broken'
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by nationwide1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Michelle55:

i don hear sir but u guys shud aleast put a smile on ur gfs faces kwanu by helpn dem small.dats for dos dat actually nids it becos person like me too dey proud to ask sef cos i hâte begn. i bliv whoeva dat wanna assist u will do so on his own accord not cos u asked. a genuine man will help u in anyway hé can if u truly merit it.dats ma bliv sha
Having gone through your posts, you sound so unnigerian. Are you truly a Nigerian? I doff my hat for your refined and cultured nature.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Michelle55: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
nationwide1:
Having gone through your posts, you sound so unnigerian. Are you truly a Nigerian? I doff my hat for your refined and cultured nature.
i am a bonafide Nigerian... just aired ma mind cos i wudnt want a woman to turn ma broda into an ATM had it bn i av a siblings tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Michelle55: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
justmag:

I hope it's safe to say "i love this woman!"....May your daughters never have to depend on no man's money! You just said it all! And I hope these lazy birds looking for a dumb asss to pay for everything in their life can take note. angry
amen oh nd i pray u treat women ryt
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Michelle55: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Y are u not my babe
hahahahaha... cos dats how its destined to be..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.